The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Business As Usual

By WishfulThinking

Part Seven

Tony and Adam were both back at my door at ten to four. Adam came up behind me and pulled me in my chair away from the desk.

“Hey, let’s go, shmoo. Time for another dose,” he ordered, spinning me to face them.

“Hang on while I finish up. Just another minute,” I pleaded. Tony crossed his arms and frowned, and Adam swiveled me back and pushed me to the desk again.

“You got thirty seconds from...now! Then I unplug it.” He reached toward the powerstrip on the side of the desk. I saved what I had onscreen and closed up shop.

“Okay, okay, you big bully. Pick on somebody your own size, why dontcha?”

“You are my own size. You’re just all fat, and I’m all muscle. Let’s see if you can’t turn that around, huh?” He put a hand on either side of my ribcage and lifted. He set me down facing Tony.

“Will you stop doing that?” Actually, I was pretty impressed with the easy way he could heft me. Tony chuckled.

“He’s not gonna stop it until you can make him. Believe me, he did that to me for almost a year.”

“I dunno. I don’t think I can throw this butterball around as easy as you, Beanpole.” Tony glared, and grabbed the front of Adam’s jacket.

“Who you callin’ ‘Beanpole’, Musclehead?” Adam grinned down at him, then wrapped his arms around Tony in a bear hug, squeezing him against his body. Tony pushed outward against Adam’s chest, and despite his smirk, I could see Adam start to strain to hold him.

“Hey, guys! Break it up, come on. OSHA would be appalled by the unsafe working conditions in this office.” Adam let go and Tony, still pushing on his chest, flew backward into the door and bounced off. Adam caught him before he fell, and then blocked the swing that Tony aimed at his stomach. I stepped between them. “Hey, play nice. You two can wreck your apartment tonight instead, okay?” Tony’s frown slowly faded, but he was still eyeing Adam. He stretched his arms outward, twisting his torso and wincing.

“Just fooling around. You don’t want to be here if I really get angry at him.” Adam gave a short laugh.

“Yeah, if he really got angry at me, I might really have to hurt him.” I turned and regarded him.

“Boy, I guess this honeymoon’s over, isn’t it?” Now it was Tony’s turn to laugh.

“Naah, it’s just gettin’ started!” Adam was grinning over my shoulder at him.

“Yeah, it’s a mating ritual. You wouldn’t understand.”

“Great. What are you two, gay Klingons?”

“Yeah. Come, pudgy Earthling, we will make a warrior of you,” Adam growled. They led me outside again, where the rain was still drizzling down. “See, this isn’t so bad.” Again, they paced me like an escort to their building. This time, Tony went up to his place, while Adam and I went to look over the one I’d be renting. It was almost the same as Tony’s, with a slightly smaller layout, but better than the flat I was in now. Adam unconcernedly peeled off his clothes as we walked through the rooms, finishing up in his bedroom. He tossed the handful of clothes into the closet, then reached into his dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a muscle tee. I shrugged inwardly. When in Rome...I felt a bit self-conscious as I stripped down; I knew I didn’t have anywhere near the kind of body Adam had revealed, but I was aware that he was regarding me as I pulled my sweats out of my duffel bag, stuffing my work clothes in. As I wriggled into my sweat pants, I noticed his erection. I felt the color warming into my face, and ducked my head into my shirt. This good-looking, big guy was watching me change clothes, and he was getting turned on by it! I put my arms through the sleeves, and poked my head up through the collar. And found Adam standing right next to me. For a man that big, he could move very quietly. He reached down and pulled at the back of my pants. I heard a soft ripping sound, and his hand came up with a long piece of masking tape.

“What are you...oh. Thanks.” I could still feel my face flushing. “Well, let’s...let’s get to that workout.” I bent over and picked up my water bottle. As I stood, his hand touched between my shoulder blades, slid down to the small of my back. I looked at him; he was turning a little pink, too. He smelled great, just a hint of cologne. Things started to move around in my crotch, and as I had hoped, the baggy sweatpants were hiding it better than the skimpy shorts I had borrowed from him yesterday.

“Yeah. Yeah, let’s get on down there.” We went to the front door. “You like the place?”

“Sure, it’s great. What kind of neighbors you got?”

“Well, I’ve never seen the guy on that side. This side, they’re older folks, they’re pretty quiet. And across the hall, that’s Norman Bates and his mother.” He grinned at me as we got on the elevator. “They argue sometimes. ‘Norman, you’re a very bad boy.’ Just make sure you lock the door when you shower.”

“Ahh, they can’t be any worse than Mr. And Mrs. Hitler, next door to me.”

“I wondered where they’d moved to! They used to live upstairs, next to the Capones.” The elevator stopped, and we stepped off and walked down to the weight room. Tony was already there, on a machine.

“Bout time. Let’s get going, before this place fills up.” He looked at the door, as if he expected a tide of humanity to burst through at any second. “That’s another reason I like working out in the morning. Less crowded.” Adam and I did a few warmup stretches, then he pointed me at the machine Tony had just finished working on.

“Okay, let’s see what you remember.”

“I remember it hurt.”

“No pain, no gain, little man.” He put both fists up, and his upper arms swelled. “You want some of these, you gotta pay for ‘em.” Well, maybe. Or maybe not, I thought. I was about halfway through the first circuit when the ache that I remembered from yesterday started to return. I went over to my bottle and took a swig. The pain vanished, and I suddenly felt energized, as if I’d just gotten out of bed after a good night’s sleep. I went back over and finished the circuit, began the next. Another swig from the bottle, and that energy pump kicked again. I finished the third set, took another drink, and moved to the leg work. They were both eyeing me uncertainly as I set the machine up, and Tony was saying something to Adam, too low for me to hear. I could picture clearly, just as I had with the other devices, how to set up, how to use it. I could remember everything they’d told me yesterday, and I felt absolutely wonderful. I was almost through the first round of leg exercises, when Tony finally came over to me. I had just walked over to my water again; before I could drink it, he took it from me. Adam walked over, and the two of them cornered me.

“What gives, Barry?” Adam popped the top of the bottle, and sniffed suspiciously, then tasted it. “This time yesterday, we were going to call 911 about you, and today, you’re hardly even breaking a sweat.” It was true. Despite my heavier clothes, I was nowhere near as uncomfortable as the day before, when I’d worn only shorts and a tee shirt. Adam was sweatier than I was today. He’d handed the bottle to Tony, who tasted it, too, then shrugged.

“Just water, far as I can tell.” He snapped the lid back on. Adam was still eyeing me, his face growing hard.

“You on something? Because if you are, I’m gonna kick the shit outta you right now. You do not want to go near anything like that, Barry; I’m serious. I seen a guy drop over dead right in the middle of a workout, using the juice, and I’m not gonna watch it happen again.” I was shaking my head at him, but he wasn’t letting me get a word in. “And I don’t care if it’s ‘supplements’, or what the fuck they call it, or how ‘safe’ they told you it was, it’s fucking bullshit.” His voice had risen to almost a shout, and he was poking me in the chest. I grabbed his hand to stop him, and looked him straight in the eyes.

“Adam! Hey! Honest to God, I’m not taking anything. You can check my ass for needle marks if you want! Run a urine test! I swear I’m clean. Just a multivitamin, some stuff for my allergies, and if you want, I can stop taking that, too.” I tried to smile, but it probably didn’t look very convincing. He was really pissed off, and it was scaring me more than a little. Tony had an arm around Adam’s chest, pulling him back.

“Whoa, Nelson. Come on, he said he’s clean. Take it easy.” Adam straightarmed him off with appalling ease, and Tony landed hard and slid, almost two yards away. My water bottle skittered out of his hand and rolled across to the machines. Adam backed me into the wall again. He had the front of my shirt wrapped around his hands, and my feet dangled a few inches above the floor. Despite his anger, I could hear the undercurrent of sorrow in his voice; his eyes were wet.

“I find out you lied, and I’ll fucking rip you apart and shove all the pieces up your ass, YOU GOT THAT?” He’d pushed me up the wall far enough to be looking up at my face, and I could feel the seams of my sweatshirt starting to give out. Tony picked himself up.

“Christ, ADAM. Let it the fuck GO! C’mon, it’s Barry, for Christ’s sake. Has he ever lied to you? Can you remember anybody ever calling him a liar?” Adam took a deep breath, exhaled. I slid back down the wall and my feet met the floor again as he let go of my sweatshirt.

“No. No, I guess not. Sorry, sorry guys. It’s just...people try to use that shit, ‘cause they think it’ll be a shortcut, and...look, Barry...buddy. I’m sorry.” Tears were running down his face. “I just...I really looked up to him, he was kind of a...a hero. He taught me, like I’m teaching you, when I was...and...and he just...dropped, and I couldn’t help...him...” his voice broke, and he sat down on the bench that ran along the wall. “I found the needle in his locker, after...the ambulance...” He put his head down, and his shoulders shook once, twice. Tony was right there next to him, and I stood uncertainly over the two. I literally couldn’t think of a thing to say to him.

“C’mon, Adam...It’s okay. C’mon. Take it easy. Sshhh.” He had a hand on each of Adam’s shoulders, and his head close to Adam’s ear. “Come on, somebody’s gonna come in here any minute. You don’t want anybody to see you like this. Come on. Let’s get back over there and finish up.” I finally found my voice, as I sat down on his other side. I put a timid hand on his forearm.

“Adam, buddy, I promise, I swear to you, I am not using anything. And if you say no, I never will, swear on a stack of Bibles. I’m so sorry about your friend. I know he’d have been proud of you. You...well, I mean...you’re kind of a hero to me, and...” he put an arm around my shoulder and crushed me against him.

“Thanks.” He stood, and I came up along with him. Tony rose from his seat, too. “Look, Barry, I...I’m sorry.” I smiled at him.

“Forget about it, pal. Come on, let’s finish up. If I’m going too fast for you, just knock me back down, okay?” I started back over to the row of equipment.

“Don’t say that; he really will knock you down.” I looked over my shoulder to see Tony rubbing his backside. Adam turned to him.

“Oh, Christ, Tony. Are you okay? I’m sorry!” Tony grinned at him, then slugged his arm.

“Nothing broken. Just watch what you’re doin’, you big gorilla. I hate to think what you would have done if I hadn’t been on your side.” I retrieved my water bottle and set it on the bench, and we finished our workout. By the last few sets, I was really starting to get sore, but I wisely decided not to have any more from my ‘magic’ bottle until we’d finished. By then, a young couple had come in, followed by a pretty girl. They all waved over at us, the girl asking Tony and Adam how it was going. They exchanged pleasantries as Adam finished up, then the three of us went back up to Tony’s. He poured out some orange-colored stuff this time, which tasted just as bad as the green stuff had yesterday. I sipped at mine, as Adam and Tony slammed down a glassful. Tony poured another for each of them, then set down the pitcher and turned to me.

“Okay. You have got to tell us what the hell’s going on with you, Barry. Come on, Adam had to carry you upstairs yesterday. We thought you were dead. And one day later, you barely even break a sweat? Maybe you aren’t doing drugs, but you’re doing something. What’s the secret?” Adam was leaning forward on the table.

“You won’t believe me if I tell you.” Tony folded his arms.

“Try us.”

“Well, it’s...it’s hypnotism.” Adam blew air out through his nose.

“Right. Come on, what is it really?”

“Hypnotism. Really. Come on, have I ever lied to you?” They both looked at me.

“Well, not until now. Come on, I seen that shit when I was in college, it’s fake. They planted some people in the audience to be ‘volunteers’, it was a load of garbage.” Tony was nodding in agreement.

“I can prove it to you. I bet I can hypnotize both of you.” That gave them a laugh.

“I’m with Adam. It’s bullshit.” I stood up, went around the table to Adam.

“Okay, then, Adam, I’ll start with you.” His grin faded. “Come on, what are you, scared, big fellah?” He eyed me doubtfully, then looked over at Tony, who grinned.

“Go ahead. It’s bullshit. You know it isn’t gonna work on you.” Adam shrugged, then grinned up at me challengingly.

“Okay, Hypno-Man, I dare you to zonk me. What do I need to do?”

“Just relax, put your hands at your sides.” I put my hands on his shoulders and began to massage them. I leaned forward and whispered, “Sweatsocks.” His head dropped forward and his eyes closed. Tony stared openmouthed.

“Adam. Hey. ADAM!” His eyes narrowed. “C’mon, did you guys plan this beforehand, or something?” Tony slapped Adam’s shoulder; no reaction. He snapped his fingers in front of Adam’s face. “Nelson, cut it out, wake up.” I held up a hand. He backed away, as if expecting to drop right on the spot if I touched him.

“Adam, can you hear me?” His head moved slightly as he spoke.

“Yeah.”

“Good. You are deeply asleep, going deeper and deeper. In a moment, I will count to three and you will awaken. But you will be absolutely unable to move, just as if you were encased in cement up to your neck. You can still talk, and breathe normally, but you won’t be able to move your arms, your legs, or your body. Just as if they were made of stone. One, two, three.” His head came up, and his eyes opened. The smug grin returned to his lips.

“Come on, put me under, I dare ya.” He winked over at Tony. “You can’t, be...cause...” the grin disappeared and his eyes widened. “What’s...what the hell? I can’t...I can’t move!” He took a deep breath, blew it out. His face turned pink as he struggled to stand up. “Barry, this...this isn’t funny. Turn me loose! Come on!” He was huffing with the effort, but hadn’t budged.

“You still think hypnotism’s bullshit?” Adam stopped struggling and looked pleadingly up at me, panting.

“Okay. I believe you, whatever. Just...let me up, come on, this is freaking me!”

“Wait a minute, Barry,” chuckled Tony. He stepped over to Adam and sat down in his lap, face to face. Taking his head in his hands, Tony planted a firm, openmouthed kiss on him, then playfully pulled upward on Adam’s shirt, exposing his firm abdomen and wide chest. He pulled the fabric over Adam’s head and tucked it behind his neck, then began fondling Adam’s nipples.

“Tony. Tony, cut that...aah...stop it! Unhh. Ohhh. Tony, please...” Tony pressed his mouth against Adam’s again. “Mmmpfh...wait’ll I can move, I’ll...get...mmmh...get off me!” “Hey, I thought you said he was paralyzed. I can feel something movin’ down there, you hiding a snake in your pants, Nelson?” I tapped Tony on the shoulder.

“Your turn, Tony.” There was pure terror in his eyes as he jumped off Adam’s lap, his own hardon evident under his shorts. He backed away, his hands outstretched.

“Uh-uh, no way. You keep away from me, Count Dracula!” I wiggled my fingers at him playfully. Behind me, Adam shouted encouragement at me.

“Yeah, come on, zap him, Barry. Take him out!” Tony had backed up to the refrigerator, cornered. I pointed one finger at him, brought it toward his forehead. He watched apprehensively as it moved closer to him. Still rooted to his chair, Adam called cheerfully over his shoulder, “Don’t be scared, Tone, it’s bullshit, remember?” I leaned forward and whispered.

“Jockstrap.” His eyelids fluttered and his head rolled forward until his chin was on his chest. I took his hand. “Tony, come with me.” He shuffled behind me over to the table. Adam, still unable to move, goggled as Tony plodded past him.

“Hey. HEY! TONY! WAKE UP! Well, I’ll be a sonofabitch!” I put a hand on Tony’s chest.

“Stop here. Sit down.” He sank into the chair I had stopped him in front of. I lifted his arms, put his hands on his knees. “Tony, you’re in a deep trance, going deeper and deeper with each breath you take. In a moment, I’m going to count to three, and you will wake up. But you will be absolutely unable to move, just as if you were in cement up to your neck. You can still breathe normally, but you won’t be able to move your body, not even an inch. One, two, three.” His eyes fluttered open, focusing on my smiling face. He looked down at his motionless arms.

“No. No! Aw, shit.” He struggled, just as Adam had, against his invisible bonds. “Barry, stop this. Come on, Barry.” I walked over to Adam.

“Come on, buddy, let me up,” he begged. “I owe him one.” I leaned close to his ear.

“Sweatsocks.” His eyes shut. Behind me, Tony moaned.

“Shit. Barry, come on, cut it out. This is fuckin’ scary.” I turned and glared at him.

“Quiet, Celorro, or I’ll turn you into a rooster.” His eyes bulged, and he clamped his mouth shut. I could see the hairs on his arms and legs rise, see the goosebumps forming. “Adam, you’re no longer paralyzed, you can move just as before. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up feeling wonderful, better than you ever have in your life. You can do whatever you want to Tony, but you must be gentle. Remember, he might break.” Tony gave a tiny whimper. I snapped my fingers, and Adam blinked at me. He slowly raised an arm, testing it, then the other. He looked across at Tony, sitting helplessly in his chair. Then he leapt up, pulling his shirt back down over his torso. He strode across to him, grinning evilly. Tony closed his eyes, prepared to meet his doom. Adam reached down, took the sides of Tony’s shorts, and pulled them to his ankles. Next came the jockstrap, and Tony’s manhood jumped out and pointed up at Adam.

“Well, I guess you can still move that muscle, too.” He leaned down and ran his hands up and down the insides of Tony’s thighs. Tony’s cock popped up higher, and he moaned again. I went to the doorway.

“Now, Adam, remember. Be gentle.”

“Like a kitten.”

“Ah, why don’t I just go have a quick shower while you two decide about whether you believe in this hypnosis thing?” Tony gave a shout of sheer panic.

“NNOOO! Barry, get back here! Honest, I believe you! I do! Don’t leave me here like this, alone with him.” Adam ran a finger up the underside of Tony’s rigid member. “Haaaaaah! Adam! OGOD! Barry! Make him MMPPH!” Adam put his hand over Tony’s mouth.

“Yeah, you go freshen up. I’ll show Tone what ‘going under’ is all about.” Tony made more muffled noises from under Adam’s hand, futilely moving his head back and forth. “You boys play nice, now. Fifteen minutes enough time?” I asked. “Better make it twenty,” Adam called after me as I walked down the hall. I pulled out of my clothes, listening as Tony begged for mercy.

“Adam, aaaaaaaaaah! No! Come AAAAAAAAAH!” I heard Adam’s playful replies.

“I seem to remember somebody called me a ‘gorilla’ earlier. Now where do you think an ape might find a banana around here? Ooh-hooh-hooh...Ah!”

“ADAM! Yoooooouuuuu...OMIGOD! AAH! Please! BARRY! GET BACK HERE, BARRY! Oh! Ah! EEEEAAAAH! You’re gonna pay for this, Nelson. YOU TOO, RODGERS!”

“Quiet, Banana Boy. You’re enjoying this as much as I am. I can tell.” I turned on the shower and stepped in. I luxuriated under the hot spray, and apart from an occasional squeal, I didn’t hear anything more from the kitchen until I shut the water off again. Adam was calling to me.

“Barry! Barry, come in here and look at this!” Tony’s yell came almost on top of it.

“No. NO! Barry, do NOT come in here! Adam, come on, stop it. This isn’t funny, it’s STUPID! Cut it out!” I wrapped a towel around me, took another and dried my hair as I walked down to the kitchen and peeked around the doorway. Adam was cackling gleefully, while Tony was beet-red. I began to giggle, which only made Tony angrier.

“Look! I can move him, and he stays! He’s like a life-sized G.I. Joe!” Tony sat in the chair, stripped naked. One sweat sock was pulled over his still-stiff pecker, and the other was tied like a sweatband around his head. Adam lifted Tony’s legs so that his feet stuck out straight in front of him. He had already twisted Tony’s arms so that one arm pointed straight up, while the other arm, bent at the elbow, pointed straight forward. And Tony was indeed staying exactly where Adam had posed him, his face a mix of sullen resentment and resignation.

“Okay, we’ve all had our fun playing dollies, now will you PLEASE snap me out of this...this...whatever it is?”

“No, come on, Barry, you try it.” I walked over to them. Tony glared at me.

“Barry! I expect this kind of thing from him, he’s got the brain of a six-year-old retard, but you’re an adult. Fun’s fun, but...” Adam scooped up the jockstrap lying on the floor and held it in front of Tony’s face.

“Hey! Quiet, or I’ll gag you with this.” Tony clamped his jaw shut and turned his head away.

“Now, don’t worry, Tony. I didn’t play with G.I. Joes. I had superhero action figures, though.” I smiled sweetly at Adam; Tony saw the look in my eyes, and began to smile too. Adam dropped the jockstrap, backed around the table and tried to run for the door. I caught up with him, and grabbed his arm. He pulled away, put his arms up across his face. “Sweat socks,” I hissed. He froze where he was, his arms upflung. I took one hand, pulled it down. The other stayed up, still trying to shield him from me. “Come with me.” I led him back over to Tony. “Adam, I’m going to count to three in a moment, and you’ll wake up. But just like before, you’ll be paralyzed, you won’t be able to move your body, no matter how you try. And anywhere that Tony touches you will feel more erotic than anything you’ve ever felt, like electricity, the most pleasure you ever experienced. One, two, three.” His eyes fluttered open.

“Aw, not again! Come on, is this any way to treat your hero?” Tony was smirking up at him as I pulled his other arm down, pointing it straight out to one side. I brought the other arm up to match, and he stood, helplessly spreadeagled. He was right; it was like having a life-sized doll, and kind of a turn-on.

“Oh yeah! Come on, Barry, let me at him!” Smiling, I leaned down to Tony’s ear. “Jockstrap,” I whispered. Down went his head. “Tony, when I snap my fingers, you’ll awaken feeling great, better than you’ve ever felt in your life. You’ll be able to move normally again. But you’re going to feel anything you do to Adam, so you have to play very gently with him.” I snapped my fingers, and Tony’s head came back up. His arms dropped back to his sides, and his legs bent back downward into a more normal position. He stood up, pulling the socks off his head and his penis, and walked slowly around Adam’s immobile form. He stopped behind him, and with one quick gesture, pulled Adam’s shorts and underwear down to his knees. Adam’s eyes widened, and he took in a deep breath at the sensation of Tony’s hands sliding down his thighs, his face relaxing into a rapturous look of pleasure. Then Tony raised Adam’s arms over his head, and pulled his shirt up and off. He picked up his jockstrap from where Adam had dropped it, and dangled it in front of Adam.

“Now, uh, come on, Tone, bud, I was only kiddin’.” Tony reached up and draped it over Adam’s head, so that the cup covered his nose and mouth. Adam gave only the briefest of grunts; he wasn’t about to give Tony the satisfaction of hearing him beg for mercy, or maybe he just liked it.

“Okay, you big gorilla. Now it’s my turn. Let’s see how you like it.” He took Adam’s pecker with both hands, and rubbed it gently between them, like a cigar. As he did so, he gave a gasp, and his own pecker rose again. “I can feel everything I’m doing to you. This is wild!” In seconds, both their cocks were standing solidly erect, and Adam was breathing hard, his eyes closed. “Hohhhh, you got no idea. Touch me, touch me more...” Tony picked up his sweat sock and pulled it over the firm member, then tied the other sock around the first, like a ribbon. He reached up and began twisting Adam’s nipples gently. They both gasped, and the socks tied on Adam bobbed up and down.

“Hey, I’ll, uh, go get dressed.” They seemed to have forgotten I was even there.

“Take your time, we might be a while.” Tony moved around behind Adam, wrapped one arm around Adam’s waist, then put his other hand between Adam’s shoulders and pushed. Adam bent over at the waist, his upraised arms coming to rest on the table. “Let’s see if I can give you a banana this way.” Tony began kneading Adam’s glutes as I went back to the bathroom and picked up my clothes. From the kitchen, I heard Tony gloating.

“Mmmm, have to get Barry to teach me how to zap you like this, this is great, playing with you all helpless.” I heard twin moans of pleasure, then Adam’s reply.

“Ohhhhhh, yeah. You are just the right size, lover. You’re right, this has got me really hot. And you’re doing all the work!”

“WHAT? You lying mother, you were scared shitless! I heard you before, begging Barry to let you move again!”

“Yeah, you weren’t exactly happy, either, but this is different, it feels so gooood when...unn...you touch me. Before, I didn’t know what was going on. Oh. Aaaaaahhh. But like I said, it’s like being a life-sized G.I. Joe. Oh. Oh! Mmmmmnn. Oh, yeah.” As I dressed, I listened as they moaned in unison, until my curiosity got the better of me. I peeked around into the kitchen. Tony was astride Adam’s flanks, his legs wrapped around Adam’s beefy thighs. He had one hand on Adam’s sock-covered hardon, and he was pulling back and forth on it, while the other hand was up at Adam’s chest, still pinching at his nipples. He was bucking back and forth, pushing his cock between Adam’s shapely buttocks. Adam stood like a rock, still bent over, hands resting on the table. Just as I took the sight in, Tony arched his back and gave a hoarse cry. At the same time, I saw the sock draped over Adam’s dick jump, then jump again as he, too, climaxed. He gave a long, low gasp of ecstasy, then gulped in air. Tony slid down Adam’s legs and dropped to the floor, panting. He crawled between Adam’s legs, and lay down on the floor looking up at him.

“That’s what I call a workout, Musclehead.” He sat up, pulled the jockstrap off Adam’s head, and put his open mouth on Adam’s. As he kissed, he pushed upward with his legs, and Adam, arms still extended above his head, stood upright again. Tony slid his hands up Adam’s arms, pulled them downward, and wrapped them about his waist, still pushing hungrily against Adam’s mouth. I cleared my throat.

“Playtime finished?” Tony peered over Adam’s meaty shoulder and grinned at me. “Barry, this is unbelievable! Where did you learn to do this?” Adam turned his head as far as he could toward me.

“First things first, turn me loose, come on, Barry.”

“Sweat socks. Jockstrap.” I looked over the two as they stood sleeping, arms around each other, Adam’s head resting atop Tony’s. “Listen to me, both of you. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up feeling fine. We’re going to keep this our secret, you won’t tell anybody else about my ability to hypnotize. Adam, when I wake you, you’ll be able to move normally again, and Tony’s touch will be just as it always was. Tony, when you wake up, you’ll no longer be able to feel whatever you do to Adam.” I snapped my fingers, and their heads came up. Tony gave Adam’s chest a last tweak, then they both sighed. “Sorry, guys, back to the usual way. But I can give it back whenever you’d like.” They picked up their discarded shorts and put them back on.

“I have a feeling you’re going to be a popular visitor, Barry.”

“Visitor, hell. You can move in with us! Tony and me’ll be bunkin’ together, anyway...” I laughed.

“I’ll be right down the hall, Adam. Besides, you boys play too rough. So, you still think hypnotism’s bullshit?”

“Unh-UNH! I’m convinced.” Tony backed away a little and sidestepped to stand behind Adam, I guess he figured I’d have to put Adam under first that way. He nodded over Adam’s shoulder.

“So’m I.” His voice seemed a trifle higher than usual. Adam looked behind him at Tony, then grinned back at me.

“You still look a little nervous, Tone. Barry, why don’t you just help him relax a little?”

“No, no! I’m fine.” Tony jumped from behind Adam and made for the hallway. “Just gotta change, get cleaned up. I’ll be right back.” Adam was laughing as Tony retreated. I raised an eyebrow.

“How about you, buddy? You feel like a little snooze?” He locked eyes with me, smiling.

“I don’t seem to have a choice, do I?” He stepped right up to me. “But before you take control, I just wanted to say I’m really sorry I was such a jerk downstairs. Sometimes my muscles get ahead of my brain, I hope...”

“Adam, like I said. It’s okay. You’ve got strong feelings, I’m really kind of flattered that you care that much about me. Hero.” Even after his workout, he still smelled good, that hint of cologne mixing with the scent that Tony had left on him. He was very close to me now, wearing just those gym shorts, his eyes asking me for something. He leaned toward me and whispered.

“Come on. Zap me. Put me under again.” He closed his eyes, waiting, that tiny smile on his lips. I looked downward, past his broad chest, his smooth torso, saw the rise in his shorts. It was turning him on, knowing I could do this to him, and that was getting me pretty hot, too. I put my hands on his shoulders.

“Sweat socks.” I felt him relax under my hands, his shoulders slumping as he exhaled. “Adam, what would you like me to have you do?”

“Gimme...th’ hot touch again. Th’ electr’c...pleasure thing. ‘N then...fondle me.”

“Adam, my touch will be the most pleasurable thing you’ve ever felt, exciting, erotic and electric, when I put my hands on your chest.” I moved my hands downward from his shoulders. His arm came up, slipped around me, and pulled me gently against him. His other hand slid up to my chin, and turned my face upward. He leaned in and began to kiss me, tenderly, slowly. He lifted me, with one arm, his other hand moving from my chin to the back of my head, gliding through my hair. My own hand had pressed against his bare chest as he drew me close, and I could feel the strong, steady beat of his heart, and the quick jumping of my own. I was gently running my other hand wherever I could reach, and I could feel the reaction of Adam’s body at the contact. It was really breathtaking, I knew it was what he wanted, and I sure wasn’t complaining, but I also knew Tony would be coming back in soon. Adam’s mouth nibbled down my chin, onto my neck, and I got a chance to come up for air. “Adam, why don’t we go to the bedroom, I’ll give you a rubdown? I owe you one.”

“Mmmmm. Yeah.” He started for the bedroom, carrying me still pressed against his chest, still moving his mouth slowly over my neck. I could hear the shower in the bathroom as we went by. He set me down at the bed, then pulled his shorts off and flopped onto his stomach. I knew my rubdown skills weren’t as good as Adam’s, but then he didn’t have the ‘magic touch’ that I had. I began to stroke my hands on his broad back, massaging timidly at first. I got onto the bed, straddling his thighs, and began rubbing vigorously, trying to remember the ways I’d felt Adam work my muscles. He was giving gasps of absolute ecstasy as I pushed against him, he twisted and moaned, “Mnnn, oh, yeah, ahnn.” I reached out to rub his arms, which were stretched outward from his body, and I overbalanced and went down on top of him, my legs sliding downward along his. As I splayed across his back, he drew in a sharp breath and heaved upward, giving a loud groan. I felt his torso buck under me again as I pushed myself back into a seated position. He was panting, I could see he was smiling. Down the hall, the sound of the shower ceased. I guessed that was about all we had time for, and my hands were starting to cramp up.

“Adam, relax and go deeper into a trance. I’m going to wake you in a moment, and when I do, my touch will be as it always has been to you.” He gave a little sad grunt. “When I touch your forehead, you’ll wake up feeling wonderful, like you’ve just had a good night’s sleep.” I stood up, then put a finger on his brow. “How do you feel?” He rolled onto his back, ruefully displaying the stickiness on his stomach and the bedsheet.

“You tell me.” He rubbed his hand across his abdomen, which only smeared the mess further. “Geez, what’m I gonna tell Tony?” I smiled indulgently.

“I’ll take care of it.” I went down the hall to the bathroom door, where I could hear Tony humming to himself. I knocked. “Hey, Tony.”

“Yeah?”

“Did I leave my jockstrap in there?” I heard something clatter on the tiles. “Tony, open the door.” Tha handle moved and the door swung in. Tony stood, a towel around his waist, his hair dripping water. Behind him on the floor lay his hairbrush. Adam slipped into the room, picked up the brush, and playfully shaped Tony’s hair upward into a spiky, if rather short, mohawk. Pulling the towel off Tony, he grabbed a handful of his buns and gave a squeeze, but Tony didn’t react to either the pinch or his new hairstyle. “Tony, you’ll need to go put some fresh sheets on your bed now.” I went back to the bedroom, Tony plodding behind me, and I pulled the linens off the mattress as he went into his closet and got another set, then helped him remake the bed, feeling a bit guilty for having ordered Tony into the ‘maid’, cleaning up after me. I heard the shower go on as Adam cleaned himself up; Tony stood, waiting for his next command, his ‘rooster comb’ starting to droop damply. “Tony, think back on all the times I’ve hypnotized you. What was your favorite sensation? What did you like best?” He smiled lazily.

“Sleepin’...on toppa Adam, listenin’ to...his heartbeat. Knowin’ he loves me.” Another surprise, I hadn’t really figured Tony for the old-fashioned romantic ‘cuddling’ type, not the way he’d always played around, never with the same girl twice. Guess he just needed to find the right person. Suddenly Tony seemed to be a pretty good guy, for all his chatter and cologne. It made me feel like a heel, playing around with the two of them, treating them like toys. I took his hand.

“Come with me, Tony.” I led him back down the hall to the bathroom. The door was still open, and steam billowed over the shower curtain. “Adam, sweat socks.” There was a ringing thud, the sound of a plastic bottle dropping. I pulled open the curtain and shut off the water, then reached in and picked up the shampoo from where it had rolled to a stop. “Adam, Tony, listen to me. The two of you are going to have a wonderful, quiet, romantic evening together. Tony, get in the shower with Adam.” He stepped in. “When I count three, you’ll both wake up feeling wonderful, just the way you did on Monday, when you found you both felt the same way about each other. Barry’s gone home, and you two are all alone at last.” I turned the water on and pulled the curtain shut again. “One, two, three.” There was a sharp intake of breath, then a soft, murmured moan. I slipped out of the room, went back to the kitchen and got my duffel bag. The water in the shower stopped as I went to the front door. I heard a sharp snapping noise, then Adam’s laughing voice.

“Oh, no you don’t.” Tony backed out of the bathroom, grinning, holding an armful of towels, then ran down toward the bedroom, Adam right behind him. “Hey, come back here!” I closed the door and went down to my car. I started it up, and switched on the radio. Sam Cooke, singing ‘Cupid, draw back your bow, and let your arrow go...’ I started to sing along as I drove home.