The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Building a Harem

Chapter Five — Harper

It had been a long day. Or, rather, it had felt like a long day. Harper was halfway through her seventh and final hour working at the small, independent bookstore and was one of only two staffmembers who were on shift that day. Carla had called in sick at the last minute, and Vernon was so hungover that he was effectively useless with customers. That left Harper to do more than her fair share of work over the course of the day and she was feeling thoroughly drained.

At least it was Friday—she was off for the weekend and had no plans except sleeping in late and staying in bed even later. The forecast for that weekend was awful: strong winds, heavy rain, and a high risk of thunder. This meant that Harper had no social plans, something she was extremely glad of after a tiring week and especially exhausting final shift in work.

With just 30 minutes to go before closing, Harper had already gotten started with the stock-count in the hopes of being able to finish it quickly after they closed the doors to customers. She was interrupted by the soft tinkle of the bell ringing as a new customer entered the store. She didn’t acknowledge the customer as he entered—she found people in bookstores didn’t really want hands-on customer service—and simply continued at her current task.

She was deeply absorbed in her work when she noticed with a start that the man who had just come in was standing right next to her, reaching up high on the shelf right next to her to grab a book.

“Sorry,” he said in a deep voice, “I didn’t mean to give you a fright.”

The first thing Harper noticed was that he was exceptionally attractive. He was tall (not just compared to Harper’s five-foot-nothing figure but tall compared to most guys) and well-built; he wore an expensive-looking navy shirt and grey, straight-cut jeans. His hair and beard were short and styled, but not so styled that you would think he spent the entire morning working to get them just right. Finally, there were his eyes. They were blue and remarkably bright, so bright that you would almost expect them to be visible in a pitch-black room.

“Oh, that’s alright,” said Harper, “I just didn’t realise you were there.”

The man simply smiled in response but continued looking at Harper. She was wearing her usual work outfit: blue jeans and a black t-shirt, but his gaze made her feel fully nude. It wasn’t in a self-conscious way, just as though this man could see right through her clothes and that was somehow perfectly alright. It didn’t hurt that he was attractive, of course. Maybe he thought Harper was attractive too. He didn’t look like their usual clientele but maybe he was into indie chicks with light pink pixie haircuts. Or maybe he was checking out her body: Harper didn’t seem to mind that idea like she normally would, and it was nice to see a guy who appreciated her petite and skinny form considering curves seemed to be all the rage at the moment.

As the stare continued Harper thought that maybe she should ask the man if he needed anything from her, but she felt too... intimidated wasn’t the right word. Overpowered. She felt overpowered by this man’s gaze and the natural authority he exuded, and she knew that if he wanted anything from her he was not afraid to say it.

After what felt like an eternity, the man smiled, broke off his gaze, and walked away. As he went over to pay Vernon for the book he had picked up, Harper released a breath she didn’t realise she had been holding and felt her body release from a tension she had not been aware of. That interaction left her feeling even more tired than she had before and she simply went into autopilot for the remainder of the stock-count. Thankfully the task didn’t require much focus as everything was properly accounted for, but as she drifted through the final moments of work she found her mind consistently returning to that strange man and his forceful gaze.

* * *

Harper’s commute after work involved a 20 minute walk to the bus stop, a ten minute wait for the bus, and a 45 minute journey through horrendously clogged traffic that would finally get her home. When she finally reached her apartment she was ready to put her leftover lasagne in the microwave and simply switch her brain off while some brainless sitcom played on her laptop. Instead she found a woman leaning with her back against her front door. The woman had red hair and an astonishing body. Harper had never felt bad about having small tits and a fairly flat ass, but facing this woman’s astonishing curvature did make her feel a little self-conscious.

“Hey there!” the woman said with disconcerting eagerness. “What’s your name?”

“I’m... Harper... Who are you and why are you just chilling outside my apartment?” Harper thought it was really weird that this stranger was waiting specifically outside of her apartment without even knowing who it belonged to.

“It’s nice to meet you Harper. My name is Chloe and I’m here to tell you that you are an incredibly lucky girl...”

“Woman.” Harper interrupted. She hated when people called her and other grown women ‘girl’. She was 27 years old, not a child.

The other woman smirked and continued talking unconcerned with Harper’s growing impatience.

“Well, you’re very lucky because Master saw you earlier and sent me to pick you up.”

“Wait,” Harper interrupted again, now more confused than impatient, “Master?”

“Yeah!” came Chloe’s response, as if it was totally normal for her to refer to someone as her Master. “You’ve already met Master today, he told me. You know, the tall, handsome, stylish man with piercing eyes and a stare like he’s got one hand on your throat, controlling you, and the other in your pussy, arousing you.”

Harper knew that this woman had a few screws loose, but she also knew that she must be referring to the man from the store earlier that day. She also knew, in spite of herself, that she got a little turned on from the description of his stare. She couldn’t deny it: that was how it felt when he had subjected her to his gaze.

Chloe took advantage of Harper’s momentary pause to continue talking.

“Let’s go inside Harper, dear. I have something to show you.” With that line Chloe’s eyes lit up with excitement but Harper came to after her temporary fugue state of arousal.

“No, I’m not inviting some stranger into my home, especially when she’s talking about masters and sex and all that weird stuff.

“Oh come on, just let me in. Master punished two of his girls for being too open about their actions in a lingerie store.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” said Harper, now entirely ready for this absurd conversation to be over.

“Don’t worry, they learned their lesson and certainly enjoyed the punishment Master gave them,” answered Chloe with a wink. “Now, if you’re not going to invite me in,” Chloe looked up and down the hallway to make sure no one was around, then took out her phone when she saw that the coast was clear, “I’m just going to have to give you a little prodding in the right direction.”

She held the phone up to Harper’s eyes, causing her to take a step back as her eyes adjusted. Harper found herself looking at a whirling black and white spiral with a small black dot slowly moving from the outer edge towards the center.

“Just follow the dot with your eyes,” said Chloe in a smooth and silky voice. “When it reaches the center it will start again from the top of the screen and you should just watch it go down, down, down to the center of the pretty, pretty spiral.”

It was a pretty spiral, Harper thought, and it was so easy to just follow the dot as it moved towards the center over and over again. She found her frustrations at the woman in front of her fading away, overwhelmed by the tiredness that had been building all day, all week, over the course of her entire life. Chloe was still speaking but Harper could barely hear her. Her own thoughts were slowly winding down, winding like the dot towards the center of the spiral. She felt so incredibly tired and just wanted to go to sleep. But to go to sleep would mean she had to go to bed, go into her apartment, and that would mean looking away from the pretty, relaxing spiral and she didn’t want to do that.

“Could you...” Harper began to say to Chloe, “Could you take my keys and open my apartment door, please?”

“Of course I can, honey. Here,” Chloe took Harper’s arm and handed her the phone with the spiral still playing directly in front of her eyes, “you keep your eyes on this and I’ll take your handbag and get you inside.”

Chloe slipped Harper’s bag off of her shoulder and opened the apartment door using her keys. She gently guided the entranced woman through the doorway and quickly checked once more that no one had seen her actions. Then she stepped back into Harper’s apartment and closed and locked the door behind her.

* * *

Slave Chloe led Harper to the couch and sat her down. Harper had not looked away from the spiral, constantly following the dot down to the center over and over again without a thought in her head. Slave Chloe, meanwhile, had taken her laptop out of her backpack and was busy setting it up so that the video she had saved on it would be projected onto Harper’s television screen.

Slave Chloe had to admit that she felt a little jealous of Master’s latest choice to join the harem. Of course, Master’s word was law and slave Chloe would never consider for a moment disobeying, but she did feel somewhat stung by his fixation on this new girl. She was everything that Slave-Chloe wasn’t: short hair, flat-chested and flat-assed. Was Master growing tired of Chloe and her curves, her red hair that she had thought he loved so much?

Slave Chloe shook her head. No, Master loved Chloe’s look, and if he wanted something new then he could have that as well. He could have as many women as he wanted, with as much variety as pleased him. Slave Chloe was blessed that she had been Master’s first slavegirl and that she remained a central part of his harem, and of his recruitment process. She would continue to serve Master in every way he desired to the utmost of her ability, and if that meant enslaving this indie chick then she would complete the task to perfection.

At this, slave Chloe finally had the television set up, so she hit play and turned up the volume so the binaural beats would have a fuller effect. She always thought headphones made the music more hypnotic but there was a trade-off between that and a more effective spiral on the bigger screen. Since Harper didn’t seem to have headphones compatible with the TV and Master had instructed slave Chloe to use the biggest screen available, this meant the TV was how it had to go.

With the spiral playing on the TV, slave Chloe took the phone out of Harper’s hand and directed her eyes to the larger screen. Then, as per her instructions from Master, she left the room to allow Harper to sit through an hour long entrancement clip made to induct new slavegirls.

Slave Chloe left the room through a random door and found herself in Harper’s bedroom. She lay down on the other woman’s bed and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about what was happening in the room next door. She thought back to her slow but inevitable path into servitude and submission. Master had gotten far better at inducting slavegirls. This induction was planned to last a weekend—at least, that’s what Master told her it would last—but that was just Master being overly cautious. Other slavegirls had been taken in far less time.

Obviously, slave Chloe mused, Master wants this conditioning to stick deep and permanent. She wondered what it was that Master had planned for this girl that he felt the need to plan out such a long induction method. The clips had been made well before all of this, of course, and his choice of subject was pretty spontaneous, but his plan for a weekend-long induction had been in preparation for some time.

So, what could Master be planning? Maybe he would make her into a permanent, mindless drone that would serve the entire harem like a fuck-toy/maid. Or, maybe he rewrite her brain so that she would think she was his pet dog, a bitch that he could fuck; she would sit around the house, barking at the mailman, sniffing other slavegirls’ butts, and then occassionally being permitted to join in the sex sessions with Master and the other girls.

With these kinds of thoughts circling in her mind, it wasn’t long before slave Chloe found herself getting aroused. She glanced at her phone and saw that there was still 50 minutes left in the first induction clip, and she hadn’t been given any specific instructions for how to pass the time...

She slipped her hand into her pants and slowly started to circle her clit. She pictured herself giving Harper to Master on a leash, her dog personality entirely dominant. She imagined pet Harper yapping with pleasure at the sight of her Master and rubbing her naked body (dogs don’t wear clothes after all) up against him. Slave Chloe’s pussy got soaking wet at the thought of Master being pleased with her performance, for doing such a good job of making Harper into his pet. She thought of him coating the new girl—his pet, his bitch—in his cum. Having her roll over onto her stomach and lick his balls while slave Chloe masturbated his glorious cock all over her slim tits and stomach. Then Master would allow her to lick his delicious cum off of the bitch, her reward for such an excellent job. She always loved licking up Master’s cum and just the thought of it was enough to send her over the edge into orgasm. Her orgasms were only ever half as good as they were when she had Master’s cock inside of her, but even on her own thinking of Master was still better than the best fuck she had had before Master came into her life.

With just a few minutes left on the first clip, slave Chloe snuck back into Harper’s TV room and set up the next video, being careful to make sure the original video continued to play on the TV screen which Harper could not look away from. Slave Chloe noticed that Harper was kneeling, sitting on her ankles and completely in the nude, staring vacantly at the screen, face flushed and pussy wet. Clearly Master had given her permission to cum just before slave Chloe entered the room.

The next video began and it depicted Master standing in front of a spiral effect. Harper remained entranced and could not look away, and slave Chloe was very happy to see her Master’s face since she hadn’t been expecting to see him until after this weekend-long session was completed.

“Slave Chloe,” were Master’s first words, catching his slavegirl off-guard, “I know you were expecting this weekend to be spent inducting a new slavegirl into my harem, but I think we both know that it doesn’t take that long for me to brainwash someone. The real reason that I’ve set this up is because I wanted to give you a reward for all of your loyal service to me. I know that you think serving me is its own reward, but I thought you might enjoy getting to relive some aspects of your old life as Princess Chloe for a few days. So, I have decided that instead of inducting this beauty in front of you into my harem, she will spend the weekend as your dedicated sex slave. The slave of Princess Chloe. She is extremely deeply entranced and will perform any act you command of her, isn’t that right pet?”

“I will serve and obey Princess Chloe. I have no will. My body and mind belong to her,” came Harper’s response.

“She answers to pet,” said Master, “but you can call her anything you want just like you can do anything you want to her. Now, you take this weekend off to explore with your new pet and let out your repressed dominant side. I hope you enjoy, sweet slavegirl.”

Master ended the video with a wink and the screen went blank.

Slave Chloe was taken aback. Master had given her permission, even encouraged her, to become dominant again with this girl he had just brainwashed for her. She was amazed by his gesture, allowing her to explore other possibilities of sexual gratification outside of serving him, even if that was still her greatest desire. And if this is what Master wanted from her then she would take great pleasure in doing it.

She strode up confidently in front of her own slavegirl and looked down at her. The pink-haired slave look up at Chloe—Princess Chloe once again, at least for the weekend—and asked “How may I serve you, Mistress?”

Princess Chloe immediately slapped the girl hard across the face. “You will address me as Princess, bitch.”

“Yes, Princess, I’m so sorry Princess.”

“And you will answer only to bitch from now on, understand?”

“Yes Princess, I am your bitch,” was Harper’s meek and submissive response. She did not hold her hand against her cheek, which had turned red from the force of the slap, but instead let Chloe see the mark. Chloe liked that; if she was going to be dominant for the weekend then she would go all the way, nothing would be off limits.

Princess Chloe turned around and pulled down her pants and underwear, showing her ass to the slave kneeling in front of her.

“Bitch, this is the ass of a Princess, a pert and perfect ass. I am granting you the incredible opportunity to kiss and lick this ass, so while you do that I want you to thank me for the pleasurable experience I am giving you.”

“Yes Princess, thank you so much Princess,” answered Harper with sincere gratefulness in her voice. She began by kissing her Princess’ cheeks, while her hands resting softly on the dominant woman’s hips. Slowly, she worked her way inwards and between the cheeks, using her hands to gently pull them apart to get her lips and tongue further in. It was not long before Harper was fully kissing and licking her Princess’ asshole, giving a tickling pleasure to Chloe in the process.

Princess Chloe grabbed her slaves’ hands and told her to stop, at which point Harper promptly ceased and slipped back to sitting on her ankles, staring up at the woman before her.

“That was quite pleasant bitch, did you enjoy it?” asked Princess Chloe.

“Yes Princess, the pleasure I gain from obedience is the highest pleasure imaginable,” was Harper’s response.

Chloe marvelled at how well trained Harper was after just one hour in front of Master’s spiral. It turned her on to think about his capacity for exercising power over women. Still, for the next two days it was Chloe who was in charge—at least, she was in charge of Harper, and she intended to take advantage of this situation.

Turning back to her slave, Chloe put her foot on the kneeling woman’s chest and pushed her down onto her back. Harper’s knees were still erect after this motion and Chloe pressed them down with her feet so that Harper was lying down flat. She then lowered her hips over her slave’s face and said “I want you to lick my pussy until I cum, bitch.”

Harper’s tongue proved to be even more adept at licking pussy than it was at worshipping ass, and soon Chloe found herself close to orgasm. The heat inside of her rose and she began to buck her hips against her slave’s face and tongue, forcing the woman to get deeper inside her and tongue her clit more forcefully. Chloe was grabbing her own tits and squeezing her nipples throughout, and as she came one hand gripped her breast while the other grasped her throat just like her Master liked to do.

The orgasm lasted almost as long as the one’s Master gave to her, and as she caught her breath she felt a twinge of disappointment that she wasn’t able to get the same level of pleasure as she would from Master’s cock. After all, if this was her reward for serving then surely it should feel better than serving. With that logic she became determined to have her new slave outdo Master’s cock and give her the best orgasm of her life.

Part of her mind felt that this was somehow wrong, that she should not want any more than what Master could give to her, but she quickly dismissed this line of thought. Master had given her independence for the weekend and told her to enjoy herself, so she could not reprimand herself for taking full advantage of the situation. Besides, she thought idly, the Princess side of her personality beginning to reassert itself, why should her pleasure be limited to what Master granted her? If she was independent then there was nothing compelling her to be tied down to the pleasure of serving another.

Thoughts of tying down brought Princess Chloe back to the slave lying in front of her.

“Tell me, bitch,” she asked, “do you own any ropes?”

“Yes Princess, I have some for sex play that an ex-boyfriend and I used.”

“Excellent, we are going to make great use of those this weekend... and maybe more afterwards.”

“But Princess,” said Harper, “I am only to serve you for this weekend. After that I am meant to forget everything that happened and go back to my normal life.”

“Well, that’s just what Mas... that’s just what that old clip told you. I have a few clips of my own that will set you right.”

“Yes Princess, anything you command.”

A Princess in command, Chloe thought, that does sound very apt. Maybe after this weekend is over and this girl is fully under my power I can see about making a few changes to the hierarchy in the harem...

* * *