The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breach of Contract

Chapter 5 — Most unique teacher ever.

Once Cathy found her new playmate she told her not to move as she began kissing her neck and rubbing her body. Looking up at Amanda’s face she saw a tear. Cathy didn’t like that not one bit. Remember before you get sympathy for Amanda, she planned to send an innocent girl to jail for a quick buck.

“Follow me.”

“Ok.”

Moments later they were in Cathy’s den. Which was more like a small room. It had a full sized bed and a desk with a type writer. She sat on the bed and commanded Amanda to do the same.

“You cannot lie to me or even attempt to hide any aspect of the truth,” Cathy said looking into Amanda’s eyes. “What is wrong.”

“I can see where this is going. It is gonna be more sex. I am so tired and sick of being taken advantage of.”

“I am sorry dear. I don’t have a choice though.”

“You are cursed too?” Amanda asked

“Oh my heavens no. I am blessed with a husband that supports me. I am a submissive. What do you think a submissive is?”

“Someone who wants to be dominated. You are sick if you want that!” Amanda had not intended to say that but he couldn’t help it.

“If you are writing for a dictionary, sure that work but submissive means so much more to me. I love the way it feels. Don’t worry I don’t think I am going to have to fuck you to show you.” Cathy stood up and signaled Amanda to join her. She stood behind her. “Close your eyes. Place your arms at your side. Legs together. You are very stiff and rigid. I want you to feel like you are one thousand feet off the ground.”

Amanda didn’t like that. Suddenly unable to move feeling off balance at the height. A small part of her knew she wasn’t that high off the ground but her mind screamed at her as if in danger.

“Feel like you are standing on the very tip. Twelve inches in any direction you will die. Feel that.”

Again even if Amanda knew better didn’t stop her body from reacting just as if I was all true. Never has she been more frightened.

“How do you feel? About the situation and me?”

“I am so scared. Please stop it. I hate you for doing this!”

“Do you trust me?”

“Fuck no!” Amanda shouted.

“Thirty seconds after this command you will fall backwards. You will believe that if I don’t catch you that you will die. After which you can move normally.”

“What?! Please! No I don’t want to die. Please!”

Cathy was silent which only sent Amanda into a panic attack. A few moments later she fell backwards into Cathy’s waiting hands. Now able to move Amanda grabbed onto Cathy for dear life. Her body still shaking. “Oh god thank you.”

“How do you feel now?”

“I feel amazing.” Amanda replied.

“Submission is not about domination. It is about trust. Trusting another person so much as to let them make you feel so good. Do you trust me a bit more?”

“Yes.” Damn Amanda thought as her mouth betrayed her.

“Come here.” Cathy ordered. “I can see it in your eyes. Hold me and cry let out all your emotions.”

No that Amanda had a choice but that was whar made it feel strangely right. Amanda did want to cry but she normally would not allow herself to display such weakness.

“Take off your clothes. Lay on the bed.”

Damn it Amanda thought. Why did she have to ruin it. She was enjoying this but she did as she was told.

“What do you think I am going to do?” Cathy asked.

“Have sex with me.”

“Close your mind. Until I say welcome back Amanda you will not remember what happens but when you do all the memories of what happened will return to you at once.” Cathy said.

“Welcome back Amanda.”

Suddenly Amanda had no idea what to think as this storm of sensation took her over. What made her so happy about it was none of it was on her sexual parts. Her back, her feet, her neck. It was like she messaged all those parts with the most care anyone had ever given her before. It felt so warm, so nice and lovely. The unique aspect was how it hit her entire body at once. All the stress in her body was gone. She has paid people a thousand dollars for a message that wasn’t as nice as that and the best part, it wasn’t yet over. She was still messaging her back.

“How do you feel?”

“I have never felt better in my entire life.”

“Your compelled to be honest too. Is that strange? To feel so good without control?”

“I feel like I should say yes but I can’t. I love this so much.” Amanda replied.

Not exactly punishment but oh well. I unleash curses. They do what they do. I am not against people leaning nice or useful lessons either.

“What do you want to happen next?” Cathy asked.

“I just don’t want you to stop.”

“Now I am giving you a choice. I can listen to you or I can do what I want to do next. Which do you think is going to feel better?”

“What are you going to do?”

“Not telling. Do you trust me?”

“With my life,” Amanda said.

I found that funny. Just side note.

“So does that mean I get to pick?”

“Yes!”

“Until I say your trigger phase again your mind is asleep again.”

While Amanda was blank she lead her out back. Cathy had a jacuzzi. Leading her into it and placing her near one of the jets. She continued her massage. Doing so for a good ten minutes before getting she leaned in close to her. “I want you to count in your mind when I wake you up. One number for every second. I don’t want you to realize your doing this. You will find since you are keeping track your mind will be distracted. I want the number you are on reflect how beautiful you feel. Welcome back Amanda.”

“Oh god that is so warm!”

“You don’t disapprove do you?”

“Not at all. I feel even better I hadn’t thought it possible. I… feel so strange. Hard to think.”

Cathy keep rubbing Amanda’s shoulders.

“Please don’t be mad at me,” Amanda said.

“Why would I ever be mad at you?”

“Because I am about to say something embarrassing but I can’t stop. You told me I can’t hide the truth. I love you so much.”

“I love making you feel happy. Why would I be mad at your love?”

“It isn’t right. You are married and you are girl. This feeling is wrong but I can’t help it.”

“You feel romantic love towards me?”

“Yes.”

“Look at my finger,” Cathy said placing her finger on Amanda’s nose.

“I cast a spell on you. You are not allowed to feel shame or guilt about your romantic feelings.”

Amanda blushed and smiled. “May I hug you?”

“Oh course.”

They hugged tightly.

“Cathy? I feel so beautiful right now. So happy. I never want this moment to end.”

“So what do you think of being a submissive now?”

“If it means never leaving your side I know I want it.”

The day grew late and both of them began to grow tired. Cathy had fulfilled her command. Her last order to Amanda was to have pleasant dreams.