The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 7

Sitting at the kitchen table John waits, watching the door. As the clock strikes 8 AM his door knocks. He calls out, “Come in Deanna.”

She fumbles with the words, “Is Jennifer a-awake yet?”

He takes her by the shoulder, “Almost I’d bet, let me show you something first then you’ll have all day to hang out and play.”

“O-ok. I don’t know Mr. Haels, I should be going.” she replies.

He leads her by the wrist into the office and sits her in the office chair but she struggles as he reaches for the switch.

“N-n-no I don’t think I want this.”

John flips the switch, grabs her head and holds open her eyes to the lights. Her arms go slack. He pulls the lever and the fleshy dildo juts out pushing her skirt up. He regards the situation and rubs it down with some lube before pulling her panties to the side and lowering her on it. She gasps as he thumbs the button engaging the vibration.

“I can’t have friends snooping around once Jennifer is pulled from school. I could always use another tight pussy around the house anyways.” John types some words out and hooks the earbuds in. As the red points of light sparkle in her eyes she repeats, “I need to make Jennifer happy. I need to be horny.”

John walks out of the room and locks the door, leaving Deanna shuddering against the vibrator. He reaches in his pants and rubs his rock hard dick exclaiming, “fuck I’m horny.” He enters Jennifer’s room with a black cowboy hat and sits next to her on the bed. Pulling out his phone he brings up a banking app showing multiple deposits from CamTo and teller cash.

Jennifer stirs awake and he pockets the phone. He strips, dropping his clothes on the floor and straddles her stomach. As her eyes clear and she sees John kneeling over her body, his cock dangling over her stomach, she starts to get nervous. “Uhh... dad?”

He mutters, “oh shit” to himself and grabs the hat from the desk, putting it on his head. Her confusion washes away as another vision takes hold. She reaches up and nearly touches him before pulling back. John repeats, “play” out loud. Jennifer joins him and wraps her hand around his shaft, thumbing the head up and down softly. He moans as she jerks him slowly, holding her mouth open like a target. John lasts all of 30 seconds under her soft hands and his cum spurts across her ample breasts.

She rubs it in, swirling it around her nipples. John rubs his dick on her stomach, squeezing out the rest and dismounts the bed, putting his clothes back on.

He closes her door behind him and enters the office locking it behind him.

He reaches down and licks her tear stained cheek. She only continues to repeat her mantra, expressionless. He pulls the dildo back and stops the device, catching her as she falls forward. John carries her to his bedroom, laying her down and covering her with a quilt.

He sits, watching, until she wakes up just after 6 PM. She sees him sitting in front of her and he asks, “Deanna, what do you need?”

Groggily she responds, “I need Jennifer to be happy.”

He asks, “What else do you need?”

Deanna struggles to not answer and stammers out, “I need to be h-h-horny.”

John reaches down and plays with her pussy: squeezing the labia between his fingers, pushing inside of her, rubbing against her clit. She pushes at his arm to get him to stop and he asks again, “Deanna, what do you need?”

Her arms fall as she answers more clearly, “I need to be horny.”

He brings one hand up and smells his fingers before shoving them in her mouth. “Taste how horny you are Deanna.” She struggles, biting down. “Jennifer needs you to be horny, Deanna.”

She says, “Jennifer” against his fingers and begins to suck on them.

“Good,” he says as he pulls her crotch closer to the edge of the bed. John removes his pants and boxers and yanks her off the bed, impaling her dripping slit with his cock. She yelps and opens her eyes wide screaming, “I need to be horny.”

He says between thrusts, “You need Jennifer’s hot wet pussy. You need her warm fingers inside of you.”

Deanna cums wrapping her arms around him and shaking. He lowers her all the way down, his cock still twitching inside her. “Fuck, god, if your cunt is this hot and tight her’s is going to be even better.”

She mutters weakly, “I need to make Jennifer happy.”

John says, “Hold on,” grunting and gyrating just enough to get him off. He throws her onto the bed, cum oozing from her cunt. He calls out, “Janice, come over here I need you to clean this one up.”

She comes in, naked, and asks, “John, is that Deanna?”

“Yeah,” he replies, “Clean her pussy up will you. And change the sheets she dripped out everywhere.”

John crosses the room to the shower as Janice climbs into the bed and licks Deanna clean.