The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 3

Jennifer walks down the hall, backpack slung over her right shoulder. Brad comes running up behind her, saying “Babe, wait up.”

She turns and her cheeks flush red. She starts, “I’m sorry about last night’s freakout. I didn’t mean to...”

He smiles, “It’s no probs babe. Look we don’t have to do video chat like that again if you don’t want to.”

“No, no,” she says shaking her head. “It’s fine. Can I make it up to you?”

Pausing for a moment, Brad says, “Meet me later in the library, I just want to see you at lunch period.”

She nods, her demeanor visibily shaken from the word “see”. He runs off, waving behind him as she walks carefully, muttering “Need to be seen.”

The halls flood with chattering students on the lunch period bell but the library is quiet and empty as Jennifer enters. She looks around for a moment before hearing Brad loudly whisper from the back corner.

She sits down at a round table next to him and places her hands over his. He leans close to her ear and whispers, “No one can see us back here.”

Her body shivers, she weakly asks, “No one can see?”

His lips brush against her ear as he says, “Just me. Didn’t you want to make something up to me?”

Jennifer mutters, “need to be seen” as she unbuttons her blouse. Her breasts pop out in a sports bra as she shrugs the top off her shoulders. Brad leans back, admiring them as she continues to mutter. He says, “I’ve never seen tits that big in real life.”

Her body shivers as she mumbles, “need to see tits” and pulls the straps down causing her tits to spill out in front of him. Mouth agape Brad brushes his finger tips across them breaking her stupor. She shoves him away and quickly pulls her clothes back up and runs out of the library crying.

In a stall in the girls bathroom, she texts her mother, “Just pick me up. I need to come home.” Her mother responds, “Anything to make you happy, sweetie.”

Janice checks her out of school, claiming a family emergency. In the car on the drive home Jennifer breaks down, “He touched me! I don’t know what’s happening mom..”

Her mother says, “It will be ok sweetie. You can’t stay with that boy if he is going to make you unhappy like this.”

“Why are boys like this?” she cries. “I just needed to be seen.”

“Why don’t you show me then, if that would make you happy?”

Jennifer stammers, “Uhhh, mom?”

Cheerfully, Janice replies, “I like seeing things and you need to be seen.”

Jennifer shakes her head, biting her lips. “I don’t...”

“It’s ok dear, I’m sure once I see you’ll be fine.”

Moving shakily she unbuttons her blouse and pulls it down with her bra. Her tits shake nervously with her.

Her mother smiles, saying, “See sweetie, it’s ok. I can see you and everything is fine.”

She comforts herself, “I can be seen.” as she leans back in the car seat.

“When we get home your father can see too, then that’s two people that can see you.”

Jennifer utters, “2” happily.

The two women enter the house and Janice declares, “We’re home” loudly. Jennifer follows her half-dazed into the office greeting John sitting behind the desk.

He asks, “Is everything ok? What happened at school?”

Janice says, “Everyone is happy now. Some boy tried to touch her tits but now she can be seen by us and being seen makes her happy.”

Jennifer continues to mutter “seen” as John peeks over the monitor to admire her ample breasts. “Come over here honey, let me see you.” She slowly steps behind his desk, her eyes still half open. He asks, “What do you need Jennifer?”

She replies, mechanically, “I need to be seen.”

“Very good. I can see you, and your mother can see you.” She smiles broadly, her cheeks becoming red. “Can we see more of you? Do you need that?”

Jennifer mumbles, “Need to be seen” as she removes her shoes, blouse, and skirt leaving only white ankle socks and pink underwear.

John says, “You have a beautiful body that needs to be seen, Jennifer.” She hugs herself in response, causing her tits to push together.

Janice cheers, “We need to see all of you sweetie! I need you to be happy.” Jennifer hooks her thumbs into her underwear and starts to shake causing John to panic slightly. “Hey sweetie, why don’t you go to your room and take a nap you’ve had a rough day.”

Still dazed she walks, almost naked, back to her room. John pulls his wife down into his lap and hooks a finger in her pussy while groping her tit. He angrily whispers in her ear, “You almost ruined that.” Her head lolls back against his shoulder as she moans in response. “God I had that tight slit right in front of me but this is going to take more time.” John digs his fingers into her breast. “Your tits aren’t half the size of hers.”

Janice convulses, silently screaming as she cums on his hand. John reaches a hand between them and works his cock out of his boxers guiding it into her wet cunt. She bites her lip and whines when he pulls it out now slick from her juices. He lifts her slightly and drives his cock into her ass. She begins bouncing on it, moaning in pleasure.

“Fuck I bet her cunt is even tighter than your ass.” He holds her down against him as he fills her, grunting. Janice lifts herself up, cum dripping down her legs, and cleans the area with a towel.