The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Chronicles VI — The Pastor’s Story

Synopsis: How Pastor Rolf Petersen became a vampire hunter

Introduction

Something odd about Rolf they used to say. Aside from the usual birthmark at the base of his spine, he had a gift. He had an ability to sense other people in a detailed way; that often spooked them. In another lifetime they might have called him a witch.

His grandpa Ralph (his dad’s pa) was said to have the same gift.

Though sometimes he thought it was a curse. It would have its benefits and it would change his life, and those around him...

This is his story...

Chapter One

Rolf leaned over Fay Lane’s chair in the school library. He gazed down her bust. A boner pressed out against his pants as he gazed at her heavy bra.

As he leaned in over her, Fay had a strange sensation... she closed her eyes as if asleep.

He smiled as he saw she changed her posture; relaxing. He leaned over, and slid a hand down her front.

He gasped with delight as he copped a feel of a warm globe of flesh. She didn’t open her eyes; as if in a daze.

He squeezed her, feeling her nipple pop up hard in his hand

She took in a breath and he pulled his hand out and quickly sat down

Fay shook her head. She was unsure why she’d just drifted off. She felt sore, she was bruised. She looked about and saw Rolf near-by, his legs crossed strangely, but he had a manic grin on his face

“Weirdo” Fay said to herself

He jumped up, rushed to the toilets and jerked off there. “Oh, yes” he gasped

He wiped himself with toilet paper, but it tore and stuck to the cum on his cock. “Damn” he said. He’d just have to leave it; he dared not go wash himself at the sinks in case someone came in.

The rest of the day he followed Fay about. He lusted after her

“You know that creep is following you” Lucy Pembrose said to Fay. Fay turned and saw Rolf duck away behind some lockers.

“Hey, creep!” Lucy cried out “Leave her alone”

“What seems to be the problem here, girls?” Miss Caruthers said “We do not shout out in the hall!”

“It’s just... “ Lucy began

“Tut! Tut! Tut!” Amy Caruthers said, wagging her finger at the two girls.

“Sorry, Miss” they said

She stood and watched as they left

She turned, and with a wry smile she walked down the hall to where Rolf was backed into an alcove between banks of lockers.

“Mr. Petersen” she said rather formally

“Yes, Miss?”

“Come with me”

“But...”

She turned and gave him a stern look and he bowed his head, sheepishly he followed her back to the principle’s office.

Amy Caruthers held the door open. She looked back out to her assistant “No calls”

“Yes, Miss Caruthers” Maime said

“Sit down” she said to Rolf

He did so. She sat, unladylike on the edge of her desk. She had her legs open. He sniffed. Something, something he could smell... a musky perfume

“You’re different than the others” Amy said

“Uh-huh” he said, still breathing in deeply.

“It’s only now, that you’re a young adult that I have come to realise how different you are...”

“I...” he began

She leaned forward and slapped him hard across the cheek. It smarted

“Do not interrupt me” she said.

She rose up off the desk. As he clutched his cheek, still stinging he noticed a small dampness where she had sat

She moved around behind him as she continued to lecture him. He didn’t notice as she slipped off her dress

She came back around the chair

He baulked at seeing her in her underwear and stockings

“I...” he began again

“I... we... both of us...” she said as she turned around, “are a lot alike”

As she turned he saw a strange birthmark at the base of her back, just poking up from her panties

He realised it was the same one he had.

Chapter Two

Miss Amy Caruthers slipped her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down. He gasped at seeing her ass.

What was most remarkable is that she had no vagina.

“We are Legacies” she said, “You and I...”

“I don’t understand”

Her ass opened like a mouth and it oozed an oily substance. He got another whiff of it and he was rock hard.

She turned about and pulled him to his feet

She pulled his pants off, then his undies.

She pushed him back into his chair, then mounted him. “Oh, yes” she sighed as she took him into her hole

He had never had sex before but he imagined she felt better than any woman alive.

* * *

Amy brushed herself down.

“Yes, you and I are both Legacies” she said

“I... still I don’t understand?”

“We are ... we’re special... part of a hybrid race...”

“Hybrid...?”

“Yes, from experimentations done millennia ago...”

“What?”

“The result is... that every now and then... the legacy traits emerge—like in you...and your abilities”

“What abilities”

“You have a way of influencing people’s minds... you may be psycho-perceptive”

“What?”

“You can not just influence, you sense it in people... almost like reading their minds”

“I can’t read minds”

“But you know when they’re say... lying”

“Yes...” he said “I’ve always known that...”

“And me...” she smiled, “I have as you see a physical ... how shall I say it... deformity”

“You’re beautiful” he said

“Ah, yes” she laughed, “You’re still under the effects of my perfume”

“Beautiful” he drooled as she dressed. She was like a drug.

“You may have a powerful mind Mr Peterson”

“Petersen” he mechanically corrected her

“But you seem to be even more susceptible to my charms...”

“Your... your charms...?”

“Yes” she said, “But I think I can help you, with your own powers...”

“My...”

“Silly man” she laughed as she did herself up at the back. “I’m going to help you develop your own powers...”

“But first I’m going to have to fuck you again” she smiled

“I don’t think I could... oh, my!” he gasped as he found his cock had gone rock hard again.

* * *

A long time ago Attu raged against his mother and sister. He needed someone to blame for his lack of success. It wasn’t his fault, he was sure of that.

Ani and her daughter Pers both sucked Attu’s cock. The vampires were slowly moving into Attu’s favour; at the expense of his family.

It was they that had convinced Attu to stop taking any more people to the pit and converting them also into vampires.

“More vampires means more of a chance to challenge you...” Pers had said. Attu, only concerned about his power became convinced.

He had the black evil tar covered over. Buried. Over time it was even forgotten by many.

With Matak’s attempt at rebellion failed the mother and daughter began to sew doubt in his mind about the others; his own sister and mother.

He found a task for his mother, to get her out of the way—she would help in a plan he was formulating to build a new soldier army, one far more powerful than any before it.

His sister opposed this and it was that opposition the two scheming vampires hoped to exploit.

Chapter Three

Rolf found himself in the library again. Fay was there, with her younger sister Cindy. They sat at a study desk surrounded by books

He approached them

“Is that the weirdo you were talking about?” Cindy asked

“Yes’

Rolf walked straight up to Fay and shoved his hand down her top and squeezed her breast

“What the?” Cindy asked and then she fell forward asleep

Fay gasped as she felt him caress her. She gazed up into his eyes and almost came as he glared back at her.

“This is nice” he smiled as he massaged her tit. He then undid his fly

“I...” Fay began

“Want this”

“Yessss” she sighed.

He pushed a little forward so other people in the library—that he could see standing up, couldn’t see what was happening with his dick

She sucked him; enthusiastically.

“Nnnm-mm—mmh” she gasped as she sucked his cock. And then he exploded into Fay’s mouth. She gurgled with delight and swallowed his load.

He sat down next to Cindy. She coughed and sat up as if awakening from a deep sleep. She noticed her sister had a white glaze running down her mouth.

“Ewww...” she said

“What’s the matter?” Fay said. Fay took out her compact and laughed and wiped her face and licked it

It was only then Cindy noticed Rolf sitting next to her. “Oh!” she gasped in shock. “Where’d you...” she began

She noticed his cock sticking out hard, below the desk

“I...”

“You want this...” he said

She looked back to Fay for some support

“Suck it” Fay grinned

“I...”

“You want it” he said again

“I... I want it” she said before bending over and taking him under the table.

He grinned as her mouth bobbed up and down on his shaft and he came in her.

He looked across the room and noticed Amy there watching him out of the corner of her eye.

He rose, tucking his cock away and he went over to her

“How was it?”

“Easy” he smiled

She was with Rolf’s friends Carmichael and Henry.

He noticed the glazed look in their eyes.

He could smell her perfume, only this time it didn’t intoxicate him. It gave him a slight buzz, but he was still in control

But... he accepted her invitation back to her house. He watched Carmichael and Henry both take turns in fucking Amy’s special hole.

He got a kick out of seeing the robotic expressions on their faces and wondered if that’s what he looked like the first time he’d done it with her.

“Are you going to fuck them?” she asked

“Huh?” he gasped

“They’re still in a submissive state” she said, “Why don’t you fuck them”

“I... I don’t fuck boys”

“Your loss...” she smiled

And as she took them again, he slipped outside and went home

Chapter Four

Rolf finished off in Cindy as Fay licked his asshole.

He looked down into Cindy’s eyes. She smiled sweetly at him. Her small breasts pushing up rock hard nipples.

“That was wonderful” she whimpered

“You should taste this” Fay murmured as she licked up inside him

“Can I?” she begged

He moved off her and soon he had the sisters each pressing themselves between his ass-cheeks

It was then, as he heard her squeal with delight that Rolf had a great moment of regret.

He pushed them away, and sat up.

Fay turned to her sister. They smiled and went into each other’s arms, and kissed passionately.

He watched, but he now regretted what he was doing.

Was he a “legacy”? Some kind of mutated being? Or, was he still a man?

Rolf got up and dressed and went home

“Rolf honey?” his mom asked as he came in the door. “It’s late, where have you been?”

“I...” he began and then he noticed her dress fell open at the front, revealing her nakedness

“Come to me baby” she said, embracing him. She planted kisses over his face and then she sank to her knees

He watched as she undid his fly. “I love this” she said as she began sucking his cock.

He sniffed the air. He turned and he saw Amy there, smiling.

He looked down at his mom as she enthusiastically swallowed his cum.

Amy laughed.

Rolf glared at her with anger and she screamed in pain.

His mom rose to her feet confused. “What?” she began “What have I done?”

His world fell apart

* * *

Rolf ran away. He literally wondered the earth. He visited India, Rome, Cambodia, Peru... searching for himself.

He found religion and became a Pastor. Returning to his home town he found that Cindy now had a five year old daughter; Melanie. He felt he had to do the right thing and marry her

What he didn’t know was that she had despised him since his leaving. But in his presence she was compelled to do as he wished.

Even when trying to do the right thing, he was unconsciously guiding her. So, to all intents and purposes they were having a happy marriage

Fay stayed away. Something in her realised that if she was in his presence again she might return to her debauched relationship... not knowing that the Pastor would not have fucked her.

Chapter Five

Years passed and then Kayla entered their lives.

The vampire hoped to establish a nest in this city. She was interested in the near-by space program and planned to build up her base, and then spread out her evil into the universe beyond

To land in a new colony and begin raping the colonists... she fingered herself as she thought of the wickedness she could dish out

“Come” she said to Cindy

Cindy, standing next to her neighbour Lisa Powers stepped towards the bed where Kayla lay.

“Come” she said to the Pastor. Rolf however did not move

“COME!” she snapped, and he joined his wife to serve her.

She had noticed that there was some delay sometimes, when she ordered Rolf to do something.

What she did not know was, as a legacy, his power was in mind control. She was powerful, but he was building up an immunity to her commanding thoughts.

Sam Powers, their neighbour was on the floor with Melanie Petersen, Rolf’s daughter, on top of him, his cock deep in her soft pink asshole.

* * *

“You already have enough” Tok said to her brother.

“No... there’s people out there.. beyond my reach” Attu growled

“What good are they out there in the sun world?” Tok said

“Are you saying we should just let them live free?”

“I’m saying it doesn’t matter how they live, we have all these cattle to feast upon and fuck...”

“I have made up my mind” Attu said

“But...”

“You dare defy our King?” Pers said appearing from a side chamber

“Stay out of this...” Tok warned

“My King may dismiss me, not you”

Ani drew forth as well then.

“Are you going to listen to...”

“Be silent” Attu shouted

“I will not!”

“You will!” Attu growled. Any challenge to his power would not be tolerated.

He charged at her.

In fear she drew her fingernails into claws and slashed at him, not waiting to see what he would do first.

Attu howled in pain—and also in shock

He had not felt pain in such a long time

He was initially stunned.

Tok slashed at him again opening up his belly.

Pers and Ani leaped at Tok.

As Attu stumbled back, his stomach was already rapidly healing, but the shock of his sister defying him with force...

At the same time Tok’s slaves rushed forward to defend their mistress. Attu’s own slaves rushed forward too. There was a frightful melee

The three were able to overcome Tok and with that her own slaves lives were doomed.

She was taken to the device where Matak was and put in it with him.

A living death.

Ani and her daughter fucked Attu to show that they were loyal. They wanted now only to remove his mother from any threat to their hold over Attu...

Chapter Six

And then Rolf through circumstances beyond his control, a star-crash and a hole in space-time found himself on another planet, in another time.

His luck would have him enslaved.

At the head of a slave force he’d crossed out of the shadowlands and pursued the vampire twins. The Sun World had its own hazards and if it weren’t for the first shelter they found he would have perished in the Sun Drench. It took a number of his fellow soldiers.

He and his party followed the line of shelters till they stumbled upon the Sun City.

And now, he faced twins he had bee ordered to kill. They’d fought their way through the feeble militia till they were upon the twins

But, he ad a massive headache.

He shook his head and he realised that he did not need to follow Attu anymore.

Bill sensed a change in Rolf’s demeanour. He though this would be an opportunity to kill his pursuer.

His sister had another idea.

She stepped forward, her hands outstretched.

Rolf fingered his weapon. He may not need to serve Attu, but he needed to be sure his life wasn’t going to be forfeit at the hands of this vampire.

“We need to talk” Emily said as she approached she reached into his mind

“Don’t think you can get into my head!” Rolf said angrily “I’ve had enough of this mind control shit”

But he holstered his weapon anyway. He sensed something different about her.

His troops were shocked. He moved forward too and they talked. Rolf was aware of the grim situation. He realised too that the vampires were his best hope of defeating Attu.

He stepped to the side as the vampires moved forward against the troops there.

Rolf stood there and did nothing as the twins fought

Rolf’s squad were ripped to pieces around him. He stood by as the vampire twins went to work.

He would not oppose them. He did not wish to see humans treated like this but these slaves were not free like he was... you could not ‘reason’ with them... Just because he wished to negotiate with the twins didn’t mean the others didn’t suddenly see him as an enemy of their master Attu.

Emily had a plan...

Rolf returned to the capital, on a mission

Helen Chambers was reluctant to go with Rolf. Even as her son tried to enter her mind from a distance she resisted. She was deeply within Attu’s power.

She was brought out of the city and then drugged and carried back to the Sun City.

Emily was pleased to see her mother—but not out of filial affection, but because they could use Helen in their plan. Still, they had to remove Attu’s power over her.

It took the combined efforts of the twins to remove her from Attu’s gasp. And even then, like an addict she would continue to have the odd fixation about serving Attu.

When Helen was free her son and daughter fucked her. She enjoyed it immensely. The Pastor could not watch. It disgusted him.

What do do next... the twins dilemma. Clearly the Sun World was a target. Who knew when Attu would next send a force. They had lost a lot of people... people the twins needed for food. There was also a danger that he could get more tech and his slaves would build bigger and more powerful weapons.

The Pastor, the twins, and their mother sat about a large table...

“We need to fight” Emily said

“What is the point?” Rolf asked, “They are too powerful”

“We must destroy their evil” Helen said as she sat on her son’s large cock. She had him in her ass, his cock hidden under her dress as she sat over him.

“But how?” Rolf asked

“We will use our technology” Helen said

“But it did not work for them, why would it work for us?” Emily asked, not too keen on her mother’s plan

“It will work because we will do things differently. AND...” she added, “We understand it. That creature... “

“Attu?” Rolf said

“I won’t even say his name” Helen continued, “He never understood the science”

“I don’t think we should do this” Bill finally said as his cock trembled inside his mom’s anus.

Helen shivered as she felt her son empty out into her.

Emily was surprised to hear him speak. As his twin she knew he was fucking their mother there, and so she thought that he was too caught up by his dick

“What do you propose?” Emily asked as she watched her mom lift herself up slightly to let Bill’s cock slip out of her. Emily also smelled the cum. She grew moist just thinking about her brother’s sperm.

“We will take the technology, yes’ Bill said, “But we will use it to leave this place”

“Leave?” Rolf asked

“Yes” Bill said

“My sister and I were able to defeat slave armies armed with new weapons. Tok, Attu, Pers, and the others are far more powerful than we are... we can never defeat them”

“And they can’t defeat us!” Helen agreed

“Yes?” Emily said, agreeing

“And they can’t defeat us...” Bill continued

“I think you are right” Emily said, “As it stands we would just be fighting each other, killing each other’s food... and for what?”

“How are we going to do this, Son?” Helen asked “All out tech is back in the shadowlands”

“Penumbra” Rolf smiled

“Yes, Penumbra” Helen said remembering what she had first called that place.

“We will just have to sneak back and take what we need” Bill said

“Sneak back?” Rolf snorted, “There’s probably dozens of patrols now along the shadow wall after I’ve taken your mother”

“You made it back to get our mother...”

“Yes, but they thought I was simply returning here as ordered by Attu” Rolf said “They had no idea I freed myself of his power”

“We can overcome the guards they have” Emily said “They are nothing compared to us”

“And...” Rolf asked “Is it even possible to return to earth?”

“I think it is... “ Helen said

“To our own time?” Rolf asked

“Ah...” Helen said, “I think that’s a bit harder”. She paused “But being away from here is the main thing”

“And...” Rolf said as Helen felt her son’s semen seep down the back of her leg “We don’t even know where we are...”

“I think I know” Helen said

“...To get back home we need to know where we’re starting from”

“Yes, I understand that” Helen said

“So, where are we really?”

“Mars”

“Pfffttttt” Rolf spat, “Mars? Are you insane?”

“Are you questioning my mother!” Bill said rising up, but exposing his naked cock

“Arggghhh” Rolf cried out in pain as Bill’s mind burned into him. Bill was furious and his mind seared into the Pastor’s brain. He couldn’t control the Pastor... but he could inflict pain on him

“Stop that!” Emily said, “It’s not of any help!”

Bill released him

“We need to work together” Emily said “If we’re to return home” as Bill sat back down. She got up and went over to her brother to calm him down

“Home” Rolf said “You two have never even been to Earth”

“Our mother is from there” Emily said, “And her home is our home” Bill added

Emily squeezed her brother’s hand affectionately. She wanted so bad to fuck him then and there, or at least to tongue his come out of their mother’s rectum.

And so they began to work out the details...

The plan to flee to Earth...

(to be continued.... Blood Chronicles VII — The Batula)

The End