The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Bittersweet Surrender”

( mc / Ff / ff / Fff )

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under 21, this story may not be for you. If you’re under 18, this story is definitely not for you. If description of sex offends you, particularly sex between multiple women, then you probably don’t want to read this story. Do something productive, like maybe watch The Disney Channel.

PART THREE—ANGELA’S EYES

Angela stood outside the doorway to Leah’s apartment. Butterflies flew freely in her stomach. She was sent to awaken her dear friend Leah, and help Her into Her destined role as angela’s Mistress. Angela loved Leah so much, and wanted to introduce Her to the sweet pleasures of her new life.

So why was she so nervous...?

Angela slowly checked the doorknob. It was open. Unlocked. She found that a little unusual, but nevertheless very slowly opened the door so as not to notify Leah of her presence. She wanted to surprise Her.

When she finally got the door open, she saw Leah across the room, looking out the glass door that led outside Her apartment. Angela could feel that Leah was very sad, that she missed angela so very much. Love sprung up in angela’s heart, and she wanted to ease her future Mistress’s pain.

“Hi, Leah,” she said quietly.

Leah’s head snapped as if She were waking up, and She turned. Angela looked into Leah’s eyes. Still the same old Leah—a face worn with time and pain, a body frail with the weight of Her suffering. That would change soon. Very soon.

“Who are you? How did you get in here?” Leah snapped. “Get out!”

Angela felt a twinge of hurt well up inside her. Leah didn’t recognize her. That was to be expected—the last time Leah had seen angela, she looked all of her twenty-five years and then some. Angela looked (and felt) a lot younger now.

She lowered her eyes and tried to speak without showing her hurt. “You don’t recognize me. But it’s ok. You’ll figure it out for yourself, soon.”

“Do you have wax in your ears?” Leah screamed, obviously in a bad mood. “GET OUT!” She ran to angela and reached for her arm to throw her out. Angela tried not to panic, and instead closed the door quickly and covered it with her body.

“Please, sweetie,” she said, trying to calm her wildly beating heart. “I understand but it still hurts, just a little, when you talk to me like that.”

Leah looked into angela’s eyes, and Her expression softened. “A.. Angela?” she gasped. “Is that you?”

“Hi Leah,” Angela said, reaching for her Friend. “I missed You so much.”

Leah whispered a silent prayer and led angela to the couch. “I missed you too,” She said, Her voice rich with a joy unlike any angela ever heard in Her before. “Where have you been?”

Angela paused, not ready to answer Her just yet. She looked at Leah. The way Leah acted, She always felt like She was an old woman, and it showed. So much could be done if She just believed in Herself, loved Herself like angela loved Her... angela shivered. Leah had always been beautiful to her, but by tomorrow morning Her beauty would shine. Angela shivered in anticipation.

“Uh, you look great,” Leah said, breaking angela’s thought flow.

“Thank You,” she said, blushing. “You look great too.”

“Oh, you’re lying. I’m 45 and I look it.”

Angela sighed, and looked over her beautiful Friend once more. “No, really. You are really beautiful.”

Leah was uncomfortable and it showed. Angela tried to assuage Her with a soft smile, but it didn’t work. “Where have you been?” She repeated.

Angela thought back to the events of the day she was captured. They were hazy, but full of pleasure. She reached out and held Leah’s hand. “I’ll tell you, Leah, my Dear, but You have to promise to let me speak and not interrupt me until I’m finished. Okay?”

Leah nodded. “Sure.”

“You know that package i was sent?”

The color visibly drained from Leah’s face. “Yes...”

“It was a gift,” angela said excitedly, “sent to me by a very special Human Being...” She corrected herself. “No, more than human...”

Leah lifted an eyebrow, her nerves tingling, but as promised she stayed quiet. Angela continued.

“She wanted to put an end to my sadness forever, so She sent the gift. And it changed me. A Mistress Aislinn came here under the spell of Her and took me away. And all this time, I have been in training... to be a good submissive slave that would be pleasing to Her... i have learned so much while on Mistress Aislinn’s island. My pain is gone. I know only happiness now. Except for one thing. One thing is missing to make me complete.”

Angela paused, waiting for Leah to ask the inevitable question. The way Leah looked back at angela... well, She looked at her like She no longer knew her. That hurt angela, a little. The butterflies in her stomach came out again, and she started to feel nervous... was she wrong to come for Leah...? No... she loved Leah... and she was sure Leah would love it where she was...

“What’s missing?” Leah asked finally.

“You, Leah...” angela said. “You...”

“What???” Leah said incredulously.

“You were the only good thing in my old life. And... She wants you to join Her as well. She knows that you would be a wonderful Mistress.” Angela felt the butterflies form an attack on her stomach walls, wondering if Leah would hate her forever for what she was about to say. “And i have been given the honor of coming to capture You. So that You would... You would become my Mistress.”

“Angela, you’re scaring me,” Leah said in an anguished voice. Angela’s resolve was wearing thin. A small, small part of her wanted to hold Leah, to stay behind, to be with her. But angela could not just reject the happiness she had been given. She couldn’t. She had to have Leah there. Leah, owned by Her. And owning angela.

“I was scared too, Leah,” angela said. “So scared. It’s to be expected when You’re dealing with such a Higher Power. But when She came to me... touched me... i stopped being scared. You’ll stop being scared, too. And be happy. Like me.”

Leah started to cry. “I’m not scared for me! I’m scared for you! What has been done to you?”

“Nothing at all,” angela smiled, trying to soothe her butterflies. “I was just awakened... from a long sleep. Just like we all will be, soon enough.”

Leah cried, “You’re not a lesbian! I know that!”

Angela helplessly laughed. Things would become clear so soon for Her... “I don’t think You’re scared for me, Leah. Deep down inside, You know... just like me... this is inevitable.” Angela stroked her palm and tried to squelch that nagging voice deep inside. “I’m happy, Leah, like i’ve always wanted to be. I have others who care for me now. I want You to share the joy i feel now.”

Leah’s eyes quivered with fear and She backed away. She was backing away from little angela. Angela sighed sadly. ‘Stop being afraid, Leah, please,’ she thought to herself. Leah whimpered, and angela stroked Her cheek. “Please don’t cry,” she whispered. Leaning over, angela hovered her face close to Leah’s, and did the only thing that felt right at the moment.

She kissed Leah. Softly, lingeringly. Just like Aislinn had kissed her. Leah couldn’t resist... She caressed angela and returned the kiss. But angela could sense that She was still frightened. The small voice screamed out... it was too late for Angela but she couldn’t drag Leah into this... no, she must. If she loved Her, she must.

“Just relax now, my dear Friend,” Angela said after breaking the kiss. “I’m here to awaken you. And I’ll try to answer your questions, so you won’t be as scared. Okay?” “Okay,” Leah said hurriedly. Angela embraced her, trying to comfort her. Leah spoke again. “Angela, what do you want to do to me?”

“Awaken You,” Angela said. “Once i do that, You will realize Your purpose and what She desires for You. You’ll take me as Your slave and we will go together to Mistress Aislinn’s island. She will teach you about being a Mistress. And then we’ll spend forever there happy until we receive more commands.” Angela nibbled on Leah’s earlobe, and found no resistance, only a moan. Poor, poor Leah. Unsuspecting. Angela reached behind Her and started to undo Her blouse.

“Oh, Angela,” Leah whimpered. “Uhm, my purpose?”

“You belong to Her, Leah,” angela said. “We all do. It’s just that most of us don’t know it yet.” Angela swallowed hard. “You will submit Your will to Her, so that She might awaken us all.” She tugged Leah’s blouse off.

“Will?” Leah said, obviously more fearful now. “You mean you want me... to be a slave?”

“In the end, it’s up to You,” Angela cooed as she knelt to remove Leah’s skirt. “She won’t take it from You without Your consent.”

“Well I... I won’t,” Leah stammered. “You just go back and tell... Her that, whoever She is... no, wait, don’t go back. Stay here, we can get you help and...”

Angela stopped Leah. She couldn’t hear this. “I don’t need help anymore,” she whispered, leaning down to softly kiss Leah’s kneecaps. “I know just who i am and what my purpose is... to serve Her. And to serve You.”

Even as Leah sobbed in emotional agony, Her body responded to angela’s attentions. She moaned between cries and started moving Her head about. Angela looked sympathetically at her Friend. She was so lost in mixed-up feelings and Her own bliss... did Leah really have a choice at all? ‘Don’t bring her into this,’ that little voice admonished again. ‘If you love her, you’ll keep her out of this.’

“No,” angela whispered, under her breath. “She must be awakened.” After removing Her skirt, angela took her “victim”’s hand, gently pulled Her to Her feet, and led Her to the bedroom, where she continued to strip Her.

“Angela, please... don’t... i’m not ready,” Leah wept. “I want to keep my free will.”

Angela removed Leah’s bra and started to stroke Her breast. It drooped a bit from age and weariness but it was just as capable of feeling pleasure. Will? Will was keeping that damn voice around, angela thought.

“What has come of free will? Petty fights and world turmoil. Pain comes from free will. It’s not what we were made for. We were made to serve and to bring joy. You’ll learn all this, just as i have.”

Leah moaned softly and repeatedly as angela expertly caressed Her breasts. They grew firm quickly, and when they did, they looked surprisingly perky for a woman of Her age. Angela’s gaze lingered at the mounds of pure sensation, and gave each breast a kiss on the very tip of their nipples. She then reached down to remove Leah’s panties, which had become damp.

Off they came, so easily. Leah was very wet. Angela idly wondered how long it had been since someone made Her feel this good. Her hunger for Leah’s juices grew, and she touched her tongue to Her pussy lips. A prolonged moan from Leah assured angela that she was doing right. She licked at Leah’s sex, tasting the damp flesh and growing ever so aroused herself at the pleasure she was bringing her soon-to-be Mistress.

But even as she lapped happily on those moist lips, the small voice in the back of angela’s mind was growing louder. Was it necessary to lose your free will?, it asked. Free will is what makes us human. Don’t force Her to give it up. Leah could have a life.

Angela used all of her strength to shut the voice from her mind. Leah’s womanhood was wet and relaxed enough. She reached into her pocket and removed a pleasure wand—a vibrator made of the softest material which would put Leah into an erotic spell and awaken Her innermost sexual self. Angela shivered at the sheer power of the device, and rubbed it on Leah’s face.

Leah gasped. Angela was certain She could feel how soft and sensuous it was. Angela cooed. “You’re ready to be awakened soon, my dear Leah,” she whispered. She pulled up Leah to Her knees, then knelt beside Her. She started to slip her fingers inside of Leah’s shaft, relaxing Her and diving Her deeper into ecstasy.

This was it. Once the wand was deep inside Leah, there was no turning back... She would be awakened, for all time. The voice of what was left of Angela’s will broke through her mind. Leah could have a life. Leah could have a life. You’re about to take it away. Think. What could we have lived for? Leah had nothing at all... no youth, no education, no experience. She was living off welfare. Was there hope for her?

Yes... angela reassured herself... there was. Her only hope. Total and complete submission... to Her. A life of pleasure and love. The life that a soul like Leah... deserved.

The wand was driven deep into Leah’s pussy, and with that, angela’s free will was silenced forever. Leah’s eyes rolled back, and She gave a cry of deep erotic bliss. Angela recovered a pair of panties... the same kind of panties that captured her heart, mind, body and soul, so long ago... and slipped it over Leah’s legs.

‘She is Yours, Goddess.’

Angela slowly backed away from Leah as She writhed in increasing sexual pleasure. Her moans, cries, whimpers and babbles were so arousing to angela, and she could feel her own panties soaking wet. But it was not for her to relieve... only her Mistress could do so.

She set to work packing Leah’s things.

* * *

... dreams... images... swirled in leah’s head... her body filled with such pleasure... her mind surrendered to whatever force held her... she was floating in a mist... and wherever the mist touched... throbbing and delicious pleasure would rise up in leah’s nerves... the mist would often caress her full and supple belly, and sometimes wind around her soft feet and legs, but usually centered on her breasts and on her pussy...

... who’s doing this, leah whimpered drunkenly... and a voice answered... “I am.” the beautiful Voice like none leah ever heard in her life... as soon as she heard it, she knew in her heart that She was the one she belonged to... leah begged and groveled, but she did not know what it was she asked for ...

... “You are Mine, dear leah. Forever.” yes, leah whimpered. yours. please let me understand... please... “You will,” the voice answered, and the mist started to caress all of leah’s body parts at once. “be reborn, leah, reawakened, and be Mine for always...”

... always... Mine... the two words echoed in leah’s dream... always Hers... always...

* * *

Angela kneeled next to her Mistress, head bowed, waiting for Her to wake up. Slowly, ever so slowly, Mistress Leah stirred. She moaned and arched Her body. Angela smiled. Leah’s body had become beautiful to match Her soul. Her Mistress tugged at the panties which covered Her womanhood and moaned loudly as the sticky fabric was removed from Her sex. She moaned and fell back onto the bed.

“I need a bath,” Mistress Leah said.

‘Oh my, i must offer to help Her,’ angela immediately thought. “Would You like me to help You out of bed, Mistress?” she said.

“Yes, angela,” Leah replied. Angela got up and took both of her Mistress’s hands, and pulled Her to Her feet. Their eyes met. Leah looked tenderly at angela, and she knew She knew.

“Angela?” Leah asked.

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Are you... My slave now?”

Angela giggled, then stopped herself and lowered her eyes. “Of course, Mistress,” she said, then went to a matter-of-fact description of Mistress Leah’s itinerary and what angela had done to help her—she had packed Her things and picked an outfit for Her. She suggested that Leah take a bath, and in the meantime she would make breakfast.

Mistress Leah agreed. Angela loved Her voice... it had changed... it was now firm but loving. Their friendship showed even now. Leah went into the bathroom, and angela shivered with joy. Her Friend. Her beloved Friend and Mistress... Angela’s mind was busy with idle thoughts of how she would serve Mistress Leah all through her preparation of breakfast. Hot, steamy sex or gentle, relaxing cuddles. Or a clean-up around Her room. Anything for Mistress Leah. Angela felt an outpour of love for her new Mistress.

Mistress Leah walked in, and once again She and angela looked in each other’s eyes. Leah sat down to breakfast, eating idly but more focused on exchanging glances with Her beloved slave. She reached out and touched angela’s hand.

Angela blushed softly, and whispered, “Would You like to go over what i packed, Mistress?... To make sure i didn’t miss anything.”

“It’s okay, child... I trust you,” Leah replied. They smiled. Angela held back a giggle as she felt her Mistress’s toes poke at her socked feet through nylons, and they played cute tickle footsie war while they ate. Angela always lost—she was so ticklish.

“I love You, Mistress Leah,” angela sighed happily, looking deep into Leah’s eyes.

“I love You too, My dear one,” Mistress Leah answered, and then turned to look out the window. Angela followed suit. It was indeed a beautiful day outside. “Do you think we should leave soon?” Leah asked.

“Hmm... is there anything you need to take care of before we leave?” angela asked.

“Oh,” her Mistress answered. “There is one thing.” She picked up the phone and dialed a number.

“Mr. Torres? This is Leah Goswell.” Angela remembered. Leah’s asshole of a boss. She could hear his voice screaming angrily at her Mistress over the phone, and she wanted so much to just grab it and yell at him for daring to speak to Her that way. Instead, she just watched.

Mistress Leah looked at the phone, like She had wanted to say something but forgot it. After a pause, She spoke, obviously not what She originally had in mind. “Because I quit, Mr. Torres. I’m sorry I haven’t given you enough notice...” More yelling. Her Mistress sighed, bid Her former boss farewell, and hung up, never to speak to him again.

Mistress Leah turned to angela and smiled. Angela gazed into her eyes. Leah finally spoke:

“Let’s go.”

* * *

A chauffered car awaited Mistress Leah and Her slave girl angela, who held Her only suitcase proudly. Dressed simply so as not to attract attention. But after all, who really cared about a couple of inner city girls?

Angela noticed her Mistress looking upon Her old apartment building and sighing. She empathized. Even when you’ve lived your life miserably, it’s hard to let go and move on to something better. Mistress Leah knew this, too.

The female chauffeur looked at angela and smiled, pointing at her wrist. It was time to go. Angela tugged on Mistress Leah’s sleeve and told Her. When her Mistress cast Her eyes on her, angela smiled.

My. It was wonderful to submit to someone with such a beautiful soul.

The chauffeur opened the door to the backseat, and the couple climbed in. As soon as the door was closed, angela was pulled into an embrace by her Mistress. She held and caressed Her friend and slave affectionately. Angela’s lips brushed against Hers. Passion erupted between the two, and they made love in the backseat.

Nobody knew who the two beautiful women were, or what they were doing in such a crummy part of town. And no one really noticed two welfare women had disappeared. But then again, the two women didn’t really care about anything else. They were consumed in their own happiness and in their newfound servitude.

Somewhere up there, a Goddess smiled. It was such a perfect plan.

THE END