The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 2: Lovesparks

ROLAND

The alarm is screaming at me again. 7am, time to wake up to get to university. Memories flood back from last night. I turn to find the bed empty. Of course it was all just a dream. What was I thinking??? My head hurts so bad… Drinking last night surely didn’t help...

Like an automaton I get ready for university, tired, hurt and annoyed. The day passes extremely slowly. Biology sure is a nightmare after such an evening. Theresa only arrives to anatomy.

She sits beside me, and smiles. “How was last night?”

I merely chuckle. “It was fine, but this morning was shit...” Her face is curious as she speaks.

“And how was your little fun with Renata?” As I glare back at her, she laughs. “Come on, you 2 were so loud up there...”

I scratch my head, not quite getting what she means. “Nothing happened...” Theresa just shakes her head.

“As if you can deny that you pounded her Roland... You know you can’t lie to me...” I open my mouth to answer, but the teacher steps in, cutting the discussion short. At least this is the last class of the day, meaning finally some rest.

On the way home I get a text. There’s no number attached. “I really liked what you gave me last night. Hope we’ll repeat it next time we meet... Renata” Realization kicks in, as I remember my wish that prompted that unneeded dice throw.

Soon as I step in my apartment, I drop everything and search around for the dice set. It lies where I left it last night. A small slip of paper is visible in the sac. I quickly pull it out, and hastily read the haggard letters. “Thou who prevail as worthy to the Dice’s favor shall have your desires met. Should you be good and just, Torm’s blessing will make your wishes a reality...”

It doesn’t make any sense. The Dice’s favor... Torm’s blessing... What is this? Some sort of bad joke?? However, I don’t think it is. If that’s true... Then I really did fuck Renata yesterday... Why am I not guilty about it? She’s in a relationship…

Once more I grab the dice, looking into is deeply. I feel the power in it, and a strange confidence fills me. It was meant to happen. Faint, almost ethereal whispers fill my mind, speaking of great possibilities, asking a question. “Are you willing to grab this?...” I nod briefly, and a thought forms in my mind. It’s a great thought, yet one I don’t dare to form into words. Then I sigh, and speak finally. “Wish I was the man Renata desired...” The throw was a quick one.

And it’s a 20... The nausea returns, stronger than ever, the noises in my head growing ever stronger. I fall on my knees, as the pain caused by the sounds overwhelms my mind. Soon I slip into darkness...

I awake with a start, and look at the clock on the table. 4pm already. Wasn’t it just 1pm when I got home? As I stand, I find my clothes in tatters on the floor. What the hell happened? As I stand to the mirror, I gasp. A man of envy looks back who has my face, but a body unlike I ever had. Strong, worked at arms, not a sign of flab, just manliness. It feels great. I remember my old self, yet I’m in no way concerned at the change. It was meant to happen. I deserve it.

I grab my phone, and see another text from Renata. She’s calling me to go shopping with her. Well, I certainly can, even though I’m really not a big shopper, but that way I can see her again… After quickly getting dressed, so soon enough I’m on the tram, heading to the shopping center. Bloody hell even if it was a dream, why not? I do love her after all...

The jeans on me are fairly loose. I make a mental note to go clothes shopping when I have time. Maybe bring Julia, she does have a good taste in these. Asking for help can’t really hurt, this isn’t my area of expertise... My sense of fashion pretty much stops at jeans and a T-shirt. I do like suits however. They always made me feel better than I really was. Now on the other hand... I’m better than ever. I wonder how I’d look in an Italian suit now. I’m sure Renata would love that…

I casually head out to the mall, and Renata is already waiting for me. As she steps towards me, and looks at me, I smile at her. At that she snakes her arms around me, and I chuckle. “Don’t you have a boyfriend already?”

She blushes, and leans into me. “Only the one who I desire, right here...”

My eyes glide down on her, confused. “And what about Stephen? He’s probably coming back tomorrow...”

Her voice is trembling. “I have to tell you something... He didn’t go to Singapore... He’s probably at his mom’s place. I threw him out after I found him fucking that troubleseeker Alice in the bed I usually sleep in with him...”

Well, that explains things... Grabbing her hand, the question comes out of my mouth easily. “So you say you want me?” I feel her shudder against me, the faintest “Yes...” I ever heard as an answer. I pull her chin up, and kiss her gently, squeezing her hand. She practically melts into me, wrapping herself around me lovingly.

She breaks the kiss first. “Please Roland...” I merely grin, and speak with confidence. “I know exactly what you want Renata. Screw shopping, go to my place, and I can give it to you...” Her enthusiastic nod tells me I’m on the right path. We get a taxi, and as it takes off, my thoughts drift back to the dice. What did she feel as we were playing?

The way home is a quick one, and when I open the door, I see the dice on the table. An urge grows in me to use it on her now. I’m sure she’d love it... As I head to grab it, she looks around, smiling. When I clutch it in my hand, I’m sure of what to do. I can trust the voices... I speak, confidence in my voice. “Renata, you’re under the power of your Dungeon Master!” I make the throw, and as the dice lands on the 20 I was hoping for, her eyes glaze over, and she stops moving, staring straight ahead, not focusing on anything anymore.

I grin, and speak to her once more. “You need to relax for me...” She seems to struggle for a second, as if trying to keep her free will and freedom. And I’m having none of that. She will be mine. She is meant to be mine… “I want you to relax for me. Just focus on your breathing. Deep breaths. Deep inhale. Fill your lungs with air. Then exhale...Close your eyes, and let your mind go peaceful and empty... Feel my power ebb away at your worries, at your thoughts, at your resistance...”

And as if wonder she does exactly as I tell her to. The struggle is gone by now, just calm and serenity remaining. “Let every muscle go slack, as you don’t need to use them anymore. Inhale, and let my words sooth your mind. Exhale, letting yourself relax further as the words I speak sink into your slowly emptying mind. Thoughts stop you from relaxing for me. With each calming breath, let a thought dissolve into nothingness. When your mind is nice and empty, and you can fully relax, say “I’m ready Master”. When you reach complete stillness in your mind, when there are no more thoughts to stop you from fully relaxing and surrendering for me, you can finally do what you should.”

I hold my breath for almost a whole minute, shaking. Will she let go? Then she speaks, her voice void of emotions. “I’m ready Master.” I almost jump with joy. She really did that! Stepping to her I grab her hand. I can feel mine shake hard, eager to follow the voices. “Can you hear me Renata?” The answer comes instantly. “Yes, I can hear you perfectly.” I grin. “Perfect. Now I’ll tell you things. And your mind will soak them up, for what I say to you is true and the best for you.” She nods slowly, and I happily sigh. Perfect. My palms are sweating as I speak to her. “Whenever you’re in this state, or we’re alone, you’ll refer to me as Master. If hear me say “Reverie nesh tel’quiet!", you’ll return to this deep, calm and open state, ready to hear what I tell you. Furthermore, anything I say to you, you’ll do as if it was your idea. You’ll not remember that any of this has happened. I showed you the dice, you liked it, and then you sat down to watch TV. Understood?”

She nods, her answer coming easily. “I understand Master.” That last word sends a tingle down my spine. It feels so damn amazing…

An idea hits me. “Once you get home, I want you to write a character sheet of the woman you think your Master, the center of your world, the man you desire and cherish deserves, and give it to me the next time we all come together to play. Once you hand it to me, you’ll forget that you ever wrote it, but what you wrote into it will remain in your subconscious. You want to become that woman for me, your Master. Understood?” Once more she nods and speaks, void of emotion. “Yes Master.” And as such, I’ve done it. Renata, the woman I desired for all these years, the one who stole my heart, the one who declined me and broke my person into pieces, is now mine to own. She’ll do exactly as I told her, and she’ll live happily under my control. Exactly as a girl that hot should. Owned and loved by a strong Master...

A feeling creeps in the back of my mind. A feeling that what I’m doing is wrong. But I dismiss it as another one rises up. A feeling that now I deserve to be pleased by my girl. She now lives for me, so might as well let her please me to reinforce her submission to me… “When I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up, incredibly horny, and needy of me. You’ll do anything to be with me. Understood?” She just nods, and as I snap my fingers, her eyes regain focus, then fall on me, and she licks her lips. “Well, well, well, isn’t that our DM there?” My grin is wide. “Indeed I am Renata. What do you want?” She trembles as I ask her “Oh Roland... Sorry, Master. I want to be with you. I want to be fucked by you... I want to please you...” Her eyes are desperate, and need is apparent on her posture. I step to her, and grab her waist. “In that case...”

The kiss comes easily, and she melts against my touch, surrendering herself to my power. I claim her mouth in the kiss, squeezing her ass, causing a bit of a yelp from her as I break the kiss. I lead her to the couch, sloppily starting to strip her down. Then I realize the importance of this moment. This is my reward for following the voices well. I slow down, teasing her a bit, then grab the bottom of her shirt, sliding it over her head. She moans as her pink bra is exposed, and I lean down to her shoulder, kissing her exposed skin hungrily. Then her shorts follow suite, my hands running over her long, delicious legs. She shivers, squirming under my hands. I lead her to the couch, not willing to go to my bedroom. I just don’t want to wait that long. I want her right now.

She lays down, and offers herself to me, my hand gliding up her thighs, to her already soaked panties. Her thighs are already slick, making me sure her cunt is dripping for me already. I hook my fingers into the band of her panties, and look in her eyes. “Ready to be claimed by your loving Master?” She eagerly nods. “Fuck yes Master, claim me!!!” At her prompt I rip her panties off, revealing a dripping wet, oh so ready cunt.

She moans as I lick my lips, her eyes pleading me to just take her right now. But instead, I just casually move my hand to her pussy, hoping to elicit her carnal wishes just by touching her. As I do so, her eyes roll up into her head and all efforts to conceal her pleasure vanishes, her moans growing loud and deep as I trace her pussy lips. “Please Master... Fuck me stupid...” I lean down, taking a deep whiff of her arousal, the scent giving me a head rush I never felt before. I’ll make her cum so many times… I quickly remove my clothes, and line up over her, sliding my cock into her wet, eager pussy. Then the key turns in the lock, and the door opens. Shit! It’s Julia!!! She enters the room, and her jaw falls.

“WHAT THE FUCK MAN???” She steps towards me, visibly angry, Renata desperately trying to cover herself up as I pull out of her. Of course the moment is ruined, but now I have bigger things to worry about.

«I’m so stupid!!! I’ve asked her to come, and totally forgot about her...» She steps to the table, and grabs the dice not even knowing what it is, fuming mad.

My heart stops as she clutches her fingers around it. If she uses it, I’ll be screwed so much... Then her mouth open, her voice spiteful. “Wish Stephen was here to see you fuck his girlfriend!!! Or at least to be this much of a perv myself, you horny fucker!” My eyes glide to the dice, and Julia makes the throw absent-mindedly. The dice rolls for a long while, seemingly forever to me. Then it stops...

* * *