The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Chronicles IV — Rising

Synopsis: The humans herded by vampires for years rise against their masters.

Chapter One

There was something about Pastor Rolf that made him less susceptible to the will of the vampires. He didn’t understand it himself. He was becoming aware of it though.

Deep within the household of the vampire queen Bela he began to resist. He’s fucked his mistress during one of her orgies and afterwards at night he shivered as regret woke him from his mindless slumber. He started having headaches. He recalled that this had happened before. And now he was becoming aware of it again.

It had only been a week since he was given to Bela. She enslaved him and fourteen other people—some like him ‘newcomers’, some the children of the previous newcomers, and some the ‘cattle’ that had been the vampire’s pawns for centuries. Bela liked variety. Men, women…

As he lay there he thought about that night how she’d made him take two cocks; one in his ass and one in his mouth as she masturbated and watched. And then, she made him come. He had to orgasm, just on her telling him so. He’d fucked guys and girls, and been fucked a lot. And as he began to recall, with disgust he realised too that she was far more powerful than when he’d previously been enslaved. This time it had taken longer to fight off her power over him and he’d done far more degrading things than he thought were possible.

He lay amongst a mass of naked men and women. One woman half on him was asleep. Rolf’s come stuck to the hair of a woman who was young enough that she could have been his daughter. She nuzzled up against him. Her hair matted, and also stuck to his stomach. He recalled how he’d raped her against her will. And Bela laughing as she cried in disgust. And then, just on a word from Bela she became a willing participant, a wanton whore. She’d end up with two dicks in her ass at once… and she had begged for more!

Rolf woke her gently. He didn’t even know her name.

“Huh?” she gasped, “Are we to fuck some more?” she whimpered. She opened her legs unconsciously.

“No” he said, “We need to escape here” he whispered

“Escape? Why?”

“This is not right… what we are doing?”

“It doesn’t matter” she said sleepily, “The queen wills it, we obey”

“What’s wrong?” said a man waking up next to them.

“This slave wants to leave” the woman said

“Leave?” he gasped, “Does he want to relieve himself? He can piss in my mouth…”

Rolf realised his mistake. Rolf tried to raise the ire of those about him but they were deep under the control of the vampire queen; as he had been. He didn’t know why he was immune, but he remembered that this had happened before. A vampire had enslaved him, but he had eventually broken from her power grip.

Finding an excuse he got up and slipped out of the palace. The guards could not contemplate he was acting freely and just assumed that whatever he was doing was at the will of their queen. He had to connect with free people.

So he went into the town and there the people were freer to think; but none had ever contemplated what Rolf proposed; escape

Rolf had to think.

Over the years the vampire lords had taken to new technologies and had built their villages of wood into towns and cities of substance; glass, steel. It was a far more impressive society they had now.

Rolf knew of others from his own space/time. And they were more willing to resist, even if as yet they did not know what to do.

Rolf called their group the Maquis, the resistance. A group only of five to begin with, the only one he knew was Ophelia. What was surprising was to find Captain Rolls approaching them.

Rolf couldn’t believe how old he was. As it was explained he and a group of them came through to this place, but at a different time; twenty years earlier.

Lou warned them about the power of the vampires. Rolf’s own personal resistance lead him to underestimate them.

Chapter Two

Helen opened her legs willingly for Matak. His dark cock became engorged as he caught her cunt’s perfume. He had never been drawn to one of his property before, not like this. He marvelled at the experience. The hairs on his arms stood up as he readied himself

He climbed up onto the bed and almost immediately pushed himself into her. “Uhhh!” she gasped as he opened her up. She was already moist.

“Does this hurt?” he asked

She smiled and, with her hands digging into his ass cheeks responded only by pulling him down onto her.

His cock pressed up till he hit her cervix and could go no further. He pulled back a little and as he did she was drawn along the bed with him; so tight did she fit around him

He pressed down on her tits as he pulled back to finally extract himself from her tight cunt.

“Ohhhhh!” she cried out, her back arched and she came

He pushed into her again and slowly found a rhythm.

“Oh, fuck me” she cried out

“Yesss” he gasped

“Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk” she screamed

She stopped for a moment. He had spoken this verbally. He caught himself too. It was the first time he’d heard his own voice in millennia.

He pushed in and out. “Oh, yes” he gasped

She felt him coming to his peak. She urged it on.

She wanted him so bad. And then like a gushing hose he burst forth into her

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” she screamed as her own orgasm rippled over her.

He came in her a lot, more than four men could

He fell onto her exhausted and, despite his best efforts bit into her neck

“Ohhhh” she gasped at the burning of a different penetration. He sucked, then lapped at her blood before releasing her.

He pulled out of her. He had fucked so many women, but this was the best. And she, she had never known a feeling like she felt then.

He rose up off of her and went over to the window. He was proud of his new palace and the purpose built chamber he had built for her, his prized possession.

It came then as a total surprise as she suddenly cried out in pain.

Matak spun around, and before his very eyes her stomach stretched and began to bulge

This… this should have been impossible… not just because vampires could not have children with cattle. The speed of the thing—that was truly beyond understanding…

It surprised both of them. Helen shivered in fear, wondering what it was happening to her—or rather she knew what was happening but still struggled to comprehend it.

Helen had never thought she could have children. The vampire master standing there had never heard of a vampire and one of their cattle having children.

Helen cried in pain as another burst of growth inside of her occurred.

In minutes her belly was swollen pregnant like as if she had gone through nine months of labour in a flash.

And then the labour began.

Matak called his servants. They rushed

“What shall I do?”

“Please, master…call Rebecca” Helen said “She will know”

“Yes” he said and moments later Rebecca sensing her master’s mind came running in

“Help her” was the simple, but urgent command

Rebecca went to work. The obstetrician began to organise things… and just in time as the first baby emerged.

A short while later, a second

Twins.

A boy.

A girl.

…..

Across town Bela sat on her throne as she watched two men fuck one another. It amused her so much. The younger one’s screams of degradation, and pain amused the vampire queen. She masturbated as it happened. She loved to see them helpless. As she masturbated a young woman helped her near orgasm by licking out her pussy.

Ophelia bowed as she entered. “Your majesty” she grovelled. Her term of endearment was unknown to Bela’s ears.

“Just call me Mistress”

“Yes, mistress” Ophelia smiled

“What is it?”

“I have important news for you…”

“Yes…?”

“But first… I will bargain with you”

“Bargain?” Bela laughed… this amused her. She would indulge the notion “What kind of bargain?”

“Please release my husband… Michael…”

“Michael”

“Yes, one of your… er… slaves”

“Which one is he?”

“That one!” she said, pointing to the man ass-raping the other.

Michael was grunting like an animal as he thrust his cock in and out of tearing anal flesh. He was of one mind—fuck this hole.

“What do I get from this bargain?”

“The names of those who would try to harm you” Ophelia said

“Michael!” Bela snapped

Michael pulled out of the bleeding ass he was fucking and stood to attention “Yes, Mistress?” he asked

“This woman claims to be your wife”

“I do not know her” Michael said

“What?” Ophelia cried “No!” She ran to him “Michael! What’s the matter?”

“He doesn’t know you” Bela smiled

“What?” Ophelia growled “You! You did this! You took his memories”

Bela spat a laugh, she shook so hard that she knocked the woman between her legs back. The woman landed on her ass but quickly sprung up and dived back between her mistress’s legs.

“Michael I want you to let this man fuck you in the ass now…”

“Yes, Mistress” he said.

Michael turned. He ignored Ophelia’s cries. She even grabbed his arm to hold him and stop him but he fought her off and got onto his hands and knees

The younger man with the bleeding asshole moved around behind Michael and pushed into him.

Michael gritted his teeth as he was penetrated for the first time

“Stop this! Stop this at once!” Ophelia cried

“Do not tell me what to do” Bela snarled and Ophelia fell to the ground writhing in pain as Bela’s mind seared into her

“Please… I can tell you who… “ she began to beg

“You’ll do that anyway” Bela laughed at the foolishness of the cattle.

Suddenly the pain stopped.

Ophelia rose to her feet and stood at attention… and then she told Bela everything about the rebels

Bela smiled “You may lick me out”

“Thank you, mistress” Ophelia said and went and knelt between Bela’s knees, pushing the other woman out of the way.

A day later Rolf’s band of conspirators were rounded up. They hadn’t even begun their rising. Rolf was despondent that they were quashed so quickly. He was determined not to be enslaved again.

Chapter Three

The trial of the human rebels began in the great forum of the capital.

There was no need for Attu to undertake this, but for his ego. He wished all to see his triumph over the humans. The display of his power got him off more than anything. His sister-lover had suggested he just enslave them. But Attu loved power, and the display of power. He thanked his mother-lover publicly for her efforts in finding this den of rebels. She rose and acknowledged her son’s rare show of magnanimity

He wished the humans to see his triumph. To realise just how futile it was to challenge him.

Rolf Petersen was paraded into the fora with others. Just for good measure the new fleet of airships sped through the skies above with their slave soldiers. They were developed with the tech of the very people he had recently enslaved.

Attu approached Rolf, and two women, Eleanor, and Ruth. Eleanor was not high up in the rebel rankings but she was as committed as anyone else. She had vowed to die rather than submit to their evil.

Eleanor was one a child of one of the first group of newcomers. Her mother Pearl has arrived along with Captain Lou. Her mother had been drawn over some time to a ‘cattle’ male called Patok. And Eleanor was the result. She could not have known that Attu had made Pearl and Patok ‘love’ each other—as he wanted to see if such a pairing could mate. Attu soon lost interest in them as he simply had others mate to increase his herd and Eleanor came to live in an outer part of the newly extended capital. She raised Eleanor there’ on a dish of hatred for their vampire masters. She was kept hidden from Attu’s hunts as he rummaged through the lodgings of his cattle looking for fresh amusements.

Eleanor had seen two of her best friends enslaved. She met others who were equally disgruntled… all of them newcomers, or the descendants of newcomers. If the ‘cattle’ wouldn’t help themselves, she reasoned, so be it.

“So?” Attu spoke in her mind, “You thought you could … what? Take over our world?”

“You will pay for your evil!” she shouted. She spun around as she did, to make sure everyone there heard it. “This world will be free one da…” she stopped in her tracks as a voice entered her head.

Her face was telecast on the ViewScreens throughout the capital, and to towns beyond.

Attu spoke to her mind. She turned around “Yes, master” she said as she knelt down before him and took his cock into her mouth. She had never had cock before but she took to it like candy.

Rolf squirmed at his bindings as he saw Eleanor so easily subdued. He had known her only a very short while but had been impressed by the strong feelings she had displayed about the vampires. Eleanor sucked and slurped, grunting like an animal.

Attu came in her mouth, on her face. She laughed aloud at it all. She was so pleased to serve him.

Ruth… she stood there becalmed too. She soon professed her love for her master. She also took him in her pussy as she was on all fours. She screamed out her devotion in front of hundreds of thousands of people.

Eleanor stood up, coughing up semen. She spoke to the cameras and professed her stupidity at challenging Attu and the masters. She professed her love and desire of her vampire lover.

Rolf trembled.

Rolf worried what would happen to him… his asshole puckered. As Attu looked at him, Rolf felt his cock harden.

Chapter Four

Matak felt indifferent to the fates of those on the ViewScreen. He turned back to Helen.

“How is this possible?” Matak said as Helen nursed her two babies. They fed eagerly at her breasts.

“I’m not sure, Master” Helen said. “I know in the explosion I felt a terrible pain in my groin”

“Yes?”

“I can only guess that the experimental energy of the exploding engine did something to me… internally”

“You understand these things more than I could” Matak admitted

“Perhaps it mutated my cells”

He did not understand the word. He looked puzzled

“Ow” she said suddenly

“What is the matter?”

“They… they have bitten into me…” she smiled as she relaxed into their feeding. She was aware that they were draining her but she could not fight it. She lay back and let them. She would have just let them drain her

Matak understood what was happening.

The twins had baby fangs and they drew blood from her

She felt them drawing the life from her.

“Rebecca?”

“Yes, Master”

“Take the girl and let her feed from you”

“Yes, Master” Rebecca said. She peeled the baby girl from Helen, carefully as the baby had her fangs in Helen’s flesh Helen was reluctant to let this happen… she would have gladly lain there and be drained of life. She held onto her baby wanting to draw her back onto her breast, even though it meant a loss of her blood.

She turned to her son, who was still draining her. She smiled. Her face was pale.

A short while later, another servant Karick came in and she took the boy. Both held their babies to their necks and the babies fed from their blood.

Helen was exhausted, and drained and still smiling, she fell asleep. It was the happiest day of her life.

Matak turned back to the ViewScreen to see the next group receive judgment… an orgy. Attu fucked them all. They all fucked each other…

When Helen awoke she had a desire to feed her babies again. She begged Matak to let her. She would have died for them. Matak had to put a command in her head or she would have just let them drain her. He felt an affection for her… an emotion he had not known for centuries. He also felt an affection for his children. He wondered how ‘vampire’ they were… and how much was ‘cattle’.

“My babies?” Helen asked, concerned

“…are here” he said, and he commanded that they come.

Helen watched as a boy and a girl came running in—both looked to be about nine.

She looked at them, then Matak, but then she understood they were her children… somehow nearing maturity so quickly. She held them against her. She felt that they were warm against her flesh, like human children… not cold like Matak’s.

“Mama?” the girl said as she leaped onto her mother. She bore her fangs and Helen, gazing into her daughters eyes lay back and relaxed ready to be drained again.

“No!” Matak said

“But…” the girl said, wanting to drain her…

“You will not drain this one!” he said, “You see she has my mark!”

“Yes, father” she nodded. She understood that at least… cattle that were marked were owned by a master

Helen snapped out of the daze, and she realised that she would have just let them feed from her and kill her. But she was not concerned. Her children were… so beautiful.

Matak was perplexed. He had commanded her… but then perhaps the hunger of the twins was very powerful. The girl seemed to have had the power to mesmerise Helen, perhaps because she could play on Helen’s maternal instincts. He had to scold his children. HIS children. He smiled. It seemed to please him that the had fathered children.

Matak turned to the boy who was already contemplating draining his mother. He realised too that she was off limits. Matak smiled. Despite being half human when it came to their hunger they had not qualms. Only his threat of punishment staved off their desires to kill Helen.

“I should like to name them, Master” Helen said as she regained her composure

“…If you’ve not done so, already, Master” she added

“You may” he said. He had not thought to name them.

“I’d like to name them after my parents, William and Emily”

“I am William!” the girl smiled proudly turning to her brother.

“No! No!” Helen laughed “You are Emily”

“But why?” Emily growled, “I like the name William”

“William is a boys name”

“What is a boy?” she asked

“Your brother, your father—are boys. We are girls”

“We are?” she said

She looked to her brother who merely shrugged. “I will be like you?” she said turning to her mother noting that she didn’t have the chest that her mother had

“You will… probably sooner than I expect” she smiled.

And so it was that they reached maturity very rapidly.

Emily became a tall woman with 34E breasts, a little smaller than her mother’s. She had raven hair that had grown down to her butt. Her brother was taller, muscular, with a cock hanging down like a baby’s arm.

As adults, they began to explore each other’s bodies too. They had only been alive for such a short time, so they were curious.

Chapter Five

After a while they learned to control their hunger. Matak fucked them and they fucked him. And Helen, she was off limits as far as sex, as she recovered. But Matak found his son fucking her asshole. “But father” Bill said, “You never said anything about this hole!”

Matak relented and simply got behind his son and slid his cock into his ass

Emily and William were on each other every day.

Then; a problem.

Attu.

Attu’s visit was both unwelcome and unexpected

“You must hide them” Helen begged her master

“He will sense their minds” Matak said to her dismissively thinking that deception was no good.

He looked at her about to command her. He decided he had to risk saving the lives of his children and defy Attu.

“Perhaps if they remain here…” he said

“Thank you, Master” Helen cried, kissing his feet.

Attu as the lord of vampires enjoyed exercising his power. He lived for it. It is why he was so brutal to any who would challenge him.

Helen held her twins close to her

“Are we going to fuck, mother?” Emily asked as she felt her mother’s warmth. She had already enjoyed fucking Helen. She actually enjoyed watching her brother fuck Helen more.

“No…” she smiled, “I need you to stay here… and be very careful”

“Why, mother?”

“If you are discovered… the vampire king might destroy you”

Emily and William looked at each other

“So stay here and have sex with each other” she said, “Okay?”

“Yes, mother” they said… concerned. They drew towards each other. William’s cock growing rapidly hard, pressing against his sister’s pearl-white flesh.

Attu arrived at the palace gates which were opened without delay. The first thing he did was look about the place, inspecting it and measuring it up in his mind against his own palace. He would have no one seem more powerful than him.

“My Lord” Matak smiled as he stepped quickly down to Attu. He saw that Bela was there as well

“My queen” he bowed

“My son and I would like to rest and fuck” Bela said

“Yes, of course…” Matak smiled “You may use my chambers”

“We may desire some of your cattle” Attu said

“My cattle are yours…” he said. He didn’t like this breach of rules that Attu had established

“Where is your prized whore?” Attu asked

Attu turned to his servant

“Helen, my king” the servant said

“Yes, Helen”

“My Lord?” Matak gulped.

“Yes, I would like to feel my cock in her anus” Attu said

“I… er…”

“Would you refuse the king?” Bela asked stepping forward and bearing her fangs

“No, of course not, my queen. My Lord” he bowed.

“If my son-lover wishes to fuck one of your cattle… who are you to defy him?”

“But of course” Matak said

The vampire king was too powerful for him, having his mother-lover with him of course was all too much.

Matak turned and snapped his fingers.

After a minute Helen Chambers came running. She wore a white silk cloth that flowed freely in the wind.

Bela wasn’t impressed at all. She knew that Matak had taken to this animal. Bela couldn’t imagine fucking only one to the exclusion of all others.

Bela turned and a young man from her attendants raced forward. She grabbed him and bit into his neck to feed, ignoring the others.

Helen prostrated herself on the ground before Attu. His cock grew hard

“I want your asshole” he said

“Yes, my king” she said as she lifted her hips up to him.

He turned to Matak as he pushed his cock head into Helen’s anus. Attu wanted to see Matak’s expression

“Oh, fuck” Helen cried as he entered her, “Oh yes!”

Helen naturally desired to serve and she welcomed the intrusion into her cavity

Attu grinned. He pushed twelve inches of flesh into her almost breaking her hip in the process. And then he stopped

Bela sensed something in her son-lover and stopped feeding.

He had sensed something in Helen’s mind.

“What is this?” he asked as he pulled out of her. She spun around and to stop from answering began sucking his cock “Mm-mmm-mmm” she grovelled

He smiled as she sucked his cock, but then he sensed it again. A thought, or series of thoughts—she was desperate to suppress

“What children?” he asked

“My Lord?” she stopped

“What is this concern?” Matak asked, stepping forward. Sensing trouble

“You will not interfere” Attu growled

“No, my King” Matak said, looking concerned towards Helen

“Look into my eyes” he said to Helen

She turned to him and suddenly screamed as his mind almost devoured her own.

She fell to the ground unconscious

“What is this… a birth… twins?”

Attu turned towards Matak, but of course a vampire could not read the mind of another vampire.

“What twins?” Matak shrugged… it was his first lie to his king.

“She gave birth to your progeny”

“That’s impossible!” Bela spat as she let her servant go. (He scurried away… back to his position in the royal baggage train.)

“Find them!” Attu said to Bela

“Yes, my Lord”

Chapter Six

Attu stormed about the palace. He stopped before the main chamber and his mind searched out. He sensed four women and two men. The only thing of note in their minds was the intense sex that they had had with Matak the previous night

Attu went to the door. He stopped. His mind searching again. No matter, he thought to himself and turned away. He did not sense the twins.

The twins stood there shivering when they heard him walk away.

Attu could not read their minds, just like he could not read vampire minds.

Mattak had his servants lift Helen up and take her away.

He was surprised to find Attu and Bela storming about still unable to find them. Matak realised for the first time that he could not sense them either. He had before. But it seemed they had an ability to turn that off—to psychically hide themselves, even from him.

Bela stopped when she saw a young woman. Bela was bored with searching for something she felt was impossible—vampire’s children! Preposterous.

“Girl!”

“Yes, mistress?”

“What is your name?”

“Linda” Linda said

“Eat my pussy”

“Yes, mistress” the woman smiled and sunk to her knees

Attu was angered to find his mother there fucking, and not searching. He struck her down. She had not been attack by her son since he first raped her and then dragged her to the black liquid to change her.

In that moment she rose and hit him back.

Matak saw this and he realised this was his best chance and he struck at Attu too.

Attu was powerful, and his mother was not attempting revolution and she quickly joined with her son. Matak was defeated. He had Pers, Ani, Attu, Tok, and Bela against him. Attu alone was his match. With all these vampires combined against him he could not win.

He was dragged away, a broken vampire

Attu was deeply disturbed; the first time a war between vampires had occurred.

He was determined more than ever to find these ‘children’.

And, how to contain a vampire?

It was this new technology that helped Attu. He had Matak placed in a Tynell Chamber. He did not understand how it worked, but once inside it seemed to suspend Matak’s powers.

Chapter Seven

Helen had awoken. She had a cleared head. She did not know why—but it was because Matak was taken to ‘the pit’ (as Attu called the chamber; still unable to comprehend the science) and thrown into it. Away his influence had failed and all his servants were ‘awakening’ (Bela was hastily going about and enslaving them to herself, or her son despite Pers and her mother Ani demanding a share; the seeds of further discontent being sown)

Helen came up with an idea. Though she realised her children had vampire blood in them she hoped that one place would afford them safety. “Kaylee” she called. A human woman went to her. “I want you to accompany me” she said

“Yes, mistress” Kaylee said. As they went they picked up two other humans, Rhonda and Trevor into their little band. They would flee the shadowlands.

Helen had the humans go ahead to scout the way and they found patrols by Attu. They managed to chart a way through these.

And so it was that Helen found herself and her children running away.

Helen raced with her twins when she was aware that Attu was now on their heels. “Quick” she said to the twins “Run on ahead”

“But, mother!” Bill said, “I can fight them!” Bill could see a number of slave-soldiers, with Attu pressing on after them.

“Run!” she cried “You are too important”

“Come” Emily urged. Together the twins turned and ran. They were incredibly fast and were soon ahead of the rest. They caught up to their own human slaves

They noticed ahead a curtain of light. They knew that this place was forbidden—the world of sunlight.

Emily took her brother’s hand and they pressed on

Attu sounded his horn and came up after them. He was faster than they were, and gaining on them… but they were to far in front

They stepped through the curtain and stopped. They felt the sun, and it irritated the skin, like needles. But, it did not otherwise harm them

Attu reeled back when he reached the boundary. He still reached out to them and the sunlight set his hand on fire. He pulled it back into the shadows howling with pain. His skin was on fire, and only once away from the sun did his vampire powers heal it rapidly.

He smiled as he turned to the twins. His cock twitched in wicked anticipation.

He gazed into Emily’s eyes “Come to me” he commanded. She heard his words in her mind as a thunderous voice.

She laughed. “Why would I go to you?”

“COME TO ME” his mind reached out

She sniggered.

Attu realised he had no ability to control her. The Twins were too powerful for him, but as they stood in the light he realised that they were not fully vampire. He knew that they must have weaknesses too. He would need to find what these were because where they were now they were untouchable; and still a threat to his power. And he would never accept any threat to his power.

Attu turned to a male accompanying the vampires. The male—Trevor held a wooden spear at the ready to defend his vampire masters

“Come here” Attu smiled

Trevor’s cock sprung up hard and he took a step towards the shadowlands. He had only a desire to serve Attu.

“Stop!” William said

Trevor stopped. He was confused. Attu was frustrated that his power was being blocked by the young half-thing. Trevor looked from William to Attu, and back again.

Attu sighed and released Trevor from his force. He turned and smiling went back to Helen who was now being brought up to him. If he couldn’t have them he could at least torment their mother.

And, as a passing thought Attu ordered twenty of his slave soldiers to cross over and attack.

Bill picked up a stone and hurtled it at one of Attu’s men. It was such a powerful throw the stone flew so hard into his stomach as to lodge in his back. He fell off his animal dead.

Attu gave the dead man a passing glance

Bill wanted to fight.

Emily held him back. But as each slave entered the light they struck him down.

The light protected them from Attu. That was enough for now

“There will be another time” Emily said

“Where shall we go?” Bill said looking about the desolate sunworld.

“Mistress!” Kaylee said as she pointed towards the sun lands. In the distance was a rocky outcrop sticking up from the plain.

“We will go there” Emily said.

They could only watch as their mother was enslaved by Attu and taken away.

“What is this place?” William asked

“Mother gave me this…” she said as she pulled out a piece of parchment.

There were instructions and a map.

The vampire twins turned and headed away from the Shadowlands with their small party

Epilogue

Attu took about two thirds of Matak’s slaves. He let his mother have some, and a few he sent to his sister. Pers and her mother Ani were not given any.

With Matak was bound in a place of confinement Attu set himself back on his throne, and ordered his slaves to build him machines.

A small squad of slave-soldiers entered the lands of sunlight. He who had once been Rolf Petersen stopped for a moment and drew water from his canteen.

Attu fucked Rolf. Rolf grunted with joy as Attu sodomised him. He came on the ground as Attu came in him.

Rolf clutched his head as he stood to attention. Something was not right. But, he had a mission—to kill the vampire twins on behalf of his master Attu.

Rolf would lead an army out of the shadows; an army with modern tech and weapons.

(to be continued….Blood Chronicles V — Twins)

The End