The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 6

John stands in the kitchen, tending to the coffee maker as a knock comes from the front door. He remarks the time, 7:01 AM, as he passes and opens the door. Deanna, Jennifer’s best friend, stands before him appearing worried.

“Mr. Haels, is Jenna home?”

“Why would you ask, Deanna, of course she is its early Sunday morning. She’s still asleep,” he responds.

“She isn’t answering texts and she hasn’t been on discord in like days. I know she and Brad had a fight but why wouldn’t she talk to me?”

John begins to look nervous as he closes the door, “I’m sorry Deanna, she has had a rough week I don’t really want to wake her up.”

Deanna jams her foot in before he can close it fully and pleades, “Mr. Haels please I’m just worried. Jenna doesn’t have a whole lot of friends. I can wait until she wakes up my mom dropped me off here on her way to work at the hotel.”

John sighs and opens the door. “Ok, come in. I’m just making some coffee.”

Deanna skips in, “Thanks Mr. H.” She looks around and drops her purse on the kitchen table. “What do you and Mrs. H do anyways? Jenna never talks about her family.”

Pausing, John pours himself a cup. “Well, Deanna, I could show you. Janice just keeps house and she does a very good job of it but I work with some high tech stuff.”

“Oh yeah? Yeah lemme see I love tech stuff.”

He takes his coffee, and Deanna, into his office. “Here, just sit and I’ll show you what I work on.” He places the laser device in front of her and motions for her to look at it. John flips the switch and the red lights begin to dance in her pupils.

Her body goes slack as he asks, “Does Jennifer have any other friends?” Deanna shakes her head. “Who is she chatting with on Discord?”

“Other girls somewhere else.”

“Are you a virgin?” Deanna hesitates and her eyes begin to water. John leans close to her ear and asks slowly, “Have you had vaginal intercourse before?”

She weakly answers, “Yes.”

John smiles, reaching for the lever on the chair. “More than once?”

Tears stream down her face, “yes”.

He engages the lever and the dildo pokes out pressing against her body. He pauses for a moment, regarding her and wipes her tears away. He asks plainly, “Were you raped?” She nods slightly. He sighs leaning against the chair arm for a moment before disengaging the lever. He flips a switch on the device and the red lights turn a bright amber.

He asks, “Who raped you?”

Her expression becomes wrought with pain as she struggles to speak. The lights on the device dance wildly. Several minutes pass before Deanna calms down and she adopts an empty expression.

John asks again, “Who raped you?”

Her expression remains unchanged as she replies, “I don’t remember.”

He asks, “When were you raped?” John and Deanna continue through when, where and how until he finally asks, “Deanna, were you raped?” and she answers plainly, “No.”

He sighs and asks, “Deanna, have you had vaginal intercourse before?”

She looks confused and says, “I don’t remember.”

John flips another switch turning the lights to a dark purple. He asks, “Deanna, have you had a boyfriend before?”

She replies, “Yes, when I was a freshman.”

“Deanna you and your freshman year boyfriend were intimate.” Her expression wrinkles a bit. He continues, “You had sex in his bedroom while his parents were out. He put his hard cock in your pussy and you are not a virgin.” Deanna bites her lip.

He leaves her staring into the purple lights for a few minutes before turning it off. He escorts her out of the house, handing the purse to her and says, “Thanks for coming to check on Jennifer. You should come back tomorrow morning its labor day, no school. You can hang out together then.”

Deanna stumbles down the walkway, half dazed, and fumbles with her phone.

Jennifer, wearing only sweat pants, walks into the kitchen as John turns from the door. He stumbles a bit, “Oh, hi sweetie.” She stretches and yawns pouring herself a glass of milk. He asks, “Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?”

“I feel kind of weird but not bad weird.”

He replies, “I’m glad you’re happy sweetie. How is Brad doing?”

“I guess good.”

“Are you two doing ok?” he asks.

She looks a bit embarassed, “Yeah, I mean he sees me and that makes me happy. He’s touching me now and it’s not freaking me out anymore.”

He turns the coffee maker off. “That’s good. It’s important to play and been seen.” Jennifer waivers a bit, muttering “play, seen”.

John pours out the stale coffee, saying, “Why don’t you go back to your room and play on that computer?” Jennifer complies, shuffling slowly as she mutters to herself.

Janice stands in the kitchen, cooking, as John walks by grabbing his keys. She chides, “John, dinner is almost ready.”

“I’m just going out for something I’ll be back real quick but don’t wait for me. Hey, Jennifer is in her room studying, don’t bother her.”

“Ok, yeah,” she replies as he leaves.

John jogs down the road to a small ranch house and unlocks the door, letting himself in. Nancy and Frankie sit on the edge of their bed, cradling their breasts in front of a camera. Notifications chime from the laptop as john closes it, shutting down the feed. Both women pout as he sits down next to them.

He waves his hand in the air, “Ok ladies, clothes off lie back on the bed.” They comply and he drags a chair to the bed to sit, watching them. “Grab each other’s cunts, two fingers inside and thumb the clit I need you to remember what I’m going to tell you and not think about what I’m saying.”

Both women work each other; Nancy begins to squeal every few moments while Frankie grunts.

“Good, women think too much unless they’ve got something stuffed inside their hole. The camgirl work has been really good. Men love seeing two lezzies go at it live but there’s better money to be made. At night, after 8 pm, you’re going to start getting calls from me. I’ll give you a name, a number and an address. You’ll go there, get that amount of money, and do whatever they want as long as its clean. No drugs, no rough sex. I don’t want your soft pussies getting damaged. Ok, hands off now.” Both women rest their arms at their sides, panting.

“Frankie, cmere and sit on my lap. I fucked your girlie raw already. Its your turn now.”

Frankie lowers herself onto John’s cock, her slit already wet from the fingering. She grunts loudly with each thrust, muttering, “Women need cock.”