The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Business As Usual

By WishfulThinking

Part Four

I sat up suddenly, wide awake and feeling great. I was lying naked on my couch, and turning, I saw that the booze and glasses had disappeared from the coffee table. Adam and Tony’s jackets had also vanished, and I knew they were hanging in the hall closet, where I had instructed myself to put them. I walked down to the utility closet, and found their slacks and shirts, neatly pressed, on hangers, along with Greg’s work shirt. Atop the dryer sat their folded underclothes. I picked up the clothes and brought them down to the bedroom. Adam and Tony lay asleep; Tony had rolled off his beefy pillow, and Adam had nestled against him, his arm slung over Tony’s stomach. I reached down, caressing Adam’s stubbled chin. I put my mouth next to his ear.

“Adam, wake up,” I whispered. He smiled drowsily, rolled onto his back. His eyes fluttered, focused. “Sweatsocks.” His eyelids dropped again. “Adam, open your eyes and stand up. Take your clothes into the bathroom and have a quick shower and shave, then get dressed for work. Then go to the living room and sit down on the couch.” He sluggishly complied, moving off down the hall. I heard the water in the shower start to run. I regarded Tony as he slept. I guessed nobody would notice if he hadn’t shaved; the extra beard stubble just made him look sexier, I decided. “Tony, wake up.” His eyes slid blearily open. “Jockstrap.” Back to sleep. “Tony, open your eyes. When Adam’s finished in the shower, you’ll need to go in there and take one, too. Your clothes are here on the bed; when you finish a quick shower, get dressed for work and come out and sit on the couch.” I left him lying on the bed, then went into the bathroom and gave myself a shave. In the mirror, I could see Adam as he showered, and my hardon poked up again as I watched him lather up. I finished shaving just as Adam turned off the water and stepped out. He took a towel from the pile I had put on the counter, and dried himself off, then stepped to the sink and picked up the shaving cream. Tony shuffled in, and stepped into the shower just as Adam picked up the razor. If either man noticed the other, or saw me, they gave no sign. I went into my room and put on my clothes. I was putting on my tie when Tony drifted back into the room and began to dress. I walked down to the kitchen and got a glass of orange juice and a couple of granola bars, my usual breakfast. I went to the living room just as Tony was sitting down next to Adam. “Listen to me. You’re deep in a trance, deeper and deeper. Your jackets are in the hall closet. At eight-thirty you will awaken, put on your jackets and helmets, and drive to the office. You’ll only remember that we had a great time last night, we drank a lot, and you each confessed your love to the other. Nobody else heard, so nobody knows but the two of you. Nod if you understand.” Their heads slowly moved in agreement. I looked over at the clock on the VCR. Nearly seven. I bent, kissed each of them lightly on the cheek, and left for work.

I drove into the parking lot at seven-twenty. There was a dark-blue pickup truck already there, and I could see Greg sitting in it, his eyes lighting up as he recognized me. I parked next to him and got out. He jumped out and walked over to me. He stuck out his hand for me to shake.

“Morning, Greg. Here you go.” I proffered the shirt as I looked him over from behind my sunglasses. He was wearing a blue cotton work shirt, unbuttoned to show the top of his hairy chest, khaki shorts, and what looked like his best work boots, shiny and black. “As promised, warm iron, no starch.” I smiled; he grinned back.

“Hey, how’s it going?” He took the shirt. “Thanks. You can’t even tell it was stained!” I shrugged, still smiling. We stood for a long moment. I could see he was working up to saying something by the adorable flush rising in his face. “Listen, I...you...ah, Tuesday’s a day off for me. Would you...can I take you to, to lunch, or...or maybe we could...go for a drink or, or something, after you get done working?” He stammered, his face bright red. Poor guy, I thought, I really shouldn’t be doing this to you. But you’re so damn handsome! I pretended to consider his offer.

“Lunch’d be great. Anything but Italian, I had it yesterday.”

“Okay, I’ll be back at noon, then.” He almost capered as he went back to his truck. I started toward the building. “Hey!” I turned. “Uh, what kind of food do you like?” I could see on his face that this hadn’t been what he’d wanted to say. I smiled again.

“Surprise me!” He nodded.

“Okay, then, ah, I’ll...I’ll see you at noon.” I waved, and walked in through the doors. Suddenly, it occured to me. Do you suppose...naah. Well, my gay-dar had proven pretty unreliable lately, maybe he was. As I turned to lock the front door again, I saw that his truck was still parked next to my car. Greg was staring across the lot at the doors. He caught sight of me looking back at him, and quickly looked away. He started his truck and drove off.

I was able to catch up to my workload that morning, at least until nine. I’d propped my door open (Dave was right, my office did get warm) and Tony sidled in, looking like hell. He looked enviously at me, then swatted me on the shoulder.

“What the hell? You have no right to get up early, or to not be as hung over as me.” I’d suggested that we’d finished the case of beer, and a lot of whiskey; his mind had invented the resulting ‘morning after’.

“Guess I’ve led a purer life than you. Where’s Adam this fine morning?” As I asked, Adam appeared in the doorway. He had two cans of soda, and he was holding them against his temples.

“Adam’s dead. What you see here is just his agony, left to wander the earth.” He slumped into the chair in the corner.

“Nobody forced you to drink all that beer, did they? Boy, when you guys tie one on, you don’t fool around.” They both looked so pitiful, I couldn’t let them suffer. “Tony, sit down here. I’ve got a remedy that was taught to me by my dear white-haired grandmother.” Tony lowered himself into the swivel chair, wincing slightly. I began gently massaging his shoulders, then leaned down and whispered in his ear. “Jockstrap.” His eyes closed, and I pretended to massage for a few minutes more, rubbing his neck, then up to his temples. “Relax, Tony. You’re going to feel fine, like you’ve just had a good night’s sleep.” I leaned in close and whispered again. “When I put my hand on your forehead, you’ll wake up feeling great, without any trace of a hangover.” I glanced over my shoulder, but Adam hadn’t heard anything. He was too deep in his own imaginary hangover to care what I was doing. I pressed my hand to Tony’s forehead, and his eyes fluttered open.

“Hey, that really worked. My hangover’s gone! I’ll be damned. I feel wonderful!” He stood up and stretched. “Adam, come here. You gotta do Adam, Barry.”

“Of course. Come here, Adam. Sit down, and close your eyes. Tony, could you get me a cup of coffee? Maybe you’d better get one for Adam, too.”

“Barry, for what you just did, I’d marry you if you asked me to.” Tony went off down the hall, while I put my hands on Adam’s shoulders and said, “Sweatsocks.” I gave Adam the same ‘pep talk’ I’d given Tony, so by the time he got back with the coffee, Adam had also made a phenomenal recovery.

“Barry, I’m amazed. Where did you learn to do that?” Adam sipped the coffee Tony handed him.

“ I told you, my grandmother. She brought it over from the old country with my alcoholic grandfather. Now, I hope you boys have learned your lesson. Go, and sin no more.” I gave a regal, expansive gesture. Adam and Tony exchanged looks. Tony went over and closed the door, then they both closed in on me. I looked at them with feigned dismay. “What’s all this? You’re not going to beat me up, after I cured your hangovers for you, are you? Ungrateful bastards. Look, I’m sorry about the sleeping arrangements, but I’ve only got one bed, and you two were really too toasted to drive. They would have been picking you up with ...” Adam held up a hand.

“No, no. It isn’t that. Listen, Barry. We all got...pretty shitfaced last night. Do you...do you remember us...Tony and me...what do you remember?” He was getting red-faced, and so was Tony. I shrugged, all innocence.

“I had a pretty good time, we drank, we talked. I think I drank the last beer, so we started in on shots. It’s a little hazy after that, I seem to remember you guys starting some kind of mutual admiration society.” Their eyes widened. “That was when I figured you’d had enough; I put you to bed, and I passed out on the couch.” I eyed them suspiciously. “Did you guys do something to me while I was asleep?” I put my hands up to my head. “You didn’t cut dirty words into the back of my hair or something, did you?” They both looked relieved.

“Come on, the ‘hand in the bucket of warm water’ is more our style,” Adam grinned. He put a hand on my shoulder. “Barry, we had a great time, and thanks for making us stay. You probably saved our lives.” Tony nodded in agreement. I groaned.

“Please, I feel bad enough already. So, back for more tonight? Best to get right back on the horse that threw up on you.” Another sidelong glance passed between them.

“Ah, not tonight. Missed the workout this morning. Gotta make up for that. Right, Tony?” Adam, I thought, don’t ever play poker. You’re such a rotten liar. “How about my place, tomorrow night?” Tony snorted and shook his head.

“You got a lumpy couch, and your TV’s too small. Let’s go to my place.” I chuckled.

“Guys, you live in the same building! Tell you what, after school today you can duke it out behind the bleachers. I’m putting my money on Adam, he’s got the size.” They both laughed at that.

“Hey, what about lunch?” Tony was opening the door. “I’ll buy. There’s a bar around the corner with all-you-can-eat buffalo wings.”

“Sorry, I’m busy for lunch today. You guys go.”

“WHAT? Not Mr. Hardass again!” Adam looked anxiously down the hall as he spoke, as if expecting to see Dave striding toward my office. I looked at him pityingly.

“You know, I do have a life outside the office. Now begone.” And then, to my shock, both men came at me. For a second, I thought they really were going to beat me up. Instead, they sandwiched me between them, both hugging me warmly. “Hey, hey, get off, this is a place of business. Plenty of time for that later.” I put an arm about each of their shoulders. “Now, and I mean this in the spirit of true comradeship, will you both get the hell out of my office? What do you pixies do all day, just go around spreading happiness?” I reached up, tousled Adam’s hair, and gave Tony a tap on the jaw.

“Okay, okay. We can take a hint. Come on, Adam.” They went off, satisfied their ‘secret’ was safe. I propped the door open again, and went back to my desk. I actually managed to get a lot more work done that morning; I figured I was going to get back to the office late from lunch, anyhow.

At eleven forty-five, there was a quiet tap on the door behind me. I turned and saw Greg standing there. He grinned.

“I’m a little early. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Your timing is perfect. I just finished.” I hadn’t, but I closed the program I’d been working in and rose. “So, where are we going?” He spread his hands.

“You said ‘surprise me’, you’ll see when we get there.” I shut my office door, and we walked together to the front door. Greg turned quite a few heads; most of the girls had never seen him, even though he came in every week. We walked across the lot and climbed into his truck. I had expected the usual male detrius of fast-food wrappers and empty cans, but the cab was clean; I could see brush marks on the velour of the seat , and the dashboard looked wet and shiny. I guessed he’d spent all morning polishing and vacuuming.

“You sure keep her clean,” I observed. He shook his head.

“My truck’s a him. ‘Buck the Truck’. And he runs better when he’s clean.” He stroked the steering wheel. “Looks better, too.” I imagined Greg and ‘Buck’ would look good, whether dusty or shiny.

“Your wife must love having a husband who keeps things clean.” Okay, I was fishing a little. But I didn’t know anything about the guy.

“She probably would, if I had one.” He started the engine, put it in gear.

“A great-looking guy like you? Hope you don’t mind me saying it, but you probably have to beat them off with a stick.” He gave a short laugh as the truck sped up, merging with the freeway traffic.

“Not as many as you think. Most of them are just window-shopping, or looking to scratch an itch.” He gave me a look from behind his sunglasses. “And the rest run off when they find out I’m just a delivery-boy.”

“Don’t worry about it. She’s out there, and you’ll find each other.”

“That’s what everybody tells me.” We drove in silence for a few miles. We were a little way out of my stomping-grounds now, and I was getting curious. We left the highway, drove a short distance on a two-lane blacktop, then turned onto a dirt road leading into forest. I looked over at Greg.

“Uh, you’re not planning to hunt me for sport or anything?” He grinned over at me.

“Not unless you want me to.” The truck went up and over a little hill. There in front of us was a small lake. “I just thought you might like to eat someplace besides a restaurant. My dad used to take me swimming here when I was a kid.” He stopped near the water.

“Well okay, but who’s going to take our order? I don’t see any waiters.” He reached behind the seat and pulled out a picnic basket.

“Fried chicken, chef salad, watermelon, and lemon cake.” He reached back again. “And the guy at the store said this is a good white wine.”

“Greg, this is perfect. I never expected anything like this. Thank you.” We got out, walked down to the water’s edge. The sandy bottom was visible through the clear blue water, and reeds nodded at the far side. I breathed in the warm, clean air. “You really should have told me. If I had known, I would have brought my bathing suit with me.”

“Never use ‘em. They just get full of sand.” I turned just as he finished pulling down his boxers. He stood, absolutely stark. I goggled as he turned, ran to the water, and dived smoothly in, his slim figure knifing downward. He surfaced, turned around to me, treading water, his hair plastered slickly back, his mustache dripping. “Come on, city boy! You’re not afraid of watersnakes, are you?” As I pretended to reluctantly undress, I considered the handsome, smiling man waiting in the water. Was he just responding to my suggestion to ‘do anything to be with me’, or was he really coming on to me? I ran to the edge, and dove at the same spot he had. The water was colder than I had thought. I came up and took a deep breath. I didn’t see Greg’s head where I had expected to; I looked about, but the lake was still. I felt a hand on my leg, pulling me under again. I sucked in a breath before my head went down, and looked beneath me. There was Greg, grinning, his hair wafting slowly about his head. He pointed downward at a blue-black circle beneath us, then began to swim toward it. I swam downward; the lake was deeper than I’d thought, and the hole grew larger as we pulled toward it. I felt the current issuing from it as we neared. Greg stopped moving, and the flow began to bring him upward again. I did the same, and we bobbed to the surface together. “There’s an underground river that feeds the lake,” he explained. “I love that feeling of the water pushing on me. It’s like being able to fly.” He inhaled, then dove again. I followed, and this time we pushed downward into the cavernous hole, fighting against the strong, cold current, feeling the sand carried in it scrape against me. I relaxed, and this time shot upward to the sun. Next to me, Greg’s head and shoulders popped up.

“This is great! I wish we could stay here all day. But I’ll have to get back.” I could see the disappointment in his eyes. “Come on, let’s see if that guy at the store was right about that wine. I hope you believe in towels.” We swam ashore, and Greg went back to his truck. He pulled two big towels out from behind the seat, and threw one to me. He spread his on the ground by the basket, and lay down in the sun, wet and unconcernedly naked, drying in the warm sunshine. It had been easier in the cold water to keep my pecker in place, but now it was starting to stand up and take notice. I covered up with my towel, but I knew it would be too big to hide soon. Besides, there was something I needed to know; my gay-dar was really starting to jump. “That was just what I needed to refresh me,” I said casually. Greg, reaching upward for the basket, froze. His eyelids fell. I put my towel on the ground next to his, and lay down in front of him. “Greg, put your arm down and relax. You’re deep in a trance, deeper and deeper. Open your eyes.” He obeyed. “I want you to tell me the truth. I will never tell anyone. You can trust me. Tell me the truth. Are you gay, Greg?” His brow wrinkled slightly. “You must be honest with me, Greg. You can trust me. Are you gay?”

“I...I’m not...sure.” I had expected ‘yes’ or ‘no’.

“Why are you unsure?”

“I’m...different. The guys I know...they get...excited...talking about women. Being with them. Not me...something wrong...with me.”

“Do men excite you?” He was frowning now.

“Not supposed...to think about men. Wrong.”

“But you do think about them. Do men make you feel the way women make the other guys feel?”

“Not supposed to...think about men that way.”

“But you still do,” I persisted. “Greg, I want to help you. You have to be honest with yourself. You can’t help the way you feel, or what you are. You’ve been trying to feel a sexual attraction to women, trying to be one of the guys, haven’t you?” He nodded. “But you just haven’t been able to. So you make excuses for yourself, that they’re only attracted to your body, that you aren’t good enough for them. Then you won’t have to face the fact that you just aren’t attracted to them. I know the feeling; I did it for years myself.” I sighed, and regarded the beautiful, slumbering form. “Greg, I want you to forget the instructions I gave you in the storeroom yesterday. You don’t have to be with me because I ordered you to. I’d like you to be because you want to be. I’m sorry I did that to you, it was wrong. Wake up, Greg.” What would he do? Drive off and leave me here in the middle of nowhere? Try to beat the crap out of me? To my surprise, he began to chuckle. The chuckle became a laugh, and Greg rolled over onto me, roaring. It was infectious, and he and I were soon gasping hysterically.

“He...you...I thought I was going crazy there in the bathroom! Your boss came in, tearing out...out of his clothes, throwing them all over! He’s got a helluva build, too. Next thing I knew, he disappeared along with all his clothes, and you were standing there with the shirt I’d been rinsing out in your hand! I still can’t figure out how you got coffee on me, I hate coffee!” He wiped tears from the corners of his eyes, still chuckling. “How’d you do it? I mean, what happened?” I realized that I’d ordered him to forget about the interlude in the bathroom when we’d gone back to the storeroom yesterday. Just now, I had ordered him to forget my instructions, and he had forgotten all of them.

“You were hypnotized. It was kind of an accident, I hadn’t really meant to. If he hadn’t propped open the office door, none of it would have happened.”

“But I can’t be hypnotized. I tried it about five years back, saw a therapist to try and figure out what was wrong with me, but it didn’t work. I just felt stupid, sitting there with him waving a watch in front of my nose.”

“Yes, you can. I can prove it.” He sat up, folded his arms. He looked doubtful. “Refresh.” He sat, still looking skeptical, but his eyes were closed. I stood, walked around behind him. I picked up his towel and wrapped it around his shoulders. “Wake up, Greg.” He started, looked around for me. I put my hand on his head, and he jumped up and whirled on me.

“How’d you...how’d...okay, okay. I believe you.” He shook his head, sat down again.

“I’m really sorry about hypnotizing you without telling you. If you want, I can remove your trigger command.”

“Trigger command?”

“It’s what lets me put you to sleep.” He considered a moment, then sat down again and smiled.

“Naah, that’s okay. It makes me kind of hot knowing you can do that to me. I may just want you to put me under sometime. Just watch how you use that stuff, okay? I mean, you’re not gonna make me into your zombie boytoy, are you?” He stuck his arms straight out in front of him, his face going blank. He spoke in a monotone. “I must obey. Must bone master up the ass.” He dropped the pose, looked up at me. “You know, you don’t have to put me to sleep,” he smiled, putting a hand out and stroking my leg. “I’ll obey your orders right now if you want.” His hand wandered up, and he rose onto his knees. “Your wish is my command.” I knelt down in front of him.

“I promise I won’t use it unless you ask me to, although you do look really sexy when you’re in a trance.” His lips met mine, and we both slumped onto the ground. “I’m tired of ordering you around, you give some orders now.” He pushed up on one hand, looking down at me. He waved his other hand in front of my face.

“Loook eento my eyes, deeep eento my eyes. You are een my power. You vill sleeep. SLEEEEEP!” I closed my eyes, smiling.

“You really need to work on your Bela Lugosi impression,” I giggled.

“Silence! You are een my power! You are my sl-a-a-a-ve.”

“Yes, master. I am your slave.” I felt the weight of his slim body as he lay down on top of me. His mouth pressed against mine again, his mustache rubbing my lip. “What is your command, master?” He didn’t answer, kissed me again, and took my hand, guiding it down to his crotch. “Yes, master,” I murmured. His hand was on me, and we slowly climaxed each other. He was amazingly gentle, almost timid; I knew he’d imagined this, even if he’d never actually had the nerve to do it. I reached my other hand around him, and we rolled onto the grass. He went first, I felt the warm spurt as it landed on my thigh. I felt my orgasm rising, spreading through me as his tongue traveled down my chest, across my stomach, began licking at my hardon. Before he could put it in his mouth, I crested. He slid back up, nibbled on my earlobe.

“Just missed me.” He breathed gently in my ear. “Now this is what I call a lunch hour.” I opened my eyes and turned to face him. “Speaking of which, how about some food? I think we’ve both had plenty of surprises for today.” He pulled a towel over, using a corner of it to wipe my leg clean. We sat naked, and dined in the glen by the lake. The guy in the store was right; the wine was excellent. As we dressed, Greg looked at his watch. “I’ve got to get you back, unless you’re allowed the whole afternoon for lunch.”

“Depends on whether it’s a business luncheon,” I smiled. “After all, you do represent a valuable support company. We couldn’t run without your deliveries.” I put an arm about his shoulder. His arm slid around my waist and we kissed again. I sighed. “But you’re right, of course. Can we do this again soon?” His eyes suddenly glazed, his body stiffening against mine.

“Yes, master. I hear and obey.” He smiled, kissed me again. We brought the basket and towels back to the truck and climbed in. As we drove off, I could see him looking in the rearview mirror. “Barry, I want to thank you.” I waved a hand protestingly. “I mean it. You’re a really special guy, and...”

“Takes one to know one,” I replied. We turned off the dirt road onto the blacktop.

“Well, I...I mean...I don’t want to sound like an asshole,...”

“But you’d rather nobody knew.”

“Look, this is...this is all new to me. It’s like...like suddenly finding out you can fly, or...”

“Listen, it’s okay. I’ll never tell a soul. Greg, you’re probably the sweetest man I’ll ever meet. I know how these things are, you’re ‘one of the guys’, it’s easier for everyone this way. What they don’t know...” I patted his hand on the steering wheel, and he moved his down onto my knee. “Your wish is my command, master.” We got on the freeway, headed back to the office. We were almost there before he spoke again.

“Business as usual?”

“Well...” He glanced over at me as I hesitated. “Just for fun, I might put a whammy on you, to make you into a dog.” He grinned.

“Will you give me a bone? You just want me on all fours, sniffing your crotch. Rowf. Rowf! Awhoooo!”

“Bad doggie! Stop humping my leg! I’ll swat you with a newspaper!” he whimpered, then stuck his tongue out, panting. We drove up the exit ramp, stopped. He leaned over and licked me across the cheek. Laughing, I reached over and scratched him behind his ear, and he thumped his foot on the floor. We stopped in the parking lot. I jumped out, walked around to his side. He rolled down the window, and I stuck my hand up. He took it and shook it warmly. “Business as usual, promise.” He kept my hand in his a moment longer.

“Thanks again. Hey, what’re you doing Thursday night?”

“I have a feeling I’ll be somewhere with you.” That sexy grin flashed again. “Why not surprise me again? You know how I love surprises.”

“You got it. Don’t know how I can top today, but I hear and obey.” I waved as he drove off. I walked inside, with the feeling like I had just found out I could fly.