The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Blessed, Chapter 2

* * *

Janet slept the kind of sleep that only the best orgasms can induce; it was more like a pleasure coma than a regular sleep cycle.

That feeling of warm satiation stayed with her all through the next day. She made sure to take the card Valentia had left her when she left for work in the morning, and the day seemed to go in a blur of anticipation for that night.

When end of day finally came, Janet was practically the first one out of the office, and following the address on the card, she was knocking at Valentia’s door in no time.

Valentia opened the door promptly. Today, she was wearing a black dress which was as low-cut as the top she’d worn the day before. Janet’s eyes fell into Valentia’s cleavage again, and she could feel her thoughts starting to slip away again.

“Come in,” Valentia prompted her, but Janet’s head was already getting so fuzzy that Valentia had to take her by the arm and guide her across the threshold. This naturally disrupted Janet’s line of vision, and her head cleared again temporarily.

Valentia closed the door tightly behind them, dropped Janet’s arm, and turned away from her. “You’ll follow,” she said, over her shoulder.

Valentia led Janet down the hallway of her home, until they had reached the master bedroom, and when Valentia entered it, Janet followed in after her.

The details of the room were largely irrelevant to Janet: she was thinking of only one thing now— how long Valentia would make her wait today before she would show her her tits again.

“Strip,” Valentia instructed, and Janet did. This time, when Janet made to remove her underwear, Valentia let her.

“Get on the bed,” came the next instruction, and Janet did this too. She was impatient; and it seemed the best way to get what she wanted was to go along with whatever Valentia said.

“You want to see my tits again, don’t you, Janet?”

Janet nodded dumbly.

“You want to see them again, because you belong to them. You’re their thrall, aren’t you?”

“I’m their thrall...” Janet repeated, with a shiver.

“But I’m the owner of these tits,” Valentia said, taking each breast in hand and pushing them back into her body. The sight of her breastflesh rippling beneath the fabric of her dress made Janet want to swoon. “If you belong to them, you belong to their owner— belong to me.”

Janet only stared at Valentia’s chest in response.

“You’re my slave, Janet. You’re my slave, and I am your Dark Goddess. You will call me that from now on. Do you understand?”

There was a beat of silence, in which Janet’s eyes got caught up in Valentia’s ample cleavage again.

“Answer me, slave.”

“I understand, Dark Goddess...” Janet parroted back.

“So when you see my tits... when the image of my tits is fucking your mind, the more they enthrall you, the more you become their thrall... the more enslaved to me, to the owner of these tits... you become.”

Janet’s mind was barely registering the words. She was on edge, waiting for a proper view. She didn’t know how much longer she could stand to wait.

“Speak, slave,” Goddess prompted again.

“The more I become a thrall to your tits, the more enslaved I become to you,” Janet repeated.

“Very good,” Goddess applauded. “Now, do want me to fuck your mind again, and wash it clean?”

“Yes, please, Dark Goddess...” Janet moaned in response.

Goddess said nothing else, only slipping her dress off. She had been wearing nothing underneath it, so when it came off, she was standing nude before Janet.

And Janet could see her tits again.

She felt them starting to work on her mind again, right away. She was seeing them double, like before. Her eyes took them in, but then her mind’s eye considered them all over again, and the way one look spilled into the other started to quiet her mind.

She stared: she stared and stared at Goddess’s perfect breasts, and as she stared, she felt pleasure awakening all through her body again. The longer she stared, the more powerful that pleasure became. And as the sight of Goddess’s tits filled Janet’s mind, and crowded all other thoughts and awareness out, Janet felt her pussy begin to throb in time as the enthralling image did its work on her.

“Keep staring, just like that,” Goddess encouraged. “You can feel my tits giving you a nice, deep, mindfuck... just the image alone is enough... you can feel it, can feel it brainwashing your mind clean... fucking every other thought, every other idea out until there is only room for the sight of my tits...”

Janet heard herself let out a little whine. Her cunt was clenching down hard in response to what the sight of Goddess’ tits was doing to her head. Janet wished Goddess would fill her entrance with her fingers again— or that Goddess would give her permission to masturbate again.

“The more you watch them, the more their image fills your mind. And the more their image fills your mind, the more they enthrall you... and the more enthralled you become, the more you know you would do anything to obey their owner... and the deeper your enslavement to me becomes... You’re my slave, and you want to obey anything I say, because you’re a thrall to my tits.”

The phrase resonated in Janet’s mind, which had already been primed for it the day before when she herself had repeated it twice. She felt her pussy lubricate anew, the image’s effect on her growing still more intense.

“I want you to repeat that phrase for me, slave,” Goddess spoke again. “I want you to repeat it, again and again, until I tell you to stop. The more you say it, the more you feel it is true. You want it to be true: thinking that it is true makes you happy, makes you horny.”

“I’m a thrall to Goddess’s tits,” Janet spoke at Goddess’s prompting. It sounded still better to her than it had before.

“That’s right,” Goddess said, cupping her breasts in her hands. “You’re their thrall. They own you— which means I own you.”

“I’m a thrall to Goddess’s tits,” Janet repeated. The phrase felt so good in her mouth, she never wanted it to leave her tongue.

Goddess came to her on the bed, then, and sat down just in front of her. It brought her tits into close up, and Janet repeated her mantra without thinking about it.

“Push your own tits together for me, slave,” and Janet did. Her own tits were throbbing with arousal, and were sensitive even to her own touch.

The instruction temporarily roused her from the cycle of looking at Goddess’s tits, getting mindfucked, and then repeating her mantra. She was pretty sure she’d only been in Goddess’s bedroom a few minutes, but she’d already lost count of how many times she’d gone through the whole pattern. This seemed to be to Goddess’s liking, though, because she tipped Janet’s head up, to meet her eyes.

It was then that Janet saw Goddess was holding something.

“This is a toy only for my most special slaves,” Goddess explained, and Janet watched in fascination as Goddess displayed it to her. It was a very thick, veiny, silicone dildo. “There’s a special compartment inside that can hold liquid; I’ve filled it up with lube. And if I press this button,” Goddess’s finger traced a button on the very bottom end of the dildo, “it will ejaculate on you. I’m going to give you a nice, slow titfuck, slave; and you’re going to keep watching my tits and repeating your mantra while I do it. Keep holding your tits together... there’s a good girl...”

Janet kept her tits pressed together, but couldn’t stop herself from moaning as Goddess pushed the thick dildo through them for the first time. The way her breasts folded around it... they were already so sensitized by Janet’s arousal, but the feeling of the dildo sent that arousal spiralling up to new heights, which only sensitized them more.

Janet was lying back on the bed now, holding her tits together. But Goddess was sitting over her, so that Janet’s vision was filled with her large tits. The angle was perfect; she did not have to turn her head, or lift her neck. They were just there, filling her vision: and so filling her mind.

“I’m a thrall to Goddess’s perfect tits,” she murmured, reverently.

Goddess thrust the dildo up through Janet’s breasts a second time, and Janet arched her body up around the movement, squeezing her breasts tighter around the dildo. She felt her pussy gush out more of the arousal that was seemingly becoming never ending.

“Just focus on how all of it feels, together,” Goddess counselled. “The more I titfuck you, the more my tits mindfuck you... the more obedient become. And as you feel yourself becoming more obedient... more brainwashed... you feel as if your old identity is become smaller and smaller... it’s shrinking... it shrinks down with every thrust...”

Goddess pushed the dildo between janet’s breasts a third time, and her tits mindfucked janet all over again. There hadn’t been anything in janet’s head but the thought of those tits since she’d gotten to Goddess’s house that day, but now, she felt that all of the other things the tits had put out of her mind were becoming even more distant from her than they had been before. It was as though someone had piled them all onto a raft, and pushed it out to sea. All janet could do was stand on shore, and watch it drift away, maybe never to return.

The memory of Janet was becoming more and more distant the longer she looked at Goddess’s tits— the more she felt Goddess thrust the dildo up between her own tits. She had been independent; she had been someone, something outside of Goddess, something more than a thrall to a perfect pair of tits, but as the cycle of programming continued, that awareness slipped away from her. She didn’t want to remember. She didn’t want to be anything other than this; didn’t want to be anywhere other than where she was. She wanted to be janet, Goddess’s slave and tit-thrall.

Goddess set a steady, but slowed rhythm to her titfucking, guiding the dildo up between janet’s tits, and then dragging it back out the way she’d sent it up. Then she waited some uncertain number of beats (janet was too hopelessly far gone to properly gage the passage of time like that, anymore) before pushing it through again.

It didn’t matter to janet. She barely noticed the time passing, because the entire time, whether Goddess was titfucking her, or not, she could stare at Goddess’s tits the whole time. The only sound in the room, besides the dildo pushing between her breasts, was the sound of her repeating the mantra Goddess had given her.

She’d said it so many times by now that her mind was starting to tune it out. It was becoming as natural to her as breathing. It sat in her mouth like it had naturally been fitted to it; there was no need to think about it. There was no need to think about anything. Thinking wasn’t what janet’s mind was for, at least, not unless Goddess wanted it to be.

It was for mindfucking; for brainwashing. And janet could feel the brainwashing taking her deeper. Each time the dildo thrust between her breasts, she felt her enslavement grow more powerful. Each time she got another look at Goddess’s breasts, she felt her enslavement run deeper. And each time she spoke the truth of her situation— that she was a thrall to her Goddess’s tits— she felt herself become more enthralled.

Goddess was fucking her mind in so many more ways than just the one, and janet was feeling so much pleasure all throughout her body that her mantra was becoming lost in the moans she couldn’t seem to hold back.

That didn’t matter either; her mantra was true, whether it got lost between moans or not. And the more she said it, the truer it got. She was a thrall to Goddess’s tits... she was starting to think she always would be. But then, maybe that wasn’t a thought so much as a hope. She never wanted the mindfucking to stop, never wanted the brainwashing to end.

The fact that she knew it was happening to her, only getting stronger with each passing second, only turned her on more. She was complicit in it, helping Goddess to brainwash her. Every time she spoke the mantra (or, failing that, every time she thought it), she drove Goddess’s control deeper. And she was holding her tits together, so Goddess could titfuck her, and soften her mind up for programming even more.

She was doing even more than that; she was also rocking her body in time with the thrusts Goddess was giving to her; and she kept refocusing her attention on Goddess’s tits, knowing full well that doing so would mindfuck her all over again. She was helping her Dark Goddess. If Goddess was fucking her mind, then she, janet, was opening herself to the fucking. She was making herself more and more receptive to it, even though the more she did that, the more she lost touch with the Janet she’d been before, and the further away all her concerns and old thoughts drifted out to sea.

“I’m going to paint your tits in lube now, slave,” Goddess said. “And when I do, all your programming locks in, and your mind softens up for me even more.”

“Yes, Dark Goddess...” janet responded. Goddess pressed the button on the base, and with guiding movements, aimed it to paint and slather janet’s breasts entirely with the lube it had held within.

The feeling overwhelmed janet’s mind. She could feel her obedience to her Dark Goddess locking into place, and becoming even more deeply rooted into her soft, pliable slave’s mind. At the same time, she felt her mind opening up for further programming; and all the pleasure in her body only spiked higher.

“Now, rub it into your tits. Work them for me,” Goddess said.

Janet obeyed, and found it even more pleasurable. The way her hands could slide and slip over the slickness made the pleasure burn brighter. And all that lubrication made her own touches more random. Sometimes she missed her mark, or a breast slid out of hand. These random occurrences of stimulation only served to increase janet’s arousal. And whenever a random occurrence like this happened, it was easy to imagine that, somehow, by Goddess’s power, she had willed it. That somehow, her wanting it to happen had made it actually occur.

The part of her that would have rationalized, and reminded her that this was not possible, that Goddess couldn’t really do things like that; that part had left with the other parts of Janet that janet didn’t need. It only mattered that the idea made her feel good; only mattered that the idea elevated Goddess to her rightful place. Goddess had become impressive enough to janet that for her, it was plausible. That was all that mattered.

“Now, listen carefully, slave,” Goddess spoke again. janet’s hands were still kneading her own slippery tits, and missing her mark more often than she was hitting it. “You’re going to call your office in the morning, and book an extended block of time off.”

“Yes, Dark Goddess,” janet moaned, under the movement of her own hands.

“It’s very important we continue your brainwashing while your mind is so wonderfully open to me,” Goddess elaborated— not that janet needed convincing. The idea of staying here, with Goddess, in Goddess’s home, to be mindfucked hour after hour sounded like heaven to janet. There was nothing else she could have wanted more.

“And then you’ll let me mindfuck you as long as I want you— let my brainwashing of you be as deep and as long as I want it to be.”

“Yes, Dark Goddess— of course I will,” janet replied, enthusiastically.

“Very good, slave,” Goddess applauded, and janet shivered at the praise alone. “Come now.”

The drifting, endless pleasure that Goddess had been stoking in janet for hours on end at last found its release. It was a more powerful orgasm even than the one janet had had the night before, when Goddess had conditioned her for the first time. She savored it even more this time. It filled her, and interlaced through her entire being.

At last, when the pleasure had subsided, janet sank back into the bed, exhausted both mentally and physically from the fucking Goddess had given her.

But Goddess reappeared over her, this time wrapped in a robe, and she guided her up to her. “Let’s get you cleaned up,” Goddess encouraged, and she guided janet into the bathroom just off the master bedroom, and then helped her into the shower.

* * *

janet slept even more deeply that second night than on the first. Goddess had worn her out even more thoroughly the second time around. She had especially worn out janet’s mind. As a result, janet slept so deeply that she didn’t even dream, and woke up the next morning feeling groggy.

But not so groggy that she forgot Goddess’s order from the night before. Even groggy as she was, janet stepped out into the hall with her cellphone (dug out of the purse that had made it into Goddess’s bedroom without janet noticing), and called her office. Old Janet had had a number of vacation days stored up which she hadn’t used; there hadn’t been much to Janet’s life, besides working. janet almost felt sorry for that other version of her; she’d lacked the focus and purpose that Goddess provided.

Once she had the office on the phone, it was easy enough to book three weeks of leave. It was more last minute than old Janet’s office liked; but janet thought the person she was speaking to was almost relieved that she was finally using some of her leave. They didn’t give her a hard time: and she had three more weeks of brainwashing to look forward to.

But before that started, janet decided to go back to sleep. She was still groggy, still worn out. And she thought she could fit in a few more hours sleep before Goddess wanted her again.

* * *

Goddess let her sleep most of the day, and only woke janet up when it was already late afternoon. She made sure janet was ready for the day; that she’d had a chance to shower again, eat, and use the facilities.

But when all this was done, and they were in Goddess’s bedroom together— Goddess undressed herself, and bared her breasts to janet’s view once again.

The effect on janet was at its most powerful yet. It was like all thought ended. One glance, and silence fell in janet’s mind. There was no room for thought, for words or language. One glimpse of Goddess’s tits was enough to fill janet up. There wasn’t meant to be room; how would spare space for thought have served Goddess? The mindfucking took up every bit of space.

It didn’t matter that janet be able to think. All she needed to do was serve Goddess with devotion, and even without thought, there was space enough for that. Goddess had enslaved her deeply enough that janet’s devotion to her was laced all through her being on a level more fundamental than thought. And she feel, could act that devotion even if her mind was utterly silent. In fact, she could probably hold it better inside a silent mind than in a mind full of thoughts.

“Lie back on the bed, slave,” Goddess commanded, and janet did it again, her eyes staying with Goddess’s tits. She could feel her mind getting softer by the second. Time was already slipping away from her again; Goddess’s tits were already drawing her deeper, the way they always did.

The way they always would.

There was only one response janet could make to the pattern that was already unfolding within her: and it was to speak her mantra again, and accelerate the process. “I’m a thrall to Goddess’s tits,” she said, simply. A truth so simple needed no elaboration through added inflection. Even as the mantra sank back into her mind, and pulled her deeper into Goddess control, she felt renewed devotion to her dark Goddess. Goddess was the owner of those enthralling tits; and there was nothing janet wanted more than to serve and please Goddess. Because being thrall to Goddess’s tits made janet Goddess’s slave, and Goddess’s tits would always lead janet back to deeper slavery, and deeper devotion. And she wanted to go, because Goddess wanted that from her.

While janet had once again been getting lost in the image of Goddess’s breasts, Goddess had been getting herself set up in a strap-on harness. janet eyed the dildo at the end of it. It looked thicker than the one goddess had used yesterday; and janet’s pussy was already drooling out her arousal. janet had no doubt she’d be able to take it easily; especially because watching Goddess’s tits was only making her more and more turned on, as usual. Her cunt was already spasming in pleasure in response to the automatic brainwashing of her mind. She’d easily be able to take Goddess’s girth.

But Goddess did not move to enter her. “Push your tits together again, slave.”

The thought of getting titfucked again— of getting titfucked while she was being mindfucked— sounded even better to janet than just getting fucked in her pussy. She eagerly complied with Goddess’s request, and pushed her tits together.

Goddess kneeled low, so the dildo was just beneath janet’s breasts. janet looked up: from this angle, viewing Goddess’s breasts mostly from underneath, they looked even larger and even more impressive. This effect only seemed to multiply what they were doing to janet’s mind. janet stared at them with greater focus.

“I’m a thrall to Goddess’s tits,” she said.

That was the moment Goddess chose to thrust her strap-on between janet’s breasts. janet’s first guess had been right: this dildo was thicker than last night’s. Having added thickness between her tits only felt better.

“You remember what getting titfucked does to you, don’t you, slave?” Goddess asked, as she kept her thrusts between janet’s breasts going.

“It turns me into more of a slave,” janet answered, dutifully. Goddess had required an answer of her: this was enough to help her put her growing arousal aside, and focus enough to speak. “It brainwashes me even deeper. The old thoughts I used to have… the old person I used to be… gets farther and farther away from me, the more you titfuck me. My old identity shrinks down… shrinks smaller and smaller… until I can’t see it anymore. Until eventually I can’t remember what it used to be like at all.” Even her devotion wasn’t enough to undo the rambling nature of her expression. It was hard to be coherent for more than a few words at a time when you were getting as deeply mindfucked as janet was. Being brainwashed and simultaneously expected to give an answer to a question made coherence unlikely, and rambling and trailing to silence almost unavoidable. The depth of devotion janet felt for Goddess couldn’t help that.

But Goddess didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to appreciate janet’s expression, regardless of the rambling form it had taken. “Such a good, obedient slave. You take all my programming so deep; and you remember everything I tell you. That’s exactly right.”

janet shivered once again, in response to the received praise. Goddess didn’t ask any other questions of her, just kept thrusting the dildo between janet’s tits, and so all the words that had come to janet could leave again. She could let herself be lost entirely in the experience, lost in the image before her, lost in the sensations taking her body.

Goddess’s dildo thrust so powerfully it made janet’s breasts shake from the impact. She could feel the shaking even against her own hands, as she held her breasts steady for Goddess’s penetration. All that was old, all that she’d known before Goddess receded further from her with every thrust. That other Janet, that older Janet was slipping from her mind.

Left in her place, janet revelled in her janetness; in how good it felt to be janet. In how much better being janet got with each passing second. There was Goddess’s tits to watch; Goddess’s brainwashing, taking a stronger and stronger hold on janet’s mind as the conditioning went on, and Goddess’s strap to accept between her own tits. It was more pleasure and more enjoyment than Janet had ever had; and janet was the one who got to experience it. janet was the one who got to feel all this pleasure, the pleasure of being Goddess’s slave, of obeying her, of doing exactly what Goddess asked when she asked it.

“Now, I want you to lick the dildo for me now, slave. Lick it, and get it all nice and wet for me,” Goddess spoke, interrupting janet’s reverie once more. Then, Goddess pushed up through janet’s breasts again, so the tip was close enough to janet’s mouth that she could lick. And lick she did, with eager abandon, until Goddess told her— “now let your breasts go, and put your arms on the bed.” janet did this also, and Goddess moved back from her position over janet’s upper body. This time, she took position between janet’s legs, and janet almost cried in satisfaction.

“When I cunt-fuck you,” Goddess said, “it drives my brainwashing deeper… it enslaves you more powerfully to me still,” and janet accepted it, and knew it was true.

“Yes, Dark Goddess— yes, it enslaves me—”

And then Goddess thrust into janet’s eager, dripping pussy, and set up a quick, punishing pace there. janet’s whole body shook with it; and janet, for her part, did everything she could to meet Goddess thrust for thrust.

But the best of all was the way Goddess’s thrusts moved Goddess’s body. She was penetrating janet with enough force that it shook up through her hanging breasts, and janet was free to watch Goddess’s breasts shake and tremble with the movement; free to get mindfucked by that image, too.

It was perfect: Goddess had janet on every level it was possible to have her. Her words of control had sunk deep into janet’s mind, and repeated and looped back over themselves below the conscious level, where they were too deep for janet to notice.

And at the same time, Goddess’s tits once again filled janet’s head to capacity, leaving room for nothing else but the feelings of arousal they encouraged all through janet’s body. The pleasure only got sharper and sharper, the more she watched Goddess’s hanging tits shake and swing with the movements of her body.

But best of all, unlike before, when the sight of Goddess’s tits mindfucked janet, and made her pussy clench down in pleasure, this time, there was something thick and hard between janet’s legs for her to clench down on. This spurred her pleasure further than it had been before.

Goddess’s control was total; one form of brainwashing bled into the next, and all of them layered over each other, resulting only in greater pleasure for janet, in greater obedience for her, and in deeper enslavement. And just when janet thought surely the pleasure conditioning had to come to some kind of an end, her eyes would catch Goddess’s tits from a new angle; or Goddess’s strap would brush up inside her against a different spot— and the whole cycle was free to begin again.

There was nowhere to go but deeper. There would never be anywhere else to go but deeper. And deeper was exactly where janet wanted to be— always deeper, to always please Goddess more, to please Goddess as much as she could; to find newer and better ways to please her than ever before. And in exchange, janet could keep feeling like this.

Goddess thrust into janet again, and janet moved with her, starting the cycle once more.

* * *