The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breach of Contract

Chapter — Co-worker’s Turn

A week later. Yeah I know I am too kind. Day one was awfully nice. Considering that the next morning it took her the entire day just to walk straight I figured I needed to let her recovery. Plus my curse could have punished her further without help. There were plenty of nice moments that begged for it but alas everyone was too cowardly. Not surprising considering she was the big bad boss.

Now it was time for me to intervene. Being in a higher position than her made it easy. I arrived at her work an hour before her and gathered all the workers she generally interacted with on a daily basis. “Hello. I have some interesting information for you all. Your boss and I have struck up a bit of a bet. She claims there is no line to what people are willing to do for the right price. To test her claim we set up our bet. The agreement is this. For the next three weeks if she turns down any offer to make money. She loses. If she loses she gets nothing but if she wins I will give her a million dollars. You are all my secret weapons. Offer her a dollar in exchange for a task that is possible. Push her limits. Find something she won’t do and most importantly have fun.”

Much better. That should inspire some courage. I simply love working my magic in this way. I find that even the average of your species find within them the capacity to be much more creative on the spot than me or any of the fiction I may one day to create.

Amanda was now on her way up. As I had almost forgot I made my way back to them to add condition. “Oh, also this is still a business and do wish for work to get done. So no crowding. Only one person may offer her a dollar per twenty minutes and you need to share. So only one dollar from the same person each day.” They hadn’t realized I wasn’t giving them a choice but settling in the commands.

I wanted today to be more interesting but not turn into some mad orgy. As Amanda walked in her secretary was the first to make the move. Not the first to try but once the dollar was out everyone else backed down. “Amanda! I will give you a dollar if you speak like a slut for the entire day and all the time you are in the office.”

She was steaming mad. She suspected foal play. “Ok” she said as she accepted the dollar. She looked around, it only took her a moment to find me. She walked over to me. “What the fuck is a stud like you doing here?” she said as her hand rushed to her mouth. She then tried to say “Damn it,” but the translator in her head turned that into. “Fuck me!”

“Is that an exclamation or a request?” I asked. She stared at me with daggers in her eyes. After a moment she admitted defeat in her mind and walked away. Walking into her office she grabbed a pen and paper and went to her secretary showing her a paper that read. “No visitors.” It was a smart plan. I let her have her reprieve for about half an hour. It wasn’t just for my good. It was for everyone.

With everyone desperately waiting to try and be the first to issue the next command little work was getting done. Nothing like making her have to pee to inspire her to venture out into the office. An older gentlemen caught her. “Amanda I will give you a dollar if you never try to do your work privately again.”

“Anything for your sexy,” she said before slapping her hand over her mouth. She hated her secretary so much right now. She accepted his dollar and continued to the bathroom. On returning she tried to walk into her office but as the command wouldn’t let her enter. Again trying to think of a way to get out of this with minimal damage her mind began working. Grabbing pen and paper from her secretary as hers was cut off in her office she wrote a note and gave it to Janie. “Bring your work with you and come with me to my office. Be quiet and work.”

Janie was the eighteen year old intern. It seemed the safest choice. She dared not think what one of the guys would try on her alone and out in the public area was just too dangerous. A half an hour went by in the office until Janie gathered the courage to try this system out. “Maam if I offered you dollar would you do what I ask?” Janie asked.

“Why of course you fine piece of ass,” Amanda tried so hard not to say that but she didn’t have a choice.

“I will give you a dollar if you listen to any commands I give you in the next ten minutes.”

“Ok.”

Janie was nervous that would be like asking a genie for more wishes and wouldn’t work. Fitting fear but all the same a smart idea since she didn’t know it was magical. “Answer me honestly. Why are you doing this?”

“Because I like fucking don’t have a choice. I am under this curse.”

“Oh? This is magical?”

“Yes” Technically not. I am not wizard but as they say future science does seem magical.

“Get nervous please,” Janie said. She was partly testing this as well as trying to make herself more comfortable. She never did well as the most nervous girl in a room.

Suddenly Amanda’s eyes went wide and she blushed. She got butterflies and felt queasy. It was like this was the most important moment of her life and she couldn’t afford a mistake. It was weird. In her mind she known none of that was real but it didn’t hurt the forced emotions in either case.

“I want you to want to kiss me. More desperately with each minute. I am your secret crush but your trying to remain professional. Also forget I told you this until after you kiss me,” Janie said.

Oh that was a nice one. There was a reason this story made my journal. Amanda felt weird. Never in her entire life had she felt like this. She never considered herself a lesbian before but remembering the events of a week ago made her think perhaps that choice was taken from her. All she knew was that the girl in front of her was a goddess in the flesh. She would sell her entire company just for five minutes at this moment. She wanted to rip her clothes off, and Janie’s off and just go crazy. Though she field compelled to play it cool. After about five minutes she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Janie, I...” she stuttered. She was so nervous.

“Yes?”

“Would you... I mean do you.... like girls?”

“Yes.”

“I... like you,” Amanda said

“I like you too. Do you want to kiss me?”

“Oh god yes! May I?”

“Yes!”

The kiss was incredible. Amanda felt like she was kissing heaven and then suddenly she remembered.

“You fucking whore!” Amanda shouted.

Granted it was her own fault but Janie didn’t like that.

“Sit down!” Janie shouted.

“Of course,” Amanda said a she thought down. “You raped my mind and my mouth, what were you expecting?”

“I thought you might of liked realizing how good I can make you feel. You yelled at me!” Janie began sobbing a little bit. This girl was a bit unstable. I would feel bad but Amanda hand picked her. I guess you just never know people.

“Get naked! Then start playing with yourself and then follow me. Until further notice you are not allowed to work in any room other than the main area.”Janie stormed out of her office as Amanda began stripping and following.

If Amanda could die from embarrassment that would have happened just now as she stood in front of her entire work force naked unable to tear her hands from her breasts. Janie has not said vagina. Amanda still clever enough to fight the suggestions to a degree.

In the last minute of Janie’s control she finished her turn. “Suck every dick and lick every pussy. Swallow every last drop.”

That took forever. If she had been hungry before she was stuffed now. Many of the dollars spent at this point where just directions. Not surprisingly she was bad at both actions at least by there standards. My favorite one was one man told her to cum every time she made someone cum. Another told her to rub herself in the most erotic sexual way possible.

Though the absolute best was the last man Eddie. He cleverly had the nicest one of all. “Go to my home and do not leave until you ask my wife if she needs help with anything.” At face value it may not seem like the best plan but wait for it.

He called is wife Cathy with this message. “Hey honey, I know the place is a mess. I hired a maid but there is a catch. I still owe her a dollar. She won’t work without it. So repeat this message exactly when she comes over. ‘In exchange with this dollar you are now my maid for the time being. You will listen to anything I say’ Got it honey?” She did as she was told.

The look on Amanda’s face was priceless. Cathy didn’t yet get the fully concept. So she ordered her around to clean. The house was a mess. The husband was doing errands and didn’t arrive until three hours later. The house was nearly spotless. Amanda wasn’t permitted much of a break.

Eddy came in the home. “Honey! I am home.”

“Hey dear, thank you so much. She is just wonderful.”

“I bet she is. Beaches,” Eddy said.

“Honey! But she is still here?!” Cathy said feeling embarrassed.

“Beaches.”

“Cathy is ready to play!” she replied. Amanda was clueless to what was going on. I wasn’t though. Cathy had a hypnosis fetish.

“Cathy asks for permission to speak?” she said.

“Granted.”

“Why did you trigger me in front of the maid. I feel embarrassed. What are you going to make me do?”

“You like feeling embarrassed don’t you? Honest.”

“Yes.”

“Still being honest, do you think the maid looks sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to have fun with the maid?”

“Yes.”

“Am I teasing you?”

“God yes! You didn’t forget when I am triggered I get horny when I answer questions did you?”

“Did I?” he asked

“Oh god don’t stop.”

“The maid has been triggered. She will obey anything you say.”

“Oh? But I am a submissive? Why did you get me a submissive toy?”

“Because she is new. I want you to teach her. Plus. CathyDoll must listen.”

“CathyDoll must listen” she repeated.

“Teach her the joy of being submissive. Make her feel as good as you have ever felt. Remember, you don’t have a choice. Make sure she knows that. You can’t stop yourself from showing her all the joys of being submissive.”

“Cathydoll understands. Cathydoll will obey.”

“One more thing, follow me,” he said walking to his car. She followed.

Opening his trunk he revealed a bunch of bags.“What do you think these are for?”

She shivered in pure sexual need and pointed her finger at herself and smacked her lips.

“Just you?”

Her eyes closed as she leaned against the car, she was so horny. “Help me? Pretty please!”

“Me?” he replied.

“Tease!”

He laughed. He loved his wife so much. “CathyDoll must listen.”

“CathyDoll must listen,” she repeated.

“You can’t orgasm unless you and your toy are having fun.”

“CathyDoll Understands. CathyDoll will obey.”

He walked over to her kissing her and rubbing her crotch through her jeans. She was so wet that his hand was damp even though her jeans. “Go play honey.”