The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Business As Usual

By WishfulThinking

Part Five

By four-thirty, I was ahead on my work again. I was about to pack up and leave a little early, when Adam appeared in the doorway. He was already dressed for the road, helmet and briefcase in hand.

“Hey, Barry. Tony and me, we’re takin’ off early to get that workout in. You want to meet us later on up at Shook’s? We could play some pool.”

“That sounds great. Hey, Adam. Um, I was wondering...you really helped Tony get in shape. I mean, when he hired in here, he was pretty scrawny, and...well, maybe it was just all the beer last night, but you’re both in really terrific shape.” He smiled, a little smugly, and put his free arm up. His upper arm filled out his jacket sleeve.

“Nope, it wasn’t the beer. I’m a major stud, and I got Tony up to bein’ a minor one.” I rolled my eyes.

“I knew I’d be sorry I mentioned it.”

“Okay, okay, so we’re beefed up. What’s your point?”

“Well, do you think...I mean, I know this desk job isn’t a real iron-pumper, and I’m starting to get kind of...”

“Kind of? KIND of? Listen, my friend, you brought it up, so I’ll give it to you straight. In a word, you are a shmoo. And you want me to help, right?”

“Hey, no reason for name-calling. So I’m a little...out of shape.” I was getting riled. Shmoo? He saw my expression, and chuckled.

“So you want to join the muscle club? It’s hard work. Just ask Tony.” As if he’d been cued, Tony stuck his head into my office.

“Just ask Tony what? C’mon, Adam. What’s the holdup? Let’s get going.”

“Just a second. Barry was secretly admiring our buffed, brawny bodies last night.” I knew I was bright red. Tony was staring curiously at me, smiling.

“Why, Barry Rodgers, you gay blade. Why didn’t you say something, we’d have gone shirtless.”

“Adam, all I want is your...” Both men burst into laughter. “Fine. Okay. Just forget it. Forget I said anything.” I took the file I’d been working on, shoveled it into my briefcase, and slammed it shut.

“No, Barry, it’s okay.” Adam subsided into a chuckle. “Tony, tell him. It was a long time coming, and a hell of a lot of effort to get your underfed ass presentable, wasn’t it?” Tony came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. He was still smiling, but his tone and his eyes were both serious.

“It was hell, buddy. And this guy,” he pointed at Adam, “is just the man to take you there. But you have to want it bad enough.” He put his face right in mine. He wasn’t smiling anymore. “You want it bad enough? Because if you don’t, then don’t bother showing up. And be ready to hit some walls. Hard.” Over his shoulder, I could see Adam. He wore the same hard, intense expression that Tony did.

“I wouldn’t have asked if I hadn’t wanted it.” I looked Tony straight in the eyes, and tried to keep the doubt from my voice. Tony looked over his shoulder at Adam.

“Whaddaya think?” Adam pursed his lips.

“I dunno, not much to work with there.” Walking over to me, he poked me in the chest. “I mean, he looks worse than you did when we started.”

“Okay, okay, so I’m a worthless maggot. You he-men going to help me, or do I have to mop the floor with you?” I poked Adam in his chest. He pushed on my right shoulder, turning me, and wrapped his elbow like a pincer around my neck, holding me for a moment. “Well?” I managed to choke out as I tugged uselessly at his arm. “Don’t make me hurt you.” He relaxed his arm, and I sank into my chair, gasping. “C’mon, I’ll fightya wit’ my eyes closed. I’ll fightya standin’ on one leg.” Adam picked me bodily up from the chair, set me on my feet. “I’ll fightya wit’ one hand behind muh back.” He stuck out his hand.

“Okay.” He grinned, nearly crushing my hand as I took his. “And when you’re lying on a weight bench, crying like a little girl, just remember you asked for it.” Tony was nodding in agreement. He put his arm around my shoulder.

“Welcome to the club. I think Adam’ll have some clothes that’ll fit you. Come on.” He started to lead me to the door, Adam right behind us.

“You...” my voice cracked a little, and I started again. “You mean now?” Suddenly I was Don Knott’s weaker little brother.

“Why? You got something else on your dance card for tonight, Dorothy? Cancel it.” Adam chuckled again, this time low and evil. “You’re not gonna have much free time for a while.” I had a strange feeling, like I had just hit myself on the thumb with a hammer, but hadn’t started to feel it yet.

For possibly the first time, they did not try to race each other home. They paced me, like a police escort, Tony leading and Adam behind me, all the way to their apartment building. We went up to Tony’s while Adam went to his apartment, where he found some shorts and an old pair of sneakers for me to use. We went down to the weight room, and both men sat down on the floor, gesturing me to do so as well. Adam explained the stretches as he and Tony did them, and I copied the movements. Then they began to torture me, slowly. Adam went first, showing me how to use the equipment, making it look easy. Tony then repeated the exercise, using about two-thirds the weight Adam had used, while Adam gave pointers on how to lift, what muscles I should feel doing the work. Then they both stood grinning pitilessly as I struggled with half the weights Tony had been using. I couldn’t tell if I was using the right muscles; everything hurt, even muscles I didn’t know I had, or thought I’d ever be using. I made it through the ‘circuit’, somehow. I kept seeing Tony’s face in mine, asking if I wanted it bad enough, kept seeing Adam’s brawn showering in my bathroom. Sweat was pouring off me; Tony had a squeeze bottle that seemed never to be empty, and he kept pouring water into me. I never thought water could be so wonderful. And Adam, barely breaking a sweat, kept at me; back straight, hold the stretch, slowly relax, don’t just drop it. I remember putting down the weights from the last exercise, and seeing Tony’s face down at the end of what looked like a tunnel. He was saying something; it sounded tinny and faraway, like a radio station not tuned in right.

“Barry, maybe you’d better sit down a minute. You look...” The rest was drowned in a rising high-pitched whine. I saw his arm reach toward me...then we were in Tony’s apartment, and I was lying on his bed. Adam was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking anxiously down at me.

“What happened?” I rasped. Despite all the water, my mouth felt like the Sahara. Tony came in with a pitcher of something green and three glasses. “How’d I do, Sarge? Am I gonna make it in...” my voice failed, and I whispered, “...in this man’s Army?” I smiled; my face was about the only thing that didn’t ache. Adam leaned over, picked me up in a bear hug. I wasn’t sure whether it was my sweat or his tears I felt against my face.

“You did great, maggot,” he said huskily. “Just great. Oh, Christ, I thought for a minute...” Tony poured out the green stuff, brought the glasses over to us. I thought I was raising my arm to take the glass, but it seemed to be taking a time-out. Adam took the glass and held it to my mouth. It tasted awful; I gulped it greedily. “Easy...easy.” Tony took the glass, refilled it, brought it back.

“If I ever regain the use of my body, you two are gonna pay for this.” My voice was coming back, but still a bit wheezy. “You masochistic sons of bitches. You...” I looked at Adam, “...I swear, I’m gonna...” he held the glass up to my mouth again, and I took the contents in two gulps. “...gonna pump to twice your size, and beat you to death with him.” I glared over at Tony, filling another glass for me. “And as for you, you scruffy-looking...” my voice failed again; I rasped, “...I take back everything nice I ever said about you.”

“You never said anything nice about me,” smiled Tony, handing the glass to Adam, who again poured the vile green liquid into me.

“Well, don’t think I’m gonna start now!” Both men burst into laughter. I found I could move my arm, and I reached up and took Adam’s t-shirt, pulling myself weakly upright. The effort made me nauseous, and I collapsed against his big chest. He cradled me there for a moment, then gently took my shoulders and pushed me down again. I tried to take his shirt again, but this time he put his hand on my chest and held me down.

“Well, then, we all have something to look forward to. Now, you just lie there, Tiger. We’ll be back soon, and you can beat the livin’ crap out of us then, okay?” He stood, and the two walked toward the door.

“What...where you going? Come back here, I’m not finished insulting you!” I croaked feebly.

“We’re going back downstairs. You only made it through the upper-body.” Adam grinned, and Tony shook his head. I just stared. More? They were going to do more? Tony waved to me.

“See you in a little while. I warned you, you should have listened.” I lay there a moment, heard them walking down the hall. I was damned if I was going to let them go without me. If I couldn’t do it, at least I could watch. I swung a leg down, then the other. I fell off the bed onto all fours, and my arms collapsed under me. I sat down on my heels and crawled upright. I pushed hard, got to my feet, and staggered after them. I was through the bedroom door, and I could see them at the other end of the hallway, at the front door. It only looked like a couple of hundred miles to them; I could make it easy. The high-pitched whine started again. It seemed odd, that Tony should have carpet on his wall. There was a pair of gym shoes stuck to the wall, too. I turned my head, and saw there were legs in the shoes. Big, beefy, smooth legs that bent toward me. I felt arms lifting me, and with a start I realized I was on the floor. Adam was carrying me back to the bedroom.

“No, no,” I mumbled. “Pumme donn. I c’n do it. I c’n do it.” I really was starting to feel a little better. Well, better than a dead man, anyway. “You said...you’d show me...” He laid me back on the bed, and started to rise. I took his arm and pulled myself up to a sitting position. He looked at me in frank amazement, then sat down next to me. He put an arm about my shoulder.

“I said I’d show you, not kill you. Barry, you already did a lot more than I thought you’d be able to do on your first try. Believe me, you can be proud of yourself. But this is your first time. You’re just not ready to do it all today. And I’m getting tired of carrying your ass in here. So will you please just stay put? We’ll be back soon.” He stood again. “Just lay down and rest awhile.” I grabbed his arm, pulled myself standing next to him.

“Okay, so I’m not...ready to do it all. I’ll just...watch, it’ll help me for next time.” My legs wavered again, and I sat down hard on the bed. “Just prop me up in a corner, and face me the right way.” Tony chuckled from the doorway.

“He’s tougher than he looks, Adam. Guess we’d better take him along; otherwise, he’ll be crawling down the stairs after us.” I fixed him with my best hard-guy look.

“Don’t be ridiculous. I’d crawl down on the elevator.” Adam took my arm, lifted me up again. Tony took the other side, and they walked me across the room and down the hall. At the front door, Tony let go of my arm to open the door, and I found I could stand, unsteadily, without leaning against Adam. We took the elevator down, and went back into the weight room. They sat me down on a bench, and I watched as the two went through another set of exercises. They both worked at the same time, each doing a different station, Adam carefully explaining what he was doing, Tony occasionally interjecting. Watching them helped my bruised ego somewhat, but it was also starting to pump some blood into another area, as well. By the time they were halfway through, I was up and over by them. I wanted to try for myself, and not just for exercise; I thought it might get my blood going someplace besides my crotch. I went over to the first station Adam had been at, and gingerly got under the bar. I pushed, trying to do exactly as I had seen them doing, but it didn’t budge. Adam stepped over, pulled the pin from the weights, and put it in farther up the stack.

“Now try it. Easy. Keep your back straight, and push with your legs.” It slid smoothly up. “Hold it...now bend your legs slowly.” I did another nine, and moved on to another station. Adam looked doubtfully at Tony, who shrugged.

“Told you he was tougher than he looks.”

“Damn straight.” I wasn’t going to let them see how much it hurt. I concentrated on smooth, slow motions, and tried hard not to fall over. I got through one whole circuit, and started another, before Adam made me stop. As he led me back to my bench, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and saw why he had. I was ashy-white, and my clothes and hair were plastered to me with sweat. He was right. I looked like a shmoo. A wet, pasty shmoo. Tony came over and gave me some more water. I watched them finish, getting hotter and hotter; finally, I just closed my eyes and hung my head. Watching the two of them work out turned out to be harder than joining them. I’d almost managed to regain my ‘composure’ by the time we went back up to Tony’s. I fell into one of the dinette chairs in his kitchen.

“Now, don’t get discouraged,” Adam said as Tony handed him a glass of the green stuff. “You did great, like I told you. We’ll work up to it; in a couple weeks, you’ll wonder why you ever thought this was hard.”

“Weeks? Maybe in a couple centuries,” I protested. “Maybe in a couple weeks I’ll get the feeling back in my arms again.” Tony looked over at Adam.

“Hey, why don’t you give him the once-over? I mean, remember, he did do that hangover cure thing for us this morning.” Adam stood. I looked up at him apprehensively as he gestured for me to stand.

“Once-over? Uh, I don’t know if I’m...” he took me gently under my arms and lifted me to my feet. He turned me by my shoulders and began walking me to Tony’s bedroom. “Uh, hey, wait, look, maybe you could buy me dinner first, handsome?” Back in the kitchen, I heard Tony’s laughter.

“Go easy, big guy. You don’t know your own strength.” Adam grunted. We reached the doorway.

“Take your shirt off and lie down,” he said shortly. “No, on your stomach. Now lemme see, it’s been awhile...” I heard his knuckles cracking.

“Now, wait a minute, Mongo. I mean, I know I’m irresistible, but...” His hands took my shoulders, began kneading the sore muscles. “Oh. Ohhhhhh...oh God, ohhh...” I moaned as his powerful hands rubbed firmly, now pushing, now clamping, now squeezing. My muscles began to relax under his manipulations. He straddled my legs, stroking my back, and I could feel my pecker pumping up again. “Oh, Adam, you are a god among men.” His hands moved onto my arms; I pretended not to notice his hardening cock pushing lightly against my thighs. I drifted into the pleasure of his body moving against mine. He began to slap lightly across my back, pummeling my muscles with his fingers, then kneading lightly up my arms again.

“Feel better?” He pulled his fingers slowly down my back, pushing and relaxing each digit as he went.

“Ahh. Mmmm,” I murmured. “Better.” It was probably the worst understatement I had ever made. The only thing holding me back from jacking all over myself was the fact that I was on Tony’s bed, and he might notice it was a little sticky. With an almighty effort, I tried to picture the least sexy things I could think of, to get myself back from the brink. I lay there, limply, as Adam stood up. I managed to calm down enough so that I could roll over without embarrassing myelf. Even knowing that Adam was gay, I didn’t want him to know I was, too, at least not like this. I tried not to look at the bulge in his sweatshorts; he didn’t seem to be bothered by any gay angst. I stood up and went to him. “If you ever need a favor, you know, borrow some money, need somebody bumped off, just let me know.” He smirked at me.

“I may hold you to that; one of my exes still hasn’t remarried.”

“What do you prefer? Some cash for alimony, or push her under a bus?” He laughed outright, put an arm about me.

“Barry, my friend, you’re one in a million. So, whaddaya think?” We walked back down the hall to the kitchen. “You think you can take it?”

“You tell me.” I put my arms up and posed. “Am I ready for the Mr. Universe finals yet?” Tony slapped me on the back.

“Only if there’s a ‘Pillsbury Doughboy’ class competition,” he chuckled.

“See, that’s why I’ve never said anything nice about you.” I dropped the pose, sat down in a chair. Adam was heading for the front door again.

“I’ll go down to my place, have a quick shower, then we can head to Shook’s, okay?” He went out. Tony patted me on the shoulder.

“C’mon, Pop’n’fresh, hit the shower. And make it quick, so I can get one in too.” What the hell, I thought. If we went in together, we’d get done quicker.

“Next time I’ll come prepared, with my own jockstrap.” Tony was at the sink, putting the glasses in. I walked over, put my hands on his waist. “Open your eyes and come with me, Tony.” He shifted, turned, walked behind me to his bathroom. I peeled his sweaty clothes off him as he stood, gazing vacantly at the wall. The workout had pumped his sleek body to chiseled perfection. “Step into the shower now, and turn on the water. I shed my own wet things and joined him. “Tony, my touch against your body is the most erotic thing you have ever felt, like a tiny electric charge. It’s thrilling against your skin. The most wonderful sensation you’ve ever had. Take my hands, and put them where you most like to be touched, the feeling is ten times more exciting than anything you ever felt.” He reached out, took my wrists, and pressed my hands against his chest. He gasped, ecstatically, and ran my right hand downward to his groin. He wrapped it around his cock and began moving it rhythmically up and down the shaft. He moved my left hand back and forth across his chest, rubbing his nipples, then slowly across his ridged abdominals. His head went back, his body tensed, and he moaned blissfully. He slid my left hand up to his neck, pushing it across his neck and jaw. He moved my right hand faster, his moans turning to cries as he reached orgasm, shooting again and again onto me. He dropped to his knees, spent, his hands loosening their grip on mine. “Relax, Tony. Go deeper and deeper into trance. You won’t remember any of this when I waken you. Stand up.” I lathered him, rinsed us both off. “Step out of the shower.” I toweled him off, then myself. “Go to your bedroom now.” I followed him down the hall. “Get dressed for a night out at Shook’s with the guys.” While he put on his clothes, I got back into my work clothes. I borrowed socks and underwear from Tony’s dresser, and used some cologne from his large selection. Tony stopped next to me, awaiting his next command. I smoothed his hair with the brush on the dresser. “Tony, when I count to three, you’ll awaken feeling great. You won’t remember being hypnotized; all you’ll remember is that I showered, then you did, and we both got ready to go out. One, two, three.” He turned, took a cologne bottle from the collection on his dresser, and uncorked it.

“Ready? Adam’ll be back any second, I’m surprised he isn’t already.” I grimaced, waved my hand in front of my nose.

“Hey, easy with that skunk juice!” He patted his hand on my cheek.

“If it smells like cologne, they won’t leave it alone.” He reached his hand down inside the front of his slacks. “Just for luck.” The buzzer sounded. “There he is.” He jogged off down the hall, and I trailed behind. Were the two of them really going to play out the charade of picking up girls? Tony reached the door, and I stepped into the kitchen, where my jacket hung on the back of a chair. I slipped it on, then went back into the hallway. Tony and Adam were just coming out of a clinch; I pretended not to notice, kneeling down to tie my already-knotted shoelace. They pushed guiltily apart, and Adam coughed.

“Uh, come on, let’s go. I don’t want to get stuck with that corner table; it’s got a lump the size of Mount Rushmore in front of the side pocket.” I walked toward them, noticing the red mark on Adam’s face where he’d rubbed against Tony’s beardstubble.

“Okay, but I’m driving. The way you two drink, I’ve got to make sure you get home okay. After all, I don’t want to lose my personal trainers.” As I expected, neither of them protested. Apparently Tony wasn’t planning on bringing home a bimbo after all.

“Yeah, okay. Gotta work in the morning, anyway.” Adam nodded.

“Early night, just a couple to put a buzz on.” We went down to the parking lot and piled into my car. “Hey, Barry, you ever think about buying a crotch-rocket? Lotta fun.” I shook my head.

“I’ll leave that to you big alpha males. Maybe when I get pumped up, get some more testosterone flowing, less blood going to my brain, you can talk me into it. But then, where would I put my drunken bar buddies?” I looked in the rearview mirror at them. I chose not to point out that they were sitting awfully close together, but I did try to see just what Adam’s hand was doing. The mirror, unfortunately, was aimed a bit too high for a good view, and adjusting it might have been a little too obvious. I had a feeling it was going to be a very early night.

It was; by ten-thirty, after only two pitchers and two games of pool, I was dropping them at their building again. I toyed with the idea of putting them both under and having some fun with them right there in the back seat, but I dismissed it. It was late, and I was really beat from that workout. They gallantly tried to invite me in, but I (equally gallantly) refused. I thanked them again for helping me, and waved goodnight as they walked inside, shoulder to shoulder. Well, shoulder to bicep, anyhow. Adam stood almost a head taller than Tony. They really made an adorable couple; I idly wondered whose apartment they would end up sharing. Tony’s, probably, I decided. I was home just before eleven; I made another cassette tape, to reinforce my commitment to getting in shape, then clicked on the shortcut. I stared at the colors...