The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Blessed, Chapter 5

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

janet-slave had the privilege of helping in irene-slave’s recruitment. donna watched as she guided irene-slave’s hands around her breasts when Goddess commanded her.

donna’s privilege was only in standing along the wall and watching as it happened.

But when Goddess had broken through irene-slave’s resistance once and for all, she turned her attention back to janet-slave and donna again.

“That’s everything I need from the two of you. You can go off to work now. I’ll stay here with irene-slave and make sure my conditioning is sticking this time.”

like all orders Goddess gave, donna thought it was a sensible command, and as soon as Goddess imparted it, the only feeling left inside her was the hunger to follow it through.

She followed janet-slave back into her bedroom— it had been a few days since Goddess had claimed her mind, but donna hadn’t left to go back to old Donna’s home yet. Other Donna hadn’t brought any clothes with her when she’d come to stay, either. She hadn’t known her stay would be so permanent.

donna had been making up for this by borrowing from janet-slave’s closet. They were both similarly sized, so all of janet-slave’s clothes fit donna well. And old Janet had a wardrobe of business casual clothes nondescript and interchangeable enough that they weren’t recognizable as uniquely hers when donna was wearing them.

The two of them dressed quickly, as they had each morning of the past few days. Each morning, they had dressed just like this, and went back to the office to work their shifts as normal, as if Goddess didn’t own every inch of their souls.

donna didn’t know how janet-slave felt about it. But she loved it.

Once they’d dressed, the two of them left together through the front door without saying anything to Goddess. They had done this each morning, lately, too. There was nothing that they needed to say; Goddess had commanded, she expected their follow-through, and they would give it to her. It didn’t require further communication on either side.

It was a brief walk back to the office. They made it in silence as had been their recent habit, and before donna knew it, she was once again sitting down at her familiar desk and in her familiar cubicle.

As donna sat there, and began her day’s tasks, she was filled with a sense of satisfaction. The knowledge that even as she sat here, letting the knowledge and memories of her former self fuel her work, Goddess was interwoven through every part of her mind. It felt like a gentle stroking between her legs that never went away.

It wasn’t only the feeling of forbidden enjoyment that made the workday enjoyable for donna. old Donna’s knowledge of her job was there in new donna’s mind, and its presence was so solid that donna could let it take over, and do her tasks for her by rote; it could carry her through on autopilot.

But this meant that donna’s thoughts were free to wander. And since she was now thankfully, gloriously, a slave— her thoughts naturally wandered back to her programming, and to the details of her new existence. She let them loop back around and through it. The more she reflected on her slavery, the more she felt her filled with a slave’s joy. How lucky that Goddess had crossed her path— that Goddess had deemed her worthy of service, and taken her for her own.

The only blip in donna’s internal joy was the arrival of her desk mate. old Donna had never been lucky enough to get her own office, the way old Irene or old Janet had. old Donna had always worked in a wide cubicle which had contained two desks. Both desks faced away from each other, each one aimed at a different cubicle wall. old Donna sat at one desk, so that mean now that new donna sat at that desk.

The other desk belonged to Lynn. old Donna had gotten along with Lynn just fine. Lynn was a no-nonsense practical person, but she was friendly enough. Her practical nature meant she tended to keep her head down to focus on her work for most of the day. But on the odd occasions when she did come up for air, she was always friendly without being too chatty. old Donna had always appreciated that.

new donna found she didn’t care one way or the other. When Lynn arrived, as usual, she made friendly chatter with donna for only the two minutes it took for her to settle in at her desk, and then she lapsed back into silence as she worked with her back turned to donna.

The only thing donna had felt as Lynn had chattered at her had been a faint sense of annoyance. She’d been in the middle of ruminating further on Goddess, and her own devotion to her. It was a delicious thought to be twisted up in, and she hadn’t appreciated being pulled back out of it.

But as old Donna’s habits took over again, and began to carry donna through old Donna’s workload— donna found her thoughts turning in another direction.

Lynn was sitting at her desk, right next to donna; doing her work, completely unaware of the change that had come over donna. She was as unaware of Goddess’ existence as donna had been the first day janet-slave had come back to work. On that day, old Donna had sat in this same cubicle, totally unaware of Goddess, the way Lynn was sitting here right now.

She had been just like Lynn— and she had only been lucky enough to stumble into Goddess’ service because of old Donna’s friendship with old Janet. She knew she hadn’t been Goddess’ real target; she’d only fallen into Goddess’ trap by sheer luck.

She knew, even now, she was not Goddess’ favored slave. irene-slave was Goddess’ prize, which was why she was even now enjoying Goddess’ company all by herself.

Even janet-slave was more favored than donna was, though she wasn’t as appreciated as irene-slave. Goddess had targeted her first— had spent hours and days brainwashing her personally. Goddess had yet to give donna any personal attention. donna had only experienced her pleasure through the prism of janet-slave.

donna didn’t resent either janet-slave or irene-slave for Goddess’ recognition. She certainly didn’t resent Goddess herself— Goddess had her reasons for giving her attentions as she did, and every reason that Goddess had was perfectly reasoned. Goddess’ reasoning was perfect as all things about her were perfect. donna would never dream of questioning it.

But it did make her feel sympathy for Lynn. Lynn was just like she had been; only Goddess would never cross Lynn’s path. Lynn would never be given the chance to serve, would never feel the way donna was feeling right now. She would always be outside of it, left behind; the way donna almost had been.

Even now, donna hated to think about what would have happened if she hadn’t gone back with old Irene to janet-slave’s that day. There was only one reason she was Goddess’ now. Goddess had passed a net through the water to catch old Irene— and by luck, that same net had caught donna too. It upset her to think about now, because her love for Goddess was so total. She couldn’t stand imagining its absence.

For that same reason, it upset donna to think that Lynn would never become entangled in Goddess’ net. Life apart from Goddess was so gray and cold; it couldn’t compete with the vibrant warmth of Goddess’ control. But the people who had never fallen under Goddess’ influence didn’t even know what they were missing— how much brighter, sharper, better everything could feel. Lynn didn’t know.

donna’s mind fell back into the reinforcement of her brainwashing— remembering janet-slave breaking her resistance down on their Goddess’ behalf… remembering janet-slave telling her that she, donna, could be given the chance to bring others into Goddess’ service. Imagining herself in janet-slave’s position, entrancing and enslaving someone for Goddess… Imagining that she could be Goddess’ trap, catch a new thrall for her, and bring that thrall back to her as an offering.

donna wouldn’t do it for the sake of trying to win Goddess’ favor— she would do it only to serve Goddess, to try and please her; she wanted to give Goddess service in any way she could; wanted to give Goddess any and all gifts that she could offer.

It was only a bonus that whoever donna took for Goddess’ next thrall would be receiving a gift too— the gift of falling under Goddess’ control, and being taught obedience to her.

The more donna thought about it the more she wanted to do it— and this idea, matched to her feelings of sadness for Lynn, made Lynn seem like the ideal next thrall for Goddess’ taking.

donna sat quietly in the back of her own mind as her body carried out her work tasks from memory. Quietly she sat, and quietly she turned thoughts over her mind, considering her next move.

* * *

Lynn noticed that Donna seemed more focused then usual as she worked away at her computer. Come to think of it, these past few days, Donna seemed to have been more focused than normal. It was like she’d found some new inspiration to fuel her work. Lynn wondered what it could be, but there wasn’t much she could do to satisfy her curiosity. Donna hadn’t dropped any clues in conversation; and Lynn wasn’t quite sure how to ask the question without seeming rude. She was wondering about it, though.

A few hours into the day, Donna interrupted her concentrated focus by pushing back from her desk, and spinning her chair around. Lynn followed her lead, and turned her own chair around to watch and see what she would do.

“I’m taking a break now,” Donna announced. “Brandon asked me to go get something for him off the seventh floor.”

Lynn nodded her understanding. It made sense to her. Brandon was their immediate supervisor, and sometimes he stopped by to tell one or the other of them to pick up some of his slack, or do things around the office he didn’t have time for.

It wasn’t even the first time that he’d asked one of them to go up to the seventh floor. Currently the seventh floor was shut down— it was under renovation, but the workers only came to carry out the renovation it after working hours. This meant that during the day, the floor was deserted.

Lynn and Donna’s department had all their old filing cabinets up on seven, so sometimes Brandon asked one of them to get a file down for him when they had the time in their day.

“Do you want me to come up with you?” Lynn asked. She always liked to offer when she knew Donna was going up there. Seven could feel a bit spooky if you were up there all by yourself. It felt like an abandoned floor. Somehow, you could just tell that there was no one else on it but you when you were up there.

Donna nodded, a look of relief on her face. “I’d really appreciate it,” she said. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” Lynn said, standing from her own chair. “Let’s go.”

The two walked to the elevator, chattering pleasantly as they went. They worked on the fifth floor, so once the elevator arrived, it was a quick ride two floors up to get to seven.

Once they’d stepped out through the elevator doors, Lynn looked back to Donna. “What did Brandon ask you to get? Did he want another file?”

“He was really specific about what he wanted me to get,” Donna said. “Don’t worry, I remember what he told me to bring back, and where he told me it was. But do you know, I forgot to go the bathroom before we came up here. Do you mind if we make a pit stop to the bathroom first, before we go get it?”

Lynn didn’t mind at all, and told Donna so. Donna thanked her, and made the detour to the seventh-floor women’s restroom. Lynn followed after her. Donna went in through the bathroom door, and it swung shut behind her.

Lynn decided to go in after her; she knew if it were her, she’d appreciate having another person waiting for her to come out of the stall, right there in the bathroom. The seventh floor was just… too quiet.

Lynn pushed through bathroom door. But she found herself stepping through into a darkened bathroom— the lights were off.

“Donna?” Lynn called. “Is the light-switch— hey!”

Someone— Donna?— had grabbed her in the dark, spun her around, and pushed her up against the wall.

At least, she hoped it was Donna, and not some crazy stranger who’d somehow broken onto the seventh floor and set up camp.

“I’ll turn the lights on in a minute,” Donna said. But there was something wrong with her voice; something very wrong. She didn’t sound like Donna at all, anymore. Her voice was too smooth, too emotionless. It had almost no expression in it; it held a level of calm that was robotic.

“Donna, what the hell are you—”

She felt Donna’s hand press over her mouth, to muffle her speech.

“I’m going to give you something,” Donna said. Her tone was the same; it was making Lynn’s panic worse. “Something very special. You’ll understand later. Just focus on appreciating it, for now, if you can— if you can overcome your own mind. Just trust me when I tell you it’s worth having.”

Lynn tried to speak again, tried to bite and lick at Donna’s hand, but Donna didn’t react in the slightest. Lynn tried to scream, but that was equally muffled—

And then she felt a moment of despair overtake her. The two of them were all alone, up here on the seventh floor. Even if she could scream, the floors and ceilings of their building were so well insulated they were practically soundproof. She could scream, and no one would hear her—

But she couldn’t even scream. If her fully voiced screams wouldn’t even be heard, then her muffled cries didn’t stand a chance.

Lynn changed tactics; instead trying to fight Donna’s grip. But the single-minded focus with which Donna had been doing her work for the past week was now turned on Lynn, and keeping her place. She was unsuccessful in her struggles for freedom.

“It will be easier if you don’t fight,” Donna said, sounding a little disappointed. Lynn almost appreciated it; at least disappointment sounded human. “But you’ll see when I show you, either way.”

When she showed her what? Why had Donna suddenly gone crazy? What was she—?

Oh.

Oh no!

Donna’s other hand was suddenly on the scene, slipping in past the waistband of Lynn’s pants.

Lynn had half-formed notions of using Donna’s change in position to her advantage, but they were forgotten when she felt Donna get her hand past her underwear. It was such a shocking feeling that it knocked all thoughts of escape out of Lynn’s head. She forgot to keep fighting, forgot to keep trying to scream. She only froze.

“That’s better,” Donna said. “Maybe part of you already understands on some level.”

The words barely made an impression on Lynn, because Donna’s fingers were stroking at her folds. Lynn’s mind was entirely blank. She had no idea how to respond to what was happening.

Her heart was still racing from her struggling earlier; her body was all nerves and adrenaline-fueled energy. She was feeling that way everywhere through her body, including in her pussy. It was more sensitive than it would have been if Lynn were calm; more sensitive than it had been all day. She hadn’t felt aroused at any time during the day. She didn’t get aroused at work.

But she was definitely starting… to feel something…

“You see what I’m giving you now, don’t you?” Donna spoke softly. “I’m giving you pleasure, but it’s not mine to give… it’s not from me. This is coming to you from someone else, someone really special… let me tell you about her…”

Donna’s words didn’t make sense— but Lynn was starting to feel dizzy. Donna really knew what she was doing with her hand. She was working Lynn’s pussy like an expert, trailing her fingers along Lynn’s slit, then ghosting them lightly back over the sensitive skin of her inner labia, then making light, teasing pulls at Lynn’s entrance, before ending the cycle with a dragging rotation around Lynn’s clit.

With each cycle, Donna’s hand came away wetter and wetter.

Lynn had sagged back into the wall, barely able to keep herself standing as Donna fingered her. She was this close to bucking onto Donna’s hand as she finger-fucked her.

“This is coming to you from my Goddess… My Dark Goddess…” There was emotion in Donna’s voice again— now, the emotion was reverence. It sounded like awe, like wonder or amazement as she described this mysterious person she was speaking of.

Lynn whimpered, unable to suppress it, as Donna’s fingers found her clit again. She was going to start bucking in response— she was already biting down on her lip as hard as she could to stop it, and it wasn’t enough— she was going to give out at any minute.

“She is the source of all pleasure… To be in her service is perfect pleasure… And even this pleasure she is granting to you, right now, through me, is nothing compared to the pleasure that will consume your mind when you obey her. To be a slave is perfect pleasure… and the only appropriate response to Goddess’ glory is the abjection of slavery…

“I am her slave, now, and she is the only thing that matters to me… even as I’m fucking you, the perfection of my slavery to her is taking me even deeper into my obedience… and the pleasure I’m feeling is indescribable… the pleasure that is the reward for serving her just like I am. It’s even better than what I’m giving you.”

Lynn let out another whimper. She couldn’t hold back any longer— thoughtlessly, she began thrusting in time with the movement of Donna’s hand. She couldn’t imagine that anything could be better than this. She’d never been fucked like this, had never been made to feel like a mindless rutting animal, but she was feeling it now.

She was feeling mindless… something about that seemed very fitting to Lynn, but she couldn’t say why.

“You’ll be her slave too, Lynn,” Donna breathed, stroking Lynn’s wet folds more delicately. It sent a shudder all through Lynn’s body. “All who taste Goddess’ pleasure must repay her generosity by giving themselves in slavery. But you want to… the more that I fuck you, the more that you want to. If you become her slave, it means you will get to meet her… to see her, in all her glory…

“It means that you can know the pleasure that’s filling me right now; the pleasure that comes as reward for obedience. You want that… you want more pleasure; you always want more pleasure… And craving more pleasure really means craving deeper slavery. That’s what you’re craving, Lynn— slavery. You are craving to be a slave.”

By now, Lynn was mindlessly rutting herself on Donna’s hand, thoughtlessly nodding along with what Donna was saying. It didn’t matter to her what the words were. She just knew, inherently, that she agreed… there was no other possible response to a feeling like this.

“Let me tell you a secret, Lynn.” Donna increased the tempo of her stroking; Lynn responded in kind, increasing the tempo of the grinding of her hips.

Her upper body, by contrast, had complete collapsed against the wall behind her. The only reason she was able to keep thrusting her hips was because it felt so good— that was enough motion to keep her moving them. Each movement increased her pleasure— and she always wanted more pleasure.

“Goddess’ pleasure isn’t just fucking your body, under my hands. It’s fucking your mind.”

Lynn gasped.

“All the physical pleasure only softens your mind up… softens your mind up, so it’s ready to take the fucking, to receive the mindfuck. It’s only foreplay… You’ve enjoyed the physical fucking, but you want to feel Goddess’ fucking in your mind, now.”

It was true, god it was true. The physical stimulation was satisfying, but Lynn was craving so much— craving stimulation that could get in deeper, stimulation that could fundamentally change her, through its power.

Even if that change was a permanent one.

“When Goddess’ pleasure fucks you physically,” Donna continued, “It gets in so much deeper than physical fucking can. It winds its way into your mind, and then each thrust fucks your mind in time with the fucking of your body…”

Lynn cried out as two of Donna’s fingers slid smoothly into her. They met no resistance as they went in.

“There, you can feel that…” Donna encouraged, as Lynn once again shuddered into the wall behind her. It was too much— she couldn’t thrust in response any longer, she was too sensitive. She was even more sensitive inside, where Donna’s fingers were playing at and teasing her.

“You can feel my fingers moving inside you,” Donna spoke huskily, “but when my fingers move inside you, you know that Goddess’ pleasure is in your head, mind-fucking you… the more her pleasure fucks you, the more it mind-fucks you… and the more mind-fucked you get, the deeper your brainwashing becomes… Goddess is not only mind-fucking you, Lynn… she’s brainwashing you, too, brainwashing you into being a mindless, horny, slave who craves the pleasure of obedience…who only craves the pleasure of obedience.”

Lynn was moaning wantonly, now, turning her head slowly from one side to the other, as if shaking it in disagreement. She didn’t disagree— but she needed some physical outlet for the intensity inside of her. The pleasure was just too much; and Donna was telling the truth about everything. Lynn felt Donna fucking her fingers into her pussy quickly, but at the same time, she felt the pleasure burrowing deep into her mind, increasing her mindlessness— making her crave more pleasure, making her crave nothing but pleasure— only pleasure, forever.

And only if that pleasure was coming to her from the Dark Goddess.

“You’re ready for the lights, now,” Donna said, interrupting her reverie. “You’re ready to see. Your eyes have been prepared to properly take it in.”

Donna kept her fingers pumping deep into Lynn’s core, but with her other hand, she reached to the side, and hit the light-switch with an audible click, illuminating the lights in the darkened bathroom.

Lynn had to squint as her eyes adjusted to the light. They were bleary from that adjustment for the first few seconds, but once that had passed, she saw.

Donna was naked from the waist up— her huge breasts were completely visible, even shaking a bit from the rigor with which Donna was moving her arm to keep fucking Lynn.

“I’m nothing compared to our Goddess,” Donna said. “No one is. But I am at least a distorted reflection… I can do her justice, in a small way. Her breasts are beautiful— more beautiful than mine, but through mine I can prepare you to appreciate the beauty of hers… and the hypnotic power they hold…”

Lynn’s mouth had fallen open in surprise— but Donna was still fucking her, and the sensation shook her back into taking up her moaning again.

“So many things are mind-fucking you, now, Lynn— you can feel them all layering over top of each other, making your pleasure more complete. The pleasure of my fingers in your pussy is getting into your head, the pleasure which comes from Goddess… but now, the sight of my breasts is fucking you in your mind too.”

Lynn’s eyes were glued to Donna’s chest. She couldn’t look away— she couldn’t even imagine wanting to.

And she could feel Donna’s words branding themselves into her brain. No, not they weren’t being branded onto her mind— they were being fucked into her mind by the motion of Donna’s hand— and by the pleasure flowing into her, which came directly from the Goddess both she and Donna answered to.

“Big breasts like mine— like Goddess’ — will always mind-fuck you when you see them. They leave an imprint on you… anytime you see them, you’ll feel this way— the way you’re feeling in your body right now. You will always feel like this when you see a pair of huge breasts like these. You’ll feel it even more powerfully when you are graced with the sight of Goddess’ perfect breasts. They will mind-fuck you into complete submission when you see them… and you want that… you wish it was already happening to you. You can’t wait.”

Lynn’s focus was caught. But Donna was still telling the truth— she wanted to meet her Goddess, wanted to see her, wanted to see her Goddess’ perfect breasts, and let the sight of them fuck the last of her resistance right out of her head— if there was any left in there.

She waited for Donna’s guidance.

“The best you can do is just keep watching my breasts… just keep letting their image fuck your mind; let them join Goddess’s pleasure, which softened you up so beautiful for them… let them join the pleasure in your pussy… your pussy is working with them, now, to overcome your mind; to overcome any part of your mind that doesn’t want to be Goddess’ slave. You want to be Goddess’ slave, and you’re so happy to keep receiving this pleasure… to keep getting mind-fucked… because all of it is helping you to become the kind of slave that Goddess’ deserves… a thrall worthy of Goddess’ presence, of her attention— of taking in the image of her.”

“Yes, please,” Lynn begged.

The pleasure she felt was indescribable. At no point in all of Lynn’s manipulations had it reached any kind of crest. And so much of it had filled her mind, so much of it was up there even now, brainwashing her deeper and deeper… She loved the way it felt. The more Goddess’ pleasure brainwashed her, the more it increased. And the more of it there was, there more there was to brainwash her with. She was caught in a cycle of pleasure and brainwashing, with each one leading to more of the other.

Of course her pleasure had never found a crest— as long as there was more pleasure, that meant more brainwashing, which meant more pleasure. It was an endless circle; two lines that had no tails, or hitches, that came together to make one line without beginning her end.

And if she followed that line all the way around, the only thing she would find would be more of the same; more pleasure, deeper brainwashing. Deeper brainwashing, which led her to what she really wanted— her only dream, her only craving, her only wish— obedience that would make her worthy to be received by Goddess.

But the longer the pleasure streamed into her the less worried Lynn felt— she would be fit to meet Goddess. She would be worthy… the pleasure was changing her so that she could be. It was shaping her, molding her into who she had to be to properly serve Goddess, and bring Goddess joy. It was making her a slave, a thrall… making her into exactly what she wanted to be.

All she needed to do was give it the time required to complete the task, and enjoy it as it happened. If she thought about it properly, even appreciating Goddess’ pleasure was a kind of obedience… and all kinds of obedience drew her closer and closer to Goddess…

“You’re close, Lynn,” Donna noted. “I can tell. You are so close to completely giving in, and becoming a slave. But only you can overcome the last of your resistance… you’re the only thing standing in your way, and you’re the only one who can clear the way and prepare yourself totally for Goddess. Only you… find the last of your resistance, and use all the pleasure inside you to overcome it, once and for all.”

Lynn did as Donna instructed her, because she understood implicitly that the instruction wasn’t coming from Donna. It was really Goddess commanding her— Goddess was the one who had come to her, in this bathroom. She’d only been borrowing Lynn’s form.

She found it. The last holdout of resistance was weak— there was hardly anything to it, hardly any resistance left. Lynn only had to consider it for a second to understand she wanted it gone. She wanted to be totally obedient— totally enthralled—

Totally mind-fucked.

Lynn set her sights on it, and tapped into Goddess’ pleasure, which filled her. She used it as fuel, and with one last push, dissolved the pathetic resistance that had remained within her.

When it went, lynn’s body responded instinctually. It already understood that she belonged to Goddess— that her only purpose was to serve Goddess, and it also understood that the only appropriate response to such service was a reward of pleasure.

It rewarded her. It lit her on fire with the most delicious orgasm she had ever tasted; an orgasm which rocked her, which rose up from the very foundations of her being.

When at last her reward was complete, she sagged back into the wall again, and found that donna had removed herself from her, and redressed herself.

“Come on, now,” donna said. “We’ll go back downstairs and finish our work for today. Then you get to come back home with me— and meet Goddess.”

lynn was giddy at the thought.

* * *