The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

By the Book

Part II.

I woke up with a headache and painfully vivid memories of last night. Trent had drugged me, dragged me to a glory hole where I had sucked cocks until I was coated in cum, made me the star attraction in a fraternity house gangbang and then dumped me off with Tiffany who had introduced me to lesbian sex.

All in all, a pretty full night, and I had enjoyed every bit of it but only because the drug he had given me had left me wide open to suggestion. Now, I wanted revenge, and I intended to get it just as soon as I found a way to get out of the handcuffs attaching my left hand to the headboard.

“Well, good morning, sleepyhead,” Tiffany said when she came in. She carried a tray with two glasses of orange juice. Her skintight pink t-shirt was cut short to show off the undersides of her tits and her thong was just barely wide enough to cover her slit.

I glared at her, watching as she put the tray down on the nightstand.

“I hope you’re not really mad at me?” Tiffany said with a vapid smile, sitting down beside me. Her hand reached out and lightly stroked my breast. I cringed as her fingers found my nipple, scissoring it between her fingers, tweaking the tender bud.

Suddenly, it came to me. I knew what I had to do. Moaning softly, I allowed my thighs to fall open and slightly elevated my hips in invitation.

Tiffany took the bait. One hand still on my nipple, she placed her lips to mine, her tongue pressing into my mouth to trade sloppy kisses. After a moment, her attention slipped lower, and her lips nibbled a trail down my belly to my cunt. Her pink tongue flicked and probed its delicate folds then lapped my clit. I gasped encouragement as she continued licking, her face now buried in my mound.

When I was sure she wouldn’t notice, I reached across with my free hand and switched the orange juice glasses. It stood to reason one of them had to be drugged. But now it would be the one Tiffany kept for herself.

Meanwhile, things were getting pretty frenzied. Tiffany’s tongue and my clit were getting intimately acquainted, and I wasn’t faking anymore. “Aaaah,” I cried out, my body pulsing, as vibrations from Tiffany’s expert tonguing radiated through my body.

Encouraged, she sat up just long enough to pull off her t-shirt and thong, her boobies bouncing as she moved. Then she clambered onto the bed, positioning herself on top of me for some serious sixty-nine action. For a while, the only sounds were mutual slurping and mewing, finally exploding into a mind-blowing orgasm. In the aftermath, we lay tangled together, catching our breath.

“Like, wow,” Tiffany said as she climbed off, her face shiny with my juices. “That was really cool.” Without bothering to get dressed again, she reached for the glasses, handing one to me and taking the other for herself.

I waited until I was sure she was drinking then I did, too.

“Tiffany,” I said when she had finished, “do me a favor. Bring me the key to the handcuffs.”

She looked surprised, but she immediately left the room, returning with it a few moments later. So my surmise had been correct, and the drug intended for me was now coursing through Tiffany’s veins, fucking with her nearly empty head.

“Like why am I doing this?” she asked as she handed it to me.

“Don’t think about it,” I replied. You want to be a good girl, and that means doing everything I tell you.” Ordering her to wait there, I quickly showered and threw on a pair of jeans and an old sweatshirt. The more I thought about the situation, the madder I got and the more I wanted revenge. Grabbing a red magic marker from my desk, I went back to the bedroom to find Tiffany just where I had left her.

She stood motionless while I drew a big G around one breast and an O around the other. Right under that I wrote FUCK and across her belly above her cunt, I added YOURSELF, a little message intended for Trent.

Then I led Tiffany into the living room and positioned her on the lounge chair, intending to leave her there as a statement for Trent. But somehow it just wasn’t enough. Tiffany really ought to follow the advice scrawled across her tits and belly.

“Spread your legs and play with yourself,” I ordered. “I want you to really enjoy yourself.”

She looked up at me, comprehension slowly dawning on her face followed by a grin.

“Good. Now go ahead. Really work that little cunt of yours. Just keep cumming.”

As I walked out the door, she was energetically frigging herself, a wonderful look of concentration on her face.

Ah yes, I thought, revenge was sweet.

My cell phone rang as I was driving, Trent.

“Hello, you big jerk,” I said, feeling safe from him and his drugs. “What do you want, scumbag?”

“Shame on you, Jamie,” he said in a sarcastic voice. “What you did to Tiffers wasn’t very nice. You really messed up my plans. The poor girl is practically comatose. She’s just lying there with a big grin plastered on her face, although occasionally she twitches and groans. I just hope we’ll eventually be able to get her fingers out of her cunt.”

“Serves you right for messing with me,” I replied. “I switched the drinks.”

“Jamie,” he said, “both drinks were drugged.”

He was lying, of course, and I told him so. Anyway, I felt fine. We talked for a little longer, but it was all bullshit, and I forgot what he said the moment I hung up.

After all the stress I had been through, I wanted to relax and have some fun. I drove for a while and pulled into a strip center I just happened to be passing, parking in front of a store that sold used clothes. I hadn’t really bought anything for myself in a while, and I thought it might be fun to try a different look.

The store was basically just a big open space with bright florescent lights and racks and counters strewn with clothes, all dirt cheap. While I was sifting through them, my cell phone sounded again, some text message, obviously a wrong number. I thrust the phone back in my purse and kept shopping.

Almost right away I found this adorable pink jersey with Girl’s Softball scrawled across the chest in swirling white script. The jersey looked like it might be a bit small, but it was just so cute I wanted it anyway. I paired it with some jean shorts. Together they would look awesome, and it all came out to under a dollar.

Because the store didn’t have changing rooms, I took my purchases to the convenience store in the same strip center and used the restroom to change.

I was right. The jersey and shorts were both a bit tight. In fact, it looked like my outfit might have originally been intended for someone much younger, perhaps a junior high school girl. But I didn’t care. I liked it.

The jersey was much better without a bra. The thin fabric showcased my nipples to perfection, and it was especially nice the way my breasts stretched the lettering although the words were still readable. The shorts were snug, but if I didn’t try to pull the zipper all the way up, they would be just fine. I really liked the way they called attention to my round little ass

Under the room’s dim lighting my makeup seemed a bit pale, so I redid it. The phone rang again as I was applying the last coat of lipstick, another annoying text message, which I, of course, ignored.

There. I had to admit I looked perfect. It was just the fun but classy look I was after.

Leaving behind my old outfit, I breezed out of the bathroom, feeling like a butterfly that had just left its cocoon. On the way up to the front, I grabbed a girlie magazine and a six-pack of beer.

“Hi, mister,” I said to the clerk. He was a swarthy guy in his 20s of indeterminate nationality, maybe a student since he had a textbook open on the counter. Placing my purchases beside it, I cleverly leaned forward, giving him a good view down my shirt. If he stared hard enough, maybe he wouldn’t notice I wasn’t old enough to buy beer legally.

“Shouldn’t that be softballs?” he asked, staring at the writing across my chest. “After all, there are two of them.”

He glanced down at my purchases on the counter then redirected his attention back to my softballs. “I’m going to need to see some proof of age,” he said. “I’m not sure you’re old enough to be buying this stuff.”

“How’s this?” I asked and promptly lifted up my jersey so it sat on top of my jugs.

His hands instantly reached out to my tits, plumping them with his fingers and tugging the nipples. I felt a bit like a cow that was being milked, but it was also making me hot.

The phone rang again, another of those stupid messages. When I finished, I reluctantly extricated myself from his grip and lowered my jersey. He looked so sad I almost changed my mind.

“Maybe next time,” I said and sashayed out of the store with my purchases.

Pulling my car into the back part of the lot as far from the store as possible, I tore the plastic cover from my magazine and started reading, not that there was much to read. The magazine was mostly pictures of well-endowed girls enjoying a very active social life, often with multiple partners of both sexes. Great stuff! While I read, I swigged my beers, tossing the empties into the backseat, not stopping until I had finished the entire six pack.

The phone rang again, and the next thing I knew I was swerving and weaving through traffic. Cutting across two lanes as car horns blared around me, I made a sharp left, jumped the curb and screeched to a halt in someone’s front yard.

Staggering from the car, I weaved toward the house, wondering what I was doing there. I was still trying to figure it out when the door opened. A man looked at me in surprise, then grinned.

“Well, sugar, ain’t you a sight for sore eyes,” he said and took hold of my arm to draw me in.

I guess I should have been alarmed, but somehow it all seemed harmless. Jack – that was his name – steered me down a hall into a large game room. A party was going on, which was great. I was in the mood, and with nine guys and just two girls, I really liked my odds.

Some of the guys were seated at the bar, so that’s where I headed. They immediately made room for me, and Jack asked me what I wanted to drink.

“Surprise me,” I said with a grin. “Just make sure it’s big.”

“Honey, your wish is my command,” Jack said. He managed to take his eyes off my cleavage long enough to pull out an enormous brandy snifter. Then he began pouring in liquors from a bunch of different bottles. Finally, he opened a small vial and using an eye dropper squirted in some liquid then topped the concoction off with a dollop of whipped cream.

While the guys looked on, I picked up the huge glass with both hands and raised it to my lips. Whatever it was tasted pretty good. When I finally set the drink down, I had cream all over my chin and lips.

“Yummy,” I said, making a big production out of licking at the white stuff on my face. “Tastes almost as good as the real thing.”

The guys all laughed and after that we drank some more and joked around. Having all these guys around was really getting to me, but I guess they were a bit shy. To encourage them, I leaned over the counter with my arms crossed under my boobs so they could get a better look at my tit flesh and stuck out my ass.

Finally, Jack came up from behind me and pressed close. The bulge between his legs felt good against my crack. His hands went to my jersey, pulling it over my head so my mounds jumped out. The nipples were as fat and swollen as baby pacifiers. Then he escorted me to a spot in the middle of the floor.

The guys from the bar followed, pressing close with their cocks dangling from their open flies. Sinking to my knees, I opened my mouth wide, fitted someone’s cock head between my lips and began to suck. Behind me I felt friendly hands peeling off my cutoffs.

Pretty soon the guys were out of their clothes, too. They lined up so I could pass in front of them and taste each of their cocks. At the end of the line, I got up on my hands and knees with my boobs hanging down, and my legs spread wide to show my wet, pink slit.

Jack grabbed my hips from behind, and his cock slid into me. One of the other guys positioned himself in front of me. I captured his cock in my mouth while he played with my tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples.

It felt great to have cock thrusting into me at both ends. Before long, the one in my mouth began to spasm, and I went into overdrive, bobbing my face on it and sucking for all I was worth while Jack’s prod slapped in and out of me. Hot cum gushed into my mouth, filling it.

Impatiently, Jack lifted me up till I was sitting on his cock. I could feel it stabbing deep into my box while my titties bounced up and down on my chest. He came like a firecracker shooting hot sparks through me. My mouth was full of spunk, and when I moaned in pleasure, jizz ran down my chin and dribbled in bands onto my chest.

The guys looked at me wide-eyed as I rubbed cum into my tits. I slid off Jack onto the floor and two more guys were suddenly standing over me. Quickly I reached for their cocks and began jacking them off and deep-throating them. They both blasted off right on my face.

Jack helped me to my feet and handed me a cool drink. Whatever it was, it tasted delicious mixed with cum. The rest of the guys had now taken off their clothes and joined our little party. The two other women were also naked, but I figured the more the merrier as long as I got my share.

The rest of the night was a blur of sex and alcohol. When there were no more hard cocks to fuck, the two girls and I put on a show for the guys with some three-way muff munching. That got things going again, and it was daybreak by the time the party ended. At some point during the proceedings Trent had appeared and was laughing and joking around with the rest of the guests.

Still naked, I was lying on the couch with a big silly grin plastered on my face. I was covered in cum, and my belly was filled. The other two girls had left a long time ago.

“Man, I can’t believe you used the entire bottle on her,” I heard Trent say to Jack. “It’s your money, but do you have any idea how wasteful that is?”

Jack just grinned and didn’t look the least bit sorry.

“I wonder if she has any brain cells at all left,” Trent said. “Hey, Jamie.”

I heard my name being called and with effort focused my attention on him.

“How are you feeling?”

It took me a while to process what Trent was saying and a while longer to answer. “Wonnerful,” I said. “I feel wonnerful.”

Picking up a magazine from the end table, he held it in front of me. “Tell me what it says,” he demanded.

I forced myself to concentrate, squinting at it hard, trying to make sense of the markings, but they refused to form anything. “I dunno,” I said. I couldn’t read it.

He tried a few other tests, then asked me to spell cat.

I giggled. He looked so serious. “Can’t,” I said. “Does it matter?

“Nope, don’t worry your pretty little head about it,” Trent said. “Now’ let’s get you dressed and take you home.” He smiled and patted my cheek.

I smiled back. “Will you fuck me when we get there?” I asked.

“Of course,” he said. “Everyone will. You’re booked.”

THE END