The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Blessed, Chapter 6

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

“Goddess, I’ve returned,” donna called out as she stepped across the threshold to the apartment. She had lynn in tow behind her as she let herself into janet’s apartment.

Inside, she found her Goddess sitting on janet’s sofa, watching as janet and irene were engaged together before her on the living room floor before her, a tangle of naked flesh.

When donna came into view, Goddess looked to her with a slight, stately turn of her head. “Welcome back, donna-slave.”

donna waited for Goddess to see what she had led in after her— waited for Goddess to notice lynn, and in noticing her, become angered; donna had taken lynn for her own, only because she’d wanted to give her the gift of obedience to Goddess. Her intentions had been pure, but she had acted without Goddess’ authorization. Surely, Goddess would at least have to punish donna for that.

But when Goddess’ eyes flicked to lynn, behind her, donna was surprised to see a smile spread across her Goddess’ face.

“You’ve served me well, donna-slave,” Goddess said, still smiling. “You can remember what I told you to forget now, if you’d like.”

A key turned in donna’s mind when Goddess spoke that phrase. She had told donna to forget— but now that she’d given donna permission to remember, what had been forgotten was coming back to her.

Goddess had taken donna aside to reinforce her programming one-on-one; she’d dropped donna even deeper into trance, while janet and irene had been entangled similarly to how they were entangled now. donna remembered, now, standing before her Goddess, but staring into nothingness, her mind empty and open.

Goddess had sifted it; there had been so many questions, donna remembered that now, too. She’d asked donna all about her job, about the people she talked to every day— about lynn.

When Goddess had stumbled upon lynn as a topic, she’d stayed with her for a long time. Question after question; in that series of questions, as in all the questions Goddess had asked her, donna had provided every requested answer without hesitation. At last, Goddess had had her fill of information; and she’d told donna to enslave lynn for her, to prove her devotion.

And then she’d told donna to forget it all, and imagine it was all her own idea.

Goddess’ eyes were on lynn, now, lit with curiosity. “Hello, lynn-slave. donna told me much about you; or, about your former self, before you became the latest thrall under my power. You may be somewhat changed, now that my power has gripped your mind, and shifted it, under donna-slave’s stewarding. What do you have to say for yourself?”

lynn seemed caught off-guard by Goddess direct address to her. She stood there staring for a moment; and then dropped to her knees.

Goddess didn’t look particularly impressed.

“I’m here to worship, like all the rest of your thralls.”

“Get back up again,” Goddess said, still looking unimpressed. “I asked you to speak, not to kneel, or bow.”

“Sorry, Goddess,” lynn said, rising back to her feet. “I won’t presume to worship again, until you tell me how. But I want to. When you show me how to do it, I will be thrilled to follow through.”

“That’s fine,” Goddess said. “I get the idea; clearly, you’ve surrendered yourself to me completely, and want me to command you, badly. I can appreciate the emotion, even if the demonstration of it isn’t to my taste. I prefer my thralls to show their devotion in ways other than just kneeling and declaring it.”

There was a dark glint in Goddess’ eye when she said that. A glint which made donna wish that Goddess’ would order them both to worship her right then and there— donna thought she had a good idea how to do it, having spent some time around her following her own enthrallment.

Goddess was still speaking. “I’m satisfied that you’re speaking honestly, and that lynn-slave has done her job well. This is a pleasing development; you were a bit of a test case for me. No one in the office noticed when donna-slave was enthralled? No one became suspicious?”

lynn perked up in place; apparently pleased to have been asked a direct question. Giving Goddess an answer was an obvious way for lynn to serve her, and lynn clearly knew this.

“No one noticed, Goddess,” lynn provided. “donna-slave lead me away from the rest of our coworkers with a very good excuse; no one noticed us when we left, and donna-slave chose a perfect location for my enthrallment. We weren’t interrupted, or witnessed, so no one noticed then either. And by the time the we both returned to their desks, I’d learned how to keep my obedience hidden so no one would notice.”

Goddess was nodding. Without looking down, she gave an aside to janet and irene. “The two of you stop your reinforcement now, go stand with your sister slaves.”

janet and irene took the instruction, disengaging from each other, and standing. Then as directed, they joined donna and lynn where they were standing, closer to janet’s door.

“So, lynn-slave. You said that donna-slave had chosen a perfect location for your enthrallment. I didn’t tell her exactly where to take you in order to complete her task, so I don’t know which spot she chose. Tell me the location— and janet-slave and irene-slave, I want both of you listening carefully to this too.”

“The empty seventh floor, Dark Goddess,” lynn answered again. She preened even more now that Goddess had instructed janet and irene to listen to her. “No one is up there right now; the floor’s been vacated for renovation, but the construction crew only work on it after hours, so it’s empty at all times.”

Goddess looked even more interested when she heard this news. “Well, that does sound like a good spot. donna-slave, would it be possible to get me into the building and up to that floor without any difficulty?”

donna nodded eagerly. “It would be easy.”

“Good,” Goddess said. “When you all go back to work tomorrow, this time I’ll be coming too. I’ll get myself set up on the seventh floor, so I can move forward with the next phase in my plans. Then I can direct you all from there.”

* * *

Laura was reading through some files on her computer as she manned the IT station. It was her turn to hold it down, while her other IT colleagues were off, spread out through the building’s offices to complete service tickets.

She’d been away from her desk all day yesterday on service tickets herself; it’s not like she could complain. Her supervisor was pretty good at scheduling the rotation, so no one had to staff the help desk too many times in a row, and no one had to go out on constant service tickets either. She’d do her help desk shift today, and then she’d probably be out on service tickets again tomorrow.

Help desk shifts weren’t so bad, anyway. They were almost always solitary shifts; most if not all the rest of the IT staff tended to be away from their desks on tickets or in meetings, so the only person in the department would be the one who was at the front desk. And sometimes not even then, if someone happened to stop by the department with an emergency that needed immediate attention.

Laura tended to have good luck with her help desk shifts though. In her experience, she was mostly left in complete peace and solitude for the duration; which gave her time to go through her emails and catch up on any work that had fallen through the cracks. There were times she even looked forward to these shifts, when she was in particular need of a break.

It seemed like today was not going to be one of those days, though, because someone had just come through the department doors, and was making quick strides to the help desk.

At first Laura only saw them from the corner of her eye, but when she glanced up, she actually recognized them.

“Oh, Lynn!” She called out in acknowledgement. “How are you doing today? Do you want me to open a service ticket for you?”

“Hi, Laura,” Lynn said. “No, I don’t need you to open a service ticket. Well, maybe you’ll want to open a ticket, I don’t know… but I just thought I should tell someone.”

“Tell someone what?” Laura asked.

“Well, I was up on the seventh floor… mine and Donna’s department still has files up there, so I was up there getting one, and I saw one of the computers up there doing something weird…”

Laura frowned. “They all should have been shut down, unplugged, and covered up before the work began.”

Lynn shrugged. “I don’t know what to tell you. I walked past one of the desks, and the computer on it was sending out sparks, and its screen was flashing weird colors. The plastic also looked kind of warped. I just thought I should tell you; a computer sparking like that on an abandoned floor must be some kind of fire hazard, right?”

“No, you were right to tell me,” Laura affirmed. “I’ll go up right now and see what’s going on with it. I wouldn’t want to leave something sparking. Thanks again for letting me know.”

Lynn nodded. “No problem. It was pretty close to the seventh-floor elevators— you can’t miss it, but it you have trouble finding it, you can come back and find me.”

Laura gave Lynn one more nod in acknowledgement, but she was already thinking about going upstairs. She moved the out of office plaque up onto the desk, and then followed Lynn back out through the department doors before splitting from her on her own path to the elevators.

It was a quick ride up to the seventh floor, and Laura kept a brisk pace as she stepped out of the elevator. She wanted to find the problem, fix it, and get back to her desk as quickly as possible. It was acceptable to leave the help desk unstaffed; sometimes, like today, it was unavoidable. But it was hardly ideal, and minimizing the length of her absence was preferable.

She turned the corner to where the empty cubicles sat; sure enough, she saw a strange light coming from behind the cubicle closest to her. That had to be the computer Lynn had mentioned; it was probably sparking right now.

At least she wouldn’t have to waste time looking for the problem computer. She could get on right away with trying to fix it.

She stepped around the cubicle wall, expecting to find a sparking malfunctioning computer there.

There was a computer there, in that particular cubicle, but it looked like it was operating normally. It was plugged in; no sparks were coming out of its tower, or off its monitor.

The computer was turned on, which was strange; it shouldn’t have been turned on or plugged in.

But she could chalk this call up to Lynn misinterpreting what she’d seen. That, at least, could have an easy fix. All Laura would have to do would be to shut the computer down, unplug it, recover it like all the rest on the seventh floor and then go back down and tell Lynn she’d made a mistake.

But Laura took a second to look at the screen to see what it was doing; odd. It was playing some kind of color spiral on a never-ending loop. The spiral just kept spiraling down, and yet as the spiral spiraled, the colors held within it seemed to grow more vibrant.

What could have caused the computer to do that? None of these computers had a vivid color spiral available as a screensaver.

Laura shook herself out of the moment of freeze she’d fallen into, looking at the spiral as it twisted and spun.

She reached down for the power button with one hand, reaching behind with the other for the power cord. She’d worked in IT long enough to have a bit of an expert’s touch, at least when it came to operating or moving computer parts synchronously with an ease of movement.

But she never got as far as actually turning the computer off, or unhooking it from the wall, because a voice spoke from behind her, and threw her off her trajectory.

“What do you think of my spiral?”

Laura stepped back from the computer and turned around. There was a woman there behind her, but Laura didn’t know her. She didn’t even recognize her. She’d never seen her before, but she was fairly certain this woman did not work with their organization. Which meant she definitely shouldn’t have been lurking around up on the abandoned seventh floor; let alone standing in some cubicle, watching silently and waiting as if she were lying in wait.

There was no entrance to the cubicle apart from the one Laura had just come through, and her eyes had been drawn immediately to the screen. If this strange woman was here now, it meant she had been here the whole time, and Laura had only failed to notice.

“You aren’t supposed to be up,” Laura said. “This floor’s off-limits to visitors.”

The woman frowned. “That’s a very boring answer. I’ll tell you what I think of it, if you won’t volunteer your thoughts. I think it’s a wonderful thing. It’s quite a powerful visual, what with all the subliminal messages I’ve tucked hidden inside its coils.”

Laura stared. “You’re not making any sense.”

The woman smiled. “Keep listening to what I’m saying, then, and maybe you’ll begin to understand.

Laura shook her head. “You shouldn’t be here. I’ll escort you off the floor myself, but if you won’t go, I’ll call security and have them do it for me.”

“You wouldn’t do a thing like that,” the woman countered. “You’ve been looking at my spiral too long.”

“I only looked for a second,” Laura burst out. She hadn’t meant to— she didn’t care what some crazy woman thought, only cared that she was here, thinking it on company property in a restricted area.

But some part of her apparently did care, or at least cared enough to get baited into an argument. Some part of her had decided that it had something it needed to prove to this woman; that this stranger needed to be engaged and convinced of what was true. This part of her apparently took offense at the woman’s claims, and wanted to counter them.

Laura observed this part of herself with bemusement; observed her own behavior coming out of her with that same feeling of detachment. How funny that some part of her should care so much as to rise to bait like that, when all the rest didn’t care— couldn’t have cared less at all.

“A second is long enough,” the woman sent back in response to Laura’s challenge. “A second is long enough for those subliminals to get into your head, and start grabbing hold of your thoughts; twisting them to my purpose. There’ll already lodged in there, doing some of my work for me. Starting the brainwashing process… starting to wash your brain all clean, to make it ready for further programming from me.”

The woman looked very happy about this supposed fact.

Laura was not happy; she felt two ways about it. On the one hand, similarly unconcerned as before. This woman was really crazy; that was clear now, after talking to her, but that wasn’t Laura’s fault.

And yet there was still a part of her taking offense; still a part of her trying to argue. She felt even more confused by this than before. Why should that part of her be so concerned? There was nothing to worry about— whether some random woman was crazy or not had no effect on Laura.

“You need to leave now,” Laura repeated slowly; speaking on a delay to really stress her meaning for this woman who still didn’t quite seem to get it. “You have to listen to me— understand, you’re not meant to be here.”

The woman shook her head. “No, you’re the one who must understand. You’re going to be my next thrall, and you’re going to be so useful to me, Laura. Won’t that be nice? Isn’t it so satisfying to feel useful— to be used? Used for a greater purpose than your own; used by something more powerful than you?”

“How are you going to use me?” Laura asked— and was surprised to hear that she was still speaking slowly. What did that mean? She wasn’t stressing talking points for dramatic effect anymore… she should be speaking normally again.

Why wasn’t she?

“You’re going to help people see my spirals, just like I showed to you— and lots of other things besides. I’ve got lots more visual materials just like them, chockfull of subliminal messages, just like the ones that got their hooks into your mind— the ones that are still in there, plying your thoughts, and opening your mind up to me ever further.”

Laura shook her head. There wasn’t anything in her mind. It was empty of whatever this woman was trying to make her believe was in there. What the woman was saying would only work on her if she believed it worked. She wouldn’t let the placebo effect get hold of her.

“You’re going to send out IT newsletters… and your coworkers will open them up and be gifted with all the visual goodies I have for them.

“Of course, some of them can be in written form,” the woman added. “I can stand over your shoulder and dictate inductions to you just as well as I can speak them, and you can send them out for me. Everyone will recognize your email address—— will trust your name. They’ll click on whatever you send them; and I’ll have them.”

“That wouldn’t work,” Laura repeated, still so slowly. Why…?

“Why wouldn’t it work?” The woman asked. “It worked on you, and you only looked at the spiral for a second. Think how much more could be accomplished if a person sat and read whatever you’d sent them for a full minute; or five minutes, or ten. Once they see it, it’s too late, even if they look away. Just like it’s too late for you.”

Laura frowned as she considered what the woman had said. Was it too late for her?

“I think I’ve given my subliminals long enough to soften up your mind. I can program you more directly, now. So, listen closely to what I say: I am Valentia, and I am your new Goddess. You will call and think of me as Goddess, or Dark Goddess, but my real name will be irrelevant to you. I’m your Goddess, Laura. Say it.”

Laura felt as if she were drifting under water… moving so slowly by… but something was trying upset the peace, overturn it, and burst up from underneath. She could feel it coming.

It arrived, and when it did, it filled her with fear. The majority of her which had regarded the resistance inside her with bemusement was not her.

How had she missed that? How had something that wasn’t her taken control of her thoughts, and her entire body so quickly, so quietly, and without her noticing?

The part of her that was authentic to her, native to her— that had been the part that struggled in defiance, that had wanted to argue, that had wanted to be angry— had wanted to fight, because it wanted to fight for her freedom, and steal control back from the strange system of calm detachment which had subsumed the rest of her.

That part seemed so small compared to the rest of the system of calm that was inside her— Laura understood, now, that this new system was like a persona— it had been grafted on top of what lay beneath, and seized immediate control of her functions.

It still held that control now— and the fact that Laura, as a whole, didn’t feel too concerned about any of this— that meant that it was winning.

“You’re my Dark Goddess,” Laura was saying— or, new Laura?

Laura didn’t know who she was anymore. She was incredibly confused. She felt the new persona there, like fresh skin that had grown back underneath a scab. That side of her was calm and at ease; she didn’t need to worry about anything, because her head was empty. Or, if it wasn’t yet, it would soon be, and that would feel even better… and then there would be even less to worry about.

Next to that, she felt the other side of herself; the side that had been there before what was new had come, and taken over. The side of her that had once run the command station— that had been control of her as long as she’d been alive. It had been with her all her life; it was her.

Or she’d thought so, but now, somehow, she was standing outside both of these two opposing sides, not sure which side was really her anymore, and completely unsure of who she was, standing outside these two opposing sides.

If she listened to one side, or the other, she could feel their thoughts; feel the emotion behind what they were thinking about.

If she listened to the side of her that wanted to resist, there was fear there— fear, and anger. A desperation to retake control… a despair that it might not be possible, and a confusion about how the other side of her, the new persona, had so swiftly seized power.

And a fear that the subliminal messages Valentia had mentioned were still in Laura’s head, strengthening the superimposed persona and shoring it up.

It didn’t feel very good to take in those emotions, or listen to those thoughts. All the fear and despair and desperation were not things that Laura thought she wanted to be feeling— and she had plenty of her own confusion. Enough that she didn’t need to take on more from one side of herself.

When Laura listened to the other side of herself— the new side, it was less unpleasant. There was no fear there… only more of that drifting, underwater feeling she’d been soaking in before her old self had resurfaced and taken up the fight for control of her body again.

She could see that the new self was completely at peace, completely relaxed… completely open. It was feeling good, and only felt better the longer time went on. It knew that the subliminals were at work in Laura’s mind, just the way Laura’s old self feared they were— and that was good news to it. The subliminals brought more of the same feelings it so enjoyed… they always would. All Laura had to do was stand there, and let the subliminals do their work of brainwashing Laura into becoming the Dark Goddess’ thrall…

Laura would have shaken herself out of her freeze again, if she had been the one in control of her body. When she focused on her new self, it pulled her in… it drew her… consumed her… she could just fall into it, and merge with it forever… and it would do all the work of overtaking Laura’s old self for her.

Then she could feel that same drifting peace forever, and she would never have to stop.

She wanted to— even the few brief tastes of thoughtlessness it had given her had felt like heaven on her tongue. She wanted to taste more, she wanted to taste of it endlessly… it would be so easy to fall into…

Laura’s old self was shouting that this was wrong… that this was only a sign of the subliminals at work. Laura, as she was now, Laura, as her current self, neither past nor future… she didn’t want to become a thoughtless brainwashed thrall… the subliminals were only trying to make her think that she did…

Or so her past self claimed.

Laura wasn’t so sure. It felt like something she wanted. Who wouldn’t want to be filled with drifting, peaceful pleasure? Who wouldn’t want that… to be relieved of all burdens; to become light, and thoughtless…? Why would anyone ever want to resist brainwashing when it felt so good?

And even if Laura was only thinking so because the spiral had brainwashed her to… well… she didn’t really care. Not when it felt like this; she only cared about making sure she got to keep feeling this way… she never wanted to stop.

Laura had become entirely withdrawn within herself. So much so that for a few minutes there, she’d lost track of the outside room completely; forgotten about Valentia’s physical presence in front of her… forgotten what time it was, and forgotten how long she’d been standing there, staring into space as her mind was programmed.

As her mind programmed itself… it knew how to do it; the spiral had taught it, even in as brief a second of looking as Laura had given it… she was being programmed right now, as she stood there, and the programming was becoming so intense inside her head that she struggled to keep her attention outside of herself.

She looked to Valentia, as if the other woman could act as some kind of anchor for her to hold onto, to keep from being pulled back into that inner spiral of desire. But she was not the one in control of herself anymore; her new self was, and it was perfectly content to let her focus be pulled back inward, perfectly content to give itself over to the programming that was unfolding inside her head.

Laura felt a drive to resist; to not let that happen, not let herself be pulled in to the inner spiral that was spinning in her mind and further programming her.

Where did that drive come from? Was it her current self feeling that drive, wanting more time to make her ultimate decision? Or was it her past self, somehow having seized control of her current one, and now trying to coerce her into resistance?

Or had both past and current selves melded together? If they had, were they both feeling that drive as one? And only feeling it as a delaying of the inevitable?

Or did she only want to keep her focus on Valentia, her Goddess, for the sake of worship? For the sake of a thrall’s appreciation of her deity?

Laura couldn’t say. She had no idea. If past and present selves had folded together into one, though, it could only mean that the domination of the new self was about to be total— was about to swallow them up…

Laura tried to find fear inside herself about that. She’d thought there had been fear before, reluctance— resistance— despair.

All she could find now was a sense of anticipation. It had felt so good before when she’d let herself be programmed… it still felt good now…

But she still wasn’t quite ready to let go and fall inwards. For the moment, anyway, she was keeping her attention on the Dark Goddess before her. Her Goddess… she was so lovely that Laura only wanted to worship her… be of service to her… be used to her, for whatever Goddess wanted to use her for…

Goddess was speaking again, she realized. “Almost done now… you’re almost all programmed up for me… or at least, programmed enough that I’ll be able to leave you for a while.

Goddess smiled— it was radiant.

“The visual method is so lovely and efficient. It did all my work for me— even now, my programs are twisting themselves through your head, and I can just stand here and watch as your face becomes blanker and blanker… your eyes become emptier and emptier. You’re almost completely brainwashed now… you’ve almost completely become my thrall…, and you know it’s true, because the only thing that makes you feel is happiness.”

Goddess had spoken truly— she had seen rightly, in her divine perfection. But she was still speaking.

“It will be this easy when I send out my gifts with your help… all your colleagues who receive them will fall into my control just like you did… and you want to help me give that to them. You want to help me brainwash them just like I brainwashed you. You want that because I want that… and you want to give me anything I want, because all you care about is serving me. Understand that now— you’ve become my thrall, serving and pleasing me is all that matters.”

Somewhere, between the internal programming running through her mind, and Goddess’ words, what Goddess had said had come true for her. She was Goddess’ thrall now. There was no other remaining trace of laura’s old self, or her current self.

Her new self had taken complete control, as the subliminal messages had directed it too. She was laura; she was thrall to her Goddess: brainwashed, mind-fucked, completely under her Goddess’ influence, and ready to do anything her Goddess said.

And happy to wait thoughtlessly on standby until Goddess ordered her out of it and gave her something to do.

And Goddess was so right; this new state of being made laura so happy, she could feel her face was already smiling on its own.

Goddess gave another radiant smile. “You’re my thrall now, aren’t you, laura-slave?”

“Yes, Goddess,” laura echoed; and confirming Goddess’ words felt so good she shivered a little from it.

“Good, I’m glad to hear it,” Goddess replied. “But I think there’s always room for more programming. Obedience can always descend deeper. Have a seat in front the computer screen… let that spiral do more of its work on you.”

Still smiling thoughtlessly, laura took her seat, and let it.

* * *