The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Building a Harem

Chapter Three — Roberta

It had been three weeks since Roberta and Craig had had sex, and three weeks added again since Craig had initiated sex. Earlier in their relationship Craig had been the one with the higher sex drive, but now Roberta was the one who felt that her sexual needs weren’t being met.

She had tried just about everything to spice things up—new lingerie, sexy costumes and roleplay, spontaneous offers of blowjobs—but it seemed as though Craig had just lost interest in her. Roberta had never exactly been perfect porn star material, she knew that, but she still had an attractive figure. Her breasts were small, sure, but her petite figure and medium-length auburn hair had been a major turn-on for Craig once; he had especially enjoyed it when she dressed as a schoolgirl for him and indulged in his teacher/student fantasies.

Now, however, there was nothing she could do to get Craig to so much as look at her in a sexual way. He seemed totally disinterested in her.

What’s more, it wasn’t just that he was disinterested in sex with Roberta, he didn’t seem to want to do much of anything with her. He had stopped taking her out for dinner, stopped buying her flowers. He had become very tight with his money lately in a way that seemed to go beyond just not treating his girlfriend: he didn’t buy himself anything either, beyond the necessities.

Roberta was sure that they were going to break up—she had spent countless hours on the phone with friends talking about it—but she couldn’t understand why he didn’t just get on with it. Roberta would never do it herself, in spite of their troubles she really did love Craig but waiting for the inevitable conversation felt so awful that at times she just wanted him to get it over with.

She couldn’t understand why he wanted to prolong this state of limbo but whenever she tried to talk to him about their relationship he simply changed the subject or said that he had something that he needed to do. It was infuriating for her, and she decided that some day soon she would have to confront him about it and not let him change topic or leave until they had talked about what was going on between them.

* * *

Finally, one day at work, Roberta decided that she couldn’t wait any longer. She needed to talk to Craig about their relationship and she needed to do it immediately. She talked to her boss about taking a half-day and soon she was driving back to her and Craig’s shared apartment. Craig had the day off so they would have the entire afternoon and evening to talk things out, and Roberta was determined to be as thorough as possible.

The apartment was silent when Roberta entered and at first she wondered if perhaps Craig was out. His keys were sitting on the shelf, though, and since she had had to unlock the door to get in that meant he must be around. She checked the kitchen and living room but there was no sign of him, so she decided to check the bedroom.

Roberta was shocked upon opening the bedroom door to find Craig on his knees in front of the bed, his cock in his hand, masturbating to porn playing on his laptop that he had placed on the edge of the bed. He was going at it quite slowly but was completely engrossed in whatever it was he was watching. He had headphones on, which meant he didn’t read Roberta as she opened the door.

Part of her wanted to leave, this scenario was not what she was expecting and it had thrown her off. But she decided that she needed to stick to her plan, regardless of the awkwardness of the situation. It’s not as it they could avoid this conversation being awkward anyway.

“Craig,” she said, loud enough that it should have gotten through his headphones, “we need to talk.”

Craig didn’t react; he simply knelt their in front of his laptop, gently massaging his cock and staring mouth agape at the screen.

As Roberta moved closer in order to try again, she noticed what Craig was watching. It was a woman—a stunningly beautiful woman, Roberta had to admit—dancing seductively as a spiral overlay pulsated rhythmically. She took a moment to admire this woman and her fantastic body which was moving with such grace and in remarkable symmetry with the spiral that Roberta temporarily found herself drawn in, wanting to watch more.

She shook her head and tried to refocus: she had to get Craig to stop watching and start talking with her. She tapped him on the shoulder and again said his name to get his attention, but once more this elicited no reaction from her boyfriend, who simply stared enraptured at the screen, still stroking his cock at a beat that seemed to match the pulsing of the spiral.

Roberta knelt down next to him and grasped his shoulders. She was starting to get worried now, this wasn’t awkward anymore, it was kind of frightening.

But now that she was at his level, with her head next to his, she could vaguely make out the sounds coming from his headphones. A repetitive, monotonous kind of beat was emanating from them and it made Roberta feel much more relaxed and at ease. She could hear a woman’s voice coming through as well but couldn’t make out exactly what she was saying. She could get a sense for the woman’s tone, though, and it was so relaxed and calming that Roberta found that her anxieties over the situation were beginning to fade.

Her eyes naturally returned to the screen, the spiral still twirling and the gorgeous woman now dancing with her ass to the camera, moving so seductively and in such perfect rhythm to the pulsating music and spiral that Roberta simply couldn’t look away. She found herself getting wet while watching; she had never thought about women in a sexual way before but she was barely thinking at all now. She felt the heat rising in her as she slipped her fingers into her panties and began rubbing her clit. It just felt so good to watch, to not look away, and to take in the irresistible beauty of this Goddess among women.

Her pace quickened at the same time as Craig’s did, neither of them conscious of the other person next to them. The tone of that seductive voice that Roberta could only just make out was now becoming more sexual, as though it were leading up to a grand climax. Roberta and Craig came simultaneously, with Craig coming in his own hand. Unthinkingly, Roberta began to lick her fingers clean of her pussy juices as Craig licked his own cum from his hand.

After a few moments the woman faded from the screen, leaving only the spiral, then the spiral too faded and the video came to an end. It was at this point that Roberta and Craig awoke, both now aware of what they had just done in front of one another, of what they had just done together.

* * *

They didn’t talk about it. Roberta simply felt too awkward to say anything, but she knew now why Craig had been so distant with her lately, so disinterested in sex, so tight with money: it was all because he was devoting himself to that woman, whoever she was. And for whatever reason, now that she knew why it was happening, Roberta simply didn’t mind anymore. She would think about Craig giving his time, his attention, his desire, and his money to that beautiful, sexy woman and she didn’t care. In fact, the thought of it kind of turned her on.

Now that she knew Craig was getting his pleasure from elsewhere, she had decided that she was going to take care of her own sexual desires by masturbating more often, and usually the thing that most turned her on was the memory of that experience she had with Craig watching that woman dance so seductively in sync with the spiral. The more she thought about it the more turned on she would get, and the more she found that nothing else would do to get her off.

Soon, however, the memory alone proved insufficient and she began searching the internet for that video. While she found numerous hypnosis dommes, none were that woman from the video she had watched with Craig, so Roberta’s frustrations grew and grew. After almost two weeks, she decided that she needed to talk to Craig again.

She wasn’t able to look him in the eye when she finally brought it up. In spite of how much she wanted it, she couldn’t help feeling somewhat embarrassed by her need that had been developing out of an experience neither Roberta nor Craig had talked about since it happened.

“It’s just…” she struggled to find the words and to express them, “it’s just that since I watched that video I haven’t been able to get off without thinking about it, and whenever I think about it I have to get off.”

Her face was scarlett, she felt ashamed to admit that she had no control over her desires.

Craig, for his part, simply nodded as she explained the situation. He didn’t look surprised at all, as if this was something that he had been expecting.

“It’s impossible to resist her, I’m surprised it took you this long to ask for more clips but I had assumed you just found them by yourself.”

Roberta felt deliriously happy that there were more clips that she could watch: she had been worried that maybe that one clip had been it and there would never be any more.

“Her name is Princess Chloe,” Craig continued, “and she posts new videos every week.”

Every week! Roberta could hardly contain her delight and Craig noticed the barely suppressed smile on her face.

“I have plenty of her videos downloaded,” Craig said, opening his laptop and browsing through some files, “but we’re not allowed to share clips to people who haven’t paid for them. I can show you one of her free promo videos but beyond that you’ll have to buy them.”

He had a video file open on his laptop, which he placed facing outwards on the edge of the bed.

“We always kneel while watching Princess Chloe’s videos,” he instructed her, handing her the headphones and gesturing to the floor in front of the laptop. He remained seated on the bed, not able to see the screen but staring intently as his girlfriend sank to her knees and eagerly began watching the clips.

It began with powerful pulsating sounds as a spiral occupied the entire screen. Roberta noticed a voice whispering into her ears but couldn’t make out specific words; it was as if the voice were slipping through the cracks of the repetitive beats and into her subconscious mind. The image of a ripe and desirable vagina began to come through on the screen as well, a subtle effect behind the still dominant spiral. A perfectly manicured feminine hand began to masturbate the pussy, fingering it and rubbing the clit, as Roberta’s mouth fell open and drool began to form on her lips. She didn’t notice that she had pulled down her skirt and begun masturbating her own moist clit, however she became acutely aware of it when the video ended and she emerged from trance without having been satisfied.

“It’s over?” she asked Craig imploringly, “but I need more, it can’t be done already.”

“That was only a promo clip, Princess Chloe doesn’t let anyone see the best, most powerful and pleasurable material without paying for it,” was Craig’s response.

“But you have videos downloaded. Can’t it just…” Roberta knew the answer before she asked, but her temptation to watch Craig’s clips was just so powerful.

“Princess Chloe doesn’t allow us to share her clips to people who haven’t paid for them, and she doesn’t allow us to watch clips that aren’t promos without payment.”

The videos on Craig’s computer were so tantalising, Roberta could practically taste the satisfaction she would feel upon watching them and couldn’t think of anything in the world she wanted more. Her desire had reached its peak: her cheeks were flushed, her pussy warm and moist, and her chest rose and fell at a rapid pace due to her thirst for a pleasure only those videos could bring. But if Princess Chloe didn’t want her to watch Craig’s purchased clips then no matter how much Roberta wanted them she simply couldn’t bring herself to open the files. Instead, still on her knees in front of the bed, she took out her credit card and opened the browser to search for Princess Chloe. If buying clips is what Princess Chloe wanted, if it’s what would bring Roberta the satisfaction she craved, then it was the only option.

She purchased three clips to start with: one which was framed as an introduction to devotion, one which promised ultimate satisfaction through hypnosis fetishism, and one which was aimed exclusively at women. Craig watched as Roberta fell into trance for the first two videos—only watching Roberta, of course, and not the clips—but had to leave for the third, as Princess Chloe strictly commanded that no men be present for the viewing, they should not be let anywhere near that clip.

It began as the previous videos had: a spiral, pulsating music, imagery of Princess Chloe’s perfect form, and her entrancing voice whispering through the headphones.

However, after a few minutes of induction, something different happened. Princess Chloe, dressed in a short halter top and a swaying skirt, dropped to her knees. The words being whispered into Roberta’s ear now became a mantra: “I am a slavegirl for Master.”

It felt strange to hear Princess Chloe talk like this, to use the first person in describing submission, but nonetheless the message leaked into Roberta’s subconscious mind. There she began to accept a new truth: that if Princess Chloe served a Master then this man must be Roberta’s Master as well. If someone as powerful and beautiful as Princess Chloe is a slavegirl then Roberta should consider herself lucky if she were to find herself in such a position.

A man walked onto the screen, his face hidden from the camera but his massive, hard cock drew Roberta’s eyes irresistibly. Princess Chloe’s words now changed and different phrases began overlapping with each other:

“Master’s cock is perfection and I am so lucky to serve it.”

“I will obey Master in all things.”

“Master’s wish is my command.”

“Obedience is pleasure, pleasure is obedience.”

On the screen, Princess Chloe began sucking Master’s cock as Roberta began masturbating furiously. The music and overlapping mantras built to a crescendo as Master sprayed a massive, glorious load of cum all over Chloe’s face and tits, leading to an orgasm of supreme force for Roberta.

The music, voices, and images faded to black as Roberta recovered, still deeply entranced. Writing was now occupying the screen, instructing her to send nudes to an email account and await further instruction. Roberta, not a thought in her mind other than obedience, took the nudes and sent them via email, only awakening from her trance once she had completed her task.

* * *

It was just three hours later that she got a response to her email, signed from Master. She was instructed to come to a specific location as soon as possible, where she would be inducted into Master’s harem. Roberta’s hypnotic state took over, compelling her to do whatever it took to get to that location and become one of Master’s slavegirls. She told Craig that she had been selected by Princess Chloe to become a personal devotee, a claim that elicited jealousy in her boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend really, Master was the only man who would ever get to use her sexually) but no objections. For him, Princess Chloe’s word remained law, even if it had been superseded in Roberta’s mind by the law of her new Master.

She packed a few pieces of her sexiest underwear and lingerie and drove to the instructed location, which turned out to be a luxury apartment building. At the intercom she typed in the apartment code and told the voice on the other end—a woman’s voice but certainly not Chloe’s—that her name was Roberta and she was hear to join her Master’s harem. She was buzzed in immediately and took the elevator up to the top floor.

She dropped to her knees at the door of the apartment she had been instructed to go to, mind perfectly blank and awaiting further commands. The door was opened by a perfectly nude Chloe, who told Roberta to come inside and remove all of her clothes. Roberta obeyed without question, standing up and stepping inside, removing her top before Chloe had even shut the door behind her.

Seated on a large, throne-like chair at the far end of the central room was a man having his cock sucked by another gorgeous redhead who looked quite like Chloe. As Roberta approached the man, having removed her final item of clothing, she realised that this man was Master. She dropped to her knees once more and as he gestured for her to continue approaching she did so on all fours, her tight and petite body flushed with the desire to worship and obey this man.

Master ordered the second redhead, whom he referred to as slave Scarlett, to cease pleasuring him, and Roberta took her place on her knees in front of him.

“Masturbate me, slave Roberta,” commanded Master, “as slave Chloe and slave Scarlett induct you to your new life.”

“Yes Master,” answered Roberta meekly, “whatever you wish.”

Roberta reached out and began slowly sliding her hand up and down Master’s cock, which felt moist from slave Scarlett’s interrupted fellatio. As she jerked her Master off, slave Chloe and slave Scarlett knelt on either side of her and whispered mantras into her ears, telling her to repeat them out loud once and to lodge them deep into her subconscious mind.

“You are Master’s devoted sex slave and you will do anything he commands,” whispered slave Chloe, as slave Scarlett gently bit on Roberta’s other earlobe, something Roberta had always found highly enjoyable.

“I am Master’s devoted sex slave and I will do anything he commands,” repeated Roberta, the words becoming an essential part of her being.

Now it was slave Scarlett’s turn to whisper as slave Chloe kissed along Roberta’s neck: “Your mind, body, and soul belong to Master; your name is slave Roberta.”

“My mind, body, and soul belong to Master; my name is slave Roberta.”

The two women continued to give slave Roberta new mantras to repeat and new physical sensations to enjoy as she jerked her Master’s cock. As the mantras and pleasures came quicker and more intensely, so too did slave Roberta’s pace increase. Just as she repeated the mantra “Master’s cum is the most delicious thing I will ever taste,” Master’s load sprayed all over slave Roberta’s face and chest, with just a little bit of his delicious juices getting into her open mouth. Master ordered her to lick his cock and her fingers clean of any remnants of his cum, so she got more of her treat that way, but the load sprayed on her face and breasts was taken by slave Chloe and slave Scarlett, as a reward for inducting slave Roberta so well.

All three slavegirls stared up at their Master adoringly, his member still stiff as he stood up from his throne.

“I think it is time to retire to the bedroom,” he said. “I want to see what this tight little body can do. Slave Chloe, slave Scarlett, you may pleasure one another while I fuck my new property.”

The three slavegirls eagerly followed their Master into the bedroom. As they reached the door, slave Chloe whispered in slave Roberta’s ear, “Getting fucked by Master is the highest pleasure imaginable, you are so lucky.”

Slave Roberta didn’t repeat the phrase as she had done before, but it still became lodged in the deepest realms of her subconscious mind as an incontrovertible truth. She took a deep breath before crossing the threshold into Master’s boudoir, attempting to prepare herself for a pleasure she could only dream of before. She was so incredibly fortunate to bed a part of Master’s harem, she only wished that more women could experience the ecstasy that she was about to enjoy, the ecstasy of absolute devotion.

She stepped into the bedroom, Master already lying supine on the superking-sized bed, his hard dick in his hand. Slave Chloe and slave Scarlett climbed onto the bed and began eating one another out as Scarlett crawled towards her Master’s waiting cock, leaving the bedroom door open behind her. She was finally ready to experience perfect pleasure.