The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 5

Janice and Jennifer head to the mall, leaving John to answer a late Saturday morning knock on the door. Opening it reveals a woman in her early 20s with short cut, blonde hair. “Hi” she says, “I’m Nancy Terxler, Jennifer’s math teacher. You must be Mr. Haels.”

He waves her in and raises the coffee jug. “No no, no coffee for me. I just wanted to talk to you about Jennifer and since I kind of live down the street I figured why go through all that formality right? Anyways so Jennifer has always been such a great student and all her earlier year marks were good but over the past 2 weeks she’s just been kind of absent. She’s barely turned in any work and what she does turn in is not what you might call attentive to detail. I don’t want her to risk college over a bit of senioritis.”

John nods, asking, “We’ve had some... tragedy in the family recently. Her grandmother on her mother’s side had fallen ill and died. Jennifer is taking it really poorly.”

Nancy covers her mouth with her hands. “Oh my, I am so sorry, my condolences.”

“Thank you. You have something in your hand, is that a thumb drive?”

“Yes, sorry, I brought copies of her recent work to show you in case you didn’t realize how bad it was but you don’t need to see this given that bad news.”

He takes her wrist, “No, I do want to see it. It is tragic but Jennifer can’t neglect her future for this.”

“Oh,” she remarks. “Uhh, sure, if you just have a laptop or a computer.”

He guides her into the office and has her sit down. “The tower is on the floor to the left of you, there’s a slot on the front at the bottom.”

She leans down and says, “Oh, good, just let me plug this in,” as John flips on the strobe device. Nancy comes back up to stare directly into the dancing red lights. She can’t even finish a confused “uhh” before her face goes slack and her eyes fully dialate.

John sits next to her, holding the lever. “Nancy, are you married?”

She responds unemotionally, “No.”

“Good,” he continues, “Do you live alone?”

Again, “No.”

His brow furrows, “Do you have children?”

“No.”

Frustrated, he barks, “Then who do you live with?”

“My domestic partner, Frankie Carpenter.”

He slaps his knee, “You’re a dyke.”

Her face wrinkles at the word, “Yes.”

John rubs his chin before engaging the lever and starting the vibration. He lifts her skirt and smiles. “Easy peasy,” he says unsnapping her unitard and pulling her body forward onto the humming dildo. Her mouth opens wide at the feeling and she squeals. “What a cute fuck you’re going to be.” He types in a few sentences and hits enter, putting in the ear buds before walking out of the room. “You shouldn’t have gotten nosy little lezzy.”

Nancy repeats the words, “I trust John Haels. Women need to be horny. Women need cock.”

John texts his wife, “Hey honey, why don’t you and Jennifer just have a day out. Go somewhere for dinner and catch a movie. I’ve got a ton of work to get through.”

She responds, “For sure, love you!”

At 3 PM, John answers another knock at the door. A taller woman in her late 20s pushes through to the kitchen. “Hey, you, is my wife still her? What’s going on. She aint home and she said she was coming here while I was at work and she isn’t answering calls.”

John puts his hands up, stepping back. “Hey, yeah, she’s here. She was just showing me some school work of my daughters. You can go in my office and see.”

The woman looks him up and down and barks, “She better be ok.”

Nancy pins the woman’s arms behind her and forces her into the chair. She struggles and yells, “Nancy, what the fuck is going on?”

John calls out as he walks in, “Hold her head, get her to look in the light.”

Nancy mutters, “I trust John Haels” and hooks the woman’s jaw pulling at it until the lasers catch her eye. She quickly stops struggling as Nancy pets her hair, “John is going to fix you Frankie. I trust John Haels.”

John steps behind Nancy, reaching around and cupping her hot, dripping slit. He slides a finger inside and coos, “You did very good Nancy.” Frankie twitches at each squeal. John instructs, “Why don’t you go in the bedroom and finger yourself while I help Frankie.” Nancy walks out, muttering, “Women need to be horny.”

He sits next to the muscular woman, smiling. “You two happy lezzies are going to make me some good money. Your girlfriend was so easy to fix and now all she can think about is sucking cock and getting her hot little twat filled.” Frankie balls her fist, digging her nails into her palm. “Don’t worry, she’ll still be happy to finger and lick all your holes, she’ll just need a nice hard dick on the regular, just like you will once we’re done.”

He feels around her crotch, sighing. “Working jeans? Really? Your little girltoy made it too easy for me I guess.” He pulls an x-acto knife out of a drawer and holds it firmly. “You’re not going to want to move.” Frankie manages to ball her second fist as the metal button pops off. John zips the fly down and pulls her lacy white panties away from her body. “Lacy white? I defenitely did not see that coming.” Frankie manages to force her right eye half closed as John clears a full opening to her pussy.

“You really had me work for that one,” he remarks as he engages the fleshy, fake cock and turns on the vibration. The feeling against her body causes her to open her eyes and the rest follows. John maneouvers the dildo inside her and says, “There we go. Hell of a waste of a good pussy being a rug muncher.” Frankie’s mouth falls open and he hits enter, engaging the program. He remarks behind him as he leaves, “Hey, I’m going to go fuck your girl now. Don’t mind the squealing I’m leaving the doors open.”

Frankie resistance falters in seconds and she repeats, “I need to make Nancy happy. Women need to be horny. Women need cock.”

Another knock at the door surprises John. He looks at the wall clock, “7 PM” and answers it. Brad says, “Uh, hey Mr. H. Is Jennifer home?”

He responds, “No but you must be Brad right?”

“Yeah,” he says, “Its just, she’s not on Discord and she isn’t answering her calls or texts or anything.”

John smiles, saying, “Yeah, I’m not sure you’ll be seeing much of her. She’s going to have to transfer schools. Her mother wants to send her to a private academy to help her work through her grades.”

Dejected, Brad says, “Oh. Ok I guess. Sorry to bother you.”

John closes the door, muttering “damn teenagers”.