The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration

Part 8

Jennifer’s computer chimes to life, blinking “Final Calibration” across her room. She lays, fully asleep, as the screen blinks away. The speakers begin to repeat, “You need to be seen,” causing her to stir. She climbs out of bed passing the clock, “2:03 AM”, and sits in the chair clicking accept. The swirling lights come to life, instantly taking her attention. The screen shows, very clearly, an image of a hand grasping a vibrator with a velcro strap. Jennifer reaches up and finds the same vibrator on her desk. The next image shows her how to turn it on and attach it to her leg so it rests on her clit. She does so and almost loses her balance in the chair. She clicks the accept button and the images vanish.

A single repeating close up image of a cock sliding in and out of a pussy plays behind the lights. The speakers repeat, “filled” too quickly for her to keep up.

After 5 hours the program stops and is replaced with the word “sleep”. She mechanically rises and falls into her bed, the vibrator now out of place and whirring against her thigh.

Jennifer opens her eyes to see her father sitting, naked, next to her bed. She sees his soft cock and reaches out for it muttering “filled”. Her hips thrust forward as she touches it but as it grows in her hand she pulls away and covers her head with a blanket, screaming into her pillow. She repeats, panicked, “I need to be seen. Play. Filled.” and swats away her father’s hands as he tries to move the blanket from her.

He calls out, “Deanna?”

From under the blanket Jennifer calms down enough to stop muttering and says, “Who?”

Deanna walks in, naked. John says “Deanna, Jennifer needs some help.”

She responds, “I need Jennifer to be happy,” causing Jennifer to throw the sheet off and sit up.

“Deanna,” she exclaims and jumps out of bed, embracing her friend.

John says, “Deanna, Jennifer is a bit confused and needs your help to be happy.” Jennifer pulls away but Deanna backs her into the bed and grinds her wet pussy against Jennifer’s thigh. Still confused Jennifer tries to push her off but Deanna clings to her, whispering, “I need you to be happy.”

Jennifer whimpers with each thrust repeating, “I need to be seen.”

John stands, his cock now hard and erect, and steps behind Deanna. He whispers, “Jennifer needs you to stop so I can fill her.” Deanna hestitates still grinding and clinging to her friend. He reaches between them and cups her pussy, pushing his middle two fingers inside. She gasps and allows him to roll her onto the bed. He fingers her for a few moments watching her writhe on the bed before placing her own hand on her snatch which she takes over gleefully masturbating.

Jennifer, still hazy and repeating the mantra, hardly takes notice as he grabs her legs and presses the tip of his cock against her wet hole. Slowly he pushes inside eliciting a cringe from her. With a few hard thrusts he breaks through and pulls out admiring the blood on his cock. He pushes back in fucking her hard and fast until he fills her with cum.

Her friend still lies on the bed, fingering herself, while he carries Jennifer to his office and puts her in the chair. He quickly pulls the lever, starts the vibrator and slides it inside her cum soaked slit. She twitches slightly at the intrusion but he has her eyes fixed on the dancing red lasers before she can react.

He gets up, calls out, “Janice, come clean this shit off my cock” and leaves the room, door open, as Jennifer weakly repeats, “I need to be horny. I need cock.”