The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breach of Contract

Chapter 6 — Conclusion

Amanda felt empty when she woke up. A new day, it meant the requirement to listen to Cathy had ended. She wondered if she would listen to Cathy on her own? She wanted to but being compelled magically. It made it feel so much stronger. She was off today but not tomorrow. The fear of returning to her office was intense. So was the feat of being away from Cathy. Would she ever see again? She had too. An idea crossed her mind.

Without saying a word she got dressed and left. She went to work. No one expected her so she manged to do just as she was hoping. Make it to my office interrupted.

“Amanda. Is everything alright?” I asked.

“I am not sure yet. I … I want to make a deal!”

“Hoping to end your curse?”

“No. I want to extend it but I also want to change the conditions.”

“Extend it? Not often I hear that. Do tell. What is it you want?”

“I want to permanently be compelled to listen to Cathy and only Cathy.”

I must admit. I was taken aback.

“Why? When the curse ends you could simply listen to her yourself of your own accord? A curse wouldn’t be needed and that way you can change your mind.”

“Please. I don’t trust myself. My entire life I have never felt such happiness as I did in just a few hours.”

“With what you ask. She could ruin you. You aren’t given a pause by this?“

“Not even anything remotely close to one. Please. Grant me my wish.”

Hell. I can be an ass sometimes but her request felt reasonable. The moment a target becomes a good person. I feel shitty leaving them cursed anyhow.

I snapped my fingers. “It is done.”

“Thank you.”Amanda rushed out running to her new home.

She felt so nervous when she arrived.

“Amanda!” Cathy said. “I was afraid I scarred you off.”

“Quite the opposite. I am yours. Eternally!”

“Explain?”

As a means of proving it to herself she attempted to keep quite. She lasted three seconds. “I contacted the man who cursed me. He revoked the curse and granted me a wish. I am yours. I am compelled to you for all time.”

Cathy’s jaw dropped. “I… I … don’t know what to say. I mean we aren’t very rich. I am not sure if we can afford another person living here.”

You might think this sent fear into Amanda but it didn’t. “I have a job. All you have to do is tell me to go there and I will. I will do anything for you.”

“I thought you were a maid?”

“No. I am your husbands boss.”

Cathy laughed. “Wait the boss that was planning on firing him? Always be honest.”

Now Amanda’s stomach turned. “Yes. Please don’t be mad. I of course wouldn’t dream of that now.”

“Amanda. From now on you will be a good boss. Your not allowed to even think of being anything else.”

“Yes my love.”

“You are also not allowed to spend money without me.”

“Anything for you!”

“When I said. ‘Amanda is fuzzy’ you will return to the blank state from last night until I say ‘Welcome back Amanda’ okay?”

Amanda nodded.

“Amanda is fuzzy.”

Her yes went blanks as she stood there not moving.

“Last night my husband bought quite a few sex toys. He intended for me to punish you. Had I known you were his boss I would have but I am glad I didn’t. Always better to save a soul than to destroy one. Trust me I will always treat you well but I am afraid I would be a bad wife if I let his toys go unused. I assume you realize that the no sex agreement of last night isn’t carrying over. Answer that.”

“Yes I realize that.”

“Do you want me to have sex with you?”

“So very badly.”

“Remember I am a submissive too. So now I am going to teach you how to make me happy. Lets go play.”