The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 1: Beginnings

ROLAND

I’m Roland. At least to most people. Just over 5″11, with a black hair and bright blue eyes, and most often a smile. I have one true hobby. And it’s a game unlike any other...

You may have heard of Dungeons and Dragons. That massive tabletop role-playing game. Many love to hate it. I love to play it. I’ve played it for 8 years by now, and I decided to try my hand at leading a campaign now. As such, I became a Dungeon Master. All-powerful in the game, all in-game things lay in my hands. It was a good decision. One that changed my life forever.

In that Theresa also had a part to take. She’s my groupmate, and another fellow player. Standing at 5″6, with short blond hair, green eyes and a body of envy to all the women I know. When she heard that I want to try myself at leading a game, she practically begged me to reserve a place for her. For some reason she always seemed to appreciate me. I never really knew why. In the end it didn’t really matter, of course I said yes. Anyone would’ve said yes to her…

Then there was Renata, another one of the causes for this change in my life. Oh Renata... Had things went differently... Had those fake rumors not spread around, maybe I would’ve had a chance… I’ve crushed so hard on her in middle school it’s not even funny. But I had a very good reason to do so. 5″8, she’s fairly tall, and her eyes like polished sapphires. They seem to captivate anyone looking in them, no matter who you are. Her golden brown, wavy hair shining in the summer sunlight like strands of gold... My first true love might I say. I’ve first met her in middle school, and I never knew she was ever even interested in the game. Of course as this was her first campaign, I made notes to self to go easy on her. Don’t want someone to get scared of the game early after all...

Her friend Jane suggested her to play, so naturally I asked her if she wanted to join. Her saying yes at least meant Renata wouldn’t be too uncomfortable in the beginning, especially with Stephen, her boyfriend coming along as well. And all things considered, Jane honestly is a nice girl at the end of the day. Barely 5″4, she more than makes up in curves to what she lacked in height.

Julia was the last lady of the group. She was very tall, just over 6 feet, yet she lacked any sort of redeeming features. Brown eyes and a short, dirty blonde hair. As I said, fairly unfeatured. All she had was her parent’s money. She was rumored to be a mousy, yet uptight girl, one who was a bitch to all who wasn’t rich/influential, and obsequious to all she thought to be an asset. She used to be bullied a lot, despite the fact she always had the newest phones, the most expensive shoes and bags, and name brand clothes. They say you can polish a turd, but it’ll remain a turd. Damn was that true for her… A proper demanding bitch was she, for all we knew...

Then there are the guys. Stephen and John. Both experienced players, I felt like I need to ask them to join to balance out the girl’s relative inexperienced state. Stephen was the tallest among us, towering at 6″2, with a scrawny, but not weak build. His long, blonde hair and green eyes are things that make him interesting. The true bad boy look if you ask me, not the geek one would expect. Regardless, the one thing he can do very well was DnD. He’s been at it even longer than me, and knows the game in and out. I have hopes he’ll carry it forward if no one else does so.

And at last, John. 5″9, with buzz-cut brown hair and eyes. He’s known to be gay, and he’s proud of it. Good for him I reckon. Heard a few rumors he might be crushing on me of all people. And I have no clue why. I’m not the one who anyone would desire after all…

Well, now they’re all sitting around the table, waiting for me. Renata is deep in her character sheet, reading up on all of her abilities. Her character, an Elf ranger woman, called Hemera Holimion is one of the most beginner-friendly ones I can think of. All she has to do is use her bow, and she can’t do wrong.

I lean over her shoulder. “Busy reading still? Didn’t you read the document I gave you? That has all the info you can need...” She blushes. “I didn’t have time...” Well shit...

I straighten, and look over the group. “Jane, Theresa, you 2 read my cheat sheet?” They both nod, Jane a bit more enthusiastically than Theresa. Well, then not all is lost yet.

Speaking of Jane, of course she’s deep in her phone like all the time, probably busy ordering pizza. In the next hour, Kallista Creed is the name I’ll use for her. A tiefling warlock woman, who I reckon will be the one who, given time will eviscerate enemies with a single spell.

Opposite of her is Theresa, just taking a sip from her mug. Her human cleric, Amafrey Brightwood is likely going to end up as the healer of the party, the one who ensures none of them lay slain by whatever I throw at them.

Sandwiched between them is John, who awkwardly fidgets. He seems to have the lovely ladies all around him on his nerves. Interesting fact for a bard player if I might say. His character, a Halfling called Cade Tealeaf is the inspirational source of the rest of the party, his music driving his partners to greatness, sapping enemies of resolve.

Just next to my chair is Julia, munching loudly on some biscuit she definitely stole from the jar marked “DM only”. I hate when she does that. Jeez, don’t announce being greedy so obviously... Her blue Dragonborn paladin woman, called Luna Delmirev is a true powerhouse, able to slay most enemies on their level with a single strike.

One more chair is empty in the room. Someone is missing. “Where’s Stephen?” Jane sighs. “Work got in the way, he’s likely already on the plane to Singapore...” Well, that’s just great. Now we’re one player short. It never goes to plan... Then an idea hits me, my voice cheery. “Well, in that case, would you mind if I play alongside you all?” Renata is the first to answer. “At least you can bail me out when I inevitably screw up...” All of us laugh. Might as well have her back covered, right?

But which character should I bring in? The halfling thief, the gnome sorceress, or someone else? In the end I decided to bring back my first ever character, a half-elf fighter called Brandon Fukibusha. He’ll surely work together with Luna on the frontline if not guarding Hemera. Sounds exactly like my kind of fun...

By now everything is set up, except for 1 key detail. I only realize the obvious lack of a dice set when I sit down. I scratch my head. “Well guys, I seem to have forgotten my dice set. Let me get it...”

I stand up, and walk to my game box. Except the gold-black dice set I bought for this game is nowhere to be found. I search harder and harder, yet as if it never existed, it’s not anywhere I look.

Theresa’s eyes light up. “Remember your birthday present from last year Roland?” I quickly think back. Didn’t she give me a dice set? I hesitantly walk to my desk, and grab the gold sac from the drawer. It’s oddly clean for something I haven’t touched for months. I frown. “Umm, I don’t remember when I put it away from everything else, but sure, at least it’s handy...”

As I pour all the dice out of the sac, them clanking on the table we all sit around by now. The sounds they make are really nice for something made from crystals apparently… They’re emerald green, with pearlescent numbers. I have to admit, they look amazing. I’ve tried to order another set for my friend Josh, who has been DMing for about a year, back when I got them from Theresa, yet I failed to find anything quite like these anywhere. Odd to say the least. Probably some limited edition import dice set. How sweet of her...

I run my hand over the dice, a strange rush of power and confidence running over me. I can’t have bad rolls with these...

So we begin playing. Of course we do. The beginnings are always humble. Just a simple skirmish fight. All of our characters are level 3, so the classes they picked make sense. The enemies are all level 1. Should be a breeze for everyone. Yet Renata manages to get downed somehow. How can I make it even easier for her? What if she won’t come again because she thinks I made it hard for her? I don’t want that to happen...

Then as Brandon heals Hemera, I think to myself. “Wish Renata was interested in what I want to give her at the end of the day...” Then my hand moves, of its own accord to the d20 dice. I make my throw before I realize it. It’s a native 20. Automatic success. A strange crackling noise is in my head. I close my eyes, wanting to scream. I feel nauseous, as if the world is spinning. Then it suddenly stops. I open my eyes, everyone looking at me concerned.

Jane asks “You okay?” I nod briefly, and look over the group. Everyone is scared, except Renata. She looks at me. There’s... Something in her gaze. Something new. Something I never seen before. From anyone. That gleam... It’s even more captivating than usual. She stands, a slight smile on her lips. Sweat runs down the side of my face as she closes the distance between us.

She steps beside me, and grabs my hand. She’s flushed, and her voice is throaty as she speaks. “Thank you...” I gulp. “It’s really nothing Renata...” She squats down, and squeezes my hand. “We’ll have to talk later in private...” she whispers in my ear, then returns to her seat, fidgeting. She’s clearly anxious about something. I wonder about what...

And what was that voice? She’s... Strange to say the least. I shrug, not quite concerned enough to give any more thought to all of this. As we play on, she keeps stealing glances at me, and whenever I catch her, she looks away, faking innocence. Is she staring at me? At me of all people? What is going on? As our characters get to a tavern to rest up, Renata grins. It’s the end of the session. It’s 10:55pm already? Time does run fast when playing…

I step to Julia, and hand her the spare key. “Come up tomorrow evening, I have to show you something!” She grins as she pockets the key. “Sure thing Ro, I’ll be here!” With that she stands and goes to the kitchen. The rest of the group gets their characters to do their long rest, and move out to drink or smoke.

Only me and Renata remain. She is even more flushed than before, fanning herself a bit. Her eyes are sparkling, as if hoping for something. Her voice is first shaky, but then becomes more confident as she speaks. “I think Hemera wants to drink some... With Brandon.” Well, not an unusual request, DnD does have a lot of drinking after all. But why with Brandon of all? Again, all these questions, but oddly not enough concern to think of them. The interaction goes well, both Hemera and Brandon quite a bit drunk at the end of it.

Then Renata speaks. “Hemera, using all of her charisma attempts to seduce Brandon.” I gulp, my hands shaking. I try to talk her out of it, wanting to tell her it’s not a good idea to do a seduction roll at the very first session. Yet my throat closes up, and my hand goes to the dice.

By now I’m a mere passenger in my own body as my hand grabs the dice, and makes the throw. Native 20... She closes her eyes, her face contorting as if feeling pain. As the few seconds pass, I can’t help but see her beauty. I want her so much…

She opens her eyes, and stands, then steps to me. “Show me what you can give me...” I nod, utterly mesmerized by her. I stand, and embrace her, kissing her wildly. As she breaks the kiss, I peek at the dice. They lay there, seemingly innocent. If I wasn’t occupied with Renata, I’d probably have a lot of questions. But she succeeded the seduction roll...

* * *