The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration — Research and Development

Chapter 2 — Discovery/Debauchery

John lifts his head and looks around his office: a puddle of drool on the table where he was just asleep, morning light causing the window blinds to glow. He walks out to the kitchen to find a pile of letters sitting under the mail slot inside the door.

He gathers them up, tossing them on the table except one from Olander Optics and MFG. Opening it reveals a massive bill with a large red REJECTED stamp in the corner from the company he works for. The total due is in the hundreds of thousands.

Tossing it on the pile he goes back to the office and plants his elbows on the table staring into the dark screen of his monitor. He looks over at the laser device then down to the stains on the chair and floor from April.

John boots up his computer, types “escort services” into the web browser and starts scrolling.

A knock rings through the hotel room, John stumbles to the door and greets a tall, slender woman in a deep purple evening gown. He sniffs as she walks by and follows her to the bed, sitting next to her.

She holds out a hand and he grabs an envelope. She peeks inside and stuffs it into her purse. “You’re a first timer for me so some ground rules: You don’t talk about the money. You pay for everything and anything we do is of my own free choice. Otherwise I’m yours for the evening.”

He nods. She checks herself in a small mirror saying, “So, where are we going for dinner?”

They are seated at a small round table, wine glasses flanking a candle under crystal. The waiter brings forth a bottle as they look over the menus. She gestures for hers to be filled. John declines.

He asks, “So, Stacy, what do you do for fun?”

She smiles licking her lips slowly after sipping on the wine. “I like to hang out at the pool, sunbathe. Sometimes I hit the gym. I’ve got to keep up this figure. What about you? What do you do?”

John’s smile cracks, “Oh I mostly work.”

Stacy asks, “What do you do for work then?”

He replies, “Oh, it’s kind of complicated I guess I could show you later on. It has to do with how the brain stores information.”

She giggles, “Oh a smart type huh. I like smart guys. I like to have my mind stimulated.”

John adjusts his collar, “Really?”

Pressing her chest out she purrs, “Really.”

The waiter returns, asking for their order. John begins to answer but Stacy’s foot trailing up his inner thigh and coming to rest on his crotch interrupts him. She says, “We’re not really all that hungry. Just two small salads, and more of that wine for me please.”

He nods, taking the menus leaving John watching her as she massages his stiff cock with her toes. She says, “Save some for dessert smarty guy.”

They return to the room and Stacy says, “Let me just freshen up a bit and I’ll meet you in bed. Feel free to kick your shoes off, and any other clothes you’re wearing.”

John grabs the device from his bag under the bed and plugs it in to the wall close to the bathroom. He opens the door quickly, trying to surprise her, but finds her naked, snorting a line off the bathroom sink.

She gets defensive, “Hey, can’t a girl have a little privacy? I’m just trying to enhance the mood for you.” John pins her to the toilet and holds the device in front of her eyes. He guides her to the bed and positions it aiming down to keep her enraptured.

He asks, “Stacy, do you work for anyone? Like a pimp or something?”

She replies, “No, I work for myself.”

“Do you have any family or friends that check up on you?”

Stacy pauses a moment, then answers, “No.”

John sits on the other bed and asks, “Is there somewhere no one would find you, somewhere in town but no one would know who you are?”

She answers quickly, “Yes, The Back Door club.”

“What is The Back Door?”

“Guys come in from the club and they only see your ass, you lay through a big hole and they fuck you from behind.”

“You used to work there?”

“No but I know some girls who do, I get meth from them. They don’t make much money.”

John pulls his laptop out from the bag and fits two buds in her ears. He types out some words and sits, admiring her. He pulls a white, slim vibrator from inside and pushes it inside her cunt. He turns it on and duct tapes the flared base to her body before hitting enter.

He lays there next to her in bed, watching tears run down her face and drool leak out of the side of her mouth. He rubs her thigh, feeling the wetness that squeezes out from under the duct tape.

She repeats the mantra, “I need my manager. I need to fuck.”

John stirs as light breaks through the balcony doors. Stacy still repeats the phrases. Her eyes are bloodshot, her lips dry and cracked and the vibrator lays dormant, long since run out of power. The duct tape has mostly fallen off from the moisture at this point. He turns the device off and removes the headphones putting both on the floor.

Stacy stops mouthing her mantra in a few moments, prompting him to rip the rest of the tape off. He rubs her inflammed, sticky-dry labia and gets up to get her some water and ointment. Rubbing the ointment into her pussy lips causes her to stir and repeat, “need fuck”. He whispers, “not quite yet” as he finishes pressing some of the cream inside her.

John lifts her and presses the cup to her lips allowing her to drink. She swallows desperetly and clings to him. He asks, “How are you feeling?”

Stacy whines, “I need my manager.” John wipes her cheeks, saying, “I am your manager, John.”

She looks confused, repeating, “John?”

John holds his breath, saying, “Yes, I am your manager.”

Her eyes flutter, “Manager? Are you? Need manager.”

He grabs the dildo, pulling the tape off and presses it against her dry hole. She cringes and he pulls it away. “Fuck” he mutters, and brings it up to her lips holding her head and face fucking her with it. She gags but covers it in saliva. He presses it inside her slit one more time and her eyes light up. As he slowly fucks her with the vibrator he says, “I am your manager.”

She repeats, “Need manager. Need fuck”

He asks, “Who is your manager Stacy?”

“You are my manager.”

“What is my name?”

“Your name is John. I need my manager.”

He pulls the vibrator out and rolls her on top of him. She feels his hard cock pressing against her and guides it inside. She weakly slides back and forth repeating, “I need to fuck.” until he cums inside her and rolls her off.

He stands, pulling on his clothes, and says, “Take me to The Back Room.”

They drive to a non-descript building in his car and walk up to a large metal door with a camera. A voice comes out, “What do you want?”

John looks at the camera, “I want to reserve a room on a permenant basis.”

The voice comes over the speaker again, “What kinda room? You got cash?”

He answers, “A hole room, and yes.”

The door buzzes and opens. They are greeted by a large bouncer. He grunts, “Whatcha got? Kinda fancy for the hole.”

He pushes her forward. She stands sheepishly in her gown. John lifts it up to show her naked, cum stained body.

The bouncer nods, “200 per week. You get 5 per guy. Sometimes they tip, usually don’t. There aint no better holes or nicer holes, it’s just holes. We run 24/7 so if you got the pussy you can make it back. The runners will check on your hole every hour and bring water or food. If you leave somethin extra they’ll make sure she gets that too.”

John nods, pulling out the envelope he had given her earlier. “What’s the time limit?”

The bouncer laughs, “No time limit. It’s your hole for the week. Fill it with pussy, don’t fill it we get 2 bills either way. Most girls don’t stay in for more than an hour without wanting a break. There’s a few glory hole rooms too if her cunt needs a break but you only get 25 bucks an hour for yanking and sucking and trust me she’ll be seeing a lot of cock in there.”

John chuckles, “Oh, you’d be surprised. Some girls really just need to fuck. Right, Stacy?” She nods, mumbling, “I need to fuck.”

The bouncer unlocks the door, letting them inside. “Stall 5, don’t open the other doors have some manners. Oh and the porn comes with the stall!”

He guides Stacy to a door with a #5 on it and enters. The stall reeks of cum and sweat. A large padded hole is cut out into the back. Smoke and thumping music wafts in through it from the club. John pulls off her gown and lifts her onto the ripped cushion, pushing her legs and ass out. He flips on a small monitor that sits in front of her face and it begins showing grainy, low quality XXX porn.

Stacy watches the cocks and pussies flash across the screen. Each moan seems to calm her and she mouths, “I need to fuck”. John pushes a large red button and it turns green.

They wait, listening to the porn and music until Stacy’s legs are lifted from behind and her body thumps back and forth. Her eyes flutter as she moans in time with the women on screen. Her body drops and lays limp. John kneels down as another customer takes his turn. He looks into her eyes and asks, “Who do you need?”

She replies between thrusts, “Need”, “Manager”.

He smiles and asks, “Who is your manager?”

“You”, “Manager”.

He strokes her hair and says, “Every second time a runner opens the door, you will push the button, get up and ask the bouncer to take you to the glory hole room for an hour. Then you will come back, put your wet cunt through that hole and press the button again.”

She nods, panting, “need”, “fuck”.

John stands up, leaving the gown on the floor. “I’ll come three times a week so you can get some real food and sleep at a motel.” He walks out, closing the door behind him. The bouncer tips an imaginary hat to him as he leaves.