The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Building a Harem

Chapter Two — Scarlett

It had been about one month since Princess Chloe had uploaded any new material and Scarlett was so desperate for any scrap from her mistress’ plate that she could savour and worship that she had set an alert on her phone that would inform her of any new content. She felt a literal ache for a new video, even just a new picture of Princess Chloe would give Scarlett something to latch on to. For the past few weeks she had been rewatching old clips on endless loops during her free time, and she still posted pleas to Princess Chloe’s accounts in the hopes that she would recognise the need possessed by her devotees. They all missed their Princess so terribly, and Scarlett was certain that no one missed her as much as she herself did.

When the alert finally came it filled Scarlett’s heart with joy. She was in work, sitting at her desk, and she didn’t even hesitate to grab her phone and earbuds, all but running to the bathroom in order to download the new content.

Princess Chloe had uploaded a video, one just over 36 minutes long. Scarlett knew that she would get reamed out by her boss for taking a 36-minute break so soon after lunch but she just didn’t care. He would be lucky if she didn’t spend the entire rest of her day watching that video. Princess Chloe was always clear that new material should be consumed immediately, but she also told devotees that since their purpose was to serve her as best they can then they should keep their jobs in order to be able to send her more money. Scarlett knew she couldn’t wait until she got home to watch this video, but since watching it multiple times in work would get her fired she decided to limit herself to just one viewing in work before watching it on a loop for her entire evening.

She practically sprinted to the nearest available bathroom stall, Princess Chloe’s new video already purchased and downloading in her hand as the anticipation got Scarlett wet. She rested her elbows on her knees, skirt and panties around her ankles, as she pressed play on the video; the instant Chloe’s beautiful voice filled her ears Scarlett felt a wave of relaxation wash over her, as though a great weight had been lifted from her chest. This was where she belonged, she knew it, as she had known it from the very first clip of Princess Chloe’s that she had watched.

This new clip was not overly erotic: Princess Chloe’s sensual voice always aroused Scarlett (as did the body which she certainly flaunted in this video, albeit less than in many others) but the content was not explicitly sexual. Rather, Chloe’s voice whispered in her ear about the necessity of obedience, how important it was to be open and receptive to commands. She didn’t even specify that the commands needed to come from her, which Scarlett assumed was just because it was so obvious that it didn’t even need to be stated.

Scarlett didn’t cum from watching the video but that was alright since Chloe didn’t command her to. She knew as well that she would watch the video many more times that night, probably having several orgasms during her devotional sessions. It felt so blissfully good to have her Princess back and uploading new material, Scarlett was incredibly excited to watch this video over and over again, as well as to see whatever new content Princess Chloe uploaded now that she was doing so again.

* * *

Scarlett awoke the next day to find another alert on her phone informing her that Princess Chloe had uploaded another new video, and from the description she learned that this one was directed towards women—a rare but delicious treat in the femdom world, which was usually operated on the assumption that devotees were male.

She decided to call in sick at work so that she could spend the entire day watching this clip, which she was sure would be a wonderous experience. Plus, she reasoned, her boss would probably assume that her being sick was the reason she spent so long in the bathroom the day before.

The latest video was quite expensive, almost twice what Princess Chloe usually charged for clips of that length, but Scarlet had already bought it before she even thought about the price. It began with a simple hypnotic spiral and the sounds of binaural beats before Chloe’s soothing voice began to talk softly and sensually. She commanded her listeners to stare into the centre of the spiral, which Scarlett noticed was becoming multi-coloured starting in the middle and slowly spreading out towards the edges. Chloe started a countdown into full hypnotic trance, reaching zero just as the colours occupied the entirety of her spiral.

Scarlett was commanded to keep her eyes open and on the spiral, which she did unthinkingly. There was no longer a thought in her brain except for those implanted there by Princess Chloe, who was currently telling her how much she loved to obey—endlessly, she loved it endlessly—and how her purpose was to provide sexual pleasure. An image appeared on the stream, overlaid on top of the colourful spiral: the image was a view of Princess Chloe’s wide-open legs and tantalising pussy. Chloe’s words slipped effortlessly into Scarlett’s mind, informing her that the image of Chloe’s pussy would put her right back into an obedient and docile trance in which she would follow all commands.

The picture of Chloe’s pussy faded from the screen to be replaced with that of a cock, at which point Scarlett was commanded to masturbate as she stared at it. She was told that she was bisexual—a fact that Scarlett instantly accepted, despite having always thought of herself as a lesbian—and that this cock was the most beautiful and sexiest thing she had ever seen. This fact was a little harder for Scarlett to accept: surely Princess Chloe was the most beautiful and sexiest person that ever was? But Chloe kept on repeating the point, telling Scarlett how she would give anything to be able to taste the cock in front of her. Scarlett started to salivate as her arousal grew ever more intense and she soon accepted that this magnificent member on her screen was indeed the most beautiful and sexy thing she had ever laid eyes on.

Finally, Chloe’s voice told her that she could orgasm—even have the best, most earth-shattering orgasm of her life—once she licked the image of this cock on her screen. On Chloe’s command Scarlett placed her tongue on her computer and instantly the delight spread throughout her entire body, emanating first and foremost from her pussy which was shaken with a pleasure which she had never reached before. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her entire body shook as she fell to the floor, still hearing Chloe’s words echo in her ears. They told her that once she recovered from this wave of pleasure she would awaken from her trance feeling absolutely incredible but not remembering the specifics of her time under hypnosis. She was also given two tasks to perform while still under post-hypnotic suggestion: the first was to send a nude photograph of herself to an email address which was currently displayed on her screen; the second was to watch this video at least three times per day for the next week. At the end of the week, she was told, selections would be made.

Scarlett obeyed all of these commands without hesitation, forgetting about them as soon as she awoke from her trance. She could not remember what had happened during the session but she felt so indescribably wonderful that she knew the video must have been Princess Chloe’s best yet. Once again she was incredibly excited to watch it countless times again, and to see what Chloe had in store for her devotees next.

* * *

Scarlett continued watching Princess Chloe’s new video several times each day, having decided that it was the best of her clips yet despite never remembering any of the content. She must have watched the video several dozen times before Friday rolled around, on which date she received an email apparently in response to a message she did not remember sending. She felt a jolt of excitement when she noticed that it came from Princess Chloe, though the text simply read “You have been selected.”

Scarlett was confused but saw that the email contained a video file, which she clicked into the moment she noticed it. Free content from Princess Chloe was unheard of, and Scarlett felt an immeasurable pride in being deemed worthy of this content, whatever it might be.

The now familiar spiral with coloured patterns occupied her screen and Chloe’s silky voice became the only thing Scarlett could hear.

“If you are watching this video, that means that you have been selected for the highest tier of submission to me,” Princess Chloe said. “Congratulations.”

Scarlett felt elated with pride—this was the most excited she had ever been while watching one of Princess Chloe’s videos.

“It is very important that you not show this video to anyone else, nor may you even mention it to anyone.”

As soon as Chloe uttered the words Scarlett knew that she would never say anything about this video to another soul, and she certainly wouldn’t show it to someone. A shiver of pleasure went down her spine as she thought about how obedient and submissive she was for her Princess.

“Now, I am going to count down from ten to one, and when I reach one you will fall into a deep trance, absolutely docile and utterly submissive. Do you understand?”

Scarlett nodded her head.

“Good, then let’s begin.

Ten—feeling relaxed, so relaxed that you want to do nothing other that watch my spiral and listen to my words.

Nine—letting this feeling wash over you; it is so pleasurable.

Eight—you have no worries, no anxieties; all that you can think about is the beauty of my spiral and the seductiveness of my voice.”

Scarlett could only bask in the pleasure of this induction. She knew that Princess Chloe could put her under immediately but always loved the feeling of falling into trance for her, of knowing what was happening and enjoying every moment of it.

“Seven—you couldn’t imagine feeling better, this feeling is bliss.

Six—getting ready now to fall into a deep, deep trance.

Five—a deeper trance than you have ever experienced before, one in which you become a perfect subject for your Princess.

Four—wanting to fall into that trance, desperate to be what I want you to be.

Three—so close that you can almost taste it, the perfect pleasure of absolute obedience.”

Scarlett’s mind was empty now except for Princess Chloe’s words, she felt as though she was falling down a seemingly endless hole yet somehow knew that awaiting her at the bottom was divine servitude.

“Two—this is it, you want this and you are ready.

One—sleep for me now my slave girl.”

The image of Princess Chloe’s perfect pussy came onto Scarlett’s screen just as the countdown ended, and Scarlett lost consciousness as the feeling of bliss washed over her.

* * *

Scarlett awoke to find herself on her knees in a room she didn’t recognise. She was not worried about this, in fact she felt perfectly calm and at peace with her situation. She found it a little odd that she wasn’t concerned about where she was or how she had gotten there but couldn’t bring herself to think of it as something to dwell on. Someone would come along soon and tell her what her position was in this place, and then she would fulfil whatever role they commanded and things would be just perfect.

Moments after she awoke, Scarlett was Princess Chloe walk into the room, only she thought something felt off about her. Her posture, while still perfect, was one which indicated submission rather than dominance. Her outfit included a swaying skirt that ended halfway between her knees and her waist, showing off her luscious legs and undoubtedly flattered her ass (which Scarlett was somewhat disappointed she could not see), a crop top cut so tight against her chest that her breasts were practically straining to get out, and a choker around her perfect and pale neck. She looked incredibly beautiful, unbelievably sexy, and yet her demeanour was one which indicated her beauty was the possession of someone else.

And then he walked in.

He was stark naked and massively erect; he walked with an ease that seemed incompatible with the hardness of his cock, yet somehow he pulled it off. “This man is Master,” Scarlett thought to herself, “and his cock is the centre of the world.”

Chloe—no longer Princess, she couldn’t be when Master was in the room—knelt down in front of her and looked directly into Scarlett’s eyes with her own, those beautiful eyes that had taken Scarlett into trance countless times before.

“This man is Master,” Chloe said, as if reading Scarlett’s mind, “and his cock is the centre of your world.”

“Yes!” Scarlett practically yelled, “he is Master and his cock is everything to me.”

“Very good girl,” Chloe replied, slipping her fingers into Scarlett’s pussy and eliciting a gasp from her. “And who am I?”

“You… you are Master’s slave, Chloe.”

“Good girl,” Chloe repeated, increasing the speed and thrust of her fingering, and rubbing Scarlett’s clit with expertise. Scarlett noticed that Master had begun to masturbate to the image of these two beautiful women in this intimate situation, but Chloe gripped her face and pulled her attention back onto her own eyes. “Who are you?”

“I. Am. Master’s. Slaaave” responded Scarlett, the pleasure building such that she could only speak in gasps.

“And what would you do for Master?” The question had an air of finality about it.

“A-ny-thiing” was Scarlett’s staccato reply.

Chloe turned her head slightly towards their Master while still maintaining an alluring eye contact with Scarlett. “I think she’s ready, Master,” she said with a devilish smile on her face.

“Scarlett,” Master’s voice boomed across the room—he did not yell but his voice had such natural force to it that his words overwhelmed any other sound—“Cum for me.”

Convulsions of pleasure shook through Scarlett’s body as Chloe’s fingers continued working her clit and pussy. The feeling was intense beyond anything she had ever experienced or imagined, and it lasted twice as long as any orgasm she could remember (or the ones she couldn’t). Chloe kept Scarlett upright and on her knees throughout, before gently easing her onto her back as the pleasure subsided.

She saw Master approach as she lay on the ground, catching her breath. He had his rock-hard dick in his hand, slowly pumping at it to the image of Scarlett lying posed on the floor. His member looked so delicious, so eminently serviceable that Scarlett unconsciously licked and bit her lips at the sight of it.

Chloe was on her knees in front of Scarlett, her hands resting on the flattened girl’s knees. She looked ready to pounce on Scarlett’s pussy and promptly asked Master if he would like for her to “prepare” his new slave.

“No,” came Master’s reply, “you have earned a reward for attracting this one. Remove all of your clothes.”

Chloe seductively stripped off her top and let her large breasts hang out, then turned around and put her legs together before bending over as she pulled her skirt all the way down, giving both Scarlett and Master a perfect view of her perfect ass. She turned once more to face Master, her chest was puffed out to show off her assets and she had a look of mischievous joy on her face.

“How would you like me, Master?”

“Sit on Slave Scarlett’s face, my pet,” was Master’s response.

Chloe got onto her hands and knees and seductively crawled over Scarlett’s own naked body. Scarlett had recovered from her orgasm and was already wet again from Chloe’s performance. She knew, of course, that the performance was intended for Master, but Scarlett greatly enjoyed having a front-row view.

Her view only improved as Chloe’s hot, wet pussy was pressed over her face. Scarlett grabbed the former Princess’ ass cheeks and began to eat her out, enjoying the experience more than she had ever enjoyed giving oral sex before. Chloe gasped and soon began to writhe with pleasure as Scarlett’s tongue worked her in all the right places and at just the right pace. While she was glad that Chloe was getting pleasure from this, Scarlett know that just like that girl’s sensual strip tease, her own generosity was done purely so that Master could enjoy the show.

Suddenly, Master’s hands gripped her waist and pulled it upwards and his magnificent member thrust into her with such power that Scarlett temporarily forgot about the beautiful woman straddling her face and let out her own gasp of pleasure. She soon remembered, however, that Master wanted her to please Chloe and promptly returned to the delicious task of eating her out as Master thrust himself deeper into Scarlett’s own eager pussy.

Chloe was the first of the trio to cum, doing so with intense pleasure and gasps of ecstasy. Once she had come to her senses Master ordered her off of Scarlett’s mouth and commanded her to help him bring his new slave to orgasm. Chloe lay on her side next to Scarlett and pressed her tongue into her sister-slave’s mouth, then rubbing her clit as Master’s prick continued to thrust into her ever more soaked pussy. As Scarlett got closer to orgasm Chloe broke off their kiss and began licking and nibbling on Scarlett’s nipples, causing the pressure to build up within the woman being pleasured by these two beautiful people. Her breaths became shallow as she approached climax and as she finally came she let out a great gasping moan. Master continued to fuck her for the duration of her orgasm, increasing her pleasure greatly in the process.

Scarlett was still dizzy with pleasure as Master withdrew his member and ordered his two slaves to kneel before him. Scarlett stared at Master’s perfect cock, fully erect and coated in her pussy juices, feeling as though she had fallen into another trance for him. He ordered the two women to lick his dick clean before he would gift them with his cum, a command the ladies obeyed with immense enjoyment. After a few moments Master told them to stop and simply present their tits for him to cover with his cum, masturbating himself and finishing all over Scarlett’s chest.

“Slave Chloe clean that up, and make sure to share with Slave Scarlett,” said Master.

“Yes Master, anything you desire,” was Chloe’s response, as she leaned in to lick the cum off of Scarlett’s chest before kissing her fellow slave and sharing Master’s seed with her own tongue. The taste was absolutely scrumptious and Scarlett was excited to know that they would be able to share this taste, this pleasure, whenever Master wanted them to please him. Nothing in the world, Scarlett thought, could surpass the pleasure of being Master’s devoted slave.

* * *

The new video was quickly becoming not only the most popular on Princess Chloe’s channel, but also the site as a whole—people were buying it in droves, then sending bonus tributes to Chloe’s account because of how much they enjoyed it, how devoted it made them feel.

Scarlett was delighted to have been a part of this success, especially since she knew Master had been so pleased with their performance and their success. He had been watching as the clip was made and had even begun masturbating as they performed for the camera. Of course, the first take was ruined right after Master got his glorious cock out and began stroking it: neither Scarlett nor Chloe could hope to focus on their performance while Master was so openly aroused. After a double-blowjob, the two slaves got back to work under orders from Master not to get distracted this time.

Chloe returned to the role of Princess Chloe, all-powerful hypnotic mistress, while Scarlett took the part of her devoted slave-girl. Both women wore seductive lingerie as Scarlett kissed Chloe’s feet, up her legs, and then began eating her out in front of the camera. In the final cut of the clip a hypnotic spiral overlay would draw viewers in while Scarlett’s voice spoke to them through their headphones.

“I am devoted,” her voice said. “I am a slave. I will obey. I will tribute.”

Subliminal messages were also placed on the clip, compelling men to share this clip with women and for women to send a message to Princess Chloe. Of the women who contacted, a few would be selected in order to join Master’s harem of devoted sex slaves.

Master deserved more women, Master wanted more women, and Chloe and Scarlett were determined to give Master everything he wanted.