The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Building a Harem

Chapter One — Chloe

Chloe stepped out of the shower and reached for her towel, dabbing it across her body before wrapping herself in it so as to warm up. She had read somewhere that cold showers were good for your immune system and had committed to them ever since, even if they could be torturous at times. Today, however, after an hour-long workout at the gym and a 45-minute run in the summer heat from her gym to her apartment, Chloe had been sweltering by the time she got home, and the cool shower had been exactly what she needed.

After blow-drying her long red hair and getting changed into a comfortable pair of pyjamas, Chloe lay back and spread herself across her luxurious queen-size bed. It was a Wednesday afternoon and she had nothing that needed doing except checking a few emails from devotees. Chloe had resigned from her last full-time job three years ago and had given up her last part-time post six months after that. Her income came from an ever-increasing group of people who referred to themselves as her ‘devotees’, though Chloe would frequently refer to them in private as suckers.

Four years ago, while exploring some of the less mainstream sides of PornHub, Chloe had discovered a slew of FemDom videos in which attractive women—though none, Chloe noted, as attractive as herself—claimed to hypnotise men into sending them money. At first she had dismissed it as nonsense, never having believed that hypnosis was real, but after watching a few videos, checking the comments, and following links to payment and donation sites she began to wonder whether there wasn’t something to this trend. Of course, she didn’t believe that the men sending money to these women were genuinely hypnotised, but at least a few channels had posted videos in which people actually sent them money as a sign of devotion. The hypnosis, Chloe was convinced, was baloney, but the money certainly seemed genuine. She had a fantastic body (36DD breasts, a slim stomach, long legs, wide hips and a firm bubble butt), a seductive voice, and experience as a video-editor, so she decided that it would be worthwhile if she even earned a couple of extra bucks each month.

Her videos, uploaded to PornHub and Clips4Sale under the username Princess Chloe, had been an instant hit among FemDom fetishists, with her sensual dancing and posing overlaid with a hypnotic spiral drawing in hundreds and eventually thousands of views. Out of those viewers a surprisingly large cohort were willing to pay not only for her videos but also for bonus material, such as customised videos and access to her lewd Snapchat account. Eventually Chloe set up an OnlyFans account which grew to become a major source of income: she had almost 900 people sending her $10 every month, which didn’t even include the money that came in from people purchasing her clips and sending her tips. All that she had to do was maintain a regular, but by no means unmanageable, stream of new content on a handful of platforms and she could luxuriate in a life funded for her by people who had convinced themselves that she had brainwashed them into doing it.

Life, in short, was very good.

Sitting cross legged on her bed, Chloe reached over for her laptop and opened it in front of her. It would be better to get the emails out of the way now, she thought, so that she could enjoy the rest of her day without interruption.

Most of the emails were standard, proclamations of devotion and that kind of thing, and one notification that someone had committed to sending her $10 per month on OnlyFans. One email, though, was unusual. The topic line read simply: ‘Relax’ and the only thing in it was a video file, which she opened. Immediately words popped up on the screen telling her to wear headphones while watching and to ensure that she was in a comfortable position and would not be interrupted. Great, she thought, someone who thinks they can hypnotise me, apparently. She would happily play along with people who believed that she had hypnotised them into submissive obedience, but she would not give someone the satisfaction of pretending that their hypnosis video actually worked.

Still, it was only a half-hour video and she had nothing else to do today, so she decided she would at least watch a few minutes to see if there were any ideas she could use for her own material. She slipped on her headphones, got comfortable, and hit play.

The video began with binaural beats, something Chloe used in a lot of her own videos since it seemed popular among her viewers, and then colours began to swirl around the screen in a genuinely beautiful pattern. Words began to pop up on the screen but didn’t last long enough for her to read them; she tried concentrating harder on the words to see what angle the video was taking, but she could never catch them before they disappeared. What’s more, the constantly changing pattern of colours on the screen was so pretty that she found it hard to focus on reading the words. Everything about the video was just so pretty and relaxing… pretty and relaxing… relaxing…

* * *

Chloe woke two hours later feeling wonderfully refreshed. Her laptop was still open in front of her and her headphones still rested over her ears. She closed the video file, chuckling to herself that this person’s attempt at hypnosis had been so bad that she couldn’t even sit through a half-hour video without taking a nap. Some people just don’t have whatever gift Chloe so clearly possessed for making good hypnosis content—maybe this guy’s problem was actually believing that it would work.

She went to check her email again, figuring that in the two hours that she was asleep she may have gotten new ones. There were two there: one was a notification that she had gotten a new subscriber on OnlyFans and the other was a message from that devotee asking—begging really—for access to her Snapchat. The new devotee was a woman, which was a rarity; in her experience it was almost exclusively men who watched her videos and became devotees. Not that Chloe minded, of course; she was straight but certainly not a prude. She was more than happy to put on a show for anyone who was going to pay her for it. Most of all, though, she got off on dominating the people who came as supplicants to her. Nothing got her quite as hot as devoted servants saying they would do whatever it takes to please her in whatever way she commanded. If they were men or women it didn’t really matter to Chloe, her experience as a dominant had taught her that what got her hot was the control.

Chloe decided that she would send this woman, whose name was Scarlett, a treat, just because she was in a giving mood. She stripped naked, set up her phone’s camera on a timer, and spread her legs to give the camera a view of her smooth pussy. She was very adept at taking sexual photos by now so the first try was all it took to get a magnificent view, one which she was sure her new devotee would appreciate. She sent it via Snapchat to Scarlett with the tagline: “For my newest devotee. Obedience is rewarded…”

Chloe had a strict no-screenshot policy and was pleased to see Scarlett obeyed it. Scarlett’s response was a picture of herself kneeling with her head bowed, which actually got Chloe a little hot. She wasn’t all that into women, of course, but obedience and submission were just so sexy to her. Of course, it may have helped that this devotee looked quite a bit like Chloe: a buxom redhead; the biggest difference between them being that Chloe would never kneel before anyone.

The rest of Chloe’s evening was spent watching Netflix and chatting with friends, but about two hours before she planned to go to bed she felt a nagging impulse to watch the video her fan had sent her, the one that she had fallen asleep watching earlier. She still wanted to know if there was any material in there that she could make use of for her videos, and even if there wasn’t it would only bother her until she knew for sure. She switched on her laptop and got out her headphones, confidently asserting to herself that this time she would take note of any and all techniques that she could use. She started up the video and was instantly enraptured by the sounds and the swirling colours, and in a matter of minutes she had fallen asleep.

* * *

Chloe dreamed of sex that night, of a man fucking her doggy-style until he came in her pussy without the slightest concern for whether or not she had an orgasm of her own. Even in the dream Chloe knew that this wasn’t how she had sex—she was always on top, always in charge, and if a guy came too quickly she would sit on his face until he got her off too. This time, though, her dominant nature was suppressed and she meekly catered to this man’s pleasure. It was a position that she had never been in and she was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. Being dominated, working to give someone else pleasure, was enjoyable in a way that she had never fully appreciated before. She began to understand just a little how her devotees felt when they watched her videos and sent her money, the rush and pleasure of obedience to someone you consider higher than yourself. Chloe had never felt it before because she had frankly never considered anyone to be higher than herself, but in this dream she knew that the man fucking her was clearly her better and that as such it was her place to please him in whatever way she could.

When the man had finished fucking her from behind he lay down on the bed and Chloe nestled herself against his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. Again, this was something Chloe never liked with most men—for her it signified a degree of intimacy which she didn’t want from the guys she fucked, as well as putting him in a dominant position over her—but now it felt like the most comfortable and proper position she could be in.

Looking up adoringly into his eyes, she asked “Is there anything else I can do to please you, Master?”

“No, pet” came the response, “just make sure that you remember that your place is beneath me, obedient to me, when you wake up in the morning.”

“Of course, Master” Chloe replied. “I could never forget.”

* * *

Chloe woke slowly, feeling very refreshed; more than that, however, she felt turned on. Her dreams were hazy but must have been incredibly sexy since her panties were soaked with desire. Her laptop was still open, though powered down from lack of use, and her headphones were next to it, obviously having slipped off in the night, so she decided she would quickly check for any messages or emails and then go to PornHub or some other site in order to get off.

The first thing that caught her eye was an email from the same account that had sent her that wonderfully somnolescent video she had fallen asleep to twice now. Ignoring her other messages she clicked into it immediately and saw that this guy, whoever he was, clearly thought that the video had worked and turned her into his obedient, docile pet (he referred to her explicitly as his pet in the email, a fact that made Chloe smile from what she assumed was amusement) because his tone was a commanding one, ordering her to watch and rewatch two more times the new video that he had sent her.

When Chloe opened the video she saw that it was just about an hour long, meaning that it would take her three hours to follow his command, what a drag. She rationalised that it could give her more ideas for her own clips, so she should just start now and get it out of the way. She dimmed the light in her room, put on her headphones, and pressed play, immediately appreciating the wonderful patterns that played once more over a new set of binaural beats. Words flashed up on the screen again, but Chloe accepted that she could not catch them and decided to simply let the effect wash over her. The arousal she had woken with persisted and even grew as she watched the video, noticing that behind the colourful patterns she could make out images of women in poses of submission.

“Submission is sexy” she thought, the words seeming to enter into her mind from the outside.

A sentence now dominated the centre of her screen, not fading away quickly like all of the others had. It read “Are you ready for your trance, pet?” and Chloe found herself nodding as the countdown began and she fell into a blissful state of non-consciousness.

* * *

When she awoke Chloe once again found herself incredibly aroused but without even considering pleasuring herself she instantly went to check her emails. She noticed that her new devotee, Scarlett, had sent her numerous messages and seemed to have downloaded every single item Chloe had made available on Clips4Sale. Bypassing these emails, however, Chloe went straight to the newest one from the man who had sent her the hypnosis clips, desperately curious as to what he sent her this time.

She was somewhat disappointed to find that the latest email contained no video file, simply a written message in which he addressed Chloe as “pet” and referred to himself as “Master”. She considered, for a moment, how if any other many had used those terms to her she would have sent her devotees to harass him online until he learned his lesson, however she quickly dismissed this thought as silly as she just wanted to know what this “Master” wanted from her.

As it turned out, what he wanted was explicit pictures sent exclusively to him with no charge. Again there was a moment when part of Chloe’s brain protested against this—she had, of course, received countless requests like this in the past and had always either ignored them or harangued the men who sent them for wasting her time—but in this case she found herself more than willing to comply with his demands.

This man—Master, as Chloe found herself unconsciously referring to him—had demanded pictures of her in various poses of submission: kneeling and bowing, that sort of thing; but always in positions that showed off her body, which she was instructed to adorn with her sexiest lingerie. She quickly fetched the latter from her closet and set up her camera at a high angle to best get the kind of shot he was asking for.

It wasn’t until right before pressing send on the email with the photographs attached that Chloe sought to rationalise her behaviour: giving away explicit photos for free was not something a self-respecting dominant should do. But, she considered, if he gets excited enough about these photos then maybe he will send her more videos… no, wait, tributes. It was tributes that she wanted from him, of course. His videos were really great, though, she thought as she hit send, and she decided that she would watch the second one again while she waited for his reply.

His email arrived just as Chloe finished rewatching his video and she noted with joy that Master had said that he was very pleased with her pictures. He had also sent her two new clips for her to watch: one to spend the rest of today watching and the other to take up most of tomorrow. Chloe was delighted to have new material to watch and plugged in her laptop to ensure it wouldn’t lose charge while she watched. As soon as she started the new video she felt a familiar, blissful feeling wash over her as she fell deep into Master’s trance once again.

* * *

After a full month devoted to watching the videos that Master had sent to her—with new ones arriving in her inbox for each new day—Chloe’s email account was overflowing with desperate pleas from her followers begging for more content. The most frequent and most subservient were coming from the woman Scarlett, who took Chloe’s month-long absence like a personal tragedy. None of this mattered to Chloe today, though, because today was the day that she would finally get to meet Master in person.

She had booked and paid for his taxi herself, practically shaking with excitement as she did so. Over the past month Chloe had become increasingly devoted to Master, doing little else other than watching his clips and sending him explicit pictures of herself made to his specifications. He told her that she had done so well that he was finally willing to come over to meet her in person, something Chloe had been begging for with increasing urgency as the days went by. He had forbidden her from orgasming without his touch, an order that felt like perfect torture but which Chloe obeyed with absolute fidelity. She knew that she would wait for as long as Master wanted, but her rising desire still compelled her to plead with him to finally take her body as he had taken her mind.

The doorbell of her apartment rang and Chloe, wearing Master’s favourite lingerie, opened the door from her knees, with her head bowed. Master stepped past her and began looking around her apartment—his apartment really, Chloe thought. She shut the door behind him and remained on her knees, careful not to do anything she thought her Master might not approve of. After a few moments Chloe heard Master call her into the bedroom and she entered with great anticipation. As she entered his presence she dropped to her knees again but he ordered her to stand and began to inspect her body. Chloe knew that she was in the best shape of her life, having committed herself to an intensive exercise regime and diet for the sake of pleasing Master. Still she was nervous, hoping that it had been enough to please him.

Master first put his hand on her chest and reached down her lace bra in order to feel her breast, and Chloe became incredibly excited at his touch. She had been wet with anticipation before Master had even arrived—she must always be wet and ready for sex in Master’s presence—but now her arousal reached new heights as she let out a half-sigh, half-moan at just his first touch. Next his hand went up to hold her neck as the other reached down and grabbed her ass; Chloe saw a smile on his face as he fondled her ass and knowing that she had pleased her Master she could not suppress her own joy and ever-growing arousal. Finally, Master slipped his hand into her panties and his fingers into her pussy, causing Chloe to orgasm almost instantly, letting out a loud and sexy moan as she did.

“Did you just cum without my permission, pet?” Master asked her.

Chloe was still shaken and breathy from the orgasm and could barely respond coherently as the after-waves of pleasure continued to stream through her body. “Oh god, oh Master, I am so sorry. I didn’t… ahhh” she let out a shudder from ecstasy, “I didn’t mean to, I just couldn’t help it. Please Master, I am so sorry for my selfishness.”

Master responded by ordering her to strip naked for him, a command which Chloe obeyed with the utmost sultriness and sex appeal. Once she was done he told her to get on her knees and suck him off, kindly placing a pillow on the ground in front of him for her knees. Chloe unzipped his pants and removed his rock-hard cock, salivating at the sight of some precum already visible on the tip. She began slowly by licking the tip in order to get a taste, which cause Master’s cock to twitch ever so slightly. She knew that she was turning him on greatly and wanted to prolong his pleasure. She began to take more and more of his dick in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around the shaft and groaning from the arousal she felt building up again in herself.

After several minutes of this, Master pulled his cock out of her mouth and lifted her up and onto the bed. He straddled her and began to masturbate on top of her while Chloe pressed her tits together and gave him a sultry look, begging him to finish all over her and to show that he owned her. When he finally finished his cum sprayed onto her tits and a little onto her neck, coating her in more cum than she had ever seen or felt come out of a partner. He placed his fingers in her mouth to clean them, followed by his dick, and told her to clean the cum off of her body using her fingers and tongue. She was more than happy to oblige him as she found his juices to be the most perfect delicacy she had ever tasted.

When she had finished cleaning herself, she knelt next to Master on the bed, lowered her head and asked him if there was anything he wanted her to do.

“Well,” he replied, “I think you need to make a new FemDom video—it has been a month now, after all, and I’m sure your devotees are eagerly awaiting your return. Besides, you have to make money for your Master somehow.”

“Of course, Master, I will make a new video right away,” Chloe responded. She felt strange about returning to that aspect of her old life, having to pretend to be dominant when she knew her true fate was one of submission and obedience. But it was what Master wanted and she would do anything to please her Master. Her thoughts turned to Scarlett, the devotee who had sent a photo of herself kneeling before Chloe’s beauty. She thought that perhaps she could please Master by enlisting a few of her more attractive female devotees into a higher tier of devotion, one in which their loyalty to her was transferred onto him.

She would discuss it with him later, the formation of his devoted harem. For now, however, she needed to get back to making videos and earning money for Master. She was delighted that her lifestyle was one that could so effectively please him.