The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 4

Her phone’s buzzing wakes Jennifer up, 4:05 AM on the clock. Brad, “I’m so sorry babe, I couldn’t sleep at all please answer. Come online so we can talk.” She slams the phone into her pillow but it buzzes again before she removes her hand. Brad, “I just need to see you babe.” She shivers and rolls out of bed, slumping in the chair.

The screen pops to life; white swirling lights against the black background catching her vision. Green text pops up, “Begin Calibration, part 3”. She clicks the button hastily mumbling “need to been seen” but is only rewarded with swirling lights and the word “play” repeating from her speakers once a second. Faint images flash, one frame out of 20, as she stares transfixed by the lights. The frames slowly appear closer together until full video is being played behind the lights. Her absent stare is filled with female point of view porn clips. Women sucking cocks, being fucked, giving hand jobs, taking facials; their moans playing from her speakers. After an hour her hands and mouth begin to mimic the women on screen sucking imaginary cocks and gives imaginary hand jobs. Her hips thrust with theirs.

Janice comes in at 7 saying, “Sweetie, are you up it’s a school day.” She finds her daughter drooling, her panties soaked through. Her mother’s voice jerks her out of the trance and the sudden movement of the mouse ends the program before Janice could see. She asks, “Are you ok sweetie?”

“I, uhh, yeah.” Jennifer stammers, feeling the wetness in her chair. “I’m just sweaty. It’s too warm in here.”

Her mother replies, “Ok, well, get a shower then and I’ll drive you in.”

“Yeah, thanks mom.”

Jennifer jogs into school as the first bell rings and makes her way to homeroom. Brad pokes her in the back as they wait for the teacher to arrive, whispering, “Hey, did you sleep through my texts?”

She looks back and says, “Sorry, I was really tired.”

He pouts, asking, “Meet me at lunch? No library this time.”

The teacher walks in as she whispers, “Yeah, sure, in the lunch room.”

Brad finds Jennifer sitting by herself at a table. He starts in as he sits, “I went way too far. I’m really sorry you just had them out and everything.”

She says, “Look, just forget it. I don’t want to talk about it.”

Brad replies, “Are we still... ok?”

Jennifer nods. “Yeah, meet me in the band room, ok? I’ve got to drop something off there.” She collects her backpack and walks out. Brad sits there in confusion for a few minutes before making his way behind her.

Brad comes in, shutting the double doors behind him. He joins Jennifer on one of the risers. She says as she lays back, “Everything is just all weird lately, you know? Maybe its just horomones.” He twists onto his knees, looming over her and gazing into her. Her eyes dialate as an scene from the calibration plays against her vision. Brad looks at her quizzically as she grabs his hands and wraps them around her breasts mimicing the porn scene. She moans in time with the scene woman encouraging him to squeeze and fondle them. Jennifer reaches over to grasp an imaginary cock but finding only a bulge of denim breaks the vision.

He continues to clumsily squeeze her breasts as she recovers and sits up. He takes his hands away, nervously asking, “Was that ok? What happened?”

She adjusts her top, looks him over and asks, “What time is it? When’s 4th period?”

He taps his cell and says, “We still have 25 minutes until the bell.”

Sighing, she asks, “Were we seen?” She mouths the word “seen” several more times silently.

He looks around the room, “Uhh, no. The only one that can see you is me.”

Jennifer looks down at her chest, “You like to see me?” He nods nervously. Her body relaxes as she pulls down her blouse and bra straps letting her large tits pop out. Brad holds his hands at his sides as he watches. She edges next to him on the riser and another vision takes over as her leg touches his. Mimicing it she sits in his lap and places his hands on her exposed breasts. They sit, playing out the clip in her head as she moans and utters the word “play” under her breath.

The first bell for fourth period rings and she jumps up startled. She quickly pulls her top back up and rushes out to class.

Janice greets her as she returns home, asking, “Were you ok today sweetie?”

Jennifer slings her bag onto the kitchen table. “Yeah, today was good.”

Smiling, she chirps, “Did a lot of people see you?” Pausing mid-stride Jennifer mouths “seen”. Her mother says, “I hope you were seen by a lot of your friends.” Her body shivers. “Your father said he wants to see you before you start homework.”

John is sitting behind his desk as she walks in, her hands shaking nervously. “Hi sweetie,” he says. “I just wanted to see you before you get pulled into any class work.” She steps in front of him, standing stiffly. “It’s important to be seen, Jennifer.” Goosebumps form across her skin as he takes her hands. “Jennifer, I can see you.” Her entire body goes slack and her eyelids droop half-closed. “Jennifer, I want to see more of you.”

She removes her top and bra letting them fall to the floor. “Good.” He licks his finger and places it on her lower lip watching her body shiver as a scene takes hold of her mind. Jennifer juts her chest out, holding her tits aloft in his face. He traces down her neck and chest, stopping at her belly button. Her hands move with the woman’s letting her breasts fall and unbuttoning her jeans. She shimmies them down her legs and kicks them to the side. His finger continues tracing down stopping at her panties. Jennifer pulls them down and they fall around her feet. John leaves his finger just above her crease. As he removes it she stands up straight, arms at her sides.

He leaves her in a trance admiring her body for a good while. He remarks, “Jennifer, I think your friends may want to see you on your computer.”

She steps out of her panties, repeating, “Need to be seen” and closes the door to her room behind her.

Brad’s private message catches her attention before she can enter video chat. His feed pops on the screen and he immediately remarks, “Babe.” Jennifer just wavers in front of the camera, eyes half open. “Hey, I love your boobs babe but you look like you need some sleep.” She doesn’t respond. “Why don’t you crawl into bed, I can see you as you fall asleep.”

She absently says, “see” and lumbers to her bed, collapsing into it.