The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 14:

Lily’s eyes rolled with pleasure as the twins suckled on her breasts. When she’d entered the room, the look of fear on their faces had made her worried that the pair were gay, but as soon as she’d started undressing it had quickly become clear they were very interested in what she had to offer.

The hex had given her a deep passion for new experiences, and just the idea of being with two boys at the same time—twins, at that—caused an immediate wetness in her pussy. The previous night, as she’d been fucked by a stranger for the first time, Lily had thought she’d found the limits of her arousal.

It was quickly becoming clear her erotic journey of sexual exploration was just beginning.

Getting the twins out of their clothes again hadn’t taken much effort, and as their mouths had moved to her nipples, her honds had snaked down and grasped their erections. Despite his recent orgasm, Adam was already hard again, and Lily reveled in the pleasure of playing with two thick cocks at once.

She loved knowing the boys found her as sexy as she found them, and there was no question of that : she was literally touching the proof.

“Oh god,” she moaned. “I want to taste you. Please…”

Adam and Hans smiled at each other as Lily knelt in front of them and began rapidly alternating between their twin hard-ons. Just a few days ago, they would have found this whole experience unspeakably bizarre, but Mr. Foster had explained to them very clearly that as twins, their responsibility was to get each other off if no one else was taking care of their needs.

With bodies as athletic as theirs, finding interested girls was hardly a struggle, but earlier in the day they had secretly admitted to each other just how much they enjoyed their incestuous liaisons.

Even now, though they weren’t directly stimulating each other, just sharing the experience was a joy to both of them. As Lily continued alternately sucking them off, they leaned forward and passionately began to make out.

Looking up and watching them, Lily almost came on the spot. Her blow job continued with renewed vigor, and when she couldn’t stand it any longer, she stood up.

“Fuck me,” she moaned, wriggling out of the slutty outfit she’d chosen for school that morning—a short, pleated skirt and a midriff-baring white blouse. “Fuck…I need it now.”

The desperation in Lily’s voice was clear, and the twins sprang into action. A shiver ran up her spine as they wordlessly molded her body into the perfect position for both of them to take at once. As Hans slipped his cock back into Lily’s mouth, Adam positioned himself behind the teenage girl, lining his erection up with her soaked entrance.

“Mmm-mmm,” she instructed, and even though her exact words were inaudible, the Jackson twins took the hint. Without hesitation, Adam thrusted forward and plunged her depths with his cock.

Lily was in heaven. She’d enjoyed the previous night’s romp—as she had so many times before, though none of her other memories were quite as vivid—but this…

It was indescribable.

She simultaneously felt full, used, overwhelmed, and deeply turned on. There was too much going on for her to give Hans’ cock the loving oral attention it deserved, but he seemed to be quite happy to simply hold her head up by her hair, and force his cock in and out of her mouth. She had just enough mental faculty to make sure her teeth didn’t get in the way, but the bulk of her focus was on the incredible sensations coursing through her body.

I’m getting fucked, she kept mentally repeating, over and over. I’m getting fucked by the Jackson twins. I’m getting fucked…by two cocks. At once!

I’m such a fucking slut…

As the trio continued to carnally connect, their implanted memories started to spill over. The Jackson twins slowly remembered Lily’s reputation as the Blow-job Queen, the verified slut of the school, and Lily remembered how close the Jackson twins were, the rumors she’d heard of them pleasuring each other, or insisting on sharing any girl they dated…

Maybe she could share me with the girls as well, she thought, a thrill coursing through her body at the idea. She could be the Jacksons’ personal whore—whenever one of them had a date, she could stay home and fuck the other until he brought the new slut back for all of them to enjoy…

But even as Lily trembled in orgasm around the two men’s cocks, she knew she’d get bored of that. Something had awakened inside of her, she realized now—she didn’t just want sexual pleasure, she didn’t just want enjoyable experiences.

She wanted more. She wanted new. She wanted to explore, to push her boundaries, to take part in sexual acts that she couldn’t imagine. The thrill of being spit-roasted by two men was still fresh, but she knew that before the day was out, she would begin to tire of it. A new orgasm was swelling inside of her, and she knew another would follow when both the boys started cumming, shooting their seed deep into her womb and throat…but the excitement would fade. Fast.

This simultaneously saddened and excited her. Her second orgasm rippled across her body, and she knew that the sheer pleasure she was feeling would soon be harder to obtain. Her mind-shattering orgasms would eventually become far and few between…but, she was still excited to see what sexual adventures she’d take part in next.

Lily smiled as her second orgasm faded, and moved her energy into ensuring the boys got as much pleasure from her warm, slutty body as she could give them. Her tongue began actively trying to stimulate Hans’ cock—a challenge, considering the speed at which he was jackhammering in and out of her.

Her pussy was still dripping wet, and she began clenching the walls of her cunt with every stroke of Adam’s sizable erection, trying as hard as she could to milk the cum out of him. She loved being double-teamed by the athletic twins, and even as she gave them as much pleasure as she was humanly able, started imagining what the three of them would get up to next.

There was a huge world of sex out there, and Lily’s pussy clenched with excitement at the potential of what she still had left to explore.

“Mmm-mmm!” she grunted, and again the boys obeyed her indecipherable command. They stopped making out, their thrusts sped up, and the pair started pounding the young redhead’s body with as much force as they could muster. Her eyes rolled as the combination of pain and pleasure threatened to overwhelm her, and it wasn’t long before she felt her mouth fill with salty seed.

Hans withdrew his cock, and wiped it on Lily’s face. Her tongue came out to lick off his offering, and it was this sight—combined with the sensations of Lily’s tight ginger puss—which caused his twin’s orgasm to follow shortly. He thrust forward, cumming inside the slutty girl, slapping her on the ass as he filled her up with his spunk.

As soon as his orgasm subsided, Lily felt Adam pull out As she collapsed onto the classroom floor, she watched the track star stepped forward and again started making out with his twin. To her surprise, the sensation of causing two young studs to shoot their seed inside her hadn’t quite been enough to make Lily cum, but as she watched the brothers kiss, one hand reached down and started rubbing Adam’s cum against her sensitive pussy-lips.

There was something about being used that she just loved—the feeling of being discarded as soon as the guys had cum in her, of serving as a hole for them to leave their cum and nothing more.

Combined with the utter wrongness of watching two brothers passionately kiss (and the uniqueness of the situation she was in), Lily’s slick fingers soon brought her to a third powerful orgasm. Her hips thrust off the floor, the clenching of her pelvic muscles forced much of Adam’s cum out of her pussy, and as she writhed around with pleasure, her ass smeared his seed all over the classroom floor.

Before long, Lily was laying on the floor, exhausted and panting with pleasure, the taste of cum fresh in her mouth. She felt so dirty, so used…it was an entirely new experience to the girl who, just one week earlier, had been too shy to even talk to a boy (or girl) that she liked.

Lily was loving every second of her new life, and she couldn’t wait to see what was next.

* * *

Brandi’s tears had dried up by the time Lily re-joined her. Both girls looked a mess—Brandi rarely had time to put make-up on, but had been hoping for a boost of confidence after the revelations of the previous night.

She wasn’t wearing a shirt, her mascara was smeared all over her face, and her eyes were red and blotchy from crying. Lily considered saying something, but couldn’t deny the that it would be a bit hypocritical. She’d been laying in a puddle of her own juices (mixed with the twins’ cum) and idly playing with herself for a few minutes before she remembered her friend. After hastily throwing her clothes back on, she’d run out of the room where Adam and Hans were already starting to get amorous once more.

Lily’s hair was a mess, her lipstick was smeared, and she knew she must reek of cum. Her friend, however, had either not cared or not noticed, and as soon as the redhead had approached, Brandi threw her arms around her and started sobbing once more.

“There there,” Lily said soothingly, trying to ignore how nice Brandi’s face felt against her boob, and how much she was enjoying smelling sex on her blonde best friend. “It’s okay…”

As they stood in the hall, holding each other supportively, Brandi had told Lily the whole story—the events of the previous night, the advice Mr. Foster had given, even the disastrous attempt at make-up sex she’d just suffered through.

“He…he…he doesn’t want me,” Brandi finished, aware even as she sobbed how foolish she sounded. She’d never had such a meltdown, especially not in public, but she was emotionally and physically exhausted.

“Well,” Lily replied, “let’s try to look on the bright side. At least he made you cum!”

Brandi pulled away from the hug, attempted to glare at her best friend, but ended up giving her a watery smile instead….a smile which quickly grew into a chuckle, and soon the two were giggling in unison, the sounds of their laughter echoing through the school halls.

“Come on,” Lily said. “Let’s get you home.”

“Thanks, Lil.” Brandi replied. “I really appreciate it.”

“Do you know what I’d do next?” Lily said casually. “I’d go and visit Mr. Foster.”

“Really? I did what he said today, and things are worse than ever.”

“You can’t blame him for that. Trust me—I went and saw him the other day…he really knows his stuff!”

“What did you talk to him about?”

“Grades, school, all that sort of thing. He knows what he’s talking about, I promise.”

“Yeah maybe about that, but…this is different.”

“I dunno, Brandi—he seems really switched on. Give him a shot, okay?’

“Okay,” Brandi said, already feeling the energy beginning to return to her body. Her healing powers weren’t just limited to physical exhaustion—the role of Protector was extremely stressful, and she knew that if it weren’t for her rejuvenation abilities, she would have cracked under the pressure months ago. “Thanks again, Lil.”

“Any time. You know if you ever want to talk about something, I’m here for you.”

Trying not to visibly gag as Lily gave her another hug, Brandi nodded. The redhead stank of cum—it was becoming increasingly obvious from the girl’s recent behavior that Lily had come under the influence of a hex, but even in her altered state she was still clearly looking out for her best friend.

Brandi knew she should go and tell Niles of her suspicions immediately, but she just wanted to go home and have a rare evening off—run a hot bath, maybe actually have her first full night’s sleep for the year. Her friend’s problems could be fixed in the morning, after her visit with Mr. Foster.

* * *

Lily led Brandi out the back entrance, to ensure that they wouldn’t pass the Jackson twins. They cut across the school’s main football field, and were soon on their way home.

Had they left through the main entrance, they would have walked past the office of Brandi’s mother, and the Protector’s plans for a night off would have been ruined.

The previous day, Kristine Winter had spent the entire morning reflecting on what Mr. Foster had told her in his office. In every one of her classes, she couldn’t stop thinking about his advice:

As Brandi’s mother, it was important she get laid once a day.

Once a day! She’d only had sex with two men in her life, and even in the earliest stages of those relationships, it had never been once a day.

Mrs. Winter taught the day’s classes on autopilot, Mr. Foster’s instructions bouncing around her head. Only when she got home and collapsed onto the couch had she really taken in what he was suggesting.

Have sex with a student. Not just one—one each day.

That couldn’t be right.

Brandi’s house was far enough from the school that Mr. Foster’s influence was greatly weakened, and Kristine sat up in shock as she realized what she’d done.

She’d had sex with a student—in school, at that! Not only was that unprofessional and immoral, it was illegal. If anyone had walked in—if Jeff ever told anyone—she’d be sacked.

At the very least.

What had she done?

Kristine immediately got up and crossed the living-room. Her hand hovered above the phone—she wanted to call Niles…she knew she should call Niles…but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.

What would she say? “Hi Niles, I got some bad advice from the new school counsellor and had sex with a student.”

He wouldn’t believe her…or worse, he’d think that it had been her idea. She had, after all, been complicit in what happened…in fact, thinking back, she’d been the aggressor. Poor, innocent Jeff—she’d seduced him, corrupted him, convinced him to plug her holes with his huge cock…

She was getting flustered just thinking about it.

Sitting back down on the couch, Kristine was unable to stop her hand from drifting between her legs. As her fingers slipped underneath the hem of her panties, she began unknowingly reinforcing Mr. Foster’s conditioning as she relived what had happened in his office. Jeff had been so young, so eager to learn…

So insatiable…

After they were done, she’d insisted Jeff keep her panties as a memory of their time together. Kristine’s eyes rolled back in her head as she imagined him using her panties to jerk off. Her silk underthings wrapped around that thick, meaty cock of his, fantasizing about what he was going to do to her the next time they met up, cumming all over the cloth which had been so close to her aching cunt…

And even after he masturbated, she knew he’d be able to get it up straight away. Mr. Foster had been right about one thing—young men really were insatiable. He could get hard again and again and again and again…and if she was going to be a good mother, she’d have to find a new teen to take her each day…

Or maybe two.

As the mother of the Protector loudly brought herself to orgasm, her legs splayed out and knocked over a vase. Her pussy’s juices dribbled onto the couch. She couldn’t remember ever being so wet before.

When the aftershocks of her orgasm wore off, Kristine once more sat up, utterly shocked at her actions.

What’s wrong with me? she thought with a tremble, immediately cleaning up the mess she’d made, and vowing that the next day at school, she would stay far away from any student she had even a remote attraction to.

That, however, was easier said than done.

As soon as the middle-aged woman stepped into the school, Mr. Foster’s alterations returned in full force. Suddenly, the idea of restraining herself wasn’t just unwelcome, it struck her as downright dangerous.

How can I be a good parent, she told herself, shocked that she’d even considered not finding a student to fuck, if I’m not even being plowed by young, virile men?

Her fears were still there, lurking in the back of her mind, and so she decided to be subtle about it. She’d flaunt her body, of course, but she wouldn’t overtly flirt with the students. After all, surely there would be a strapping young lad or two who knew what a mother like her needed—to be fucked, hard, over and over again.

For her daughter, of course.

After one quick trip to the bathroom (to make her alarmingly dowdy outfit as sexually attractive as she could), Kristine was ready to go.

She planned to make it clear that her huge tits, her long legs, her wet pussy…they were up for grabs: first in, first served.

While being discreet about it, of course.