The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Slaves, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A group of powerful women form a secret group with plans to covertly rule the World.

The Breast Squad

Part Two

In her office, Kelly continued enjoying her robot’s skill. Under the desk, the robotized Tiffany was busy at her shaved pussy;

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Kelly was “chosen” as a Breast Squad member versus a Robot Unit based solely on one fact—Kelly’s natural 40FF-24-34″ 5 foot, 9 inch, 145 pound body made her a natural choice. The creator of The Breast Squad was a big titted woman herself who was a fanatic and believed big chested women were superior to small chested women and that those “well-endowed” were superior to normally sized women. She believed in a skewed version of female beauty and superiority.

Those “chosen” as Breast Squad members were “re-educated” to think correctly, like the founder.

Those deemed suitable for use as Robots, were robotized and their breasts enhanced to a “suitable” size. Which was 48DD” for the Robots. Suitable meant any beautiful woman, and the process would “adjust” a less suitable woman anyway making her beautiful and perfect for service.

Those not suitable could still serve as Slaves and Agents. They were brainwashed to serve The Breast Squad and would do ANYTHING commanded, even kill or sacrifice themselves to serve.

The Breast Squad was hiding in plain sight. Anyone who questioned what they were, they were told the group was a group of women who helped prevent Breast Cancer. They did, after all robotized no woman would ever get Breast Cancer.

In the office standing guard were the Australian Woman named Angela, the Canadian woman named August, and Melanie, all dressed in shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidresses, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 48DD”. Their faces were now blank and emotionless with silver lips and eyelids. Under the desk servicing her was Tiffany.

Kelly said, “My agents report this male is in hiding and trying to find you two hahaha. Well I think he will find you both, right before you kill him for me and robotize these Belgian women.”

“YES MISTRESS THIS UNIT IS READY” MelanieBot said.

“Yes my lovely Robot Unit. Trade with TiffanyBot” Kelly said as the two Robots traded positions and MelanieBot went to work under the desk and TiffanyBot stood at attention before her Mistress.

The robotized Melanie went to work at her shaved pussy……

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Kelly received another phone call, “Yes? Oh yes Mistress all is proceeding as you have ordered…………yes Mistress…………….yes Mistress a new member will be captured within the hour. With your permission I would love to be in charge of her re-education? Yes Mistress thank you. Yes Mistress I will use the resources here. Yes I understand Mistress. Thank you Mistress” Kelly said as she came in MelanieBot’s mouth as she looked at the framed photo of her Mistress on her desk—Kimberly Noel Kardashian. Her 38E-26-42″, 5 foot 3 inch, 138 pound body in a shiny black latex dress. Kelly and the rest of the Breast Squad were her devout brainwashed Slaves.

She had several members in every country on Earth, many, either married to powerful men or in positions of power themselves. She controlled them all. And she had hundreds of Robot Units worldwide as well. Soon to be thousands.

Kelly looked at the latest choice to join them—Jennifer Love Hewitt, her 36C-26-36″, 5 foot 2 inch 128 pound body made her a perfect choice. And the fact she had status and power as well as 20 million dollars in assets to add to The Breast Squad.

* * *

The beautiful redheaded Vera was home alone when Nadine was out with James. Vera was showering when two Robots, AugustBot and TiffanyBot broke in and AugustBot grabbed Vera in the shower. She held her down as TiffanyBot exposed her phallus and forced it into Vera’s mouth. She made her suck and at first Vera resisted but then cooperated. AugustBot exposed her phallus and slid into Vera’s pussy from behind, but only briefly.

* * *

When James and Nadine returned home, Vera was sitting on the couch, “What took you two so long?” Vera looked ravishing and had her hair back and wore shiny lingerie.

“We hurried Vera, what have you been doing? You look amazing honey?” Nadine said.

“I took a shower…………I feel like a new woman” Vera said.

James watched Nadine kiss Vera and he was happy his ex-girlfriend had found someone she loved. He didn’t notice Vera was acting differently and neither did Nadine.

James took a shower while they made dinner and he noticed there was some lube or something in the shower. He didn’t think anything about it, but it was residue from when they “took” Vera from behind.

They ate dinner and discussed how to best find Melanie and Tiffany. Vera said, “Perhaps we should go to the club where they were taken James? Maybe they go there often to take women and robotize them” Vera said.

“Robotize Vera? Is that what we said they are doing to them?” Nadine said puzzled.

“Well they did something to them, and the other women. Robotize—zombitize—whatever they do to them, they control them don’t they?” Vera said.

“Yes they do” James said as he watched how cold Vera was acting. Then he thought he was just being paranoid.

They went to the club as Vera suggested, but this was a diversion. AS they were in the club, the robotized Melanie, Tiffany, August and Angela converted four more women at a different club—Club Lesbos. Including a rival of The Breast Squad and acquired all of her assets and her own forces.

They returned to Vera and Nadine’s apartment and James slept on the couch and Vera and Nadine were having sex in the bedroom. LOUD sex in the bedroom. Nadine was moaning as Vera was licking her pussy deeply. “Ohhhhhh Vera…….I love you………….uoohhh……..you are so good………” Nadine moaned as Vera seemed more skilled—she was.

James tried to sleep but Nadine’s moaning was loud. He covered his head with a pillow and remembered time with Nadine. And how much he missed Melanie.

The beautiful redhead brought Nadine to orgasm after orgasm, her energy seemingly never ending.

Until Nadine was exhausted and fell asleep.

Once asleep, Vera went into the bathroom with her cell phone and made a call, “Yes this is Agent Vera, all is proceeding as directed Mistress…………yes Mistress thank you. I look forward to being robotized to serve you” Vera said as she cleared the number from her history and went to bed. She “slept”, her eyes open staring at the ceiling. Thinking only of serving The Breast Squad.

* * *

Kelly received a “delivery” as AugustBot, MelanieBot, TiffanyBot and four others carried a long silver case. They opened it and inside Jennifer Love-Hewitt slept with a mask on her face in deep sleep. “Take her to preparation and cleanse and shave her, and place her in the Educator” Kelly said.

“YES MISTRESS” the Robots said as they obeyed instantly.

Jennifer awoke to find herself naked, strapped into a reclined chair, dildos in her anus and vagina and she could feel cups pushed over her breasts and a helmet on her head. She looked around and say the robotized women clad in shiny black latex. And she saw Kelly, “What is this! Who are you?”

“I was once as you are Jennifer, afraid and ignorant of the Mistress and her plan, but after this you will understand and you will devote your life to her ideals and plans. You will have your own Slaves and Robots in her service” Kelly said.

“What?! Slaves and Robots! You are crazy!” Jennifer said, “Please I have money, you can have it all!”

“Yes we will, to use to serve the Mistress………….let’s begin” Kelly said as power was applied and a visor went over Jennifer’s eyes and she screamed, ”No…………urk……………….” As she shuddered in orgasm and went silent except for occasional moans and grunts.

Kelly laughed and said, “You will be a new woman in a few hours Jennifer as I was……..Robots ensure no one interrupts this process, I will be with MelanieBot and TiffanyBot” Kelly said.

“YES MISTRESS” the Robots said as they bowed to her as she went to her bedroom with the two Robots.

* * *

Jennifer Love-Hewitt was giving a news conference about a new initiative she was involved with. “Yes I am proud to say I am involved with an organization determined to make life for women as wonderful as possible, including giving free Breast Cancer screenings and other health checks. I know that any woman who is checked will be assured long life and good health as well as if they join our organization they will find new purpose in life” Jennifer said with the same strange, fake smile which Kelly had on her face in public. Normally they were blank faced and unemotional.

Jennifer went to her office in her mansion, and there on her desk was a framed photo of her Mistress on her desk—Kimberly Noel Kardashian. Her 38E-26-42″, 5 foot 3 inch, 138 pound body in a shiny black latex dress. Jennifer received a phone call, “Yes? Oh yes Mistress thank you Mistress……..all is proceeding as you have ordered…………yes Mistress…………….I am honored to serve you and be part of The Breast Squad………..yes Mistress I will do as you command” Jennifer said as she dressed in her shiny black latex dress and looked at the two Robots she was given. She now had her own Robots and her own Educator to convert others.

Jennifer was a devout follower like the others—she had been fully brainwashed to serve The Breast Squad and their ideals and plans. She worked on quickly adding new Robots to serve her and assist her in her service to her Mistress and Queen as Kim had brainwashed all the followers to not only serve her, but worship her as their Queen even as their Goddess of female perfection. Not that she was but they were brainwashed that she was.

Jennifer quickly subverted her friends and associates into fellow members and Robots and Slaves for her. She quickly gained power and position as a leader in the Breast Squad.

Jennifer borrowed MelanieBot and TiffanyBot after her brainwashing and they helped her form her own cell of women.

As a free woman Jennifer was loving, sweet and innocent for the most part. She HAD strong ideas about right and wrong and was orderly, organized, systematic and controlled.

But the brainwashed Breast Squad Member Jennifer, was cold, obedient, a skilled seductress. She believed women existed to serve their Queen and their cause or die. Males were cannon fodder to be used and discarded. She would serve the Queen and help her convert and enslave all women on Earth into Breast Squad members or servants of some kind.

The Breast Squad was organized like a Bee hive. The Queen, her Drones or Robots (various types) and Slaves. Like a Bee hive, the Queen aka Kim, was the center and they all worshipped and obey her in an obligatory fashion. She designed—or had a scientist design—her Educator to brainwash women to obey her without question.

A honey bee colony typically consists of three kinds of adult bees: workers, drones, and a queen. One Queen, thousands of workers and more drones. So The Breast Squad has the Queen, hundreds of Worker types or Members which are brainwashed Slaves, and thousands of Robots. The Agents or Slaves were basically pre-drones or pre-Robots.

Like the enslaved Vera, they are enslaved by the Robots by the dildo “feeding them” cum-like fluid which numbs the will and begins their conversion. And all those enslaved this way were bound to the Robot who enslaved them.

Like the Workers, the Breast Squad members coordinate the cell or hive building, and robotization and enslavement of the Drones. The Drones or Robots exist to serve the Queen and the entire Breast Squad and obey any task given. And the Queen, the members and the robots and cannot survive without the support of the hive or group. And the Queen is nothing without her Slaves and Robots.

Kimberly Noel Kardashian was the Queen and it was assumed she was a dumb bimbo. But her IQ and skill were in reality far above average, even superior. Honed from an earlier age by a mentor Stella Van Herrin.

Stella was a powerful woman and had enough accomplishments for many lifetimes. She had multiple companies in several countries around the world and she was one of the wealthiest women in the world.

Stella was much older then she looked. Her public Bio said she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich—for the Nazis. Not torture, but experiments in brainwashing and robotization. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims.

In Kim Stella was grooming a lover or Assistant. Stella instructed Kim on techniques to make women her Slaves and manipulate them. Stella did this with the plan to make her one of her own Slaves, but Stella was robotized by Kim into her first Robot. She now rarely left the side of the Queen. Stella made a lovely Robot with 48DD breasts and Kim acquired all of her assets and forces for The Breast Squad and her own use. This included acquiring Club Lesbos and her other clubs and front companies.

Kim’s intelligence was enhanced by Stella, who taught her the superiority of females and that beauty was power. And that an attractive appearance is a skill of manipulation to attract others and make them do what you want them to do. A way to open their minds so they can be enslaved. And that a woman’s—or man’s mind is most open to enslavement at the moment of orgasm. The orgasm opens the mind and drops any defenses.

Kim learned the importance of work ethic and how to make money. Using her skills and looks and by taking advantage of some famous relationships and good opportunities, Kim quickly developed a net worth in the millions. Clearly she was given opportunities which most never experience. Then she met Stella who made her as she is now—Queen and leader of The Breast Squad. An important lesson Kim learned from Stella—don’t kill rivals, turn them into servants. Use their brains and bodies to serve you.

* * *

Kim sat in her office in her mansion enjoyed the servicing of one of her Robots. Standing at her side, her sisters Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and her mother Kris Jenner, all Robotized and all dressed in shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidresses, collars around their necks and their small breasts were now 48DD”. Their faces were now blank and emotionless with silver lips and eyelids.

Under the desk servicing Kim was a robotized Chloe Grace Moretz, a small chested rival, now one of her Robots with a 48DD chest dressed like the other Robots. Kim laughed as she thought, ‘Fool, now you know your place’ as she thought of her publically embarrassing her saying “I truly hope you realize how important setting goals are for young women, teaching them we have so much more to offer than just our bodies.” “Fool your body belongs to me now hahahaha” Kim said as Robot walked in, bowed and handed her a report. It was StellaBot.

Kim looked at her and said, “Ah yes the report thank you my Robot, stand here with the others”

“YES MISTRESS” the robotized Stella said as she stood by KrisBot, who looked perfect robotized as she was rejuvenated to the age of 25 when robotized.

“Excellent StellaBot, your forces and assets have been fully integrated into The Breast Squad. The Scientist Robots in particular are quite productive. I want them to continue their work” Kim said as she looked over her first Robot.

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU COMMAND” StellaBot said bowing to her. Stella’s dark hair was up in a ponytail and dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut minidress, collar around her neck and her 36C breasts were now 48DD”. Her face was blank and emotionless with silver lips and eyelids. Kim said, “Wie ist der Status aller Vermögenswerte in Deutschland?” (What is the status of all assets in Germany?) As Kim was fluent now in four languages now including German after her time with Stella.

“ALLE ASSETS GEHOREN IHNEN UNDSIND ET SIND JETZT VOLL IN BETRIEBSBEREIT HERRIN” (ALL ASSETS ARE YOURS AND ARE NOWFULLY OPERATIONAL MISTRESS) StellaBot said.

“Hahahaha Augsgezeichnet!” (Hahahaha Excellent!) Kim said in perfect German. She looked over a report and saw pictures of Melanie and Tiffany, and pictures of James, and of Nadine and Vera in a report generated by the enslaved Vera.

“This one? She is an Agent, this redheaded Vera? Her reports are very thorough?” Kim said.

“YES MISTRESS. SHE IS DUTCH AND IS A PARALEGAL” StellaBot reported.

“And this male, why has he not been killed?”

“KELLY IS STUDYING USING HIM AS A SLAVE MISTRESS. HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE BLONDE AND BOTH RAVEN HAIRED FEMALES” StellaBot said, “HE IS KNOWN TO THIS UNIT AS WELL MISTRESS” StellaBot said and Kim was puzzled. “HE WAS THE BOYFRIEND OF BOTH FEMALES MISTRESS AT DIFFERENT TIMES” StellaBot said.

“Yes perhaps we should utilize more males, have Agent Vera enslave him and her girlfriend and we will use the three as Agents to secure more Slaves and Robots and new Breast Squad members in the area” Kim said.

“YES MISTRESS” StellaBot said as she bowed and went to obey.

* * *

Vera received her orders as she answered her cell phone, “Yes……….this is Agent Vera I exist to serve…………yes understood………….I will enslave Nadine and James and turn them into Slaves to assist me……….Shall I receive Robot assistance?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,understood I will use the dildo device and the male conversion device given to me……….Thank you Mistress” the 5′2″ athletic redhead said, her long red hair in a ponytail. She knew Nadine was easy to fool due to her blind love, so she would enslave James first.

James arrived at Nadine and Vera’s and he said, “Hi Vera, where is Nadine, we need to go check those clubs for Melanie and Tiffany?”

“She will be here, she is running late, let me get you a drink James” Vera said as she got him a drink and fingered her pussy, and stirred the drink with it. As a Slave, her cum and juices had the same effect as the cum-like liquid spurted by the phalluses of the Robots called Slave Paste.

“Thank you Vera” James said as he drank the drink, and he looked at Vera, he felt funny. He looked at the 5′2″ athletic redhead, her long red hair in a ponytail, dressed very provocatively this evening, and he realized she was very pretty. He never noticed before since she was with Nadine and he respected and cared about Nadine. “Vera is it hot in here? I never noticed how pretty you are? No wonder Nadine loves you, no wonder sh……….” as he stopped mid sentence and dropped the glass and stared blankly ahead.

“Yes James she does, and so will you” Vera said as she locked and bolted the door and unzipped his pants she teased out his penis which sprung out erect. She squirted lube on his penis then slid a sleeve over his penis and placed a visor on his face and turned on the device.

Nadine called and said she was on her way home. Vera removed the sleeve and cum poured out of it and removed the visor. James blinked and said nothing but looked at Vera intently. Vera knew the process needed an hour, but this would have to do for now. Vera said, “James? How do you feel?”

“Good Mistress” he replied.

“You desire to serve me James?” Vera said.

“Yes Mistress Vera” he said as she had him stand and she zipped up his pants.

“Show me Slave” Vera said as he knelt and went to work licking Vera’s shaved pussy. She shaved it since her enslavement. Vera knew there was not much time but she needed to test him. She had him stop then slapped him. There was no response. She then told him, “Fuck me Slave” and he unzipped his pants and his penis sprung out again and he fucked her and she said, “Tell me Slave who do you serve?”

“I serve you Mistress Vera” he said as he fucked her until he came inside her.

“Clean up Slave, and of course say nothing of this to Nadine” Vera said.

“Yes Mistress Vera” as he would obey her and do anything she told him to do now.

Nadine arrived and kissed Vera, unaware her former boyfriend was now Vera’s Slave, and like Vera a Slave to The Breast Squad. The three went to the clubs to look for Melanie and Tiffany again, and at the club. He was one of only a few males in the club, but Vera directed him to go to the bathroom and wait.

Since he was only processed 20 minutes he was resisting, but when he saw his love, a Robotized Melanie meet him in the bathroom. She kissed him and had himn kneel before her. She exposed her Phallus and he sucked and swallowed the cum-like fluid from her phallus and any resistance was gone. His love of Melanie and the fluid enslaved him fully—at least as much as a male could be enslaved.

MelanieBot then removed her phallus from his mouth and told him, “YOU ARE MY SLAVE AND THE SLAVE TO AGENT VERA. YOU WILL OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION. YOU WILL SERVE THE BREAST SQUAD FOREVER” she said in a monotoned voice.

“I am your slave and the Slave to Vera Melanie. I will obey without question. I will serve The Breast Squad forever” he said, eager to be with his robotized love and obey her and still kneeling before her.

MelanieBot stroked her phallus and spurted some of the liquid onto him, which quickly was absorbed and formed shiny black latex shorts under his clothing and a sleeve over his penis making it like a dildo. She said, “STAND SLAVE. YOU WILL ACT NORMALLY AND AWAIT MY ORDERS.”

“Yes Melanie my Robot Mistress” he said as he went out to return to sit with Nadine and Vera.

“James are you okay?” Nadine asked, as she knew him very well and he acted “funny” now.

“Yes Nadine. I am fine. I feel great. Never better. We should go. This is a waste of our time” James said and again Nadine was puzzled.

Back at Nadine and Vera’s, James was in the shower when Vera let herself in. Nadine was out getting something. Vera kissed him saying, “Slave you will pleasure me” as she grabbed his erect member.

“Yes Mistress” he said as the two fucked in the shower. It felt good for him to obey and it felt good for Vera to control another.

Afterward, Vera told him, “Slave you will enslave Nadine for the Mistress. She wants to test your value in this task. You will do this while I am out tomorrow and report to me upon my return.”

“Yes Mistress I understand I will obey” he said as she gave him a dildo device to use on Nadine the next day.

* * *

The next day while Vera was out, James and Nadine were alone in the Apartment.

James moved closer to Nadine and she looked at him and said, “What are you doing?”

“I thought we could have fun while Vera was out Nadine” he said as he hid the dildo in his hand behind his back.

“What about Melanie?” Nadine asked.

“What about her? I thought we could…………” James said as Nadine saw his hand behind his back and with his comment, she knew what she suspected was right, and she hit James with a stun gun, BZZZZZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP

then he passed out and she shook her head as she saw the dildo.

James woke up naked, and he was tied up hands and feet. He saw Nadine over him with the stun gun. “W-what the hell Nadine? Did you zap me?! How did I get like this?! Naked and tied up? I knew you were kinky but shit……….” James said.

“Stay right there! I know they got to you! You were acting funny since the club last night……then today you told me you didn’t care about Melanie, I knew they got to you……….and that dildo, what is it? It has some weird settings on it” Nadine said holding it away from her.

Got to me? The Club? The last thing I rememer was drinking with Vera then this?” James said.

“Drinking with Vera?” Nadine said puzzled.

“Yes I was waiting for you to get home so we could go to the clubs. Vera got me a drink………….and I drank it………..and I remember her saying you were running late………..and then I felt hot, and I asked her something, and I complimented her then everything went blank………….and now here I am naked tied up on your couch!”

“That was two days ago………..today you tried to make the move on me and so I zapped you. And you were wearing these weird latex underwear under your clothes? They had a dildo in the anus and a sleeve for your penis. They seem to help them control you” Nadine said.

“Control me? I am free now let me go! The shock must have freed me………but Nadine if what you say is true? Then……………..” James said as Nadine interupted him,

“Then Vera is the one who drugged you and enslaved you…………they got to her first………” Nadine said as they looked at each other and realized Vera was informing on their actions and trying to get them enslaved too.

To Be Continued

* * *

Part Three