The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Blessed, Chapter 1

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

Janet had just lifted her glass to her lips when her eyes caught on the woman sitting around the other corner of the bar. It happened before her brain could send the message to her mouth to stop drinking; so as Janet’s eyes landed on her, she inhaled unintentionally, and spluttered alcohol onto herself, and the section of the bar in front of her.

She attracted a few curious looks from the bartender, and the other people sitting at the bar; including the woman she’d been staring at. When the woman’s dark eyes fell on her, she tried to keep from flushing in response. Judging by the warmth she felt in her face, she knew she had not entirely succeeded.

Janet reached for some of the napkins on the bar, and patted herself down with them— grateful for an excuse to look away. Then she gave the bartender an apologetic smile as they wiped down the alcohol she had spewed onto the bar with their rag. Once all was clean, and she’d successfully taken a sip of her remaining drink without spewing that too, the other customers lost interest in her; except for the woman.

She was still watching Janet, tracing the base of her wine glass aimlessly with a finger as she kept Janet fixed in her gaze. Janet knew she was definitely flushing this time. She was careful not to take another drink right then, lest she splutter that back out, too. She’d already embarrassed herself enough. She didn’t need to spit her drink out a second time; and repeating that mistake, this time with the other woman witnessing the entirety of her humiliation, would be even worse than when she’d done it the first time.

It wasn’t that there was anything so special about the woman. Janet had seen plenty of attractive women in her day, and had made a bigger fool of herself in front of others before. It was just that this woman was so attractive. She had a modelesque face that looked practically sculpted from clay, and she had quite the pair of breasts on her, which she was displaying fairly proudly in her low cut top.

Taking all of that in at once, in one glance, had been a lot— especially because Janet hadn’t been expecting to spot anyone that beautiful tonight when she’d stopped by the bar for a drink.

It had been overwhelming, but now the woman’s attractiveness had taken on an intimidating quality: because she was still watching Janet with an open, curious expression. She didn’t seem in any rush to look away from her, and the longer Janet sat in her gaze, the more she felt herself flushing under it. It was hard not to stare back, but when she gave in, and did so, it unsettled her stomach. What was a woman that beautiful doing in such a low-end bar?

And Janet felt... tempted. She’d only caught a glimpse before, and even from that glimpse she’d been able to tell this other woman was very attractive. She wanted to take a longer look; she wanted to look down to her breasts, this time, and get a good view of them.

She knew she shouldn’t. There would be no way to do it without her subject noticing, but she couldn’t quite help herself. It was rare to see breasts just that large; the only time she did was when she, Janet, looked in the mirror. And she thought this woman was possibly even a touch more well-endowed than she was herself. And even she never wore tops quite that low-cut.

To cover, Janet lifted her glass back to her lips. She made sure to take a long and deep sip, so the rim on the opposite side of her glass tipped up past her nose. It wasn’t much, but it was as much of a shield as she could provide for herself. And then she let her eyes drop down.

Janet had to fight to keep from spluttering a second time. At the image of this woman’s breasts, she almost wanted to gape in disbelief. They were perfect: large, and firm, almost too round to be real. And the way that top pushed them together, completely displaying the crack of her cleavage, made Janet need to press her thighs together tight.

She could only give herself a few seconds to stare. Usually, she tried to be much more discreet when she checked out a woman, but even though this was more brazen than she usually liked to be, she could cut it off after only a brief glance, and save face just that little bit.

When she looked back to the woman’s face— this, too, was still more beautiful than she’d noticed the first time— she found the woman was still watching her steadily. But now, there was an amused twist to her lips. Janet felt herself flush all over again, and carefully lowered her drink to the bar, lest she unthinkingly take yet another sip while she was treading such dangerous ground.

Then, when the woman was sure she had Janet’s attention again, she very skillfully arched one eyebrow, as if issuing a challenge: and Janet thought she might swoon out of her chair. And then she dropped her glance to quite obviously take a look at Janet’s breasts.

The woman’s attention had felt hot on Janet’s skin, but now it was absolutely molten. Janet could feel her breasts swell with warmth under the stranger’s eyes. She was more unabashed in her stare: she did not use her drink to cover. Janet clamped her thighs even more tightly together.

Then the woman raised her focus once more to Janet’s face, gave her one last look, then stood, taking her wine glass with her, turned— and came around the corner of the bar, to the empty stool next to Janet. And sat down in it.

“It seems we’re two of a kind tonight,” the woman said, and Janet thought she really would faint out of her chair. This stranger had a boldness about her, there could be no doubt about that. But openly referencing the way they had each just checked out each other’s breasts, and the fact that two of them were likely only half a cup-size apart, if that? That was a whole different level.

“Sorry?” It was all that she could make come out of her mouth.

The woman arched her eyebrow again. “We’re the only two here by ourselves; everyone else at this bar is either in a group or a pair,” she elaborated. But judging by the gleam in her eye, and the twist of a smirk still touching her lips, Janet was sure the woman had intentionally meant to call on the double meaning Janet had taken from her.

“I thought perhaps we could remedy that,” the woman continued. “I’m Valentia,” she said, extending her hand to Janet.

Janet took the woman’s fingers with her own, and gave them a light squeeze. “I’m Janet,” she replied; and felt another flip in her stomach when Valentia returned her squeeze with one of her own. “Pleasure to meet you,” Janet added, as she dropped her hand back to her lap.

“The pleasure is mine, I’m sure,” Valentia returned. Then she raised her wineglass to her lips, and took a sip of her red wine. “So, what is it you do, Janet?”

Janet wished she had an impressive answer to give Valentia— wished she could impress her, and was half-disappointed at the mundane truth she had to offer in response. “I just work in an office,” she said. But the interested, sharp-eyed look Valentia was giving her didn’t falter, and she felt a touch bolstered by this. “And what do you do?”

“Interior design,” Valentia replied; this answer seemed fitting to Janet, based on the little that Janet already knew of her.

“So you work for yourself,” Janet supplied, leaning just a little further out of her chair than was necessary. She was just an inch closer to Valentia than she had any reason to be.

“I work for my clients,” Valentia corrected. “But I am my own supervisor, if that was your question,”

Janet nodded eagerly, Valentia’s eyes seeming to fill her vision. “That’s what I meant.”

A quirk of Valentia’s lips— oh, they were a nice pair of lips. Pleasantly curved, just a little on the plump side, nicely highlighted by the deep crimson color she had painted them in. “Then you should have said that,” she said, a playful tease in her voice.

It was some combination of the alcohol, Valentia’s beauty, and her undivided attention, but Janet was feeling a little bold herself. “Maybe I would have, if I could think straight,” she said, letting her voice dip a little lower. “You make it a little hard to concentrate on conversation, Valentia.”

A more luxurious, open smile this time; as if Valentia had been truly pleased by Janet’s comment. She gave a playful push to Janet’s shoulder, and Janet could feel the impression of it, even after Valentia had taken her hand away. “You’re quite pleasing on the eyes yourself.”

Janet knew she was flushing red now.

“So any reason you’re the only other solo patron tonight?” Valentia asked.

Janet gave a half-shrug. “This bar is on my route home from work. Sometimes after a hard day, I like to stop in for a drink.”

“A hard day, you say?” Valentia’s eyes sharpened in interest. Somehow, just with a look like that, just with a tone of voice like that, Janet felt like she was the most important person in the world.

“Yeah, just one of those days where everything goes wrong, and it feels like the entire world is conspiring against you to keep from getting anything done,” Janet clarified. “Nothing a quick drink can’t fix.”

“Poor thing,” Valentia murmured, her voice turning husky. Then Valentia’s hand dropped to Janet’s leg, tracing a gentle line along the outside of her thigh.

Janet swallowed. “Yeah... just... a hard... day,” she said, shakily. Valentia was trailing fire with the touch of her fingers, and Janet couldn’t clamp her thighs together this time, because Valentia would definitely feel that shift.

“You know, when I have a hard day, it really helps me to work out all the tension that gets built up in me.” Her fingers were still following the same trail along Janet’s leg.

“The... tension,” Janet said, her voice thin.

“That’s right,” Valentia went on. “All that frustration creates so much tension in the body. I never feel quite right after a day like that until I’ve managed to burn it all out of my system.”

Janet swallowed. Valentia’s touch felt so good, even when it was fleeting; had felt good when they had briefly clasped hands in greeting, felt good now as it wandered along Janet’s leg. The thought of Valentia’s hands other places, working out Janet’s tension sounded heavenly.

(But it was worth noting that whatever tension Janet had been holding after the day’s work was nothing compared to the tension that interacting with Valentia had stoked in her in a fraction of the time).

“My place is only a few blocks away from here,” Janet said, keeping her voice conversational.

“Well,” Valentia said, with a small smile. “You’ve had your one drink at the end of a hard day— I’d imagine you’d like to go home now. Personally, there’s nothing I hate more at the end of a hard day than being alone— I just couldn’t leave you to walk back by yourself. Will you let me join you?”

Janet’s stomach flipped again. But she returned Valentia’s smile with a steady one of her own. “So sweet of you to offer,” she said. “I’d really appreciate that. Having some... company... tonight would be great.”

“Shall we?” Valentia asked, and it was only then that she stopped her steady petting of Janet’s leg.

“Yes, let’s,” Janet said. She opened her purse to fish out a tip for the bartender, but Valentia pressed her hand to Janet’s. “Let me,” she said. “I’m here to ease the burden from you however I can.”

Janet swallowed again at the implications of that statement; and savored the impression Valentia’s touch had left once more in her wake.

Valentia pulled some cash from her own clutch and left it on the bar. Then she looked back to Janet, and with one last quirk of her eyebrow, spoke. “Lead the way.”

* * *

The two of them barely made it across Janet’s threshold before Valentia pushed her lips to Janet. Janet welcomed her advance, kissing her back with equal force. Shutting the door was an after-thought, but in between rough kisses, she did manage it.

Stumbling to the couch was a similar after-thought. The spaces between their kisses only seemed to get shorter and shorter, leaving Janet heaving for air. Kissing this way felt like being consumed; but Janet couldn’t tell who was consuming who.

“I swear,” Janet gasped, between kisses, as the two of them settled down onto the couch. “I don’t usually pick up women on my way home from work, and take them home with me for a one night stand.”

“I believe you,” Valentia murmured back, her lips only pulling back from Janet’s just enough to finish the sentence. Then she pressed back into her, driving Janet into the couch and kissing her harder, taking hold of Janet’s face with both hands to kiss her more forcefully.

The result was a half-whine in the back of Janet’s throat.

“I just mean— " Janet’s voice was shaky— “I’m not really looking for anything serious right now— ”

“Perfect,” Valentia breathed, and kissed Janet with greater focus. She’d shifted them around so Janet was spread on the couch. Valentia straddled her hips, and leaned over her upper body. Her hands left Janet’s face, instead falling to her breasts, and she began kneading them expertly as she went on kissing Janet with passion.

Oh, god— Janet thought. She might have said it too, but if she did, it got lost somewhere between Valentia’s mouth and hers; and may have come out as a guttural half-grunt that never made it past the back of her throat instead.

She’d known Valentia’s hands would feel like magic— but they felt even better than she’d imagined they would. Valentia knew the exactly the right level of pressure to stroke and fondle and squeeze with, and she had struck the perfect rhythm and perfect rotation between these different kind of touches. Janet could feel herself soaking her underwear, and she was moaning the feeling back into Valentia’s mouth. Having her stimulate both of Janet’s breasts at once was the most perfect feeling in the world, and it just made the arousal come pouring out of her.

Without even entirely thinking about what she was doing, Janet reached for Valentia’s breasts. The only thing that could possibly make this hotter would be the feeling of Valentia’s own ample tits under her hands.

But one of Valentia’s hands dropped from Janet’s chest to catch them. She pulled back from Janet’s mouth, tugging her lower lip back with her teeth just slightly as she did. “Wait for it,” she husked, and Janet felt herself lubricate all over again. Her underwear were going to be a sopping mess after this— they already were.

She took Valentia’s cue, and instead brought her hands up to twist in Valentia’s hair as Valentia went back to kissing and fondling her. She only felt herself getting wetter by the minute. Janet had no idea how long she’d be able to wait; her arousal was getting uncomfortable to ignore. She was craving her release impatiently— and she knew Valentia could give it to her so good. She was keening into Valentia’s mouth at the thought of it.

Valentia lips trailed to the side of Janet’s face, and she pulled at Janet’s earlobe gently with her teeth. Her hands left Janet’s chest, one coming up behind Janet’s other ear to curve along the back of her head.

Janet had given up on trying to wind her hands through Valentia’s hair. She lacked the concentration necessary. Instead, she settled for letting her arms come to rest along the cushions of the couch— settled for gripping the couch with both hands, in the hopes of holding on to some shred of her sanity in the face of the growing arousal inside her.

“You want me to keep touching you,” Valentia murmured in Janet’s ear.

Janet could only croak in response. Valentia’s breath was hot on the side of her face. “But you also want to touch me. If you want good things like that, you need to be patient for them... and there are far too many clothes in our way for either of us to have any real fun.”

That sounded sensible to Janet. But when Valentia lifted off her, to come back to kneeling at the other end of the couch, she still felt a pang of loss.

Still, she took it as her cue to get out of her pants, and get her shirt off too. When she made to remove her underwear, Valentia gave her another look, and she left it.

Valentia, for her part, took her skirt down, leaving her in just her underwear as well— a silky, lacy piece that Janet was longing to pull off her with her teeth. But she didn’t take her shirt off. Janet half-considered begging her to, but she wasn’t sure how effective begging would be. Valentia seemed pretty keen to run this encounter— and since she made it so hot when she did, Janet wasn’t particularly keen to argue with her, or challenge her control.

But Janet really wasn’t a fan of the distance Valentia had placed between the two of them— they weren’t touching at all anymore. Janet was sprawled along two-thirds of the couch, and Valentia was kneeling, clear of her, over the remaining third.

Valentia seemed to read this grievance in Janet’s eyes, because she spoke again. “Yes, you’re eager to see my tits again, aren’t you?”

All Janet could do was nod. She thought her mouth might be gaping open a bit as she did.

“I know you are,” Valentia affirmed. “You got quite the eyeful at the bar, but I could tell you wanted to see more. You made yourself look away sooner than you wanted; I could tell that too. You were afraid that staring any longer would be rude. Technically, it was rude to stare at all, and you knew that— but you just couldn’t resist looking, could you?”

Janet shook her head along with Valentia’s words. She’d known it was bad decorum to openly ogle another women’s chest the way she had done, but she hadn’t been able to help herself. Even now, she found her eyes lost in the crack of Valentia’s cleavage again, found her attention wandering along the lines of her shirt, where it hugged tight up under her tits and around them. She was more impatient for Valentia to take her shirt off than before.

“And I’ll bet you’d like to touch even more than you want to look,” Valentia said.

Janet nodded.

“Wait for it,” Valentia purred, again, and Janet felt her pussy twinge. “But I won’t be entirely cruel. I know how turned on you are. Masturbate yourself for me, Janet. You can touch yourself while I make you wait.”

Janet practically moaned in relief at the permission. She couldn’t remember being this keyed up before. She slipped a hand between her legs and found it easy to stroke out the perfect rhythm. She was so slick down there her hand practically glided.

“Use your other hand,” Valentia instructed. “Touch those tits of yours— get a good handful— while you watch...”

Absentmindedly, Janet did as Valentia instructed, keeping one hand streaking through her lubrication and raising the other to knead one of her breasts over her bra.

As she did, Valentia’s hands came down to the base of her shirt, and she lifted it up over her head, stripping herself down to only her bra. It matched her underwear, but it was only an afterthought for Janet, whose eyes immediately went to Valentia’s tits, and poured over them to the smallest detail.

They were as perfect as she’d thought when she’d looked down at them in the bar, but now she could see that perfection more easily. They definitely had to be a shade bigger than hers. They were so full, and heavy, and that bra presented them ideally. Janet could only imagine how good it would feel to reach out and squeeze— a full hand over each breast would barely begin to contain the entire thing. All that tender, soft, firm flesh would press out between the fingers... Janet felt a trace of drool come to the corner of her mouth, and she masturbated herself harder.

Since she could not touch Valentia’s tits, she touched her own, working her tit with one hand so hard that it started to ache in response and she simultaneously frigged herself like there was no tomorrow.

Valentia shifted position, so she could thrust her chest out even more dramatically. “Yes, your eyes went right there when my shirt came off,” she spoke, still in that husky tone. “You didn’t want to look anywhere else. You just wanted to stare right at my tits. Well, you can. You can stare and stare, just like you wanted to at the bar. You don’t have to look away this time.”

It was music to Janet ears. She drank the sight of Valentia’s tits in with her eyes, and the more she looked at them the hotter the pleasure burned inside of her.

Valentia raised her own hands to her tits, and slowly began kneading them herself. Just like Janet had imagined, the flesh of each tit pressed up between Valentia’s fingers, and there was still so much more to each one that Valentia’s hand couldn’t cover. They were so full... so firm... so round... Janet felt like she was at the point of gargling her own drool... it was just too much.

“You’re watching me fondle my own tits now,” Valentia said. “All your focus is on my tits... how large, how perfect they are. When you look at them, they seem to fill your mind; you don’t want to think of anything else. You couldn’t think of anything else now, if you wanted to. You like feeling your mind fill up with the image of my tits. It just feels so hot to you; and you never want to stop looking, either in your mind’s eye, or with the eyes in your head.”

It felt like Valentia was reading Janet’s thoughts; everything she was saying felt so absolutely and deeply true that Valentia must have looked into Janet’s mind to find it there.

Janet’s thoughts were only of the image before her: there was no room for words, or any other information, let alone any images. With her eyes, Janet stared at Valentia’s large, substantial tits as Valentia fondled them for her view— and in her mind, the same image was amplified. It was all that could fit in her head; and Janet loved that. There was something so hot about it. It was like getting to watch Valentia twice.

“That’s right,” Valentia encouraged. “Keep watching me play with myself for you... feel the way it makes your mind start to go soft. Nothing in your head but the sight of my tits, now... but seeing my tits makes you happy... so happy that it almost makes you sleepy... when you watch my tits like this, everything I say makes so much sense to you that you understand it’s true... my words just slip right into your mind, and take root.”

Janet was lost; the pleasure of her own stimulation, mixed with the erotic image of Valentia’s breasts, and the soft, measured sound of Valentia’s voice had left nothing behind but pleasure. The words Valentia spoke skimmed right past Janet’s conscious awareness and settled in deeper, without Janet even noticing. It wasn’t important to notice, when there were things so much more important to be paying attention to.

It was then that Valentia reached behind herself to undo her bra, and finally— finally— Janet got a look at Valentia’s naked tits.

Her nipples were as perfect as the rest of her, and when her bra had fallen away, Valentia’s hands shifted to tweaking her own nipples. Janet’s rhythm increased to accommodate the spur of arousal this newest vision stoked in her.

“Just feel my tits fill your mind, and soften it up... the more you stare, the more you want to stare... and the more you want to stare, the more you stare... Staring at my tits makes you so horny... makes you so compliant... you want to do anything I say... you want to listen carefully to each word I share with you, and internalize it. My tits are enthralling to you... the sight of them enthrall you... you can feel your mind softening up to my control... the image of my tits is in your mind, and holding that picture in your mind feels like getting fucked... I’m giving you a mindfuck, just by showing myself to you like this... you can feel me, fucking your mind, and it’s so hot that you never want me to stop...“

Janet felt dizzy. Her eyes were caught on Valentia’s teasing fingers. The pattern with which she stroked and teased her own nipples to hardness never duplicated, and the endlessly shifting nature of it seemed to twist Janet’s mind into loops.

And she couldn’t help but think, again, that Valentia was so right. Janet could feel her pussy throbbing just as surely as if she were getting fucked and penetrated hard— and she knew it was just from watching Valentia play with herself, because Valentia had told her so. And everything that Valentia said just felt so true.

“You can touch me now,” Valentia said, and before the permission was even completely given, Janet raised herself from her reclined position to reach for her. Her hands touched down on those perfect breasts, and she let out a sigh as they did. She almost missed Valentia slipping her underwear down her legs.

“Fondle me, the way I showed you,” Valentia husked. It was easy to do, when the sensation of Valentia’s tits in her hands felt so good. They were firm, but soft, and so responsive to Janet’s lightest prodding. She was mesmerized just by the way they moved, the way they twitched or jiggled under Janet’s hands.

“Just watch what you’re doing... watch how my tits respond... the image is even more powerful when there’s sensation to go along with it...”

Janet’s focus was entirely on her task. She shifted each breast in hand, kneading, and stroking, and tweaking at Valentia’s nipples. At the same time, she felt Valentia’s hand between her thighs, stroking along her dripping slit.

“Do you know what I’m doing to you, Janet? Do you know what seeing my tits is doing to you?” Valentia’s fingers were at Janet’s entrance now, teasing her opening.

“Fucking my mind,” Janet intoned, barely making it through the sentence. Her eyes were glued to Valentia’s tits, and the more she looked at them, the hotter and more turned on she felt. Valentia wasn’t penetrating her yet, but she might as well have been, because Janet’s pussy was throbbing as surely as if she were being penetrated already.

“It is fucking your mind,” Valentia agreed. “But do you know what a mindfuck does?”

Janet shook her head, but her eyes never lifted from Valentia’s chest.

“It brainwashes you, Janet,” Valentia provided— and at that moment, slipped two fingers into Janet’s cunt. “I’m brainwashing you,” and Valentia was thrusting in and out of Janet in time with her words— “Just watching my tits, letting the image of them fuck your mind is washing your brain clean for me... you can’t resist... you don’t want to resist... My tits enthrall you... the sight of my tits brainwashes you... and I’m going to keep brainwashing you until you’re a thrall to my tits.”

Janet was clenching so hard down on Valentia’s fingers it was hard to keep making her hands move.

“I’m going to let you come in a minute,” Valentia promised. Janet knew her body was already most of the way there— her pussy was the wettest it had been all night, and it was slurping around Valentia’s fingers as they thrust in and out of her. “But you’re going to say something for me first. You’re going to say, ‘I’m a thrall to Goddess’s tits.’”

“I’m... a thrall... to Goddess’s tits...” Janet repeated, with great concentration. It was so hard to think when your mind was getting fucked.

“Good. You feel how true that statement is now, don’t you? Say it for me again.” Valentia worked her finger in and out of Janet more quickly.

“I’m a thrall... to Goddess’s tits...” It felt truer the second time around. It also sounded hotter.

“Good, Janet. You’re a thrall to my tits. Come for me now.”

Janet’s body complied immediately, and her orgasm tore through her. It was too much— her hands fell away from Valentia’s body, but that only revealed a more complete image of Valentia’s tits to her. It felt like the orgasm was happening a second time over in her head, and that only spurred her pleasure on farther, until she had crumpled back on the couch, tears burning in her eyes from the intensity of it alone.

Valentia fucked her through it, one hand pumping her steadily, while the other came up to manipulate a breast again. Finally, when Janet had been reduced to shaking mess of aftershocks, Valentia withdrew, and sat looking at her.

Janet’s eyes went back to Valentia’s breasts... she was staring at them... they were fucking her mind all over again... she was their thrall... the cycle could begin all over again...

“You want to see me again, don’t you?” Valentia was asking her.

Her tits filled Janet’s vision, and Janet found herself nodding along. “I want to see you again.”

“You can’t imagine only doing this once, and then stopping.”

Janet felt her cunt twinge again, as the image of Valentia’s breasts turned over in her mind.

“I can’t imagine only doing this once, and then stopping.”

“You want this to be a regular thing,” Valentia added.

“I want this to be a regular thing.”

Then, Janet’s reverie was disrupted by Valentia putting her bra back on, and pulling her shirt back over her body. But it didn’t hide everything. Even the sight of Valentia’s cleavage left Janet’s head feeling a little fuzzy.

“I’ll leave my card for you. My number’s on there; so is my home address. You want to come over tomorrow night.”

There was a beat, and Janet understood she was to repeat after Valentia again. “I want to come over tomorrow night.”

“Good,” Valentia said, more to herself than to Janet. Then she stood, and Janet looked back to her face. Valentia gave her a nod, and then pulled a card from her clutch, and set it on Janet’s hall table. “I’ll see you tomorrow night, Janet.”

And just like that, she was gone.