The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 4: Complications

ROLAND

As my eyes open and start finally registering the world, I see Renata stand beside me, looking at the girl kneeling in the middle of the room. She’s a true beauty, long, jet black hair cascading down to the middle of her back, sparkling green eyes, just like the shade of green the dice has, full curves in all the right places, and a wide, mindless smile on her full, playful pink lips. Looking at the floor I find a small puddle, making it totally obvious that she’s aroused, and eager for something.

Renata steps beside me, and grabs my hand. “Ro, look at the note in her hand!” It’s short, and to the point. I’m what my Master and Mistress make me. Please, fill me with purpose... Ideas flood in my mind, bringing a haze of sex and fun, and I know just the right purpose to give her, and more...

Then I shake my head, and clarity returns. These thoughts aren’t mine! My mind has been messed with! What is happening? As I look at her, in some of her face I remember Julia. Could it be?... No, that’s impossible. Julia isn’t nearly this hot for fuck’s sake!!! I step to the girl, and gently shake her. “Are you okay? What’s your name?”

She looks at me quizzically as focus returns to her eyes. “But Master, you’re supposed to tell that...” I step back, reeling from all that happened. If this is Julia, then something is not right. What is happening? I find her phone on the table, unlocked, right next to the dice. I desperately grab that phone, and open the pictures folder. I need something to remind her who she is, and then find whoever did this to him.

As the pictures change, I find one that she’s with her ex-boyfriend on. It’s from 2 years ago, but that’s the best I have. I show it to the girl, and speak. “Look, see that girl on the picture? That’s you.”

She looks at the picture, and then at herself, and starts laughing. “Master, that can’t be me. She’s flat as a board... “ She looks at herself, and smiles dreamily. “I’m a nice, obedient and hot slave girl for you and your girlfriend, my Master and my Mistress. I can’t be her...”

I think of something. It’s bizarre, but it might just work... “If I’m your Master, then I command you to remember your old self, and tell me of it!”

She first looks at me, not quite understanding my order, then her eyes widen, her cheeks turning red. I look back to see Renata at the table, looking at something I can’t quite make out from where I stand. Then the girl speaks. “Master... I remember... I was called Julia... I was a bad woman... I kept taking what I don’t deserve. I did bad things. I stole from you, on multiple occasions... I spread lies about you so that Mistress would never want to be with you, and would instead get together with Stephen, who gave me drugs in return. I was jealous of you... You had friends, and you had Mistress. I wanted you to be with me, and me only. To make me feel good, like noone else can. I wanted to make you all alone, to push you to the edge so that when I “save” you, you’d be addicted to me, and loyal to the very end... I was a greedy, bad woman. Now I can maybe pay for my bad personality...”

She tears up, confusing me even more. That was her??? I step to the girl, and look in her sparkling, emerald eyes. It looks just like the dice... Wait, THE DICE???? Quickly rushing back to the table and lifting the dice from there, I feel the whispers become stronger. By now I see Renata standing back where I came from, her hands behind her back. I turn back to the dice. The whispers call to me. To take ownership of the girl Julia become, to shape her, to bind her to myself. To make her a slave. To help her redeem herself. To do things I don’t want to. The voices claim that’s what I want, that it’s what I deserve, but when I look in myself, I just can’t see it…

I shiver in fear at the thought of what it did... Then I look at Renata, who’s transfixed on the girl kneeling in front of her. She lifts a fox-ear headband, a faint, emerald green aura around her. Where did that come from??

She speaks with confidence and power in her voice, and the dice begins to glow. No, Renata... Renata is under it’s power. She has been changed... She’s controlled by the dice. My love, under the power of who knows what...

Renata’s words are very clear. “Whenever this headband in on you slave, you become Luna, a happy, obedient pet. You will be walked on a leash affixed to your collar, walked by your us, your owners, cared for and loved by us, eager to be used by us and please us. You will have a nice tail for you which you’ll wag happily whenever someone passes us when you’re walked by us like the good pet fox you will be. When you’re Luna, you can’t speak, only toot like a good fox, you’ll walk on all fours like a good, obedient pet fox, collared and on a leash. And you’ll love every second of it, knowing you don’t have to worry about anything for your owners care for you. Understood?”

The girl nods, and says a mere 2 words. “Understood Mistress...” I desperately try to get to her, to grab the headband before she puts it on the poor girl.

Then she looks at me, and I’m petrified. Her gaze... the green sparkles... I can’t look away… I can’t stop her either...

She speaks. “Roland, we both know you want this. You won’t interfere!” And no matter how much I want to, I can’t move a muscle. I’m merely a terrified observer as she puts the headband on the kneeling girl. The girl’s, now Luna’s eyes widen, then she lowers herself on all fours, and happily toots. She’s changed, and I can’t stop it... I feel a faint whisper in my mind, and the world goes dark…

* * *