The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breach of Contract

Synopsis: When a woman’s life is supported by hurting others she accidentally attracts the attention of a god like being.

Author’s note: As with all my stories they are written like you found a dairy. All written by the curse master.

Chapter 01 — Info-dump

So encase you don’t know I am the curse master and this is my journal. I am a quasi celestial being that sort been sent to hell or as you call it Earth. For the longest time I had been convinced that your species was inferior to mine in every thinkable way but I most admit there is one aspect one emotion that you do better. Love. Yes a bit cheesy I know but correct.

My planet is aware of love but just barely, nothing like yours is. The very best on love on my planet are only just on par with some of your worst. Plus my world only thinks of love in the romantic sense between lovers and hasn’t even considered the sort of love you describe between a mother and a child or a father and a child.

Yet knowing this didn’t at first help me learn love. No, that didn’t come til later. Til the best of yours. A woman. I shall never bless your eyes with her name. I shall simply always refer to her as the woman because to me, she was the only woman. I loved her. Though she was only human. So she has long since died. She is succeeded by many relatives but one holds a special place to me. She holds the most of her great grand mothers genes.

When I feel lonely I will visit her. I will look into her eyes and see the woman once more. I do love this child but as a child even if she isn’t actually mine. Such a concept is so foreign to me. I must thank you and your species for teaching it to me. This story though is about this daughter of mine, well kind of. its more a revenge story. As imagine my anger when I learned one day this daughter of mine was in jail.

I know her well. She would not purposefully harm a fly. I could smell shit from here which happened to be a few hundred miles away. So I went to visit her. I found her lawyer and discovered she was on trial for breech of contract. Apparently she had borrowed state money to open a business and agreed to terms she had not been keeping but her argument was that her partner had cheated her and lied to her.

Personally, I don’t care. I will not see the descendant of the woman in jail. So I relieved the lawyer, as far as the world knew I was her new public defender. So I went to meet her in jail. It was a very emotional scene for me. Like seeing a song bird in jail. I had already fixed her release which is what I was going to tell her.

“Where is Jerry?” she asked me.

“He got sick, I am the replacement. I already set up your release it should be complete in a few hours,” I reply.

“Wait what? Jerry thought I was gonna lose, how did you? You didn’t do anything unethical did you?” she asked.

Awe so sweet, she would rather sit in jail for a crime she didn’t do that hear she was freed unethically. Technically what I do is not usually in what people consider ethical waters. Not that she had to know.

“No, I just pulled the DA head out of his own ass.” I neglected to mention it was me who shoved his head up his own ass but I figured such a detail is not something she needed.

“Wow, thank you so much,” she said with a few tears. A few moments ago she thought she was gonna be in jail for the next five years. Hearing she she isn’t going to be in there for the next five hours was obviously good news. Me though? I was only just beginning. I had revenge to deal out.