The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Building a Harem

Chapter Four — Sofia

Sofia was just about ready to crack.

If just one more guy came up to her and used the same, awful pick-up line about how she looked like a young Jennifer Lopez she would feel an irresistible compulsion to slap him across the face.

Of course, Sofia knew that it was a compliment, and a pretty big one at that, but it also showed that the guy who made it wasn’t really looking at her face as much as he was ogling her body. She had J. Lo’s curvaceous figure and medium Latina skin tone—“glowing” was another compliment that Sofia received frequently and more gratefully—but her face, while still pretty, didn’t look anything like Lopez’s. The two could only be mistaken for one another from behind, and that was usually the only view guys needed to see before they started hitting on her.

It was midday on a Saturday and already three guys had come up to her and used that line, two of them had approached her from behind and obviously had not seen her face. She used to just tell guys who hit on her the truth, that she was gay and therefore not interested, but for about half the guys who hit on her this only got them more excited and they would ask her to join them in a threesome with another girl, as if that was something Sofia could possibly want.

She was feeling very worked up and irritated, enough that she was about ready to call off her day of retail therapy and just go home to watch porn, when she spotted her former co-worker Scarlett across the street. The two had never been all that close—things were slightly awkward after Sofia, upon finding out that Scarlett was also a lesbian, asked her out only to be turned down—but when Scarlett left the job very suddenly Sofia found that she missed having the redhead around the office.

She tried to get Scarlett’s attention by waving but the other woman didn’t notice and continued on her path, looking very much like a woman on a mission. It had been several weeks since Scarlett had quit and no one from the office had seen her since, so Sofia figured that it would be worth it to catch up with her, if she could. At the first available moment Sofia jaywalked across the street and picked up her pace in hopes of getting within arm’s length of Scarlett and getting her attention.

Before that could happen, though, Scarlett turned down a corner onto a street Sofia wasn’t familiar with but that immediately gave off slightly seedier vibes than she was accustomed to. Since this street was less thronged with people, Sofia tried calling out to Scarlett but again the redhead didn’t seem to notice, walking on a short distance before turning in to a store called Emerald Lingerie.

Sofia was a little surprised by this move and wasn’t sure whether she should follow Scarlett inside, wait until she was finished, or simply give up and go about her day. She didn’t want to give up as she was sincerely curious how Scarlett was, what had prompted her to quit so suddenly, and what she was up to (and maybe also if she was seeing anyone). Since it seemed like either waiting for her outside or going in to talk to her would be equally awkward, Sofia decided that she would simply go in and clarify that she wasn’t in the store for herself but just saw Scarlett go in and wanted to say hi.

Scarlett was still on the first floor when Sofia came in, looking at a mannequin in a bright pink pairing of bra and panties.

“Scarlett,” said Sofia, approaching the redhead from behind, “hey!”

Scarlett, after a moment of having no reaction, turned and blinked. She didn’t seem to recognise Sofia at first, a realisation that stung Sofia a little bit since they had worked together for almost three years, and when she did respond her tone was flat, indicating that she had no enthusiasm for reconnecting with an old acquaintance.

“Oh, hi Sofia,” answered Scarlett, with no follow up.

“God, I haven’t seen you in so long,” said Sofia, trying to inject some eagerness into the situation. “How have things been? What are you up to?”

“Well, you know, this and that.” Scarlett was glancing around the store and Sofia thought for a second that it must be the awkward setting that was causing Scarlett to behave so strangely.

“Sorry, I realise this is an awkward place to run into each other,” Sofia hoped that addressing the awkwardness would help to alleviate it, “but I saw you on the street and thought that since it’s been forever since we saw each other I would come and say hi!”

“Ah, hmm,” was Scarlett’s only response.

“Anyway,” Sofia swallowed, this was so awkward, she had made a mistake but couldn’t back out of it now, “what’s going on in your life? How are you?”

At that moment Scarlett’s eyes brightened and a smile spread across her face, she had the look of someone who had just realised something wonderful and who couldn’t wait to share it with you.

“My life has been amazing lately; I feel so great and I’ve been doing so well.” Scarlett reached out and touched Sofia’s arm, her eye contact was now unbreakable, but Sofia still saw that she gently bit her lower lip before returning to a warm and welcoming smile.

“Well, umm,” Sofia felt slightly thrown by this beautiful woman going from zero to one hundred in an instant. Was Scarlett flirting with her? “I’ve been pretty good too, though work is still really boring, more so since you left as well.”

“Haha, yeah, I don’t miss the job, but I’m glad that you’ve missed me. I know I’ve missed you.”

Okay, Sofia thought, definitely flirting.

She started to blush and instinctively, as she always did when she found someone attractive, she tucked her hair behind both ears.

“Well, maybe we could go for a coffee sometime or something,” said Sofia.

“I have a better idea,” answered Scarlett, her eyes bright and mischievous, “I should introduce you to my… life coach.” She took a moment to think of with the word, which Sofia noticed but quickly dismissed as irrelevant. She was more surprised that Scarlett would have a life coach, and why would she be so eager for Sofia to meet her?

“You are going to love him,” said Scarlett, grabbing Sofia’s arm and taking her out of the store. Apparently, the life coach was a man, which only left Sofia feeling more confused. This situation had gone from awkward to flirtatious to just plain weird at a very rapid pace, Sofia felt like she was going to get conversational whiplash.

“I, um, well, okay, sure. I guess I have the day free so we can do whatever you want,” said Sofia, hoping that Scarlett would come around to some other idea all by herself. “So, what exactly is a life coach?”

“Well,” said Scarlett, taking a few moments to think carefully about her phrasing, “it’s someone who helps you to fulfil your potential. My life has gotten sooo much better since I met him, he’ll change your life too.”

“Is there a fee? Do I have to sign up for a course or something?” Sofia felt like she was being carried along by a speeding river, unable to stop it and unsure of where she would end up.

“The first session with him is free and once it’s over I guarantee you will do whatever it takes to stay,” answered Scarlett with a wicked smile.

Sofia was just about to ask what she meant by that when Scarlett cheerfully announced that they were at her car, a red Honda Civic, and she had hopped into it before Sofia got a chance to say anything.

“We should listen to some music,” said Scarlett, already scrolling through her phone as Sofia got into the passenger’s side. “And I know just what track to play.”

She started up the engine as a slow, pulsating beat began playing loudly from the car’s speakers. It seemed to vibrate inside of Sofia’s mind and prevent her from thinking clearly.

“This is, um, interesting music,” said Sofia, raising her voice so that it Scarlett could hear her over the beat.

“I listen to it every day,” said Scarlett, her voice taking on a dreamy tone. “I know it can sound a little strange at first but listen closely and give it some time, you’ll find yourself positively entranced by it.” She turned to Sofia and gave her that wicked smile again, which Sofia returned with a smile of her own. She felt so attracted to Scarlett, she was perfectly willing to put up with some weird music and meeting her life coach in order to get a date with her, and maybe get into bed with her.

Automatically, Sofia’s breath began to slow in rhythm with the beat’s pulses, and soon her heartrate began to slow as well. She felt perfectly relaxed and calm, her thoughts starting to slow as well as a feeling of drowsiness and contentment washed over her.

After a few minutes of listening, Sofia found that she was starting to really like this music, she could see why Scarlett listened every day.

“Are you starting to feel it?” asked Scarlett, as they were stuck in traffic.

“Mmm, I feel so gooood,” answered Sofia, dreamily.

“Then come here,” said Scarlett, placing a finger under Sofia’s chin and pulling her gently towards her own face.

Sofia thought for a second that Scarlett was going to kiss her, but instead the redhead placed her lips next to the Latina’s ear and began counting backwards from ten.

“Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six,” with each number Sofia felt the sensation of falling, but not in an anxious way, more like falling asleep.

“Five. Four. Three. Two. One.”

At one Scarlett snapped her fingers and Sofia’s eyes closed as she fell into a deep hypnotic trance.

* * *

Sofia awoke to the sounds of that same pulsating music she had fallen asleep to, only she had obviously been taken from the car and placed in a room. She had also had her clothes taken from her, a fact she realised peacefully as she sat up. She still felt drowsy and perfectly calm as her eyes drifted open and immediately began staring at the wall in front of her, upon which a black and white spiral was being projected. Intuitively as she sat up she positioned herself on her knees in front of the huge spiral from which she found she could not look away.

“That’s very good,” said a voice from behind her. “There is nothing now except for the spiral, the music, my voice, and the feel of my body against yours.”

Sofia realised with pleasure that it was Scarlett speaking from behind her as the redhead’s hands were placed on Sofia’s shoulders and slowly, smoothly made their way down her arms.

“Just relax, and stare, and listen,” said Scarlett, her hands now on Sofia’s curvy hips, eliciting arousal from the entranced Latina. “Feel my hands caress your body, think about how good it feels, and how much you want this feeling to last forever.”

It was true, Sofia was in heaven, if this feeling could last indefinitely then there was nothing more that she could ever want.

In front of her the spiral began to fade but never entirely disappeared from the image. Now, though, the projection was showing Scarlett—beautiful, nude Scarlett, a sight that Sofia had longed to see and that fulfilled her every expectation—on her knees. A man, also nude, stood in front of her, fully erect. Scarlett began to kiss along the shaft of this man’s cock, worshipping every inch of it before placing it fully in her mouth and starting to suck. Her face showed that she was enjoying this experience just as much as the man she was sucking off, and although Sofia knew that she was gay she also knew that if she could suck that cock then it would be the best sexual experience of her life, second only to having that cock in her pussy.

As if on cue, Scarlett began to massage her clit, momentarily causing Sofia’s eyes to flutter with pleasure. She soon refocused on the scene playing out on the wall in front of her, which, combined with Scarlett’s skilled fingers, was rapidly bringing her close to climax.

“This feeling can last forever,” Scarlett whispered seductively in Sofia’s ear, “you can live a life of pure pleasure. All you need to do is submit.”

“Yessss, please, I want it.” Sofia’s breathing was short and rapid, she knew that she could only reach orgasm by submitting and she could not wait any longer to climax.

The scene of Scarlett giving a man a blowjob faded and the spiral once again dominated the wall, while from behind both Scarlett and Sofia came the man Sofia had just been watching. As in the film he was naked and fully erect, his hard cock causing Sofia to salivate with desire. He stood in front of the spiral as Scarlett ordered Sofia to repeat her words and accept them as gospel truth.

“This man is Master and you will worship and obey him,” said Scarlett, continuing to finger Sofia’s dripping wet cunt.

“He is my Master, I will worship and obey him,” repeated Sofia, her mind awash in arousal.

“You belong to Master: mind, body, and soul.”

“I belong to Master,” said Sofia; “mind, body, and soul.”

“His cum is the most perfect nectar you have ever tasted.”

“His cum is the most perfect nectar I have ever tasted.” Sofia’s mouth was watering so much that some drool dropped onto her tits, though she was entirely unaware of this because of how focused she was on Master’s cock.

“Your name is slave Sofia, serving Master is your only purpose,” said Scarlett, increasing the speed and force of her fingering, bringing Sofia right to the edge of pleasure.

“Yes…” Sofia’s desire could hardly be contained but she struggled to get her words out. “My name is slave Sofia… ahhh… serving Master is my only purpose.”

Master stepped forward and held Sofia’s head with his hands. He leaned in and with a powerful, masculine voice said, simply, “Come.”

The orgasm ruptured from Sofia’s pussy, drenching her body in pleasure and leaving her utterly shellshocked. As the waves of pleasure continued to wash over her, Sofia found herself falling onto her side, with Scarlett easing her down. With the pleasure receding now into a peaceful afterglow, Sofia’s eyes began to close, and she fell back into a deep hypnotic trance.

* * *

When slave Sofia awoke once again, she was lying on a large bed with slave Scarlett’s face buried between her legs. Having Scarlett go down on her had long been one of Sofia’s fantasies, so it was certainly a pleasant way to wake up. Slave Scarlett had an exceptional talent for oral sex, and fairly soon slave Sofia was thrusting her hips forward and writhing on the redhead’s tongue, but before Sofia could climax Scarlett pulled away, depriving Sofia of her orgasm.

Slave Sofia lay there, incredibly aroused but unsatisfied, wondering why slave Scarlett had stopped.

Scarlett stepped off the bed and walked towards the door, slave Sofia watching her ass sway with every step. Scarlett opened the door and said, “She’s ready for you now, Master,” as the only man Sofia ever wanted to fuck stepped into the room, his naked form perfectly sculpted like a Greek statue.

Slave Sofia crawled on her hands and knees to the edge of the bed, posed with her back arched and ass in the air, and found herself at eye level with Master’s hard cock. Her mouth watered with desire as she looked upwards at Master to ask his permission to suck him off. Master nodded, saying “Pleasure me, my slavegirl.”

Slave Sofia began by licking and sucking just the head of his dick, gently working her way down the shaft until she was sucking along almost the entire shaft. She felt like she couldn’t quite take the entire thing, but slave Scarlett climbed onto the bed and placed her own face next to Sofia’s, put her hands on the back of Sofia’s head and pushed her further onto Master’s dick. With slave Scarlett’s help, slave Sofia was taking the entirety on Master’s cock in her mouth; she gagged slightly but it seemed like Master didn’t mind the sound, though all the same Sofia tried to make the blowjob as smooth as possible to ensure his pleasure.

Slave Scarlett, having successfully gotten slave Sofia to fit all of Master’s cock into her mouth and throat, began kissing Master’s chest and stomach, then licking his balls to increase the enjoyment he was getting from Sofia. The view of slave Scarlett pleasuring their shared Master was enough to keep slave Sofia wet without any physical stimulation, but she also found that she was getting off from giving oral sex. Master’s pleasure is my pleasure, she thought to herself, and what pleases him pleases me.

After several minutes of worshiping Master’s cock with her mouth Sofia was instructed to turn around and present her pussy, which she did with the most sultriness she could muster. Master slid his entire cock into her in a single thrust, causing slave Sofia to gasp from the intense burst of pleasure. She had never felt so good in her life, Master’s cock gave her the greatest sexual stimulation she could imagine and the pleasure centres in her brain exploded with activity.

“Slave Scarlett,” said Master, his voice firm and authoritative, his thrusts into slave Sofia still deep and powerful, “lay down in front of slave Sofia so that she may pleasure you with her tongue while I pleasure myself with her cunt.”

Slave Sofia buried her tongue in slave Scarlett’s pussy as soon as it was positioned in front of her. She was experiencing utter bliss from Master’s cock and she felt so grateful to Scarlett for bringing her into this life that she wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible.

Slave Sofia was the first to come, the pressure building with every thrust and eventually erupting with enough force to cause her to collapse slightly onto the bed. Her face fell onto slave Scarlett’s pussy but slave Sofia had to lift her head in order to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Master kept her waist raised with his strong hands, continuing to thrust with a slightly slower pace but greater force, prolonging slave Sofia’s already intense orgasm by doing so.

Once slave Sofia got back to eating slave Scarlett’s pussy it wasn’t long until the latter woman was at her own climax, maintaining eye contact with her Master as she did so since she knew he enjoyed that.

Once the two slavegirls had received their pleasure they begged Master to let them finish him off. He withdrew his dick from slave Sofia’s pussy and stood back from the bed, instructing his slaves to kneel for him and bring him to orgasm together. The each kneeled on either side and licked and sucked along their Master’s dick, kissing one another over the head whenever theirs mouths met at that spot. It only took a few minutes of this before Master’s cum shot out of him, slave Sofia quickly wrapping her lips around the head of his dick in order to savour every last drop. Some had shot onto the floor, however, and slave Scarlett got onto her hands and knees, still maintaining eye contact with her Master as best she could, and licked his juices off the floor and swallowed them down. A string of cum mixed with saliva was dripping from slave Sofia’s mouth and slave Scarlett caught that with her tongue before it could drop onto slave Sofia’s tits. The two slavegirls embraced and shared the cum that remained to share once they had licked the last of it from Master’s cock.

“So, Master,” said slave Scarlett from her knees in front of him, “can we keep her?”

“Yes,” answered Master. “Yes, I think we will be keeping her.”

Slave Sofia felt overwhelmed by the news, happier than she could have ever imagined being.

She turned to her sister-slave and with a tone of deep gratitude said, “Thank you, slave Scarlett, thank you so much for bringing me to Master.” She then pulled slave Scarlett in for a deep and passionate kiss.

“I think that slave Scarlett has earned an extra award,” said Master, “don’t you agree slave Sofia?”

“Yes, Master,” answered slave Sofia, “I think you’re absolutely right.”

She stood and gave slave Scarlett a hand to help her up, then led her to the bed. When slave Scarlett was lying down with her legs open, slave Sofia began to eat her out once again, as Master watched the performance.

Slave Sofia was delighted to be able to thank slave Scarlett for inducting her into Master’s harem, and she was even more glad that she could do it in a way that pleased Master. What more could a woman possibly want?

* * *

A few days later the two women were back in Emerald Lingerie, trying on new outfits that they thought Master would enjoy. They had the entire store to themselves, apart from a handful of staff members, and there was no one in the changing area apart from them.

“Oh yes, that navy blue pair is gorgeous on you,” said slave Sofia, playfully, “it really contrasts well with your hair, and we both know how much Master loves your red hair.”

“Mmm, thank you my dear,” responded slave Scarlett, giving her fellow slavegirl a kiss for the compliment. “Now it’s your turn to try on something hot.”

She handed slave Sofia a deep-v lace bodysuit and waited on the other side of the curtain as she got changed.

Slave Scarlett’s jaw dropped to see her sexy Latina friend wearing the outfit she had picked out for her. It fit her perfectly, accentuated her curves, and the deep v-cut drew one’s eyes downwards from her ample breasts, over her flat stomach, and down to her barely covered, perfectly shaved and ever so tasty pussy. Slave Scarlett got wet just looking at her. She pulled slave Sofia in close to her and rested her hands on the other woman’s hips.

“God, he is doing to want to fuck you so hard when he sees you wearing that,” said slave Scarlett with a brief tinge of jealousy.

Slave Sofia let out a deep sigh. “I can’t wait, I’m fucking wet just thinking about it.” She took her friend’s hand and placed it on her own pussy to give her a feel of just how turned on she was.

“Well, maybe I should help you out with that, at least until Master can give you his cock,” said slave Scarlett, licking her lips.

She pushed her sister-slave into the changing room and began taking off her clothes, pulling the curtain shut behind her.

“But what if we get caught?” asked slave Sofia.

“Well I have that hypnotic recording on my phone. You’ve seen the women who work here, don’t you think Master would be pleased if we took one home with us?” was slave Scarlett’s response, which drew a mischievous smile from slave Sofia.

The two women were soon in the throngs of a heated passion, and neither made any effort to avoid being heard by the Emerald Lingerie’s sexy female staff members.