The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Calibration — Research and Development

Chapter 6 — Mentalism/Matrimony

The glow of the monitor lights up John’s face as he scrolls his bank ledger online. He closes out of the browser and looks around the office at the scattered pieces of tech gathering dust. He opens a directory and stares at the sub-folder names: Stacy, Patricia, Jane, Desiree. “Too stupid, already doing too much and off limits, makes too much money, cunt brain.”

He opens the Desiree directory and plays cuntBrain.mp4. The video starts with an overhead shot of John sitting with a middle-aged black woman in the chair, transfixed by the lights. She repeats “my brain is in my cunt” until the videos cuts to her naked in bed next to John.

John asks, “Where is your brain?”

She replies shakily, “My brain is in my cunt.”

John presses her hand into her labia, asking, “Can you feel how warm and wet your cunt is?”

She nods, “W-why are you doing this to m-m-me?”

He pushes her fingers inside, causing her to gasp, “Can you feel how warm and squishy your brain is inside your cunt?”

She stammers, “y-y-yes.”

He says, “The bed is really wet here, can you feel your brain leaking out down your legs?”

Through tears, she begs, “P-please s-s-stop.”

John moves her hand across her thighs, spreading her juices around. “Your cunt is so warm and wet, your brain is melting and leaking out.”

Desiree moans, crying, “Noooo...”

He thumbs her clit, fucking her with his middle finger. He asks, “How does it feel?”

She closes her eyes, quivering as her pussy gushes out. John brings his soaked palm to her face and rubs it, pressing the juices into her mouth and nose.

He asks, “Desiree, every time you cum more of your brain leaks out. Taste your thoughts. Its so easy to cum when you can’t think.”

Weakly, “I, I n-need my b-b-brain.”

He removes his hand and she sighs, relaxing. He asks, “What is your name?”

She answers, “Desiree J-J-Jackson.”

He reaches for a wonderwand vibrator out of her view, asking, “What is your job?”

“Paralegal for Porel and Porel.”

“Can you give me the details on your current case?”

“I-I-I,” her eyes close as she starts crying. “I-I don’t know. Can’t think.”

He hushes her softly, bringing the heavily vibrating head to her body and pressing it into her wet labia.

He asks her, “Where is your brain, Desiree?”

She barely manages, “C-c-cunt.”

He whispers, “It’s a real puddle down there, Desiree.”

Desiree pleads, “S-s-stop.”

He moves the vibrator and rubs her hand around the wet bed, asking, “Desiree, where do you work?”

“Para-para legal.”

He holds her hand over her face, forcing her to smell herself.

“What firm, Desiree?”

“Paralegal.”

He turns the vibration up and presses against her clit. Her back arches up as she moans loudly. Her bladder releases and she sprays across the bed. He removes the vibrator, allowing her to calm down for a moment.

“Desiree, Did you feel your brain spray out?”

“Yes.”

“Where do you work Desiree?”

She lays in silence.

He asks, “What’s your name?”

“Desiree”

He inquires, “Just Desiree? No last name?”

She makes an “uhh” sound for a while and ends with a shrug.

He places her hand on her pussy, asking, “I don’t think there’s much left of your brain inside there.”

She doesn’t respond. John forces her thumb to press into her clit while he pushes her fingers inside. After a few moments she repeats the motions on her own.

He whispers to her ear, “One more orgasm and all of your brain will have leaked out of your cunt entirely, Desiree. Don’t you want to stop?”

Desiree rubs out one last, weak orgasm. John stands up, presses a button on the recorder and the video cuts to he and her sitting on the edge of his bed.

He calls, “Desiree,” but she remains unresponsive. He says, “cunt brain” and she turns to him, her face entirely blank. John turns to the camera and says, “Well, that experiment was a bit of a mixed success. Subject Desiree not only remained fully true to the instructions, which was expected, she also either believes her brain is absent and unable to form thoughts or she actually erased her own brain in the process. Either way, this is similar to the Stacy experiment but obviously done in a far more blatant and rapid fashion.”

He pokes at her face but elicits no reaction. He picks up a kitchen knife and holds it in front of her eye, nothing. “As you can see she has no real survival instinct now. While she will react to harm,” he rakes the knife across her arm, causing her to shove him away. “She wont react until she feels something.” He reaches down and presses the vibrator against her dripping slit. “She also no longer reacts to sexual stimulation, at least intellectually. Her body still produces lubricant and her nipples still get hard. I guess most of sex is in the brain afterall though, and hers leaked out.”

He puts everything aside, talking to the camera. “I’ll use the calibration device to write in some simple commands since she seems to still remember the name “cunt brain” and I don’t want her to starve to death. I’ll have Patricia take care of her in The Back Room with Stacy so I get some worth out of her body. This ends the “existential” test of the device, something I will not be repeating in the future, ever again. There is not much point in making mindless dolls.” The video ends.

John says to himself, “Sheesh, yeah. What a mess. I need someone who can still think with a usable cunt.” He opens a web browser and searches for “dating site”. After browsing for a bit he makes a profile on one and searches for local woman, aged 35-45. He lands on Janice Trelo after dismssing several women for being too ugly, too fat, too pretty, too active, too young.

He says to himself, “I need someone believable. She looks a bit tired, not too athletic, not too ambitious.” He clicks on the heart icon next to her name and shuts off the monitor.

The next morning he is greeted by a message on the site asking to meet for a date. He responds with 7 PM at Chez Mystique and goes to make some coffee.

Later that afternoon, Janice is preparing for the date. Her daughter Jennifer sits in the living room of their 2 bedroom apartment, typing away at her laptop. Janice asks, “Is this too much?”

Jennifer looks up, replying, “Oh my god mom thats way too sexy. Isn’t this like a first date, with some rando?”

Janice looks down at herself, “Jenna, I’m pushing 43. I’ve got to make the right impression.”

Jennifer continues typing, “Yeah, if the right impression is ‘fuck me in your backseat’.”

Janice walks back to her room, regarding herself in the mirror. She dials the number for Beatie and a woman picks up on the other end. “Sis, I’m so nervous. Yeah, I haven’t had a date in like years and he’s taking me to a pretty swanky place. No, Jennifer thinks I look too slutty. Beatie, no, come on I wasn’t going to take him to bed on the first date. I guess, I feel like time is running out sis.” She puts the phone on speaker to finish putting up her hair.

Beatrice, “Look, if he asks you to his place after dinner just go with it, you know as long as it aint some dump in the ghetto. You don’t have to sleep with him just have coffee after. Show him you’re not afraid.”

Janice responds, “Sure, yeah. That makes sense.”

Beatrice, “Just bring that bear mace I gave you. If he gets handsy just spray him in the face and run like hell.”

Janice giggles, “Ok, yeah I’ve got it in my purse.”

Beatrice says, “Ok sis, you go get him,” and hangs up.

She walks out to the front door and calls out, “Don’t wait up for me sweetie, I’ll be back late tonight.”

Jennifer flashes a “W” sign with her hands as her mother closed and locks the door.

Janice arrives and enters the restaurant with John already at a table. She spots him and sits across. He motions to shake hands but she goes in for a hug causing him to bump into her in a half hug.

They both laugh and he says, “I have no idea how one is supposed to date in their 40s.”

She smiles, replying, “Right? My daughter thinks I dressed a bit too inappropriately for tonight.” He looks her over and gives her the thumbs up. She says, “Of course you’d say that, you’re a man.” He smiles looks to the waiter approaching.

He orders a bottle of white wine and his food without looking at the menu. Janice blushes, scanning the menu and ordering a simple salad for herself. She asks, “So you’ve been here before?”

He nods, “A few times, yes.”

She looks away, “On internet dates?”

He laughs, “Oh, no not at all. You’d be my first actually. It’s been some time since I went on a date with anyone.”

Janice warms to him and they banter for the evening over their food. As they walk out, she holds his arm in hers and asks, “Are there any other plans for the night?”

He replies, “Alas, no, I have some early work to attend to tomorrow, unless you wanted to come by for coffee? I could show you some of the things I work on.”

She plays the conversation with her sister in her head and nods, saying, “I’ll follow you in my car.”

They arrive at the house and she asks, “You live in this whole house, alone? Were you married before?”

He replies, “Yes, and no. I’ve just always felt more at ease with homemaking. I guess you might call it nesting instinct.” She smiles warmly as he turns on the coffee maker.

Janice wanders into the office, looking at all the books and pieces of tech. She calls out, “This must be your study.”

He rushes in, “Yes, would you like to see what I work on while the coffee brews?” She lets him guide her into the chair and looks the device up and down as he sits.

“Just this little thing here,” she asks, touching the front.

He says, “Yeah, that’s my life’s work. Just look into the front face and I’ll turn it on.” The red lasers rapidly poke at her eyes, leaving her in a trance. He gets the strapped vibrator out and puts the headphones on her head, remarking, “Well, that was easier than I thought it’d be.”

Pulling her pink panties aside he shove the vibrator inside. Her lips quiver as she adopts a longing, desperate expression. He remarks to himself, “Wow, how long has it been since you got any?”

She answers mechanically, “7 years.”

He says, “Well, you’re in luck. You’ll be getting plenty from here on. Janice, how old is your daughter?”

“She will be 18 next summer.”

“What is her name?”

She responds, “Jennifer.”

He taps his chin, “Is she still a virgin?”

“Yes.”

The bulge in his pants grows. “Is she dating anyone right now?”

Janice replies, “No. She does not want to date until after college.”

He chuckles, “Well, maybe not date but she’ll cetainly be fucking long before then.”

She grimaces and he quickly pivots, “What do you want?”

“I want to be married, love my husband and my daughter to be happy.”

“That’ll be easy enough,” he comments, pulling the keyboard over and typing. He hits enter and starts the vibrator, watching her lips.

She repeats, “I need my husband and daughter to be happy. I need to fuck my husband.”

Janice cums before John can even exit the room leaving him smiling broadly. After 3 hours he detaches her from the set up and carries her to the bed, stripping himself and herself before laying down next to her. She awakens to him fucking her wet slit with a dildo. She moves to push his hands away as he whispers, “Janice what do you need?”

Stammering, she responds, “I need my husband and daughter to be happy.”

“Who do you need to fuck?”

Between moans she says, “fuck”, “husband” as her protests weaken.

He whispers, “Janice, if I am fucking you, then I must be your husband.”

Her hands drop as she tries to think straight. She responds, “Not. fucking.”

John tosses the dildo aside and mounts her, plunging his cock deep inside her dripping hole. She gasps, repeating, “husband, fuck husband”. He cums, filling her and laying on top. He looks into her eyes and asks, “Janice, what do you need?”

She looks up saying, “Need to fuck husband.”

“Janice, who am I?”

She looks down at their bodies, his cock still partially inside her. “Husband, fuck husband.”

He leans in and kisses her deeply. She meets his tongue, moaning into his mouth. They roll onto their sides, still embracing as she falls asleep.

John lets her sleep for a few hours before rousing her. “Janice, it’s kind of late I don’t want you to worry Jennifer.” At her daughter’s name she jumps up and looks around.

“Oh, it must be so late. I should get home.”

She looks down to see John’s naked body, his soft cock still covered in cum. She leans down getting it on her fingers and licking them clean, repeating, “I need to fuck my husband.” John places a hand on the back of her head and presses her down letting her lick his body clean. He remarks, “You make me very happy, Janice.”

Her eyes light up at this and she takes his cock in her mouth suckling him as he gets hard. He lets go of her head and asks, “What do you need Janice?”

Janice climbs onto him, muttering, “need to fuck husband” as she guides his cock inside her. He watches her tits bounce above him for a few moments before saying, “You need to go home to your daughter now.” She jumps up, saying, “I need to make my daughter happy.” before putting on her clothes.

John follows her to the door, pulls her in and kisses her on the lips before pushing her away. “Call me tomorrow morning.” She nods, muttering, “I need to make my husband happy.”