The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration — Research and Development

Chapter 3 — Rejected/Forgotten

John wakes up and looks at the bag laying next to his bed. He grabs it and runs into the office, sitting in the chair. He pulls the device out and sets it in front of the monitor. He begins tapping the desk nervously, staring at the device. “What am I doing?” he asks himself. He shifts in the chair and stands up quickly. “Oh god, it’s still sticky from that girl. I need to clean this up before anyone finds out. Oh god fuck the dildo.”

He grabs the vibrator from the bag, stashes it in a drawer and walks out and into the kitchen and reaches for the dishtowel hanging on the oven handle as someone knocks on the front door. “Shit, not now,” he mutters leaving the towel and answering the door.

A black woman wearing a white blouse and long skirt with long, straight auburn hair looks up at him holding a manilla folder. She addresses him, “John, I have something we need to discuss.”

John stammers, “Uh, yeah Lydia of course.”

Both stand there for a moment before she remarks, “Can I come in?”

Visibily shaken, John steps aside and waves her in. “Of course, of course yes come in. I apologize.” They step into the kitchen and Lydia lays the folder on the table. He asks, “Can I get you something to drink?”

She places her hands on the folder saying, “No thank you. John, the board made their decision but I felt you deserved to hear this in person, from a friend.”

He buries his face in his hands, shaking his head saying, “No, no no no they denied the funding.”

Lydia pats his shoulder, “I’m sorry John, I truly am, but it goes further than that. They’re shutting everything down. You’re being furloughed but I managed to convince them to keep paying you through July.”

John looks up at her weakly, “Lydia this is my life’s research! I’ve given everything to this company. I’ve made a breakthrough! I have to be able to show them.”

Lydia sighs, “They’re just scrapping everything. There’s nothing I can do. John, please take this professionally I can help find you a position at another company or maybe a research team at university.”

He slams the table with both fists repeating “no” until Lydia offers, “Here, why don’t you show me your breakthrough.”

He pauses, fists on table, until a desperate look crosses his eyes. “Sure, Lydia, thanks for understanding.” John leads her into the office and waves at the device. “This is the current experimental model for the device. Just, uhh, sit down and I’ll show you how it works. It will be very quick.”

Lydia sits, feeling the dirty spot on the chair, “John I think there’s something in your chair.” As she looks down John flips the device on. The lights catch her eyes when she returns her gaze forward and her expression goes blank.

John sits next to her and asks, “Lydia, are you married?”

She replies, “Yes.”

He asks, “Why don’t you wear a ring?”

“I don’t like to mix my professional and personal lives.”

“Do you cheat on your husband?”

“No.”

He pauses, then asks, “Do you have children, and how many?”

She says, “Yes, 3.”

John leans back and regards her blank face and the red lights dancing across her eyes. He looks back to the kitchen keying in on the envelope. He types a few lines into the keyboard and places the headphones over her ears. His finger hovers over the enter key as he stares at the envelope.

John snaps his fingers, muttering, “right, right” and retrieves the vibrator from the drawer. Still covered in Stacy’s juices he crawls under the desk and reaches up Lydia’s skirt moving her panties away with the tip and pushing it inside. He twists the base to turn it on but nothing happens.

As he removes it, he curses, “shit, shit, shit” and goes into the kitchen to get some batteries. John returns to find the device knocked askew and only aiming into Lydia’s left eye which remains wide open. Her right eye darts wildly around the room as she moves a shaking left hand towards the device.

He exclaims, “Fuck” and she begins weakly pleading, “J-j-j-ohn w-w-w-what...”

John begins to panic, kicking his chair over and kneeling down. He pushes it inside her and adjusts her hips to press it against the chair so it wont slip out. The new feeling causes her hand to jerk to the side, knocking the device onto its side.

Lydia wraps her hands around his throat, shaking him and pressing his body down. She cries, “You sick fuck, what are you doing?” He fights against her but she stands gaining leverage over him. He reaches up and twists the dangling vibrator on slamming it into her. Her legs buckle slightly and he shoulders her into the chair. She struggles to get a hold of his arms but he holds the device an inch from her face until she falls limp.

Lydia continues to be transfixed by the lights as he pulls her to the desk and plants the tripod down. Her body quivers from the vibration as John starts the program. He watches her lips as she begins to repeat, “I need to fuck other men. I do not remember being with John Haels.”

John sits watching her. He wipes away each tear that forms, licking his finger clean each time. His stomach rumbles, causing him to look at the clock and realize 3 hours had passed. He flips the device off and pulls the now silent vibrator out of her placing it on the desk. He remarks, “Looks like that pussy of yours ran my batteries out.” Lydia body lies slumped back in the chair, her eyes twitching, her dry lips still mouthing the words.

Half an hour passes before she recovers her senses. She looks around and John says, “Lydia, it looks like you passed out. You must have been tired.”

She says quietly, “Tired, yes.”

He offers, “Here, let me help you stand up you must have places to be.” Lydia nods as she takes his hand and walks to the kitchen with him. “Lydia, before you go can I ask is there anything you need.”

She stares blankly at him, her lips mouthing “I need to fuck other men.” He steps closer, looking into her eyes, “There must be something you need Lydia.” Her body begins to quiver. He presses his cheek against hers, whispering, “Lydia, show me what you need.”

Tears begin to streak down her face, catching on John’s cheek. He pushes his hand under her skirt and cups her soaking wet panties. He whispers, “I need...”

Lydia strains, gritting her teeth. John slides two fingers inside her repeating, “I need...” She inhales sharply and breathes out the words, “I need to fuck other men.”

John bends her over the kitchen counter and yanks her skirt and panties down to her ankles. She twists but he pins her body down with one arm while pulling off his pants with the other.

Her protests end as he slams his cock inside her. John grabs her hips, his body slapping against her with each thrust. He grunts, “You should be proud, you’re the first black pussy I’ve ever had.”

Between moans she repeats, “I need to fuck other men.”

John makes a final thrust and pulls out, his cock twitching before he spews his load over her legs and the floor. She lies against the table, repeating the mantra while John wipes everything clean and pulls her clothes back up.

“Its too bad you wont remember this Lydia, your first random fuck. You’ll remember the rest, though, and I imagine your husband will too soon enough.”

He helps her stand and leads her out the front door. He waves as she stumbles to her car, “You should head home and give that hubby a nice sloppy fuck before you get all stretched out.”

Lydia pulls out, still half in a daze, and stops at a crossroad stop sign. She looks around her car and asks out loud, “What was I doing?” She reaches down, feeling her soaked panties. Confused and aroused she pushes under them feeling the sticky wetness of her labia. Biting her lower lip she presses against her clit, moaning softly. “Trevor wont be back with the kids until Monday.” A loud honk pulls her out of her thoughts and she drives back to her house.

Lydia goes straight to her bedroom, strips and flops into bed. She spreads her legs cupping her hot, wet pussy in her left hand slowing stroking. A few minutes pass before she fumbles in the nightstand drawer and pulls out a black flesh colored dildo. She rubs the shaft up and down with her juices and traces the tip between her small breasts, down her stomach and between her glistening folds. As she presses it inside she begins to whimper.

Half way in she stops. Her eyes dialate and she says softly, “I need to fuck other men.” She looks around her room desperetly and the sound of a lawnmower catches her attention. She steps over to the window, dildo still hanging half out of her dripping slit and watches the neighbor riding around before reaching for the phone.

A woman answers the call. Lydia says, “Hey Alice, it’s Lydia. Yeah, things are great. Hey could you send George over? Trevor has been out of town with the kids since Friday and I don’t know what’s wrong but there’s water leaking from under the sink and I’m kind of freaking out you know? Yeah, you’re a lifesaver thanks so much!”

Lydia wraps herself in a bathrobe and rushes downstairs. She fills a pitcher with water, spilling it under the sink. She mutters, “I bet that white bitch never gives it up.” The doorbell rings.

She opens it to a fat, balding white man in his late 40s. His sweat stained tanktop barely contains his girth with a chest bigger than hers. She says sweetly, “Thank you so much for coming over George, I just didn’t know what to do.”

He rattles his red tool chest saying, “Hey, if you don’t look out for your neighbors who will look out for you, right?”

Lydia leads him to the sink. As he looks at the pipes she drops her bathrobe and stands, legs spread, next to him. George turns to her. He stares, stunned, staring at the fake black cock still half inside, her legs dripping with pussy juice. She squats bringing her cunt within an inch of his face.

He raises up, kneeling in front of her. She takes his hand and uses it to pull the dildo out, her mouth forming a wide O as she guides it in. He slowly takes over fucking her mouth, freeing her hands to unbutton his denim shorts and pull them down to his ankles.

Straddling him she fishes his hard cock out through the opening in his briefs, mouth still full, and lowers down onto it. Putting the dildo aside she manages two slow gyrations before he explodes inside her. Lydia tries to keep going but he shrinks quickly and she is left grinding his sweaty stomach folds, cum leaking out and spreading across their bodies.

He pants, “Lydia, fuck.”

She mouths, “I need to fuck other men,” into his hairy chest.

He rolls her off onto her back and sits up. “I don’t know what that was Lydia. I mean, fuck, you’re so fucking hot and I haven’t had something like that in years but, fuck, I’m just some fat guy.” Every time he says “fuck” she repeats the same silently.

Nervously he pleads, “You’re not going to tell Alice are you? I love her, I’d never cheat on her. Fuck, god, I just did holy fuck.”

On the last “fuck” she says out loud, “I need to fuck other men” and reaches over to his slimy crotch, his flaccid cock now buried under rolls of fat. She paws, rubs, and digs trying to free it but it slips out of her fingers each time. Lydia starts to cry repeating, “I need to fuck other men.”

George scrambles to his feet, pulling his clothes back on. “Look, I don’t know what’s happening here but I’m sorry Lydia you need to stay away from me. You need to stay away from my family.” He splashes water on his face, grabs his tools and jogs out of the house, leaving the door open behind him.

Lydia lays spread open, crying as cum drips out of her onto the floor. She clutches the dildo to her chest, stroking it slowly mouthing, “I need to fuck other men.”