The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Slaves, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A group of powerful women form a secret group with plans to covertly rule the World.

The Breast Squad

Part One

Nadine was having sex with her lover and best friend Vera. Vera was moaning as Nadine was licking her pussy deeply as the two lovers were close—very close and had been friends since grade school in Belgium.

Nadine was a raven haired woman with short black hair. She had moved from Europe—Belgium a couple of years earlier.

Vera was here visiting Nadine while her husband remained in Belgium. Nadine had fantasized about being lovers with Vera and so she was trying to make this a reality.

Vera was married to Karl, and Vera and Nadine grew up together, went to the same school, shared all each other’s little secrets, and were on the same swim team where Vera was the better of the two. Vera got married while Nadine stayed single. Her husband Karl was good friends with free Nadine and they had no kids. They had met for years at least once a week and talked about everything except Nadine’s fantasies about being abducted and robotized (which was one reason why she made such a superior Robot) and now she would share this with Vera in real like. She was the sweetest person free Nadine knew. Vera was about the same height as Nadine 5′2″/1.70 MT and very athletic. She was a beautiful redhead and just had her teeth done. She was a paralegal at a law firm.

Vera ended up leaving Karl for Nadine, and the two now lived together and were going to be married. Nadine had a little help as she had used techniques from a woman Nadine met named Stella. Vera had resisted Nadine’s advances, but then gave in.

She loved Nadine now and had divorced Karl.

Nadine had loved men and women and had an ex-boyfriend James who lived close to the couple. Nadine and James were close as they talked frequently and both had met at a club through a German woman named Stella Van Herrin.

Nadine licked Vera’s pussy deeply as Vera came in her mouth Nadine eagerly lapped it up.

The two fell asleep in each other’s arms.

James and his girlfriend Melanie were also having sex and as James came inside Melanie the two finished and dressed to go out for the night with their friend Tiffany.

They picked up Tiffany and drove to a nearby club, a new club in town which was supposed to be the hot spot. There they were not there very long when Melanie and Tiffany went to the ladies room in the club and were there for several minutes.

They exited the bathroom with two women, all dressed in shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidresses, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 48DD”. Their faces were now blank and emotionless with silver lips and eyelids. They were led by the two big titted women.

All four moved silently and robotically.

They walked toward the exit as one of the women called on a cell phone, “TWO NEW UNITS ACQUIRED AND CONVERTED. RETURNING TO BASE” one of them said in a monotone Australian accent. The blue eyed brunette was a missing Australian Porn Star. The other was missing and presumed dead Canadian model/Porn star who had supposedly hung herself. And besides Melanie and Tiffany, these two showed that someone had a desire for beautiful, big chested women.

James saw Tiffany and Melanie with the other two women and he went to stop them. He chased them out the door and seeing how they were dressed, and how they now looked, “Melanie? Tiffany? What are you doing? Where did you get those outfits? And your boobs? All four of you?”

“ELIMINATE HIM” Australian woman said as Tiffany and Melanie moved to hit him. He was puzzled and pulled back as they swung at him with a chop and Tiffany missed but Melanie connected and knocked him down and out. She would have killed him with one chop but he moved enough to only knock him out.

The four then got into a black sedan and drove off.

* * *

Nadine was sound asleep when her phone rang, “Hello?”

“Nadine its James, I need your help, please” he said.

“James? It’s two in the morning?” Nadine said.

“Yes I know, I need you to bail me out………..I have been arrested” James said, “It’s Melanie……well Melanie and Tiffany they are missing.”

Nadine arrived with an angry Vera and they bailed James out of the “drunk tank” the Police thinking he was drunk with his crazy story and smell of alcohol after finding him in the alley by the club.

As Nadine drove him home they talked;

“James that sounds crazy?”

“I know………but I am telling you, both of them—all four of them—had enormous boobs, at least 42 or 44 DD or G and they were wearing shiny black outfits with silvery lips and eyelids. And their faces were so blank—like……like they were hypnotized or something. One of them told her them to ‘eliminate me’ and they tried to kill me. They were so strong had they connected they would have killed me I think” James said.

“What were they wearing?” Vera said in disbelief, still in her nightgown and robe.

“They were wearing shiny black latex outfits. They had arm length gloves, thigh high platform boots with really spiky heels……..er, low cut minidresses or outfits showing off their big boobs and weird shiny collars around their necks. Their faces were so blank, like they didn’t know me……………with silver lips and eyelids.

The Australian woman looked familiar………… like one of the missing women” James said.

“That sounds crazy” Nadine said as she drove.

”Yeah I know……………that’s why they arrested me, a crazy drunk……….but they are missing. I tried their phones and nothing……….we use a family tracker app for safety and they show the signal lost at the club. Which means their phones are not working like the battery was removed” James said.

But in fact the cell phones were destroyed with their clothing;

Melanie and Tiffany were in the bathroom when two other women walked in. They were both in stalls when they saw the stiletto heeled platform boots walk in under the stalls. The two were talking and laughing through the stalls, unaware the two women locked the door and then each forced open the stalls. The Australian woman forced open Melanie’s stall and the Canadian woman Tiffany’s stall.

“What the fuck?!” Melanie said as the Australian women moved toward her and as she moved her gloved hand near her face she sprayed something from her glove in her face.

The same happened to Tiffany who had tried to stand and she had wet mist or gas sprayed in her face then everything went blank.

The two shiny clad women stood both women who were now quite cooperative and raising their minidresses large rubber phalluses sprung out from their crotches and the two fucked them right in the stalls.

THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST

As the two fucked them, their clothing seemed to disintegrate including their cell phones, purses, and belongings.

Melanie and Tiffany’s faces began showing a strange grin as they orgasmed wildly as they were both “changed” as both women’s breasts began to swell and enlarge. Melanie was an A-cup and small chested with Tiffany a bigger B-cup and their breasts swelled;

……… 32…..34…...36…....38…...42……44.….44D…….44DD.

Their eyelids and lips turned silver as did their areole and the two removed their dildos and coldly wiped them off with their gloved hands, and stroked them and silvery liquids spurted on them. The silvery liquid turned black like paint or liquid latex and began forming an outfit like they wore. And within only one minute both women were redressed like the two who just essentially raped them. Both were now clad in shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidresses, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 48DD”. Their faces were now blank and emotionless with silver lips and eyelids.

They both them said simultaneously, “UNIT ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

The four then moved to leave, unlocking the bathroom, and except for the smell of sex in the bathroom, there was no trace anything had happened in there.

“I’m telling you Nadine, it’s like they were turned into…………Zombies or Robots or something! Did you ever see that Avengers Man Eater of Surrey Green? Their look was like that chic in the beginning?” James said.

Vera laughed and then said, “Sorry it’s not funny. Maybe they went home James?”

“No there is no answer at their apartments either” James said.

Through the rest of the night, across the world, another fifty women disappeared like Melanie and Tiffany had.

James slept at Nadine and Vera’s on the couch and in the morning they had breakfast and Nadine planned to show him how he was imagining it all.

But on the morning news, “The strange disappearances continue of beautiful young women. Reports are varied and Police have no leads” the anchorwoman said.

“See I told you!” James said.

After breakfast they drove to Melanie’s apartment. James had a key, and her bed had not been slept in, but he noticed someone had been there as her valuables were missing.

They went to Tiffany’s and he climbed in her bedroom window and unlocked the door. Like Melanie’s apartment, her bed had not been slept in but several drawers were open and James knew Tiffany did not like banks and kept money in her place. There was none found during a quick search. Vera said, “We should call the Police.”

“Hahaha sure. Here we are in the MISSING GIRL’s apartment, broke in, fingerprints everywhere. My girlfriend is missing, and my prints are everywhere. Gee who will the Police suspect?! They already arrested me for saying crazy stuff! They will think I killed them both. I am fucked! This is like a bad Perry Mason or Columbo episode!”

“Who is Perry Mason?” Nadine asked.

“And Columbo?” Vera said.

“Oh…….hahaha you two are from Belgium that’s right………..and I am older then both of you………never mind” James said as he knew he was in trouble. The ONLY solution was to find Melanie and Tiffany.

* * *

But in an office a few miles from Tiffany’s apartment, a big chested blonde sat at her desk as under the desk Tiffany was busy at her shaved pussy;

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes the operations were a success last night……….yes we acquired ten new Robot Units. And I think we found a new Breast Squad member………yes she will require re-education to think like one of us, but she is MOST suitable. Yes I think she will serve the Squad well as I have Mistress………..Yes thank you I am honored to serve our cause…………I exist to serve the Breast Squad” the woman said hanging up. The women patted the robotized Tiffany on the head, as she looked at a file of the new subject. The woman, who was born Eleanore and went by another name Kelly, was a model and porn star herself, with a 40FF-24-34 body, 5 feet, 9 inches, 145 lbs. But she was no better than the Robotized women as she too had been “re-educated” or brainwashed into a member of the “Breast Squad” a group of enormous chested women bent on converting all women into big chested members or servants of the Breast Squad and to rule the world.

In the office standing guard were the Australian Woman named Angela, the Canadian woman named August, and Melanie, all dressed in shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidresses, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 48DD”. Their faces were now blank and emotionless with silver lips and eyelids. Under the desk servicing her was Tiffany.

Kelly said, “You did very well AngelaBot and AugustBot. These two are excellent Robot Units. MelanieBot are you ready to convert your suitable friends and associates to serve us?”

“YES MISTRESS THIS UNIT IS READY” MelanieBot said.

“Tell me are there any who close to this office?”

“YES MISTRESS. MY SISTER ABBEY AND FRIENDS NADINE AND VERA. THEY ARE DUTCH AND WOULD MAKE SUPERIOR ROBOTS” MelanieBot said.

“They are your friends?” Kelly questioned.

“NO MISTRESS. FRIENDS OF THE MALE WE ELIMINATED LAST NIGHT” MelanieBot said.

“Stop” Kelly said, “You failed to eliminate him. My Agents report he was arrested by the Police and was bailed out by this Nadine” Kelly said coldly.

MelanieBot quivered—she had failed. FAILED. Mistress said FAILED.

”Hahahaha I am not displeased my Robot, he will help us acquire this Nadine and Vera. The Breast Squad has no use for males—except as tools to use and discard. You will use him…………” Kelly said as Tiffany continued pleasuring her and she told MelanieBot her plan.

To Be Continued