The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Black Magic

By Wolflon

Part 2

Mary

Michael’s mother awoke feeling refreshed and gazed down on her sleeping sons body with relish. Last night had been the greatest night of her life but now was time to go to work. Mary gently untangled herself from her boy and the sheets, heading naked for the shower. She couldn’t help but stop and admire her new body in the full-length mirror.

Even the sight of her own body turned her on. She could feel desire heating her loins. Mary called up an image of Justin Timberlake but it did nothing for her. The thought of Eliza Dushku lapping her cunt though brought a smile to her face. It was as if all the switches in her body had been changed, she wanted to take, change and dominate women. Make them into her son’s and her own sex slaves. The only man she now could feel any attraction for was her son.

She shook her head to clear it of all these tempting thoughts and dived in the shower. Mary couldn’t help frigging herself to orgasm while the hot water cascaded over her tits and ripe arse. After the shower she rushed out and went to get ready, she knew she was going to be late. She just did not have time to do her hair, make up etc.

There was a pleasant surprise to be had though, after a quick rub with a towel she found her hair curled perfectly down her back. Looking for all the world as though she had just stepped out of an advert for hairstyling. Going to the dresser to apply her make up she found all she needed was a little lipstick for colour; they already had a glossy look and nail varnish.

Having saved so much time with her new body she couldn’t resist going over to her son who was still fast asleep on his side. Still naked she reached over and gently rubbed her hand along his length causing him to turn onto his back in his sleep. She bent down and pressed her full lips to his gently kissing him. Mary felt him wake and respond to her, his hands reaching for her. She fended him off though.

“I don’t have time for that I’ve got to go to work.”

“Call in sick.”

Mary smiled. “I can’t but you should stay home, I’ll write you a sick note for tomorrow.” She knew her son well and he needed more time, he would only feel anguish trying to control himself as he had yesterday.

“Hmm. Thanks.”

Mary’s hand though hadn’t left his dick and it was now at full attention. “Well we can’t leave you like that, so I guess I better do something about it, though quickly.” So saying she swiftly straddled him, aiming his thick cock at the entrance of her cunt and sank down on to him. Wasting no time she grabbed his shoulders and rode him hard.

Mary loved this, her cunt was full and his hands massaged her highly sensitive globes. This was what she had been made for, who she now was. The Mary that came home from work last night was forever gone and had been replaced by a sex goddess. The Raven haired beauty could find no regret at this though, it was just right.

The two lovers humped rapidly and came together with a wondrous explosion of pleasure. Mary rolled off dressing in black knee length boots with five-inch heels, red mini skirt, white blouse and a red jacket to finish. She marvelled at her reflection in the mirror once more, all her clothes had changed to match her body and she looked fantastic. “I’ll see you tonight love, have a good day.”

“What are you going to tell everyone else at your office?”

“Nothing dear, the spell made everyone believe I’ve always looked this good and to ignore any evidence otherwise.” Kissing Mike on the lips she left and drove to work.

As Mary moved through the office she could not help but love the stares from both the men and the women. She could feel the women’s gazes and knew it was not of their own violation. Her body was working perfectly.

The day went easily she had two meetings in the morning with lawyers from rival firms. Both being male found they acceding to her demands and ready to fully justify it to their bosses.

After lunch though she felt restless and horny. Mary could just feel the need to have another woman lick at her cunt and make her cum. She walked to the door of her office and looked out, examining the other women one by one. Finally she settled on Gloria the 19-year-old secretary who she could just see walking into Mr Burton, the firm owner’s office.

She stalked in, her hips swaying and bust thrust out before her. Cranking her ‘perfume’ to the max Gloria could only sit and stare at her as she walked in. The boss didn’t notice though, he had his eyes firmly fixed on his real estate expert. “Ah Mary, good work this morning both clients rang me personally to congratulate on the massive concessions you got. They each promised a large bonus for the firm.”

“That’s good but don’t you think I should receive 50% of that?”

“Well that’s highly irregular.”

Mary moved forwards and bent towards him over his desk. “True, but it was all my own work and there’s far more where that came from.”

She smiled as she saw his resistance break like an icicle in the winter’s sun. “Yes. Yes your right. Of course.”

The beauty stepped back and placed a hand on Gloria’s shoulder. The young girl found herself quivering with desire at this simple touch. “I also want Gloria to become my personal assistant who will be at mine and mine alones beck and call.”

“Please she’s yours.”

“Good come Gloria.” The young girl almost did with that simple command. Despite the feeling she had just been bought and sold she could only follow the older woman meekly. Her nose filled with her sent and her pussy damp with desire.

Mary wasted no time but went straight to her office. “Close the door and blinds Gloria.” She ordered as she sat in her large leather chair. “Now come here and stick your tongue in my pussy.” Gloria swiftly complied, her hands having pushed her new bosses skirt up and out of the way before her knees had even touched the floor.

The older woman looked down on the girl with satisfaction. Gloria was your typical bible basher, glasses, long brown hair pulled back in a tight French braid. Wearing a light blue over sized sweater and long drab skirt reaching down to her ankles. Mary’s milk would change that though and she would become a fine cunt-licking vixen.

In the mean time though she leaned back and enjoyed Gloria’s inexperienced but willing tongue. In this case effort was definitely scoring high marks.

“Oh good girl. That’s it, ah stick that tongue in there.” The orgasm came to Mary soon and she basked in its afterglow while looking down at her new slave.

“What will you do for me Gloria?”

“Anything Mrs Haslow.”

“Do you think it would be right for you to fuck Mr Burton?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“He’s not my husband, it’s wrong to make love out of wedlock and he’s married anyway.”

“But would you go and fuck Mr Burton if I asked it of you?”

Gloria reddened before answering but was firm. “Yes.”

Mary smiled and unbuttoned her blouse displaying her braless jugs. “Good now come here and get your reward. Suck on my tit.”

Gloria moved forward and sucked on her boss’ nipple. Mary had felt Michael play with them but that paled in comparison with the pleasure of an uninitiated drinking her milk.

After a couple of minutes of sucking Gloria fell back against the desk crying out as her hair unwound itself. Mary thought ruefully that she should have had her undress as most of the changes took place under the all covering jumper and skirt. What they couldn’t hide was her breasts pushing out, stretching the said jumper to expose a slim line of midriff. Her hips widened and arse filled out to finish the transformation.

Gloria raised a shaking hand and removed her glasses. “I, I don’t need them. Oh my.” She could only stare as she cupped her breasts. “There huge. How? What happened?”

“I happened Gloria, welcome to the club. What you’re feeling is a small part of what happened to me last night. Everyone will think this is how you’ve always been. Now name the most attractive person in the office save myself.”

Gloria meant to say Rob who she’d a crush on since starting at the firm, what came out though quite surprised her. “Rachael.” She gasped and covered her mouth with both hands in shock.

Mary simply grinned. “Why?”

Gloria couldn’t help herself as she replied without thinking. “She’s got the nicest tits and perkiest behind. What. Why did I say that?”

“Because my dear you are now a card carrying lip stick lesbian.”

“Oh. I am aren’t I.” Gloria could feel her spirit settling, it didn’t matter anymore. She liked girls now; thoughts of her friends leapt to mind and she now found them very attractive.

“Yes, but you are not to let anyone know this. I want you to continue as you have done, do not come onto any women unless you have my say so. Do you live with your parents?”

“No Mrs Haslow, I’ve got my own flat.”

“Good, but when alone you will call me Mistress. Boyfriend?”

“No Mistress.”

“Better and better, now go and carry on with your work. I’ll arrange for your desk to be moved to outside my office over night.” Mary gave her a long passionate kiss before letting her go.

She sat down satisfied and could see Gloria making her way back to her desk. Skirt swishing as her hips moved in a very interesting and entertaining way. Mary checked her appointments for the afternoon and noticed Madeline Prior coming in to check on some land she was acquiring.

Madeline Prior, the heiress; who five years ago received an enormous fortune when her father died. A Canny woman who had invested wisely in property and several failing businesses that she turned around to make very profitable. Now at the age of thirty she was one of the richest people in the county and certainly the richest woman. Still single as she preferred to play with men’s affections rather than enter into serious relationships.

Madeline Prior. Super model good looks, tall, slim but curvaceous and long blonde hair. Mary got hot with the very thought of this powerful and rich woman being hers to command.

The meeting was at three and Mary decided to keep things low key. Build up the pressure on Miss Prior slowly, turn her and seduce her. So as the Heiress walked into her office only the lightest of fragrance hung in the air and Mary was the optimum of professionalism. Every so often though she cranked up the pressure another notch.

The raven-haired beauty watched as Madeline moved round the desk so that their shoulders touched. All she had to do was turn the document round but had opted to be closer to Mary. She was almost there just a little more and she would be dieing to lick her cunt.

Five minutes later and the blond was almost squirming as she involuntarily rubbed her thighs together. Now was the time to make the move.

Mary looked up at the Heiress. “Why Madeline, whatever is the matter.”

“Nothing I’m fine.” Her voice had just the touch of quiver to it.

“Come now your moving like there are ants in your panties.”

“Just a bit hot I guess but we really should try to get this contract finished.” Her eyes never left the older woman’s though.

“Hmm I know what’s wrong.” She moved so her face was an inch from the other woman.

“Wha, What?”

“You want me don’t you?”

“N, No. What, Whatever gave you. Mmmmmm.” Mary cut her off mid-sentence with a kiss, which Madeline quickly responded to. Her hands moving over Mary’s large breasts, roaming at will.

Mary guided Madeline back to a black plush leather sofa that was against one wall, pushing her back onto it. They both lay there kissing, hands roaming over the others body undressing as they went. Soon only the sweat from their bodies was between.

Mary took the initiative this time, sliding down the blonde body until her head was between her thighs and attacked Madeline’s cunt with gusto. She was merciless with her assault, concentrating on the clit. The tongue lashing and probing tirelessly made up the big guns.

Madeline could only grab a cushion and crush it to her face to muffle herself as she came screaming to orgasm. Mary allowed her a moment’s rest, before moving so that she straddled the blondes’ head on her knees. “It’s my turn Maddy.”

She didn’t hesitate and grabbed Mary’s hips guiding the hot cunt down. “Oh bring it on.”

Mary was surprised this girl knew what she was doing. Gentle to start with she moved around testing, finding what Mary’s pressure points were. Each woman being different in how they liked oral sex. She obviously had at least some experience.

Madeline’s tongue found Mary’s hot spot and worked it, bringing her to orgasm and holding her there on the plateau. Mary moaned in pleasure, pleased that this rich woman was such a good find.

Finally she slacked off bringing her partner down slowly. As Mary dropped off that cloud she slid her body down Madeline’s once more but stopped when her breasts were level with her mouth. She placed her nipple in the other woman’s lips.

“Here drink, you’ll like it.”

Madeline’s eyes were glazed and having no thought but to obey she suckled like a baby. Mary gave her a couple of minutes to drink then withdrew to the edge of the sofa to observe her sprawled lover. The change this time was not as dramatic as it had been for either herself or Gloria for Madeline was already a beautiful woman. There are few things that are perfect and cannot be improved though. Her breasts grew larger, her arse firming up; the small amount of cellulite around the thighs and stomach disappeared. Even had anyone been able to notice all they would think was that Madeline had worked out and had implants.

Mary for her part was well pleased with her day.

Michael

I could only watch in admiration as the sexy beast that was my mother strutted out, hips swaying. I lay there for a long while dozing, I felt content. My thoughts flittered from fantasy to fantasy and I found my mind was fixated on sex. You would wonder what 18-year-old boy isn’t, but this was different. In the end I got up and had a shower before slumping in front of the tele.

The usual mind numbing daytime stuff was on and I just thought to veg out for a bit. My attention though was drawn to a presenter, an attractive woman in her mid-twenties; tall slim with dark brown hair. My huge dong began to stir inside the joggers I had put on for comfort. It was soon at half-mast so I had to release it. My cock swelled to full parade attention and I began to stroke its length while starring at the TV.

She was talking some banal stuff about diets and such while I masturbated with images of her sitting on me and screwing as though her life depended on it. I kept at it but good as though it felt I could not get to that final stage to push me over.

Getting desperate, I switched to memories of last night, my mother’s breasts swelling before my eyes (I’ve always had a thing for BE). Visions of her lush lips wrapped around my cock or her full firm arse as I fucked her doggy style.

None of this was enough to push me over the edge and after half an hour I gave up.

I spent the next couple of hours wandering aimlessly around the house. My cock was sill full and hard. No matter what I did or thought about, nothing would affect it. Even an ice cold shower caused even a slight softening. It was like going round with a baseball bat between my legs.

I’d just finished my lunch and was washing up when I looked out the kitchen window. I saw my neighbour and her daughter pull onto their drive. All of a sudden I knew what I needed, what I had to do. There was no thought or plan in my mind as I went out the front. It was all instinct.

Mrs Valance and her daughter Vicky both of Hispanic origin looked around. Mrs Valance, first name Isabel is an attractive woman in her early forties. A little plump these days as the years caught up with her but it gave her a nice rounded appearance topped with curly dark brown hair.

Her daughter was the school gymnastic champion, her body tight, slim and very flexible. Vicky’s hair was also dark brown but was straight and barely kissed her muscular shoulders. She was proud of her body and showed it by wearing skin tight Lycra at every opportunity.

They seemed somewhat surprised when I walked over to them by the car. My mum had chatted to both, Mrs Valance mainly, but I had never made any effort other than a mumbled nod or “morning”.

The older woman took the lead. “Can I do anything for you Michael?”

“Yes I’ve got a problem that I was hoping you could help me with.”

She had seen my erection tenting my joggers as I approached and a frown was clearly visible. “I don’t think that would be appropriate.”

“What’s wrong mum?” The car blocked my crotch, so Vicky had no idea what her mother didn’t think was ‘appropriate.’

“But it’s been a real pain though. Are you sure?” I still can’t believe what I did that day but with those words I took direct control of them by turning so my back was to the street and exposed myself. Mrs Valance gasped and could only stand there and stare.

“Well can you take care of my problem? What about you Vicky?”

She stepped round to our side of the car. What are you talking about? Oh my God! It’s huge!” She exclaimed. Both their mouths hung open as their gazes locked to my dick. I didn’t move for a full five minutes to allow the spell to sink deep within them.

Pulling my joggers up and covering myself I said to them. “Are you going to do anything?”

Mrs Valance seemed to recover first. “If, if you come in I’ll help you, erm… sort your ‘problem.’”

“Hmm that’s very kind of you, but it is sort of BIG so it needs both of you really.”

Vicky almost leaped to volunteer. “I can help. I’ve had experience.”

Her mother looked at her daughter for a moment and licked her lips, then switched her gaze back to my crotch with longing. “Erm yes, yes we’ll both fu.. HELP! You with that.” She swiftly locked the car. “Come inside.”

“Oh I plan to, but it’s such a nice day my garden would be rather pleasant.” I lead them inside as much a slave to desire as they were. The moment I had seen them I knew I had to have them. Not one but both, to corrupt and enslave them. I could feel the spell attacking my morals but there was nothing I could do about it.

They followed me through the house and out onto the grass. I sank onto a sun bed which had it’s back raised so I could sit up and removed my joggers displaying my cock in all it’s glory. Not wanting to waste time but needed to test and push the two women I ordered. “Both of you strip.”

Both swiftly undress, pulling their clothes off and throwing them to the floor. “Good. Now kiss, properly and heatedly with tongues.” The mother and daughter hesitated a moment going red with embarrassment but not wanting to anger me complied with gusto.

“Press your bodies together and play with each others pussies.” Isabel and Vicky had no choice but to do as I ordered. Mrs Valance’s finger with wedding band and engagement ring sank into her baby girl’s cunt.

Both were moaning loudly now with excitement, their pussies leaking out and down their legs. I let them go on like this for a time, getting the woman and girl in the mood. “Good well done both of you.” The moaning increased in intensity. Mrs Valance, I think I should call you Isabel. Isabel come here and straddle my lap.”

She moved with relish to comply, swinging her leg over me she sat facing me, pressing her wet pussy against my cock. “Not just yet Isabel.” I admonished her. “Vicky looks a bit left out over there.” She was standing there with a pout, what could I do?

“Slip up behind your mother, that’s it. Good girl. Now grasp her breasts and start rubbing them. Don’t forget to play special attention to her nipples.”

My cock nestled between Isabel’s legs and her daughter feeling her up was obviously what she needed. Without any prompting on my part she turned her head and began frenching Vicky once more. It was as though something clicked within me, now was the time.

I grabbed Isabel’s hips, she rose up and I guided her straight down onto me. I was surprised my huge pole sank right into her, but she was well lubricated as her juices were gushing down her legs and over me. She didn’t stop kissing Vicky as the two of us humped like dogs in heat. We fucked hard and fast.

I cannot describe the turn on of having a beautiful mother and gorgeous daughter on your lap. One fucking you while the other kisses her and massages her tits.

It was incredible and due to my morning of forced abstention I could not last long. Isabel seemed to sense my cumming and increased the tempo. Our three bodies moved in perfect harmony. At no time did they break kissing or Vicky’s hands leave Isabel’s breasts.

Then it happened and I came, my cock gushed, forcing white, hot sperm to spew out of her cunt. Isabel came as I did seemingly in harmony so did Vicky.

Once we had all calmed down I took them into the house and fucked them for the rest of the day. Vicky’s gymnastics really was useful as she could go far longer than her mother.