The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breach of Contract

Chapter 3: Just....

Amanda’s home was not far away and the path she took was usually dead. Actually it was for all intensive purpose completely dead. Except for one store. A specialty perfume store. The lady working it was outside looking for anyone walking by.

When she saw Amanda she shouted. “Hey, lady. Come here I have something for you. You will love it,” she said.

Still compelled to listen she replied. “Ok.” Then walked over to the lady.

She squirted her with some awful smelling perfume and asked her what she thought. Amanda was bond by her previous order though.

“I love it,” came out of her mouth.

“Really? Great. Come inside I got more samples. You will love them all. I know it,” the cheery saleswoman said.

As commanded she followed.

“Now tell me the truth. What is it you need?” he lady asked.

“A way to break this curse.”

“Curse? Tell me about it.”

“I was cursed for breech of contract. So now today I am forced to listen to any and all commands given to me.”

The lady could hardly believe it. It had to be a joke. “Why are you telling me this,” the lady asked.

“Because you commanded me to be honest.”

“Oh. What if I commanded you to do other things?”

“I would listen.” “Anything?”

“Anything that won’t cause the death of anyone.” That made Amanda feel better, she wasn’t aware there was a condition like that. Hey I am an ass but I am a thoughtful ass.

“How far is your home and is it alone?” the lady asked.

“About ten minutes walk. Yes alone.”

“Ok good. Go home. Do nothing until 4PM then call me,” she said giving her the phone number.

“Ok,” she replied before walking out. She had intended to go home anyhow but now it was going to be a boring hour. Not something she was looking forward to but she was a little nervous what the call would bring her. The sales lady was just being careful. I mean wouldn’t you? I know lots of humans imagine what they would do with a slave for a day but no one really wants to risk there job on if it is real or a prank.

So a little bit later she arrived home. The moment she was inside before she even could close the door she froze. The order was simple. Do nothing. So that what happened. She couldn’t walk, she couldn’t close the door or even remove her shoes. She was not exactly in a comfortable position and yet for some indescribable reason she felt nice. After a long and tedious hour she regained the ability to move. Now with it she called the woman.

“Holy fuck. It is real. Ok for the rest of the day you will be completely honest with me. You will go out of your way to warn me and protect me from any kind of harm,” the lady said.

Clearly she had thought about this situation before.

“Ok” Amanda replied.

“Now I am going to go get some things. I want you to shower. Get nicely clean. Shave anything below your neck. Then when you get out. Go to the bedroom, remain naked or wear your sexiest outfit. Once in your bedroom masturbate. Do not stop for any reason. Do not orgasm. Make sure the door is unlocked and place a bra on it before you start masturbating.”

Wow this girl. I like how day one is going. So there Amanda was after finishing her preparations; stuck in her room fingering herself. The sales lady had not been very precise on how. So she was just using her finger in her crotch. She was not being very effective either but she had now been at it for nearly thirty minutes. Bad or not she was ready to cum.

“That bitch. Leaving me like this. God I am so horny. I want to just cum and go to bed. My arm is getting tired. Note to self, at some point I will get my revenge,” she thought to herself as she continued to lay on her bed in a blinding pleasure. She eventual heard footsteps. She wanted to see who was there but at the same time she was afraid.

I mean imagine if it was like a mugger. She couldn’t stop masturbating even in that condition. Could you imagine? Or worse a cop, or a family member. She just stayed there hoping it was the sales lady at the very least she could be allowed to finally cum. It was the sales lady.

“Hi. How are you feeling?” she asked.

“Horny, tired and nice.”

“Oh that is interesting? You like being teased? What do you want?”

“No. I want to cum and then sleep.”

“Well sleep is far away. Until I leave no sleeping for you.”

“Ok.”

“Can this curse allow you to orgasm longer and more times in a day?”

“Yes,” Amanda replied. “Oh god. What is she planning to do?” Amanda thought.

“Ok, stay as horny as you are and you can stop masturbating. You cannot get any less horny than you currently are until I say.”

Finally she was free. Her arms were both tired. Not that she would expect to feel any less horny immediately she was still aware of it now and knew it wasn’t likely going to disappear anytime soon.

“Ok, come undress me. Your not allowed to use your hands.”

“God, this woman was some kind of freak,” she thought before saying “Ok.”

“No. I don’t like that. When you address a command I give you. Acknowledged it like I am a goddess you love permitting you to look upon my beauty. Like a lover you haven’t seen in a life time. Like you would die just to do as I ask.”

“Oh god yes. Thank you so much. What shall I address you by my goddess?” Amanda was compelled to say.

Her thoughts weren’t effected. That was my doing. I wanted her like that. Always aware what she was doing but powerless to stop it.

“Address me as your love. If you do well I may even tell you my name,” the sales lady said.

“Oh god yes. I would love to know your name my love. I will do anything you ask. Please use me,” Amanda replied. “Erg! I almost would rather die. Just let me die. Screw revenge just end my torment god!” she thought to herself.

I find her funny. She can pray to god all she wants. In the end, it is god she offended. At this point she was removing the woman’s clothing. Kind of hard without hands. She tried using her elbows, with little luck. Especially once the woman caught on.

“Oh still trying to resist. I like that. Lets see this then. Use your teeth,” she said.

“Damn it,” Amanda thought. “Oh yes my love. Good idea,” she said. Didn’t take long at that point. Amanda was glad her shoes and socks were already off. She also unbuttoned her bra but left Amanda to drag it off of her body with her teeth. Then she sat on the bed. Only one piece remained, her panties.

“Seriously! Come on you stupid dyke. You’re really going to make me take your panties off with my teeth. This is so freaking gross!” Amanda thought. Didn’t help or even slow her down. Now naked and happy with the foreplay the woman was ready for action.

“I been thinking. What is the best way to make you wanna go down on me and do a good job without actually forcing you too,” she said.

“Without forcing me? No fucking way.” Amanda thought.

“Stand up. Stand still until I tell you to move. Orgasm now. Don’t stop until I cum,” the woman said.

“Oh god! Oh god. Thank you my love,” Amanda replied.

Again. I got to remember this girl. She does good work. She just sat there staying at Amanda’s face. Inside she was so tormented by this.

“Ok! Ok! Had enough! Getting hard to see straight. Come on! Please make it stop. Kind of getting to much of a good thing,” Amanda thought.

“Ok, you can move but you cannot get on the bed yet,” she replied.

“Oh god thank you my love. Please help me. I want to stop. Please let me stop my love,” Amanda replied.

“You know how to stop. I need to cum. Make me cum and you can stop.”

“My love how? You won’t let me on the bed. How can I make you cum. Please tell me?” Amanda asked.

If she could think straight she might have seen through the plan here but after now seven minutes and forty two seconds of a non stop orgasm she was running off instinct.

“Beg!” the lady commanded.

“Please let me please you my love. I will do anything. I love you,” Amanda shouted.

“Ok. Place your hands behind your back. Interlock your fingers. Do not remove them from this position until I cum. You may now get on the bed,” she said.

She was good. She never directly told Amanda to lick her or anything but take one guess what she was doing.

“Oh yes my love. Thank you my love,” she said as she hoped on the bed and dived her head into the woman crotch. Never had she done this before but today she was trying her best. She needed too. If she didn’t she felt like this orgasm may actually pleasure her to death.

“Oh yeah, see that is it. A girl knows what to do when she is properly motivated,” the woman said. It didn’t take long. Maybe five minutes and the woman was moaning in pleasure. She squirted all over Amanda’s face. Finally free of her orgasm and with control of her hands she went to whip the juices off her face as she rolled onto her back.

“Wait. Leave my juices there,” the woman said. Amanda was to exhausted to even think of a complaint. “Ok, so earlier I caught you passively resisting. So your mind is unaffected?” the woman asked.

“Yes my love.”

“Right now your too exhausted to think, right?”

“Yes my love.”

“You also still as horny as before I got here right?”

“Yes my love.”

“So you hate me in your real feelings, right?”

“Yes my love.”

“Let me know when your mind if back enough to realize you have my juices on your face.”

“Yes my love.” You might think it wouldn’t take her long to realize that. It did. A true testament to how much pleasure her body had been through.

“I am back my love,” Amanda said. “No more. Please,” she thought.

“Whip my juices onto your fingers and then lick them clean. Lick them slowly. Like they are a million dollar desert that you want to savor forever,” the woman said.

“Yes my love.”

“Ew. Ew. I can’t believe it. This is so gross. Oh god I want to puke. That it. I don’t care what happens. When I am back. I am hiring someone to kill her,” Amanda thought.

Don’t worry. I won’t let that happen. When she finished the woman reached her hand over to Amanda’s pussy. Amanda flinched trying to slide away.

“Oh yeah, thank you. I had forgot that condition. You will not try to leave my side. You will be unable to object in any way to any advance I make on you.”

“Fuck! What is worse than all this is in-spite of everything I am still so god damn horny. How can I orgasm for that long ans still be horny?” she thought to herself as the woman pieced into her lower parts. She was getting her hand soaked in her juices.

“Rub my juices on your hand, as much as you can.”

“Yes my love.”

A moment later she brought her hand to Amanda’s face. “Lick!” she commanded. “Yes my love.”

She started licking. It wasn’t the same way though it was much more mechanical.

“No. Lick like before. Actually anytime you lick either of our juices. Lick them like you did mine a moment ago.”

“Yes my love.” “Oh god. Ew! She is making me lick my own juices. Seriously. Body, I order you to puke!” she thought.

Again wasn’t going to happen. Her body was ordered to treat it like a fine desert. When is the last time you puked up a fine desert? As her hand became clean she lowered it, re-soaking it in Amanda’s juices.

“While my hand is soaking lick yours. While your licking mine. Your hand will soak.”

“Yes my love.”

This actually lasted a while. When she was finished it was on to the next activity.

“Lay on your back. From this point on every minute you notice pass on the clock makes your increasingly horny. It can only go up. It can not go down. Lets see how long you last. I am gonna lick you now. Your hands must pleasure yourself in anyway you think will help you orgasm.”

“Yes my love,” she said. “No, no no. I don’t want anymore. Please!” Her thoughts were not listened too.

It didn’t take her long. Maybe three or four minutes tops before she was convulsing in an orgasm once more.

“Don’t stop cumming til I say.”

“Yes my love!” She shouted in moans. “God damn it not this again. I think I am seriously gonna die from sex,” she thought.

“Now before your lose your mind to this one. I want you to know. It is currently 5:32PM. You said you’re stuck like this all day. So I got 5 hours and 28 minutes more of you. Then I got an hour to get home and clean up before your free. I am gonna make the most of it. I got some toys. So we can get started. I think we have warmed up enough. Be right back.”

This is where I got to cut it off. I mean I know I expect you guys to be like of age but damn. Your not ready. Trust me. I been on this planet since your species was in trees still. I consider myself a well traveled man. I like to see things. I am kind of a perv. After thirty thousand years. I feel confident to say I have seen it all. I was wrong. Damn, this woman. She is like the god of pervs. Just born on Earth.

She seriously has only been alive thirty years. How did she learn so much? I am actually scared to know. Yes I am a god like being! Yet this woman’s perversion scares me. I would now say I have seen it all except I doubt I have now. I get the feeling I haven’t seen this woman’s full play book. Gonna have to record her address. I feel it likely I will call upon her service again.

So fast forward to about 11PM. “That was fun sugar. I haven’t got that kind of a work out in like a year,” the woman said.

“Year? Seriously? God. I can’t move. I can’t even reply to her in the way she commanded me too. My body simply has no steam left. Thank god it is over,” Amanda thought.

“Ok, now masturbate as passionately as I showed you how. Once I am gone orgasm. Don’t stop til midnight. Then you can sleep. Love ya. If you are ever under a magical influence again be sure to call,” she said winking.

Amanda didn’t move. She was seriously to tired to carry out that command. Not to fear. I was after all here. Not that they knew this. So I gave Amanda a boast in stamina. Didn’t fix anything just gave her enough energy to physically survive the command.

“Yes my love,” Amanda said to the now leaving woman. “Wait? What? Where did this energy come from? No. This isn’t fair. No!” she screamed in her mind. Didn’t matter though. Her hands ran straight to her breasts. The moment she heard the door close she began her orgasm. It was going to be a long and delightful hour.