The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration — Research and Development

Chapter 4 — Severance/Compensated

On Tuesday morning, Lydia sits in her office as John walks in. She looks up saying, “Thanks for coming by John. I know I was supposed to get you some paperwork but I can’t seem to find it in my office and I don’t remember handing it to you.”

He produces the manilla folder saying, “You mean this paperwork?”

Her cheeks redden, “Yes, I guess someone else must have delivered it. Did you read it over?”

He sits across from her, remarking, “Yes, and it’s all signed.”

She takes the folder from him. “And... you’re not mad?”

He smiles, “No, it was the right decision. I’ve secured what I need to continue my work.”

She pauses for a moment, looking at him as her hands shiver slightly. “Yes, yes, good I am happy this will all work out.”

He leans in across the desk, “Tell me Lydia, what do you need.”

Her hands visibly shiver and she stammers, “I... need...”

John presses, taking hold of her wrists. “What do you need from men?”

Her lips quiver as she replies, “I need to fuck other men.”

He instructs, “Good girl. Tell security to escort me out of the building, then take your lunch, come outside and sit down in my car.” She hesitates, pulling back. “Lydia,” he says in a deep voice, “Follow me and I will fuck you.” Lydia calms down, nodding. She phones security to escore John out and meets him in his sedan outside.

She paws at his crotch while he drives, whimpering. “We have to go somewhere first.” He pulls into the parking lot of a non-descript building. He leads Lydia by the hand to a metal door and a camera in the upper corner and waves causing the door to buzz and open.

They walk through a dark and smoke-filled hallway, music thumping loudly in the background. A large bouncer acknowledges them and opens an access door. He remarks, “Hey, your other one is in the Glory Hole. Nice bringing in a sister this time.” John nods and leads Lydia through the door.

John walks until he sees the #5 and steps inside a small booth with an opening at the back and a small monitor in the front, pulling Lydia in. He starts to strip her clothes off but she fights back, slapping at him. He pins her against the wall, fingering her until her body goes slack.

Naked, he pushes her legs through the opening, laying her on the torn cushion inside stomach down. He flicks the switch on the monitor and grainy clips of porn play. The moans of women come through the tiny speakers as close up shots of cocks fucking and cumming on and in pussies play endlessly. Her legs are lifted up and she lurches forward, bouncing as she gets pounded from behind. John stands, watching her moan from the rough fucking.

The man shoots across her ass and back before dropping her legs only to have them lifted by the next customer. 12 more men pass by fucking her ass or cunt before John turns the monitor off and pulls her out. She follows him as he helps her get back into her clothes. Little wet spots form on her back from the cum still left there.

He leads her out, hand on her back and stops at the bouncer. He remarks, “Rodney’ll catch up to you Saturday for payout. He likes to do it a week at a time.”

John laughs, “No problem. I’m easy going man. This one wont be back but I’ll have other cunts don’t you worry.”

The bouncer snorts, “Ok man, whatever you got. If you got a sister with dat ass bring her. I don’t know how you found this one, she aint look like a hooker.”

John smiles, “Oh, this is not a prostitute. She just craves that hard cock.”

The bouncer waves them out, “That’s your deal man, I don’t need to know anything.”

On the drive back to her office, John remarks, “You should be good for a day or two. Honestly I don’t even know after I fried April’s brain and probably went too long with Stacy.” Lydia nods weakly slumped against the seat. He pulls up to the building and unlocks the doors. “Lydia, go back to work.”

She stumbles out of the car and John quickly pulls out causing the door to slam shut on its own. Lydia looks back at the parking lot and then around to the glass entrance. She rubs her forehead and asks out loud, “How did I get out here? I must have gone to lunch,” before walking inside.

Back home, Lydia calls out, “I’m home” and starts walking upstairs. Her husband calls out, “I was about to get a roast going, did you want to help peel the carrots?”

She replies, “Let me just get out of my work clothes first.”

In the bedroom she strips down and tosses her blouse and skirt in a wicker basket. She puts on soft pants and a large shirt joining her husband in the kitchen. He leans in to kiss her and wrinkles his nose. “Hey babe, what’s that funky smell?”

Lydia lifts the shirt and sniffs it, “I don’t know, I thought these were clean.”

He offers, “Maybe you should hit the shower before the kids get home from across the street babe. We mighta done a little something-something with you in that shirt before I left. I’ll finish setting up the roast.”

She looks at him, embarassed, “Yeah... how about I do that.”

Lydia leaves the rest of her clothes in the basket and hops in the steaming shower. Trevor, having finished putting the roast in the oven, walks up stairs and sniffs. He picks the shirt out of the basket, sniffing it closer. “Not that,” he remarks.

He picks up her panties and quickly drops them. He lifts them carefully with two fingers looking at the sticky, yellow stains. He drops them on the floor and picks up her blouse, rubbing the stains between his fingers.

Lydia exits the shower, her hair and body wrapped in towels. She finds Trevor sitting on the bed flanked by her stained blouse and panties. “What’s this,” he demands, gesturing at the clothing.

She picks up the panties and is surprised at the texture, dropping them on the floor. She pleads, “I don’t know, where did you get that?”

Confrontingly, “That’s YOUR panties completely stained with who knows who and what I’m assuming is probably the same in your blouse. You wore those TODAY Lydia, to WORK.” Lydia collapses to her knees, crying, “I don’t remember.”

Trevor presses, “You don’t remember what? Fucking someone at work today? Is it your boss? Your assistant? And then the, the, the AUDACITY to just put your underwear back on so it just absorbs all that shit? And your blouse?”

Lydia looks up, pleading, “I can’t remember! I don’t even remember having lunch and then I was outside...”

Trevor stand, walking to the door. “I don’t know what to say to you. I’m picking up the kids and we’re going to go to my parents’ house. I would NEVER cheat on you. I haven’t even looked at another woman in that way since I met you. You’re disgusting.”

He storms down the stairs, grabs his keys and slams the front door behind him. Lydia remains on the floor, rolling the panties in her hands. She brings them to her face and breathes in causing her to start sobbing again.

Lydia breathes through her mouth as she hyperventilates. Her expression softens from the stink of cum filling her mind and her tongue darts out to taste it. She lays, prone, naked and licking her panties until the smoke alarm starts ringing downstairs.

The noise rouses her and she stumbles down to the kitchen to turn the oven off. The acrid smoke breaks her out of the sex-filled haze and she sits down at the table. Her purse buzzes. She pushes it away, still holding the panties in one hand. It buzzes again.

On the third vibration she hastily grabs it and rouses the screen. She pleads, “Trevor?” but only an alert for new email pops up. Rationalizing, “Maybe its work.” she opens it to a message from LiveMeetFuck.com declaring that Raul, only identified by the image of a hard, white cock has been matched to You, identified by a picture of Lydia’s face with her mouth wide open, wants to “Meet and Fuck”.

Her hand clutches the stained panties harder. She repeatedly scans the email, reading “Raul Meet and Fuck” out loud over and over as her eyes dart between the cock avatar and her willing face. Her free hand clicks “accept” and the website opens to an instant messenger.

Raul:

Wow, I didn’t think you’d accept.

Lydia responds out loud, “I need to fuck other men.”

Raul:

Uhh.. so I sort of recognized your pictures like I love your tits, small is best right but were you at The Back Door?

Lydia types out, “I don’t remember.”

Raul:

cause I recognize those little rooms, right, I used to be a janitor there. So are you still performing there?

Lydia:

I need to fuck other men.

Raul:

Oh, yeah. I could stop by if you’re there tonight. You look fucking hot with all that jizz on your back.

Lydia:

I can’t remember.

Raul:

Ok, well, maybe we could meet somewhere else? A motel? Do you have an address?

Lydia:

176 Fields Way

Raul:

Oh, yeah what city is that in?

Lydia:

Dartmin

Raul:

That’s kind of a fancy place, I’ll be there in like 15 minutes?

Lydia stares at his avatar and rubs the stained panties into her wet pussy. Raul knocks on the door, opening it after she doesn’t answer. He calls out, “Uhh, Lydia? Like I’ve seen this in porn before but I didn’t think this ever happened.” He finds her in the kitchen, leaning back in the wooden chair, still masturbating with the panties. He whistles appreciatively and walks up behind her, dropping his pants.

She turns around at the sound of the belt buckle hitting the floor and grabs his balls, slurping his long, soft cock into her mouth. He moans, “oh god” and moves forward, holding her head against his body. She swirls her tongue around and around as he stiffens, pursing her lips on the way out with a loud smack. His hard cock bounces in front of her eyes mezmerizing her.

Raul lifts her onto the table as she mutters, “I need to fuck other men”. He rams into her ass without hesitation, pinning her legs in the air. With every thrust she repeats, “need fuck” until she screams out from orgasm. He unloads inside her, leaning over to suck on her breast.

Raul pulls out and steps away, putting his pants back on. “Uhh, I guess I’ll see you on the site?” Lydia lays silently, half on the table, cum oozing down her legs. “I’ll just let myself out I guess, I don’t want to like run into a neighbor or.. angry husband or anything.”

He closes the door carefully behind him. Lydia lays unmoving, tears forming as she repeats, “husband.”