The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 3: Pride

The Dice

The blessing of the Divine filled me with pride once more as I just watched my work’s result play out just a few metres away on the couch. The table was a surprisingly comfortable spot to watch them enjoy themselves. Roland has used my power very well, and his reward was great. Then that bitch Julia just came in and ruined it all. She grabbed me and rolled me by instinct, of course she did; everyone is drawn to my power after all...

But to make sense of all of this, I should go back further.

And I know that now you’re thinking “But what’s gonna happen now to Roland?", and what the whole ordeal he got himself in is. To tell that, first let me introduce myself. The real puppet master. Roland might think that he’s in control. Maybe some of you do as well. Truth is, his mind was very eager to accept my suggestions. However I made him better. Better in every sense of the word. Stronger, more attractive, more manly and even more caring for those he loves. That’s not my fault that it made him horny and dominant, right?

But back to who I am. My name is Termion, and I’m the sole creation of The Hand of Righteousness, and an extension of His will. I travel the mortal plane in forms I feel pleased in, and reward those who my Creator seems fitting. Roland was one of them. Now he revels in the blessings he has been granted, and enjoys the fruit of the Creator’s favor.

And it would’ve all been glorious if that greedy prick Julia didn’t mess it all up. I should’ve seen it coming. And I could’ve prevented it as well. But noone could’ve planned for the human element...I didn’t want Julia to join, but Roland was too soft to decline her. Of course he was, the caring man at all times... Now that the things have went haywire, I have to fix it.

About how this all came to be? That’s a rather interesting story if you ask me… This whole ordeal started about a year ago. When Theresa’s father found me in an archeological dig site. Trust me, being buried for 950 years give or take is no joke. That’s how long it took for someone to finally be worthy of me. Theresa received my form after I convinced her father that I’m not an archeological marvel, and that he should forget that I exist. Then I gave the idea to Theresa to give me to Roland. And guess what? Roland locked me up. Maybe because I tried to look into his mind a bit too early, and he got scared from the things that happened to him as a result. 7 months in a drawer, forgotten and abandoned.

Then he started organizing the game. And I knew it’s my chance. So I took it. And it went just perfectly. Knowing how Renata wasn’t happy with that cheating little shit called Stephen, and finding the still burning embers of her love for Roland, I just had to fan her feelings into the love they deserve, and make sure she sends signals to Roland which he cannot miss. Then make him more receptive to her, resurrect his repressed love, and make him wish he’s the one Renata desires. Then of course I made him the man Renata desires, and arguably deserves. She has always struggled with falling for the worst guys, like this last prick Stephen. It was fairly easy to get poor Alice to fall for him. I still feel bad for using that girl. But all for Roland’s rewards... Now Renata can find eternal happiness by the side of the man she needs and desires.

Then that goddamn bitch barges in and threatens to ruin my creation, as I already mentioned, and that she wants Roland’s place without ever deserving it. That can’t stand…

She was foolish enough to put her greedy hands on me. Your last mistake... Then as she makes the throw, I don’t immediately reveal her punishment. I wonder what I should do with him. Should I change the course of my plan to accomodate for Julia as well? Can I even do it now?

I really want to punish her for all the sins she committed against Roland before. So much evil things she did. Ruining Roland because of jealousy… On the other hand, I was created to reward humans... But this time the 2 may actually line up perfectly.

As such, the decision is made. The dice shall land. And it did. On a 1...I merely watch as Julia’s eyes shudder closed, her mind shutting down into a state of deep, open emptiness. Roland of course freaks out. He tries hard to wake her up. I just let my whispers reach Roland’s frantic mind, telling him his trigger word, to make him obedient to my power. He quickly speaks Renata’s trigger word as I order him to, her mind emptying as well. Now I can get to work.

First order of business. Put Julia under Roland’s power, just like Renata. Then make her into someone Roland can freely enjoy, without any guilt or reservations. As I comb through

Roland’s and Renata’s minds, I finally find a lead. For this to work, I have to make sure I’m undisturbed for a while.

Just a command, and Roland goes and locks up the front door, making sure no more invasions happen. Then I start working. Julia’s mind is practically a treasure trove, but I realize I’ll have to empty it entirely for all of this to work.... A pity really. Roland will have to pull his weight, and give whoever Julia ends up being a whole new personality. Or maybe even 2 personalities...

First, the baselines. I shift to my normal form for a second, and speak to Julia. “You are mindless, obedient and subservient. You’re what your Master and Mistress tells you.” She repeats my words without hesitation. “Open your eyes, and look at the 2 people in the room. When you wake up, you’ll feel utter devotion and obedience to them. Whatever they tell you, you become that. You merely exist to please them, your owners, your Master and Mistress.”

She nods, and as her glazed over eyes turn to Roland and Renata, she gulps, and slowly kneels down. Perfect, she’s already affected. I order her to stand and strip down, and as she does, I watch her over. She has potential, but for that to show I have to make the changes to prepare her for Roland and Renata...

It goes fairly easy. I’ve found out that Roland loves girls shorter than him. Simple to set up, and Julia soon stands at 5 feet 6, and from there it’s a fairly quick rebuilding of her face. The new one, one that’s fitting of a pretty sub like Roland no doubt will make her later. Slowly forming the body I have, I remake Julia to be a pretty girl, one Roland will want.

Her pussy enlarges, lips forming up to be inviting for Roland, already wet, then the hips flare out, waist thinning, shoulders shrinking to make a more feminine, hourglass shaped figure. Julia’s basically non-existent breasts slowly start to grow, nice, firm C cup tits taking shape, along a perfect bubble bottom for all to enjoy. Her short, dirty blonde hair starts to grow a lot longer, and darken, a fantasy in Renata’s mind growing on me. The brown eyes she had slowly turn into a lovely emerald green that’ll be the standpoints of Roland’s new plaything, as a reminder that I have created her for Roland and Renata to enjoy. Soon enough the changes are complete. Just a quick talk to the rest and all shall be fixed...

* * *