The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Bittersweet Surrender”

( mc / Ff / ff / Fff )

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under 21, this story may not be for you. If you’re under 18, this story is definitely not for you. If description of sex offends you, particularly sex between multiple women, then you probably don’t want to read this story. Do something productive, like maybe watch The Disney Channel.

PART TWO

It seemed like forever before Angela got in touch of herself. When she did, she found herself lying on a bed, her entire body tingling with pleasure. She was still clad in the panties, but the wool socks on her feet had been replaced by tiny lacey ones. Her body was covered by nothing else but a soft blanket and an arm around her waist.

An arm?

Angela turned her head to the left and saw a woman looking at her and holding her. Shoulder length black hair, green eyes, fairly slender. Angela had never seen this woman before, but she was looking at Angela like a best friend.

“Hello, angela,” the woman said.

Angela rubbed her forehead nervously. “H-hi...” she stammered.

“I’m roxanne,” the woman replied cheerfully. “I’m your roomie. I heard that you’re new and going to go through training. I’ve been through it awhile too. So i can be your buddy.”

“Training? Wha—what do you mean?”

“Don’t worry, sis,” Roxanne said, pulling herself closer to Angela. “I was scared too, when i first started. But my first roomie helped me out so much. And once you start training you won’t be scared anymore... trust me.”

Roxanne was creeping closer to Angela, who was pulling away. Nevertheless, her struggles became more and more weak as she began to feel the genuine affection that roxanne had for her. When roxanne held Angela in her arms, Angela got a strange but comforting feeling in her heart. And when she felt roxanne’s playful kisses stray along her neck, Angela didn’t resist. Soon roxanne and angela were moaning softly and touching each other’s breasts. They almost didn’t notice someone come in.

“Mistress!” Roxanne cooed.

Angela snapped back into herself and turned to see a wondrous sight. A tall and beautiful redhead, deep grey eyes, smiling face. She wore a robe that covered Her body from just below the neck to just above Her knees. Very beautiful. Her presence felt so familiar to Angela... like this was where she belonged.

“Hello My sweet roxanne,” the Woman said, walking by her and stroking her cheek, to which roxanne responded with a coo. “And hello dear angela,” She said to her.

“Hi...”

“Allow Me to introduce Myself,” the Woman said. “My name is Aislinn. I have chosen you.”

“Chosen me... for what?”

Aislinn did not answer. Instead, She lay between the two submissives and began to loosen Her robe. Roxanne looked at Her with eyes that betrayed desire... almost... hunger? Angela watched in awe as Aislinn opened up Her robe to reveal perfect round breasts. Then, Aislinn began to moan in pleasure. She moved Her head back and sighed delicately, and her breasts began to grow. Angela could just stare as Aislinn’s breasts swelled up and Her nipples became erect...

Roxanne was running her fingers together and looking hungrily on her Mistress’s bosom. Aislinn looked up at Her slave and smiled. “It’s time to feed you, My wonderful slave. Come.”

Obediently roxanne’s head moved to Her shoulder, and her lips closed around Her nipple. Aislinn put an arm around roxanne and gave another delicate sigh. Angela was amazed at what appeared to be happening... was roxanne drinking... milk from those breasts?

Aislinn looked at angela and smiled. “I know what you’re thinking. But it’s not milk, dear. It’s something else. Why don’t you try it for yourself?”

“No,” Angela cried reflexively. “I don’t want to.”

“Why not?” Aislinn asked. Roxanne was beginning to moan contentedly as she suckled.

“I... I just don’t.” Angela was starting to panic, and her eyes began to mist over. “I want to go home...”

Aislinn’s face became one of concern. “Oh, My sweet, sweet angela,” She said, reaching up and stroking Angela’s cheek. “You are home.”

Angela felt a rich calmness sweep over her when Aislinn’s fingers touched her cheek. Hazy memories came to her, but she couldn’t really place them. She hardly could think, actually... Aislinn’s touch felt so good... and her panic melted away. Angela found her head moving to Aislinn’s breast, her mouth opening up slightly to accept the nipple into her mouth. The touch on her cheek kept assuaging her and reassuring her... that this was the right thing to do...

When angela suckled upon Aislinn’s breast, a part of her was surprised to taste something... liquid shooting into her mouth. Milk? No... not really. It didn’t taste like milk. It tasted like something else. Something... wonderful. Angela wanted more. She wrapped one arm around her Mistress’s shoulder and started sucking fervently as more liquid filled her slave mouth. And she could feel herself drifting with each taste...

... she could feel herself fading away ...

* * *

... Images flooded angela’s mind. Images of pain and sadness, disappointment, lament, grief. Angela had been so very lonely, felt so very unwanted and unworthy of anyone... she felt worthless... a claim emphasized so many times by her parents and her peers... she was nothing...

...tears filled angela’s eyes as her body continued to take more juice in...

... the sadness didn’t leave... for so long angela had been hoping to be something, but it never happened... she quit school so she could run away from home... trying to make something of her life, away from her family, the family that hated her... but deep down inside the fear lingered that she was nothing... nothing at all...

A realization washed over angela.

She WAS nothing.

And instead of saddening her... it filled her with joy...

... joy because all belief that she could be something other than what she was, was gone... she was to be a slave... a slave to her Mistress. She was wanted. And all her hurt was gone forever... angela could feel all those memories of pain becoming hazy, like a painting in the rain, the liquid was muddying her mind, healing all of angela’s wounds and replacing them with love... deep love, transmitted from her Mistress’s fingers into her body. Angela existed only to please her Mistress. To love her Mistress. And as those fingers stroked her body... she could feel that love... being returned...

... she would never be lonely again... for she was one with her Mistress.

The realization wrapped around angela like a warm blanket as she faded into unconsciousness, still suckling at Mistress Aislinn’s breast like an infant.

* * *

Aislinn stroked Her newest slaves with Her hands. Angela and roxanne. Two beautiful women with shining souls. So perfect. Aislinn felt their tears drop over Her bosom and caressed them closer, empathizing with their sadness. They had to experience it, all at once, in order to be rid of it forever. Bolts of pleasure like electricity shot through Aislinn as Her slaves drank from Her, and, letting Her head fall back, She closed Her eyes and rested with them.

* * *

When angela regained consciousness, she was feeling very content and at peace. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Or, she tried to. Her arms wouldn’t move. Angela blinked her eyes a few timed and looked up to see that her arms were held together at the wrists with padded cuffs and attached to a bar. Angela was restrained in a kneeling position, and her ankles were shackled to the floor with similar cuffs.

Her contentment did not fade.

Mistress Aislinn was standing near her, Her robe back in place around Her body. She looked so strong and beautiful. A rush of affection for Her flooded over angela. She looked to her left and saw roxanne kneeling next to her. She was not bound. Her eyes were lowered in docile submission and she wore a soft smile on her lips.

“Good morning, dear angela,” Aislinn said. “Did you rest well?”

“Yes, Mistress,” angela replied. “May this girl ask something?”

“Yes, angela. Go ahead.”

“Why am i tied up like this?” Angela spoke in a detached manner, as if it were someone else and not angela in her predicament.

“So you don’t squirm away, of course.” Mistress Aislinn’s smile broadened.

“Squirm? Why would i squirm, Mistress?”

Mistress Aislinn’s hand reached down to stroke angela’s cheek. “You know, there are times when your Mistress wishes for the air to be filled with your laughter.” She grinned, almost evilly.

Panic took ahold of angela, and she started to fight in her bonds. “Oh no, please, Mistress,” she begged. “I hate to be tickled. Please don’t tickle me.”

Aislinn raised an eyebrow. “What you desire does not play into this, does it, My slave?” she replied, her voice suddenly becoming firm and authoritative.

Angela realized her error quickly, and blood rushed up to her face. She lowered her eyes, ashamed. “Please forgive this one, Mistress,” she whimpered.

The Mistress smiled again and spoke with honeyed tones. “Never fear, child,” she reassured angela. “We will be gentle. And you will learn not to hate it, but enjoy it.”

She then turned to the kneeling roxanne. “You may begin,” She told her.

Roxanne turned to Angela, green eyes twinkling. As her hand moved towards angela’s belly, Angela pleaded in whimpers with roxanne. But she didn’t seem to hear her... she just gazed on her with such affection that angela couldn’t find it in her heart to be angry with her. She just sighed in resignation and gasped as roxanne’s fingers contacted her skin.

“Nooohehehe...” Angela giggled helplessly. She fought to get away, panic and fear creeping up on her. But another feeling was welling up inside her. As her giggles started to become laughter and the skin on her stomach was filled with tiny titillating sensation, Angela became aware that the sensation came from between her legs. The panties! She was wearing those red heart panties her Mistress had given her. They were flooding angela’s sex with their own form of tickling sensation.

“Ahhhahahaha!” Angela squirmed in vain but all roxanne wanted to do was tickle her. She brought her other hand into play and together their fingers slid over her very ticklish ribs. Angela squealed and laughter flowed from her throat, but she tried to hold her laughter in.

Mistress Aislinn gave a signal to roxanne, and she stopped tickling angela. “You are fighting Us, dear.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress... i’m trying...” angela whimpered.

“I understand, sweetie. It’s all part of your training. I’m a patient Woman. Now just relax.”

“Yes, Mistress,” angela said. She took in a deep breath and then released it. Roxanne began to tease her underarm, and angela gasped. Continous teasing from roxanne’s fingernail caused angela to giggle madly, and eventually she gave forth rich girlish laughter, losing herself in the sensation...

Angela’s tickle training lasted for a while. She was given many breaks, and sometimes Mistress Aislinn would unhook her from the restraints and have roxanne massage angela’s sore joints, but then she’d be locked in another position at roxanne’s mercy. At one point, Mistress Aislinn even joined in, tickling the bottoms of angela’s breasts with a feather. All the while, angela’s pussy felt like it was on fire. The teasing fabric of the panties were making her very aroused.

After what seemed like hours... days even... of this, it finally ended. Mistress Aislinn released angela and took both of Her slaves away. “Time to wash up,” Aislinn said with a smile, escorting the two into the bathroom. “Slaves must keep clean, you know.”

Angela and roxanne stripped (with much moaning when it came time to peel the heart panties off of their bodies) and entered their personal washroom. The whole room was like a big shower, with sprinklers on the ceiling. The water turned on, just the right temperature, and the slaves started to clean themselves. Roxanne rubbed a soapy sponge over angela’s breast, and soon the two were washing each other, snuggling their soapy bodies together and giggling like little girls.

They left the washroom into the bathroom to dry themselves off. As angela did so, she glanced in the mirror.

And gasped.

There used to be a scar on Angela’s forehead from an accident long ago. It was gone, without a trace. Also, the bags under Angela’s eyes had vanished, her face was free of all blemishes, and her teeth were white, very white. Angela looked like she was 17 years old. And when she noticed this, she also felt that young.

Roxanne embraced angela from behind. “Don’t be surprised, sis,” she said sweetly. “This is who you are for real... beautiful.”

Angela blushed. But she knew something had been done to her. Was it good? Or was there an... exchange of some sort? Was she expected to give something in return for this gift? Either way, angela felt wonderfully healthy. She didn’t even feel this good when she was 17. As she changed into new slave clothes provided for her, angela kept on staring at the face in the mirror. It’s always a bit off-putting to not recognize the face that stares back at you.

Mistress Aislinn lay on the bed waiting for the two. Her robe was once again pulled back, her breasts swollen, and angela knew what she was to do. Without thinking, she slid onto the breast, held onto her Mistress, and started sucking that wonderful liquid into her mouth... somewhere in the back of her head, a small voice tried to keep her from drinking... but she did... and found herself falling back into that strange trance...

* * *

... Pain. Horrible, terrible pain. Abuse at the hands of her father. Neglect at the hands of her mother. Ridicule at the hands of her peers. It all flooded her head, and angela wept and wept...

... but even as her thoughts were full of pain, they were also full of hope... the pain was fading... dying from her mind... angela did not, could not resist as the memories vanished into unimportance, melting away at the back of her head...

... replaced by love... feelings of love and devotion... but for who?... Mistress Aislinn? no... someone else... someone greater... Aislinn was only an avatar for this Greater One. She will change the world, a voice said, you will be part of it... give into love... be love... you love to live... you live to love... surrender yourself to Her....... and live forever in happiness, peace and love...

... the cost will be your freedom, the voice said... the cost will be your freedom...

* * *

Again, angela felt hazy when she came to. She rolled in bed slightly, her hand feeling for a warm body next to her. Mistress Aislinn was still with her. When angela fully regained her vision, she gasped in surprise at what she saw...

Roxanne was lying in bed, completely naked, her legs open. Angela had already seen most of roxanne’s body, but to see her nude and in this position... was causing a strange feeling to creep up on Angela again. What was it?

Mistress Aislinn grasped angela’s shoulder. “Now, angela, your training continues,” She said. “Make love to roxanne.”

Angela felt her mind spin. Was she a lesbian? So much had passed... she tried to think back to the way she was before she was brought here, but angela had a hard time remembering... why couldn’t she remember? That made Angela panic somewhat, but Aislinn squeezed her shoulder, soothing angela’s nerves.

“Are You going to teach me how, Mistress?” angela asked.

“I don’t have to, dear,” Mistress Aislinn said. “You already know how.”

With that, angela crawled over to the supine and open roxanne. Her head was still alive with thought. Fear was beginning to awaken inside her again. The thought of being a slave... of losing her freedom... was nagging at Angela’s mind. As she approached roxanne, Angela considered running away...

...but where could she run to?

Roxanne looked into angela’s eyes, her green eyes shining inside of angela’s blue ones. And although she was as happy as she could be, angela could see the sadness in roxanne’s eyes, like a dying fire she wanted so desperately to go out forever. Angela knew they were both refugees from the world, and she suddenly felt love for roxanne pouring from her heart. She loved roxanne.

Angela dropped down and caressed roxanne’s lips with her own. Roxanne returned the kiss, affectionately at first then with increasing passion. Angela realized her own sex was still on fire, but then put it out of her mind. It didn’t matter. What mattered now was pleasing roxanne.

Angela’s lips trailed downward. She licked at roxanne’s neck and then started nuzzling her shoulders. Both their breathing became heavy and ragged, and roxanne was starting to become aroused. When angela’s hand started to caress her lover’s breast, roxanne cried out loud. Angela could feel the breast firming up in her hand... in her hand... and felt more arousal swell inside her own body.

Passion flooded over angela. But she kept in mind her love for roxanne as she licked, nibbled, caressed and stroked roxanne’s receptive flesh. Roxanne’s cries and moans were what mattered, and angela felt a sense of joy when she licked or touched something the right way to make roxanne plead for more.

A new fire consumed angela—a love-inspired lust that commanded her body. Roxanne was the one to worship, and every loving caress angela delivered was like a prayer. Her hands, lips and tongue desired to touch roxanne everywhere, and they did exactly that. When angela heard roxanne cry out in orgasmic ecstasy for the first time, she wept, so all-encompassing was her love. But still angela continued on, waiting only for a word from roxanne. Her only reason for being now was to make love. Nothing else mattered, not even her own growing need for pleasure...

... it is in your nature to love, and to please, to be pleased and to adore... the nature of a slave like you... love is all you will ever know now... it is what you are... you are love, and nothing else... love to live... live to love... My beautiful slave...

A tap from Mistress Aislinn brought angela back to reality. Both she and roxanne were covered in sweat, and roxanne wore a blissful smile on her face. The two were intertwined like lovers, arms around each other holding on tight.

“Roxanne,” Mistress Aislinn said. “Sleep.”

Roxanne’s eyes flittered shut and her embrace weakened. Her head fell back upon the pillow on the bed, and she dozed peacefully, still smiling.

Angela watched her sister sleep. That is what roxanne was. A sister. Sisters in submission. Angela felt indescribable affection for roxanne in knowing that. She could not remember ever feeling the way she did making love to her, but deep down inside she knew that roxanne would not, could not be with angela. They were both slaves, and they were meant for Mistresses.

“Do you have a question, My dear angela?” Mistress Aislinn asked.

“Do we both belong to You, Mistress?” angela asked in reply.

“For now, you both do, yes,” Aislinn replied. “Roxanne will stay with Me. I have a special affection for her.”

A small twinge of jealousy bit Angela. This did not escape Mistress Aislinn’s attention.

“Don’t worry, angela. Envy will become unknown to you as you continue your training. Besides, I have someone else in mind for you. Someone whom you already love dearly.”

“Huh? Wh... who...?” angela asked.

“You know the answer to that question, My child.”

A bright smile lightened angela’s features. “Yes!” angela cried joyfully. “Oh yes! Will You come for Her like You came for me?”

“I will not awaken her,” Aislinn replied. “You will.”

“Me?” Angela asked. “But i... i’m just a slave...”

“Don’t worry your sweet little heart over it, child,” Mistress Aislinn said. “When your training is finished, you will have no desire but to help Her cause. As do I...”

Who is She...? angela was about to ask. But the way Aislinn emphasized it, somewhere in her heart, angela knew. She knew who She was. A tiny jolt of fear shot through angela, and she cursed her weak self for continuing to have those sorrowful feelings. But she had faith in Mistress Aislinn, and in the One Aislinn served. Soon those feelings would die in her forever.

“All will come to light when the time comes, My dear angela,” Mistress Aislinn said. “For now, sleep.”

Angela felt waves of tiredness sweep over her body as soon as her Mistress commanded her to sleep. She couldn’t resist. Falling back on the bed, angela closed her eyes and started to drift. She put a hand on roxanne’s body, and before she dreamed of love and beauty, she had one last thought...

Don’t cry for me Leah. I’m coming for You!

TO BE CONTINUED