The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 5: Purpose

RENATA

When Julia entered, I was shocked, scared and wished I’d die. She was so harsh when she entered. Berating, mean and in general a real bitch. She was ranting on about Stephen, and how Roland, the only man I truly love is a bad man. The memories of the middle school rumor seep back in my mind. It was Julia who told me that Roland did that. That Roland harassed Esther... But He’s so kind and loving. I’m sure he wouldn’t have did anything to her...

Then she goes to that dice, and makes that wish. The dice ends up landing on 1. And she freezes up like she was turned off or something. Ro of course freaked out, and tried hard to help that sick bitch. Seems like he can’t help it, he cares for all, no matter how shitty that person might be.

Then Roland’s eyes glaze over, and I get scared. “Love, are you okay?...” He speaks, and my consciousness slowly slips away, my mind emptying. Yet I don’t totally become blank. I slowly go under deeply, becoming open and happy for Him.

I don’t lose touch with the world, and although all is hazy, I can make out a godly figure emerging from the dice. He makes changes to Julia, and the skank she used to be slowly gives way to something much more graceful and perfect.

Then the figure turns to Roland, and starts whispering things in his ear, and Ro occasionally nods in acceptance. Finally the figure steps to me. Normally I’d be terrified. But Roland seems to be friendly with the figure. And whoever he’s a friend with can’t be harmful.

The figure caresses my shoulder, and my eyes flutter. He speaks to me in an ethereal voice, soothing my whole person. He whispers to me, about how the girl kneeling in front of me belongs to Roland and me. How she needs a new purpose, and only we can give it to her. That she desires to be owned, to be cared for, to be used, that she desires Roland to fill her with a personality fitting of a slave, and that she craves me to make her a pet for us.

Knowing how Roland’s friend tells me all of this, I do not resist, just soak it all up, and I slowly feel it become the truth to me. She’s a lost pet, in need of strong and loving owners. And it’s only natural that we’ll own her heart, mind and soul. Roland’s strong hands will make her perfect, and she’ll love me just like she will love Ro. It’ll be heavenly. Then the figure tells me one more thing. “Renata, you will use the dice’s power when you make this girl your and Roland’s pet. You’ll not be afraid to use my power, for you know it’ll be Roland’s will that acts through you!” I merely nod, and acknowledge the fact that I’ll use the dice to make her perfect for us. It’s only right if such a person tells you.

I feel fire in my veins, flowing through me like molten steel, culminating in the heat I start to feel between my legs. We’ll be so powerful together. Roland and me, owning this pretty pet as we’re meant to do so. Then I slowly return to myself as Roland’s eyes open, the figure gone. I step to him, and I notice a slip of paper in the girl’s hand. “Ro, look at the note in her hand!”

And indeed the note confirms the truths I had in my mind. She’s lost, and need a purpose. And we will give her the purpose she needs so bad. I lick my lips, the heat between my legs flaring even higher. We’ll make her perfect, no doubt about it. Roland will…

But then Roland starts to make things complicated. He wants to make that pretty, lost girl back into that bitch julia. He wants to bring back that skank??? What is wrong with my love? Then as they talk, I hear the same voice whispering to me that showed me the truth. “Carry out your mission Renata, and let me handle the rest…” I smile, and a headband appears on the table, where the dice is glowing a faint green. I step to it, and grab it before Roland can make out what it is, then run my hand over the dice, green light entering my hand. I feel power being absorbed into me, and rearranging my thoughts. I feel the need to control others grow strong in me, overwhelming my thoughts, I shiver, then return to where Roland is, caressing his shoulder. He doesn’t seem to notice my effort to sooth him, and suddenly runs off to the dice. I smile, and lift the headband, and start my task. The words I speak carry power, and she’s responding to it perfectly. I’ll make her the pet she wants to be. I’ll make it so that she’ll forever be happy. But Roland tries to stop me. I feel power flow through me, the world taking on a slight green tint in front of my eyes. My words come with such clarity. “Roland, we both know you want this. You won’t interfere!” And he stops where he is. I was right, he wants this. I put the headband on the girl, and Luna looks back at me happily, accepting her new position as our pet. Then Roland’s eyes slowly close, and an idea hits me. If Ro doesn’t want to do his part, I’ll make him do it…

* * *