The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 2

Jennifer rolls over in bed and looks at the clock blinking “5:21 AM”. She says “Want to be seen” as she rolls out and slumps in her chair. The screen comes to life swirling around and around with bright white lights. “Noooo,” she moans staring at the green text, “Calibration step 2” with a start button under it.

“Whatever,” she sighs, pressing the button.

Her eyes open wider as the lights swirl and swirl on the screen. Thirty minutes pass as drool trails down her lip and chin. Her speaker begins to repeat, “I need to be seen.” Each time she responds closer and closer with the voice until she is in sync. It fades out as she continues to repeat her mantra for two more hours staring into the swirling lights.

Her phone chimes breaking her out of the trance. She wipes her lip and answers groggily, “Hey. No, yeah I’ll get on. I just woke up. Shut the hell up I don’t sound like a zombie. Let me just close this app first.”

She turns back to the screen but only her desktop icons remain. Discord opens to a private message from BradBaller.

She says into the phone, “Hey, Brad sent me a DM, lemme see what he wants and I’ll get in the channel.” She hangs up the phone and opens the chat.

BradBaller:

Hey you got a new camera?

JennaHell:

Who told you?

BradBaller:

Like everyone. How could you pop your cam cherry without me?

JennaHell:

First off, don’t be gross. Second we’ve been dating for like a week.

BradBaller:

A week and a half

JennaHell:

Whatever

BradBaller:

Turn on video, I miss seeing your face.

JennaHell:

Ok, fine.

She clicks the camera feed and sees Brad sitting, shirtless, on the other end.

“Hey babe,” he says.

“You’re not even wearing a shirt.”

“Just more of me to see, is it turning you on?” Jennifer mouths “I need to be seen” silently in response. Brad leans closer to the camera, “Did the audio cut out? I cant hear you babe.”

She shakes her head, “No, sorry, I didn’t say anything. I guess I’m still a bit sleepy.”

“No probs. Hey you could take your shirt off too, then we could both see more of each other.”

Jennifer’s hands shakily move towards the bottom of her oversized shirt.

“It’s ok babe, I’m just happy to see you at all.”

She utters, “I need to be seen” under her breath on the word “see” and pulls her shirt over her head. Her large breasts bounce in their pink bra from the swiftness of the removal. Brad stares wide eyed on the other end of the screen as she sits in a haze.

“Wow babe. They’re so huge. I didn’t know girls wore bras to sleep.”

His crassness breaks her out of the trance and she quits out of the app and puts her shirt back on. Jennifer kicks the chair out and jumps into bed, furiously writing a text to her friend.

She types the word see and pauses looking at it on the small screen. She repeats to herself, “I need to be seen” several times before deleting it and tossing her phone to the pillow. Jennifer sits back down at the computer and opens discord to the video channel, the number 15 flashes before minimizing. Her body and face soften at the sight of the number and she begins chatting.

John stops listening through the closed door and enters the office. Janice sits in a pool of her own juices, the fleshy dildo still humming inside her. Her cheeks are flushed red with streaks from tears running down them. He disengages the dildo and turns off strobe device causing her to slump forward. Catching her he gently lays her on the desk while he cleans around her with a towel pausing near the edge of the chair to inhale deeply.

Removing the ear buds he picks her limp body up and carries her to the bedroom, laying her down and crawling in facing her. He whispers her name softly and she responds with his.

“Janice, open your eyes.” She opens them halfway and says his name again. He asks, “Janice, what do you need?”

Groggily, “Need make happy.”

“What do you need as a woman?”

“Need cock.”

John traces the streak lines down her cheeks with a fingertip. “What does Jennifer need?”

“Needs to be happy.”

“Honey, what does Jennifer need as a woman?”

“Needs cock be happy.”

He says, “Good girl” as he strokes her hair. She lazily smiles as he stands, pulls his boxers down and presses his hard cock through her dry lips. She moans as he fucks her face, gripping her hair tightly between his fingers. He can barely contain himself as he presses her face against his body, gagging her as he cums down her throat. She tries to swallow as his hips thrust into her. He lets go of her head and she coughs violently as he slips out. He lays behind her, holding her close to him as she recovers.

“Just thinking about that virgin pussy has me backed up. God I needed a hard fuck last night.”

Janice squeezes his hand, “Whatever makes you happy.”

John says, matter-of-factly, “Set the clock for 3 hours and ride my dick, I need some pussy but you need sleep.”

“Yes honey, need cock.”

He pushes down her eyelids, whispering, “Sleep now.”