The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 1

“Totally, yeah, he’s setting it up right now,” Jennifer says into her phone as she twirls around in front of the bathroom mirror. “Yeah like 10 minutes? I’ll text you as soon as I get the stream started. O.M.G. I’m so excited, yeah totally. He said I can take it to college next year. Yeah I’ll drive you around I don’t know what you don’t have your license yet you’re already 18 geeze.”

She sits down on the edge of the tub, admiring her blue toenails. “No way. Of course he asked he was with that slut Alice for like a month. Half the basketball team has seen her tits.” A look of disgust crosses her face as she chirped, “What? How would I know that? Probably. Rachael told me in math class that she heard from some guy that Alice gave him a blowjob under the bleachers.” Distractedly, “Who knows, you can’t trust guys, especially seniors, they’re all just trying to get some before they get out of here.”

From outside the door, “Sweetie, it’s all set up!” Jennifer holds her cell in front of her and says, “Gotta go, text you love you,” before she ends the call and skips across the hall into her bedroom.

“Ok ok so how’s it work,” as she sits in the swivel chair in front of the monitor.

“Nothing to it just go on your youtubes and make a stream,” her father says.

“It’s Discord dad you can’t even chat on youtube,” she trills dismissively.

He walks out, saying, “Ok, ok, as long as you’re happy, I need to go check on your mother.”

“Calibration? Come on I just want to get on discord,” she grumbles. “Whatever let’s just get this over with.” She clicks the green register button and a form asking only for “name” appears on the screen in front of a swirling pattern of white lights. Jennifer says, “Like I’m going to give you that.”

She puts in “Tooby” and hits enter. The form vanishes leaving the background slowing swirling. Her left leg begins jumping as she intently watches the screen. A minute passes as her vision glazes over and her leg slowly stops its nervous movement. After five minutes the form comes back with red error text “Please enter your real first and last name.”

Without blinking she enters, “Jennifer Haels” and hits enter. The form vanishes, leaving the swirling patterns. Green text fades in, “Thank you, Jennifer Haels. You want to be seen. You must finish calibration to be seen.” It lingers as she stares into the swirling lights. A bell chime rings from her headphones on the desk. The screen asks, “Click yes if you can hear the chime to calibrate sound.” Jennifer clicks no, the screen responds, “Please put on your headphones.” Absently she complies and confirms the chime.

“Thank you for calibrating sound. Jennifer Haels.” A soft voice comes through the headphones repeating, “I want to be seen”. Her lips mouth the words for several minutes before her phone vibrates causing her to jump. She fumbles with it, dropping it on the ground.

She holds it to hear ear, flopping over on the carpet, “No, no, sorry yeah. I had to do some stupid calibration thing first. I’m coming on I mean I want to be seen and everything. I dunno, why would that be a weird way to say it?”

As she stands up her father calls out, “Dinner’s ready!”

“Ugh, no, later tonight I gotta go eat with the family and whatever. I’ll be on a bit later for sure.” She leaves the phone on the desk and runs out to the dining room. Her mother and father sit opposite, smiling as she sits and immedately begins eating.

Her father says, “Hey, where’s the fire all of a sudden?”

“I just want to get on, I thought you set up the camera all the way dad,” she responds through bites.

“It’s user calibration sweetie. The user has to be calibrated,” he responds in a matter of fact way.

“Whatever. I just want to be seen.”

Her mother says, “As long as it makes you happy honey.”

“It should be pretty quick,” her father says. “It wont work until calibration finishes, though. The manual states that pretty clearly.”

“Like whatever yeah. I’ll finish the calibration.” She puts the fork on her plate and stands up. “Done.”

She jogs back to her room and sits down facing a screen “Calibration part 1 complete. Please enjoying being seen.”

“Finally,” she sighs and launches Discord. As she clicks on the video chat room a faint green “7” flashes briefly and minimizes to the upper right. She utters, “uhh” and it blinks to 8. “Oh, 8 people in the room with me. 8 people are watching me. Kinda cool I guess.”

Just outside of her bedroom door her father leans against the wall, smiling. He whispers to his wife, “It looks like the calibration started well.”

She clings to his side, rubbing his crotch as she whispers, “As long as you are happy, John.”

He pushes her hand off, “Come on, you need some office time.”

She follows him into the spare bedroom. He closes and locks the door behind them as she sits in the large black leather chair behind a monitor.

John places a small black box on a tripod in front of her on the desk and sits down next to her, pulling a keyboard over to him. As he types the red lights begin to blink and dance across her eyes. He asks, “Janice, what do you need?”

Her voice sounds mechanical as she responds, “I need to make you and Jennifer happy.”

“Good. What do you do to make me happy?”

“I keep the house clean, I cook for you, I fuck you.”

“And what else do you need, as a woman?”

“I need to be horny. I need cock.”

“Good. What if I brought someone home and fucked her.”

Without hesitation, “As long as it makes you happy.”

“What makes Jennifer happy?”

Her voice cracks a bit, “Her friend, music, her computer.”

“Jennifer needs to be seen to be happy. She said so at dinner.”

More confidently, “Yes, as long as she is happy.”

“Jennifer is becoming a woman.”

“Yes.”

“What if Jennifer was having sex with someone?”

She hesitates, “I.. I need to make Jennifer happy.”

“Janice, Jennifer is a woman.”

“Yes, she is a woman.”

“And women need cock.”

“Yes.”

“Jennifer needs cock.”

Her voice cracks as tears begin to form, “I... I...”

John strokes her hair as he leans over and pulls a lever on the chair, causing a veiny, flesh colored dildo to poke out between her legs. “It’s ok Janice. Here, push forward a bit.”

She adjusts forward and her face softens as the fake cock pushes inside her. John presses a button on the lever handle and it begins to vibrate. He continues to stroke her hair as he attaches her ear buds.

Her lips begin to mouth “Women need to be horny. Women need cock.” as she stares blankly into the red points of light.

John starts typing as he says, “It’s ok honey. It’s been a while since you were calibrated.” He pushes the keyboard back and Janice begins to mutter, “Jennifer is a woman. Women need to be horny. Women need cock.”

He walks out of the room and locks the door behind him.