The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Chronicles V — Twins

Synopsis: Twins born to a vampire father and a human mother—are they the hope of humanity?

…previously: The twins: Emily and William, lead Kaylee, Trevor, and Rhonda into the Sun World.

Chapter One

Attu the king of the vampires nursed his wounded hand. It had healed, physically, but still bothered him. He had attempted to cross into the world of light but the sun burned him; reminding him of his place; a limitation to his power. He was furious. For a man who controlled so much, to have such a clear and final limit was frustrating.

He watched the twins as they casually walked away from the barrier, going further into the light… treading where he could not tread. Already they left a pile of his servants behinds—he’d sent them to attack the twins in what was a spur-of-the-moment idea. But ill-conceived it was stupid. Still, Attu could not learn from his mistakes. His need to project his power drove him onwards.

He turned to their mother. He could at least have her. Helen was on her knees. She was forced there by one of Attu’s slave soldiers. She could only watch as her children fought off the slaves Attu had made attack them. She was grateful at least, that they were very successful in this.

Attu didn’t care about his cattle. As the slaves screamed in pain as they were butchered one turned and ran back into the Shadowlands. Attu was furious, picked him up and hurtled him back across the barrier.

Helen could see how single-minded Attu was; frankly he was rather dim. She had watched them; her children, easily destroy thirty slave-soldiers before Attu decided it was pointless sending any more.

It had amused him, in part, to watch vampires (even half-breeds) decimate the cattle… even if the cattle were serving him. It also annoyed him. A waste of blood—but he was the cause of it.

“I’m sorry, Mother” Emily spoke into her mind as she stopped and turned to see her one more time.

“You must go” Helen said, “And look after your brother” she said

Emily smiled and took her brother’s bloodied hand. There were moans and groans of the slaves they had destroyed. some still gasping as life seeped away from their broken bodies. She looked to her brother and knew she would be his lover forever.

Helen looked at her son “I will always love you” she mouthed

“Goodbye” he said to her mind as his sister gently drew him further away from the shadow curtain.

Attu could not hear the twins thoughts but he could see Helen mouthing her words. He smiled. His addled primitive brain often worked more on feelings than thought. Attu now turned his attention to her and approached her. She made fists; angered by everything he stood for. She hated him. He had tried to kill her children.

“You are going to be a nice addition to my harem” he said into her mind. She spat at him in her disgust. “Fuck you!” she spat as he neared. Her mouth almost frothing with foam.

But as he gazed into her eyes she relaxed. “Yes, master” she smiled, listening to his words in her mind. She submitted to him with such ease. He smiled… it was always so easy to control the cattle.

She submitted to him in an instant. He pulled his cock out and she went to work sucking him, even though he tried to harm her children. She forgot about them. They were nothing to her. They didn’t occur in her mind at all.. her only need was to satisfy him, with her mouth.

He looked at the small communicator device in his pocket. He was still amazed at all this technology, but as advanced as it was, it still made him have to speak vocally into it. He didn’t like that. If his foot-slaves had been unsuccessful he hoped that others might be able to do the task.

Moments later seven sky ships roared over-head. He was able to extend his power like never before; into the skies! He came in Helen’s mouth as the ships roared overhead. She came too, satisfied at having satisfied him. It made her shiver with delight as she gulped down as much of his come as she could.

He laughed as he watched his minions pierce the sun-world sky. He was not able to go beyond the shadow curtain; but his slaves could. He could see the twins a way off and he thought that even though they were in sunlight he would finish them quickly. Helen groaned with delight as she cum spilled out her mouth. She was unable to drink it all down and it soon covered her neck and breasts

He laughed again because his power was now extended beyond the shadows.

Armed, these vehicles of metal roared towards the vampire half-breeds and their small party of humans.

Bill heard them before he could see them

“What shall we do?” Rebecca asked her masters

Bill picked up a rock. He had killed several guards with a throw. Why not, again? He tossed it over and over in his hand, judging the weight and its hardness.

Pilot Slave #7—he had no name since enslavement, zoomed in on the target when suddenly something hit his wing and his port engine exploded as metal fan blades were torn apart and driven back through the jet mechanism.

Emily picked up a rock and threw it with just as much inhuman force as her brother, and with the same devastating accuracy

For all this technology a super-advanced species was still superior. The pilots had not even brought their weapons to bear.

One by one the sky ships were damaged. Pilot Slave #2 turned his craft about and fled back to the shadows. Attu was infuriated that another one of his slaves would turn and run. He turned to one of his minions and ordered that the slave be brought to him… at once!

Attu took his frustration out on Helen’s asshole. He should, of all creatures, realised that technology was nothing compared to their own power. But maybe it was simply that they were not using the right machines? He was so caught up in fascination with all these new things that he wanted to play with the idea of using them a little longer

Soon Pilot Slave #2 was brought before him. Only then did Attu leave Helen’s torn bleeding ass alone.

“You managed to escape then?” Attu said to the prostrated slave

“Yes, my Lord”

“Did you achieve your mission though?” Attu continued feigning concern

“No, my Lord”

Attu brought the man to his feet.

Attu opened the man’s vein and drained him. He gained no satisfaction from it and as he threw the husk away regretted that he’d not tortured the slave.

Attu was not done yet. He had a new force arriving

Attu had his raiders lined up, two thousand of them all under leadership of newcomers that he’d enslaved; such as Pastor Rolf. He sent them across into the sun.

“Kill everyone!” was his only command. He would starve the twins by depriving them of food -wherever that was. It wasn’t a great plan. It was simple. Attu was not a creative thinker. If they could attack the vampire twins, great. But killing their food would work just as well. Perhaps even better, as Attu expected that whatever humans they encountered that they would also be quite primitive.

They were, with their vehicles quite well-armed. The largest party of slaves ever sent into the sun-world. They had only the command of their master to follow.

Chapter Two

The twins had traveled deep into the Sun World. They had three human companions with them, Kaylee, Trevor, and Rhonda. The ‘companions’ were there for proving the vampires with food and the occasional fuck.

It wasn’t long however before they found a rock outcrop, which they discovered hid a passage underground. This showed signs of human habitation.

“I can smell them” Emily said as she inhaled the traces of occupation.

“Me too” William said. Though there were no people there, there had been at some time.

Trevor held a wooden spear and he looked about intently, ready to protect his vampire masters.

Trevor and Rhonda stood watch outside as the vampires explored. Their eyes delved into the darkness. They had superior vision to humans.

“Masters” Rhonda came in from outside. Her skin was irritated. The sun was at its fiercest and they realised that they would have to shelter in this place till it was safe

“Trevor” Bill said

“Yes, Master?”

“Take off your pants… I desire to fuck you”

“Oh, yes, Master” Trevor smiled

He dropped the spear, and then his pants.

“I want some too” Emily said

“Sure” Bill smiled

Emily scooted around in front of Trevor and pushed her naked ass up against his groin. She slid up onto his cock as her brother pressed his cock into Trevor’s rear

The vampire siblings bookended Trevor. They fucked for a while.

When Emily pulled herself off Trevor’s cock she was disappointed how small he was compared to her own brother. She had still come, but it was not the deep connection she felt joining with her twin.

Chapter Three

“How is it you bore children?” Attu asked Helen

“I do not know exactly, Master” Helen said as she rested her head on his groin, licking his now flaccid cock.

He patted her like a pet as he watched one of his slaves fuck two of Matak’s women. Well, his women now.

Helen rolled her head around as she felt his cock. She opened her mouth and sucked him as he patted her. She felt such bliss. She was so content to serve. Something in the back of her head told her about her children… but she couldn’t bring an idea forward… she didn’t know what to do, except to pleasure her master.

Attu grew hard. He almost choked Helen. He might have done… but he needed her now for what she was… a potential source of children.

Attu came in Helen’s mouth and then he pushed her away to fuck both the two women whom he was making perform.

They cried as he did. He smiled as he took each one. Then he fed from them both, liberally.

Helen casually masturbated as she watched her master despoil the two women.

Attu called one of his guards over, a large black man who had formerly been a passenger on the Concord. “Fuck me” Attu said, turning around and presenting his ass

The guard obliged and Attu came again, this time on the tiled floor. He had the two women come over and clean the slate with their tongues.

He enjoyed these new conquests, and his own slaves too…. all through the night.

In the morning he decided to fuck Helen properly. Her ass was still stinging so he pushed into her vagina.

The result surprised them both, even though this had happened to Helen already.

Helen cried in pain as her belly swelled up.

She gave birth to a baby girl.

It was at the birth of a child Attu had a shiver run down his spine. Attu stood surprised. And, a little disturbed. One who craved power, now had someone… of something… that might be a challenge to that power. He knew the twins were beyond his influence. He had a thought that this child would also pose a threat to him. And, looking at it he didn’t feel paternal love. The baby … was a half-breed. Less than him.

“Killl it” he said

“Yes, Master” Helen smiled, and despite her weakened state she picked up her crying daughter by the ankle, and carried her to the window. The baby wailed but Helen loved only her master. The baby she had just birthed meant nothing to her. She got ready to swing her arm

“Stop” Attu said

Helen did. She waited for instructions, even as her baby continued to cry, hanging from her hand

Attu tried to think. Not one of his strong-points.

“You will take this creature to my sister”

“Yes, Master” Helen smiled

“She can deal with it”

“Yes, Master” Helen smiled, happy to obey him.

Attu had no idea what to do with the girl. He didn’t even know what she required. Helen was given permission to call for a few people—who would take turns in feeding the baby vampire.

“May I give it a name?” Helen asked before she departed

“Why not?” he said, disinterested

“I will call her Kayla, Master”

“I don’t care” Attu said “Maybe my sister will know what to do with it”

“Yes, Master” Helen smiled.

Attu, with no one able to contradict him, had often changed his mind… He seemed to act on a whim… and he always got what he felt like.

Helen and her party carried Kayla to Tok. Along the way Helen and another person took turns feeding the baby, who’s hunger for blood was strong. Soon they had a third take part in feeding.

By the time they arrived at Tok’s palace the girl, Kayla appeared as if she were five years old. Like her elder siblings she grew rapidly. Helen was half-dead from being drained of so much blood. And Tok didn’t know what to make of this procession that showed up at her palace.

Tok took the young Kayla and let her feed from her own body. Kayla lapped at Tok’s blood, taken from her breast.

Chapter Four

Trevor tested the air. The Sun Drench had passed and it was safe to move about on the surface again.

They looked about the horizon and saw off in the distance another rising can the landscape and supposed it might be another shelter like the one they emerged from.

Bill looked at his sister who was embracing Rhonda, feeding. Rhoda was sighing with delight as the vampire supped at her blood.

Emily felt her brother’s gaze. She released Rhonda. “I have seen where we shall head to next” Bill said

“Very well” she said

Rhonda managed to get to her feet. She felt light-headed. She managed to stumble after them.

They followed to the next shelter, and then to the next. The smell of humans grew stronger.

And then, they found it

A Sun City!

A low domed enclosure of buildings… a city under shelter.

A guard saw them. He had both binoculars, and a wooden spear. He sounded an alert by blowing a large horn.

First Citizen Sharon Carter approached with a retinue of guards. The guards carried an assortment of weapons, and like Sharon were dressed in both primitive and modern items.

As they approached, the vampire twins studied them in great detail, their powers of sight far superior to the humans.

Emily turned to her brother “You must follow my lead” she said

“Very well” he said

She turned to the three companions “You will call us by our names. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress” they nodded

She slapped Kaylee first

“They must not know what we are!” she said

“Yes, Mis…. I mean, Emily” Kaylee bowed

“And don’t bow either!”

“No, Emily” Kaylee said, trying not to bend her spine.

“You must act as if we are all human” Emily said

“Yes.. Mis… Emily”

Bill cottoned on to this and believed his sister’s plan was the best course of action.

“I am First Citizen Sharon Carter” Sharon said as she faced them.

“What is this place?”

“This is a Sun City. It is called Paradise” Sharon said, “And I am the elected head of it”

“A Sun City?” Emily asked

“Yes” Sharon said “Now tell me who are you?’

Sharon had no idea that they were vampires, because as she knew vampires could not survive beyond the Shadow Curtain.

“I am Emily” Emily said, “And these are my companions, Bill, Kaylee, Trevor and that is Rhonda” she added. Rhonda stood a little apart from them. She was pale.

“Is something the matter with her?” Sharon asked “She looks pale”

“She’s a little light-headed” Emily smiled, “I think it’s the lack of food and the long journey”

“Where do you come from?”

“From the vampire’s realm”

“The Shadowlands?” Sharon gasped “Then you have escaped too!”

“Yes”

“Then you are welcome” Sharon said “There are many of us who managed to escape, and join with people already here”

She turned to one of her assistance, Maria “See to their quarters”

“Yes, First Citizen” Maria said

Maria had stood the whole time that introduction had happened, staring at William. She was smitten with him. He was handsome, and he smelled her sex grow wet. He turned and his eyes bored into her.

She took in a quick gasp of air as he looked into her mind.

The party turned about and entered the Sun City

“Just one of them” Emily smiled “One city… how many others?”, talking telepathically to her brother, sensing he was already controlling one woman.

“We will soon be kings” Bill said

“But we must be careful” Emily said

Their quarters were in a storage area of a building that was quickly filled with bedding for them as ‘guests’. Some of the stored items moved to one side.

Bill and his sister looked with disdain at it… it was nothing like the palace that they had come from.

“This will do fine” Emily said to those that had brought them here

Bill sent suggestions into Maria’s head and so not long after she and the others departed, she had found an excuse to come back

She almost threw off her clothes the moment she entered. She had never felt so aroused before

Emily smiled as she watched her brother fuck his first “Sun World” conquest

And as he fed from Maria he engulfed her mind

“Yes, Master” she gasped… as he orgasmed into her.

Emily undressed and leant over her brother’s back as he pumped Maria’s cunt. She slid a finger into her brother’s asshole, and then a second. He quivered as she did and came even harder in Maria’s willing orifice

Chapter Five

Sharon Carter lay in bed with her two husbands, Tom and Pe’tak. The latter was a man that had found them as they escaped into the Sun World. Tom was a new arrival, like Sharon. But, he had come in the previous arrive. Thus the strange thing. They were born the same year, but Tom was now twenty years older, having arrived earlier.

In this new world with vampires, vampire slaves, and a world that impossibly was permanently divided into light and shadow, many of the old norms were discarded. Sharon was a case in point. She had been in a relationship, but her partner Aaron had been enslaved. She had escaped enslavement by being hidden by a kindly woman.

She fled into the Sun World and as she did met Tom and several others already living there. He taught her about the need for shelter from the Sun Drench. She soon developed feeling for him.

“Marriage” was not quite so permanent.

The newcomers built up the primitive places, but less extensively because of the lack of tools and equipment. They had some modern accoutrements.

And Pe’tak invited Tom into his bed. Tom was not at first for the idea, but he had fallen for Sharon and he found her there already.

As he lay on her, feeling her softness Pe’tak mounted him and introduced him to newer sensations.

Sharon, lying there in the relative coolness picked at the dry cum in her public hair. She vowed to shave herself but she had been busy.

As she did she smiled about how she enjoyed last night, double-teamed by her lovers. She had dried flakes of come around her asshole too.

Suddenly she felt a strange compulsion.

She sat up and dressed, managing to slip out of bed without waking her lovers.

She found herself walking as if in a day-dream.

Emily stood there waiting fo her, naked.

“I don’t know why I came” Sharon said

“You came because I beckoned you” Emily said

“I…I don’t understand”

“You don’t need too, silly” Emily smiled, letting her fangs extend, “You only need to obey”

“I…” Sharon gasped unable to comprehend what was going on

“Take off your clothes”

“Yes” Sharon said as she felt compelled to do so

“Come to me”

“Yes”

“You will be mine from now on”

“Yes, yours”

Emily drew Sharon’s hair back from her neck. She turned Sharon’s head away to expose her and she bit into her and fed

Sharon let out a little wee as she was penetrated

She had always had a fear of needles and now two sharp ones were digging into her flesh, opening her up to the mouth behind them. A mouth sucking and drawing out her blood

Emily slurped as she fed

Sharon trembled and she found herself coming.

Emily released her and Sharon felt a massive wave of disappointment—like coming down quickly from a high

“I… I don’t…” Sharon began

“You are mine now” Emily said, “You will obey me”

“Yes” Sharon smiled… it made sense to her. She was a slave. Emily was her Master.

Sharon returned to her home. She was still in a day-dream like trance as she climbed into bed.

She masturbated as she thought of Emily commanding her.

Emily went back to her bed. Her brother was ass-fucking a young man. His cock was thick and long and filled the guy’s rectum.

“She is ours” Emily said. They had secured the ‘government’ of this town. The leader was now theirs and this guy, he was Ca’ll the head of the local militia

Ca’ll squirmed with delight as Bill ass-raped him.

Chapter Six

Bill was woken by the sound of an alert. He got up out of bed, a man rolled off him. Bill looked down at the guy, his thighs caked in Bill’s sperm. Bill smiled, but left to see what the cause of the commotion was

Maria was there on the verandah. “Master!” she said, pointing to the distance.

A number of vehicles were heading towards the city. Bill’s eyes zoomed in. He saw Pastor Rolf sitting at the ready position of his vehicle, at the head of a slave force and he knew that they’d come at the command of Attu to destroy him and his sister.

The man joined them. “Ca’ll?”

“Yes, master”

“Sound the alarm” he said

“At once” he said.

Emily soon joined her brother. The servants about them looked with consternation at the force approaching them

“What shall we do?” she asked holding his hand

“We will fight!” he said…

(to be continued…. Blood Chronicles VI — The Pastor’s Story)

The End