The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Chronicles II — Star Crash

Synopsis: A vampire runs in fear of her life. She hopes to escape the world and take her evil to another world

Introduction

Tuk Tech is a multinational super-tech company. It is run by husband, wife and wife. Carl is the CEO. His second wife is Maria, she is glamours and a willing partner in this legal polygamous relationship. She’s given Carl two children; Lana, and Brill. His first wife, and the money behind the company is Maple. Maple is incapable of having kids. She is rarely seen.

Tuk Tech make hyperdrive space-craft. They have spent the past ten years taking colonists to other planets. Some planets are less suitable for colonisation and there have been health related problems. Tuk Tech don’t seem to care. And then, they start taking other risks.

Chapter One

“Doctor Chambers?” Mark Winters

“Yes?” Helen said not looking up from the control box.

“Doctor Chambers, our director said you’d come aboard”

Mark had heard the ‘genius’ had come aboard and was currently being shown the engine compartment by Technician Tom Matthewson Helen ignored Mark. Mark Winters was annoyed by this.

“Don’t they realise that the Capacitor and the Reactor need a Hoskins Buffer?” she said, looking at Matthewson.

Tom Matthewson took an audible gulp.

“Can I help you at all?” Mark tried getting her attention again. She continued to ignore him. He didn’t like that one bit. He was, in his own mind, just trying to do his job. Mark was an officious person, not known for his engineering mind. He had a ship to prep and send into flight, and didn’t need an ‘outsider’ coming in and mucking about. He would have words with Matthewson later about giving access to people no longer part of the progeeam.

Helen Chambers was a well-known expert in Starship Hyperdrives. Some would say she was the brains behind their development and not Carl Tuk, the man who headed the developmental team, the man who ran the company,—and ultimately the winner of the Nobel Prize for hyperdrive advancements.

Helen was brilliant. She was only thirty-eight. She was driven and sometimes single-minded. At sixteen she’d been diagnosed with Furloughs Syndrome and told she’d never have kids. Her first reaction was to fuck several of the high school football team. She let her studies slide and she became the school’s well-known slut.

She had a large wake-up call when the Fullback died of “a social disease”. Helen dove back into her studies; with more drive than ever. Where once she’d fucked with abandon, a woman of extremes she now studied like a woman obsessed. So, at university she avoided social contact. Her room-mate Karen Lyndel had on occasion provided her sexual relief but for the most part she was studious. And she was clever, and she knew it.

Picked straight from college by Tuk Tech she went riight through their maze of confused production, re-organised it, as she rose through the ranks and by thirty had the prototype Pegasus Engine ready. The Pegasus IIC was to be the heart of the new starships; the Concord-class.

Six years later, the Concord I launched from Devon, England. Taking off like an ordinary aeroplane it flew up into space. The Hyperdrive was tested. It was at the moon in only three minutes, not four days as the first lunar lander had taken. Further testing, laurels of praise heaped upon the development team; and Mars was next. Only an hour away.

Helen believed she could get the time down, also to a matter of minutes. But she began to be side-lined. Carl was jealous and he let it be known that he was the genius behind the program. Eventually she was moved to the bio-tech division in Scotland; a unit she was ill-suited to. Even as she had presented a break-through that allowed interstellar transport she was moved aside. Carl of course had the team adapt her ideas and the Concord III made it to the next habitable world in minutes.

“What do I know about bio-tech?” she’d confessed to Karen, her long-time friend. Karen, now Karen Smith, mother of three. Karen was one of the few people outside of the company she had anything to do with. Karen felt for her friend. But there was little she could do. Helen wanted her to come down—Karen know what for. But she was happily married now… even though she knew she’d enjoy fucking Helen.

Helen could only watch as the colonial program began and people started going to live off-world.

Carl’s company became powerful and he grew in wealth beyond the dreams of Croesus.

But a man so rich became greedy.

Even in Scotland, Helen still part of the company, heard rumours that in order to get several engines into production that Carl Tuk had started to take short-cuts. Carl’s ambitions were to send a fleet of ships into space, all at once.

Colonists. No one understood why he was so eager. Then in an interview his second wife let it be known that her illusive co-wife was behind the directives. They discounted colonial travel. With the ships available, and the speed to which they traveled they soon had over 600,000 settled across a few dozen worlds.

Concord I through to Concord VI were running like a shuttle service sending colonists into space. And they weren’t rich people. There was a story that Concord V’s Alpha Centauri mission was full of single-mothers, and their children. This seemed ridiculous and most people didn’t believe it.

Concerned only about the safety implications Helen left her Cumbernauld (Scotland) laboratories and sped down south. She heard that Concord VII was being prepped for launch. The passenger manifest had several celebrities this time, and a few other notables. The list included the world famous (or infamous) Max Schmelling, controversial bio-tech expert. His experiments were borderline illegal as he sought to create a more ‘perfect’ man. He complained that he only needed actual people to experiment on and he would be able to achieve wonders. He had heard that there may be some legal actions in the offing and he decided to go off-world, and to take the central elements of his lab with him.

Schmelling’s place aboard was approved of by Tuk Tech—which hoped his skills could improve survivability on some of the less suitable planets. Always out to make money, Tuk Tech had had trouble selling colonists on the idea of planets such as Nova Epsilon, especially after the stories of all the birth-defects. Maple Tuk, in what she hoped would be a shrewd business decision , as the head of the company had personally recruited Schmelling.

Helen was not concerned with this continued to do her examination of the engine. Mark Winters knew who she was, when he saw her. He was non-plussed that she would turn up and demand to see the new Control Unit they’d just installed. He wished she hadn’t shown up. She was still a senior executive in the company, albeit of a different division.

Matthewson had allowed her in. He told his colleagues to call the director. And Winters had responded. He felt he’d drawn the short straw.

Helen could see potential problems almost immediately—she now told the director.

Mark Winters suddenly realised how over-his-head he was. He barely understood a word she said. Her level of expertise was way above his own. Tom Matthewson understood—at least some of it, and it was enough for him to turn ashen white.

“We launch in an hour” Mark kept saying, “Nothing will change the schedule” “Well, how about I go speak to the press?” Helen said.

Mark almost peed himself.

“I think not!” Mark said, grabbing her arms.

“Let go!” Helen cried, “Stop it. You’re hurting me!”

“What are you doing?” Tom asked

“Help me” Mark said, “Put her in the Tynnel Chamber” “What?” Tom gasped

“Let me go!” “She’ll be safe in there—look it’s only until they’re in space”

“The launch has to go on schedule!” he added with some urgency in his voice.

Despite her protests they manhandled her to the tube—it would only ever be used in a core-shutdown emergency and Mark didn’t believe that was likely to happen

“You can’t do th…” she cried; her words cut off as she was sealed inside.

“What are we going to do?” Tom asked

“We have a schedule to keep” Mark said.

Tom made sure the Tessock Valve was open. Helen would not suffocate. He locked the valve with an Benzite Inhibiter, to make sure.

Chapter Two

Kayla groaned with delight as she rode up and down on the hard dick in her pussy. Carl Tuk groaned also as he felt her cool pussy lips wrap around him.

Maria Tuk stood near-by, watching. She stood frozen, unable to move.

“Who are you?” Carl had said as the young hot, pale-skinned woman entered the office. He began to rise from his desk when she spoke

“Sit” she said to him

Suddenly he was stuck in his chair

“What the…?” he began

“Shhhh” she smiled and suddenly his mouth was shut tight

“Pathetic little man” she laughed “Humans!”

Maria Tuk could only stand and watch as the vampire fucked her husbamd.

Kayla squealed as she felt Carl’s cock empty into her. She fucked him only because she was horny. She also needed to feed.

She rose up off of him. She got to her knees and pressing her mouth over his softening cock she fed

“Ow!” he gasped as Kayla’s fangs pierced his flesh around the base of his cock.

Then he felt a burning; a lot like when he’d first had sex; it was hot, but not painful. She slurped at him, drinking his blood.

The vampire rose up, cum running down her thigh. Suddenly the cum trail seemed to sizzle and vanish. It was absorbed into her. She chuckled to herself as she looked at her play things.

She giggled, “Now” she said as she gazed down into his face “You’re going to arrange my ride…”

She looked out the window at the launch site several kilometres away. She felt triumphant, no longer scared. Soon… she thought… she’d be off world and no longer pursued by the vampire hunter.

As Carl went to work on his computer, generating the memos, etc. to get her onto his ship the vampire turned to Maria

“Come” she said

Maria’s body lurched forward, unable to disobey.

The vampire drew Maria to her and she opened her top as she approached the vampire. Her breast had small scars from where Kayla had already bitten her

Maria trembled. She knew what was coming, and a part of her wanted it.

Kayla’s mouth opened, her fangs extended and she bit into Maria’s breast. Maria bucked and gasped as if she was penetrated for the first time. She held onto her assailant with tenderness.

As they fucked the security camera blinked. A continent away Maple, co-wife watched what was happening on a TeleScreen. She was angered by what she was witnessing. Not for why you might think. She had other reasons.

When Kayla had taken what she wanted she bade Maria tidy herself up and then they left together.

Maria was known to many in the company. Being ‘escorted’ by her, and with the passes her husband had issued would allow Kayla into the craft.

Chapter Three

Pastor Rolf Petersen clutched a small brown bag—it was like a doctor’s bag. But it was not full of healing instruments. They were the instruments of damnation.

Petersen was a vampire hunter. A year ago he had come home after a church service to find his wife and daughter fucking together on the bed, whilst another woman—in a black cape, watched smiling.

Since then Petersen had been on the media warning people about vampires “They may have been with us for many millennia” he warned. People thought he was crazy. And then the money appeared. An anonymous donor. His story of how he escaped was what got him that money…

That time, a year ago, Kayla had amused herself, masturbating as she watched mother and daughter compelled to have sex. Both were crying, disgusted by what they were being forced to do…

“Come… join us…” she smiled at Petersen

Rolf was forced to join. He regretted it, but there was nothing he could do. He had to obey her. He fucked his daughter. Kayla’s thoughts in his head made him her puppet.

He came, they both cried, ashamed as he came in her. “I’m sorry” he whimpered into her ear

“I’m sorry too, poppa” she said, but then, on direction, rolled out from under him and squatted over her mother. Her mother was forced to eat out her dripping pussy; tasting her and her dad’s spunk.

Kayla fed from them too.

Kayla ‘nested’. (A vampire would create a place of safety and fill it up with those it desired; to feed from, to fuck, to protect her as she slept.)

What had come as a surprise is that the pastor began slowly to regain his will power. A rarity amongst humans he found he didn’t only her as fast as he had

When he was on all fours and his neighbour Sam Powers was fucking his ass he felt it then… in his hands. His hands drew into fists. He felt the anger flowing down to his limbs.

“Nooooooo!” he suddenly shouted and he pulled up off the bed. Sam was confused and tried to mount his neighbour again. He needed to fuck Rolf—as he had been commanded to do so.

Kayla was surprised. She was under two women when she heard Petersen. She had been truly startled.

Rolf flew off the bed and ran downstairs. She threw off the women on top of her and ran after him.

She caught him easily; she was stronger, faster than a human

But he had got to his bag. As she spun him around he threw his bottle of holy water at her. It struck her like acid.

Her skin hissed. She screamed

She trembled. For the first time in thousands of years she was afraid.

In that moment he took out his cross and held it at her.

She screamed in pain again, and this time she turned and ran.

At that point it became Rolf’s life’s ambition to destroy her and her kind.

But… for the moment he wanted to save his family

They instead sheltered Kayla. As he contented her in the bedroom the people around her formed a human shield. She laughed as she sat behind them. “Let my family go” “Never” she chuckled

They protected their tormenter. Rolf was lost to them. He left the house vowing to come back to save his wife and daughter.

Chapter Four

Rolf was efficient in his work. He was enthusiastic. He chased the vampire down, during the day mainly—giving him an extra advantage. His anonymous donor also was able to provide him with information.

How had he got her to leave his house? He had set it alight. It would provide shelter to no one.

She’d fled to another nest she had already established.

He followed her. He made the same mistake; underestimating her ability to control others. As he broke into that nest he was attacked by a group of men, women, and youth… all under the vampire’s power.

What to do? They were, despite being controlled, humans like himself. He couldn’t kill them, despite their efforts to mindlessly kill him. His secret source had told him that wood could kill a vampire—the stake to the heart. Holy water was good, but not fatal—he knew that already. The other thing was sunlight—but Kayla occasionally was seen out and about in the day. What he didn’t know was that she was a Dhampir—half-vampire. That small human part of her—which she despised allowed her to survive in sunlight—though it hurt her.

By setting fire to the house he again drove her out of the nest.

Kayla lay in a coffin as it burned, but flames had no effect upon her. Not physically. But she did have to flee again because her nest was destroyed.

Rolf got a tip. His source was watching Kayla on the TeleScreen. The source hated Kayla.

Rolf followed Kayla to Tuk Tech’s HQ. She was planning on leaving the earth, perhaps to make her way to one of the new colonies—and set up nests there.

Driving her from the earth was not going to be enough for him. He wanted to kill her

A week ago news reached him of his wife and daughter, still under the vampire’s control, hanging themselves. It was a painful experience—but to Kayla a mere attempt at distraction. She had hoped that he would turn about and go take care of the matter.

He was not turned away from his mission.

A string of hangings across the nation—dots on the map—showing her wicked path of flight. But he was determined to follow her, and destroy her.

When he received news from his source, he was already close by.

….

Kayla sat in the back of the Rolls. Maria licked her out. Maria hated this but at the same time she was compelled to. She could not fight it. It didn’t relax Kayla at all.

Kayla gazed out the window as they drove the few minutes across to the launch pad.

Following them—a truck with an evil cargo.

Kayla despite her age was still fertile. Like a man she produced her gametes all the time. She produced eggs. Her ovaries were a little bio-chemical workhouse. Her eggs however were not fertilised

Her plan was to find out how to have babies, and on Colonia Prime she would harvest some of her spawn and watch them develop; she and her kind would soon take over the planet as they had once ruled before. She had heard that a nut scientist was aboard this flight and perhaps his knowledge of matters might provide her with a solution.

Her spawn were not full-blood vampires. Their various fathers were all humans she had enthralled and made impregnate her. This was not beyond the realm of possibility because on this flight there was a well known ‘mad scientist’ who wanted to experiment on humans. “Max! Max! Max!” Kayla said to herself as she checked the passenger list… confirming who was taking the flight.

When they drew up to the flight area she produced all the necessary documentation.

“This is highly irregular” Mark Winters clucked as he looked over the manifest. “Don’t you know who I am?” Maria stepped forward angrily

Mark knew who she was—the wife of the bosses. Her presence, and the paper-work, despite its sudden production were enough for Mark, an officious dick, to back down and allow the loading to proceed.

Of course he had no idea he was loading the embryos of a supra-human being that desired nothing more than to drain him and use him as a meat puppet.

Kayla chuckled to herself as she watched her cargo loaded.

Chapter Five

She had been shocked before, and now she was again.

In her quarters, having sex with two young passengers she’d only just enslaved, Kayla was annoyed when Maria got up off the couch and walked over to the door and opened it.

Kayla didn’t want to be disturbed. The young man and women were eager to please her.

“Who is it?” she growled as she rode Tom’s cock. Tom’s wife Linda sucked on her boobs. Linda’s make-up ran from her tears, and also from the pussy juices she had on her face only moments earlier.

Pastor Rolf Petersen stepped into the room. Immediately Kayla leaped up.

Tom and Linda moved in front of her; a human shield

“Maria!” she cried.

Maria was unconscious in the door.

“If you come closer!” Kayla warned “I’ll kill these two… you know I will”

Rolf had a cross-bow, loaded with a wooden stake.

“Linda?” “Yes, mistress?” “Stop breathing”

“Yes mistress” she said

Linda obeyed. Linda stated choking.

“Stop this!” Pastor Rolf cried “Let her be”

“Leave here and I’ll spare her” Kayla snarled. Kayla had no plan to honour any bargain but she hoped her offer would bluff her enemy away

“She’s dying” Kayla added; a sense of urgency to help him make up his mind

There was a rumble. Kayla smiled. They were taking off.

Rolf was surprised by this and he looked at the floor because he hadn’t expected the launch with hims still aboard.

She sense he was distracted. Suddenly Kayla charged at him. He fired, grazing her arm.

She ran past him; naked, but crying in pain from the arm wound. He was stunned momentarily.

Linda continued to choke. He looked at her as her husband now came at him, unconcerned about his new wife—he only wished to harm Rolf as he was commanded.

Rolf fought him off and managed to knock him out. Using the butt of his cross-bow he knocked Linda out too. Unconscious she was free from Kayla’s control and she began to breathe

He then ran off after Kayla

Kayla ran to a transport tube. She was in a panic. She was unused to being afraid and in her panic headed to engineering for no particular reason. She was fast. She was supposed to be the hunter.

Rolf went to the tube “Computer” “How can I help?” “Take me to your most recent destination” “Complying”

Rolf followed the trail to engineering.

Many decks above Captain Lou Rolls now ordered the hyperdrive activated. 1st mate Norton, the computer engineer punched in the activation code

Without a Hoskins Buffer, the drive exploded.

Rolf was still in the tube when the explosion happened.

The ship was torn apart. Space/time was torn apart

Helen was in the Tynnel Chamber still when the explosion sent Omega Eight energy tearing through her body

She screamed in agony, clutching at her lower abdomen that seemed to burn like it was on fire.

The chamber door melted away and Helen fell through to the main engineering compartment.

She looked about. She saw a woman there—Kayla—also clutching her abdomen, rolling in pain.

For a moment Helen was going to reach out when Kayla’s mouth opened and her fangs extended fully, an automatic reaction due to the pain she was in.

Helen thought she was seeing things.

Suddenly the air around Kayla shimmered and she vanished

Helen got to her knees and looked about.

She realised she was either hallucinating or there was a breach in the space-time continuum… a wormhole; a rip in the universe.

Kayla may have just disappeared into that, Helen thought.

“Are you alright?” a man shouted. Helen looked around. She saw a man, (Pastor Rolf) calling out to her.

She nodded, then she took hold of her guts again and let out a low cry.

Pastor Rolf managed to get to her and help her to her feet.

“What’s happening?” he gasped as he noticed a luminescence about their bodies.

“There’s a breach in space-time” she managed to say

“Is there anything we can do?” “Not a thing” she said before they disappeared

Moments later the ship exploded.

Epilogue

“Miss?

Helen heard the voice. She felt her body being gently shaken “Miss?”

Helen opened her eyes. She shut them tight… the light was bright.

“Thank goodness” he said as he saw her open her eyes again

“Help me to my feet” she said

He did so.

Rolf struggled to comprehend where they were. Helen looked about too.

They were not on Earth.

“Is this Colonia One?” he said

“I don’t think so” she gasped

What was strange was that they were in daylight and a few meters away, like a line dividing eco-systems was a shadow. Beyond that the world was darker.

It was literally a division between night and day.

“Penumbra” she said

“What’s that?” “A place of shadows”

From the darkness eyes were watching them…

(to be continued…. Blood Chronicles III — Blood Boil)

The End