The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration — Research and Development

Chapter 5 — Acquisition/Acquiesence

John helps Stacy up onto the cushion, pushing her legs through hole. She looks up at him with tired, darting eyes. Her hair is wild and cascades down in all directions, her lips caked in cheap red lipstick. He presses the red button, turning it green and bends over petting her head. Her body jerks forward and she mutters, “I”, “need”, “to”, “fuck” in time with the thrusts behind her.

John remarks, “You’ve been an excellent short term study, Stacy. I don’t believe you have a single thought in your head anymore.” As he sits feeling her body’s movements a commotion starts down the hall. He opens the door and looks out to find the bouncer pleading awkwardly with someone two doors down. He walks over and peeks in to see a young woman no older than 21, crying, naked, shaved bald and clutching a ragged teddy bear.

The bouncer says, “Look, I don’t know what to do with you girl. You can’t stay in this stall we need to fill it.”

She cries, “Go away! Leave me alone!”

John knocks on the door and the bouncer lets it close, saying “Look, this is business. You show respect, and I respect that but you can’t go nosing around here.”

He places a hand on the door, replying, “Hey, look, I’m just trying to help. Maybe I could take her somewhere, get her something to wear and calm her down.”

“You want to take some naked, bald chick to Macy’s or something? Shit, you’re crazier than I thought. Sure why not. We get one of these every so often. Some drug dealer pimp wannabee or the russian mob or someone just dumps one of them here and they refuse to stick their ass out or leave. She aint got no future but bein dead in the gutter.”

John says, “I promise you wont ever see her again, just let me get her some help.”

The bouncer steps back, leaving the door unblocked, “Ok, your kinda help sure. One more weird girl for your weird girl collection. I aint judging man. I hit that strange too.”

John slips through the door and kneels over with the girl. He asks, “My name is John, what’s yours?”

She looks at him, squeezing the teddy, “P-patricia.”

“Hi, patricia. Did someone drop you here?”

“N-no, I guess so. I just remember waking up in this room.”

“Hey, if you come with me we can go get you something to wear and then go out for a nice meal.”

She curls up into a ball, “I, I’d rather just stay here.”

John stands, saying “I’ll be right back.” He returns with an oversized, long shirt. “Here, put this on then we can go outside and no one will see your body.”

She reluctantly puts on the shirt and walks out with him to the car. Patricia curls back up in the car seat, clutching the bear.

On arriving at his house John steps out of the car. She remains inside, unwilling to leave. He returns with a bar of chocolate and hands it to her. She bites at it tenatively then quickly devours the entire thing. Afterwards she follows him inside.

Patricia slowly explores the house as John pours a glass of ice water. She gulps it down and takes up the large cushioned chair in the living room. He sits across from her on the couch and asks, “Would you like to take a shower? Some hot water might feel good.”

She shakes her head violently. John takes her by the hand and leads her to the bathroom. He shows her the lock on the door remarking, “See, the door locks from the inside. I can’t get in while you’re in the bathroom.” Twisting the door handle with the lock engaged, then open, then engaged again she seems to calm down and closes it behind her, twisting the lock.

John waits in the living room for well into two hours before Patricia emerges in the shirt. She sits down in the chair again, curling up with her knees bent. He asks, “Is there anyone I can call, or find for you Patricia, someone who might be looking for you?” She shakes her head quietly in response. “Do you remember what happened to you?”

She nods her head, squeezing herself tightly. He asks, “Did they remove all your hair?” She nods again.

He stands saying, “Well, I am going into bed to get some sleep. There is food in the fridge if you get hungry and there is another bedroom with a bed and a door that locks from the inside if you want.”

Patricia watches him leave and lets her legs fall open when bedroom door closes. She wanders around the house for an hour, touching things, smelling things and looking under things until she locks the bedroom door behind her and crawls under the sheets.

The smell of coffee wakes her and she wanders out of the room to the kitchen. John stands behind the counter sipping from his mug. He pours her a cup and she sips at it. He remarks, “You like coffee huh?” She nods.

“Do you want to go out today? Find some other clothes maybe?” She shakes her head in response. “Maybe we could look at some clothes online then. No one will see you there.” Patricia bites her lip, appearing nervous but nods slightly.

John leads her into the office and sits her in the leather chair. She curls her knees up, clutching them to her body. He takes the chair next to her and turns on the screen navigating to a department store and into the women’s clothes section.

As Patricia scans the blouses he turns the device on and puts it in front of her. Her face softens as her legs drop to the floor. He turns monitor off and fishes a vibrator with a leg strap out of the desk. Sliding it inside her pussy he straps it to her thigh and turns it on. Her high pitches moans are punctuated by a full body twitch every few seconds.

Too absorbed by his preparation he puts the headphones on her and hits enter before noticing anything. Expecting to see her repeat, “I obey John. I need to fuck” John is surprised when she starts screaming at full pitch and flailing around. He holds her arms down before she can knock anything over. He removes the headphones and vibrator and stops the program.

She calms down, now only staring into the dancing lights. He asks her, “Patricia, did anything bad happen to you?”

Her face contorts with her answer, “Yes.”

He continues, “Did someone molest you?”

Tears begin rolling down her cheeks, “Yes.”

John sighs and asks, “Can you tell me what happened?”

She weakly explains that her father sold her to a trafficker to pay off his drug habit when she was younger and she has been moved from place to place for years.

He sits with his head in his hands for several minutes until he catches sight of the teddy bear. He grabs it off of the floor, pulls the shirt off of her and presses it into her breast, folding her arms to hold it in. She clutches the bear tightly, rubbing it against her body. He changes the program, replaces the headphones and hits enter again.

She immediately begins repeating, “I trust John.”

John lets her continue for 3 hours before shutting it down. He lifts her up, wrapping her arms around him, and carries her to the chair. She recovers slowly and opens her eyes. He waves hello to her and she smiles broadly.

Patricia bounces out of the chair and sits next to him, clinging to his side. He holds her in his arm and says, “Patricia, I need you to be my very special helper.” She nods against him. “We’re going to get you some clothes, and a place to live and all you have to do for me is check up on some people for me and take care of them. Can you do that for me?” She nods into his shoulder again.

Later, John and Patricia enter a single bedroom apartment together. She jumps around the furnished flat dancing with her bear. He enters the bedroom and beckons for her. Sitting with her on the edge of the four post bed he points at a laptop with a camera perched on the top. He says, “Do you see that laptop and camera?” She nods, clutching the bear.

“When you’re alone and not caring for anyone you’re going to be dancing and performing for people on that camera.”

She appears worried, grasping the bear to her chest and muttering, “I trust John.” He continues, “Do you remember how we discussed how you control your body? Can you show me how much you’ve learned?”

Patricia nods enthusiatically and quickly strips down to nothing. She pounces on the bed, spreading her legs and starts rubbing her pussy vigourously. John watches her body shudder as she brings herself to orgasm and licks her fingers clean.

He pets the fuzzy brown hair on her head, praising her and remarking, “Very good. This is the next step in that process. All you have to do is dance and touch yourself in front of the camera. You don’t have to see anyone on the other end and absolutely no one will be able to touch you. I promise you that.” He hands her the teddy, which she rubs against her naked chest repeating, “I trust John.”

“I really need you to do this for me, and for you. You’ve been doing so well these past few weeks.”

She says, “Ok” and looks at the camera on the laptop. He shows her how to log in, how to start and end shows and how to talk to people. He begins her stream as he walks out and looks back to watch her dance playfully on camera.

John’s phone buzzes and he checks it before starting the car. A text indicates he recieved a $10 tip from user FreakyPaul on CamTo. He smiles as he pulls out and heads home.