The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 6: Derailment

ROLAND

My eyes open, and I look around, dizzy and confused. Where am I? And who’s this girl next to me, staring ahead without focus or any emotion on her face? Looking at me I find myself kneeling, painfully hard. Good grief, that’s impressive…

I look up, and see Her. My pupils dilate, drinking the sight in. She’s so beautiful… Almost ethereal, golden brown hair glinting in the light like flowing gold, and her emerald eyes… The more I look in them the more lost I get. I wouldn’t be able to look away even if I tried to.

A sense of duty fills me. I have to… I have to serve Her. To serve my Mistress… I bow down, my forehead touching the floor, my words meek and barely more than a whisper. “Mistress… I’m all yours… Do with me as You see fit...”

And as I say so, I know it’s true. I’m owned by my Mistress, and I’m serving Her faithfully. She speaks. “Raise slave, and listen carefully!”

I scamper to my feet, eager to obey Her. She’s almighty, and whatever she says is the truth. Whatever she orders, I do without question or hesitation. She has absolute power over my worthless and weak self…

She orders me to enslave the girl next to me. To make her obedient and loyal just like myself. She promises that if I make her proud, she’ll make her a sister-slave to me, and make us be in love with each other. She says all the boys and girls I enslave for her will be my brothers and sisters, and I’ll be eager to have sex with them all. That I’ll love them like lovers, and they’ll love me back. That they’ll serve Mistress alongside me. That’ll be heavenly. A life of utter obedience to Mistress, with my brothers and sisters joining me, and rewarding me for obeying Mistress…

As I turn to the girl, I feel warmth flooding my owned body. I’m sure Mistress made me lust for this girl. Mistress is perfect. She thinks of everything. She deserves to control me entirely. She’s so much smarter than a lowly slave like myself can ever hope to become. She cares for me, owns me, she’ll use me and she’ll enjoy my body. She deserves everything I can give Her, and much more…

My mouth open, and I lick my lips. “Slave, listen. Your name is Victoria. You’re an obedient, devoted slave for Mistress Renata. Her words are absolute truths to you. You only exist to make Mistress happy and please Mistress in whatever ways She tells you to. If She gives you an order, you’ll obey without question or hesitation. She has absolute power over your worthless and weak self. Your purpose is to obey and please Mistress Renata. She’s your Goddess, holding utter control over you. You will worship her body, and devote your mind and soul for Her. You’ll never think of betraying Her. Instead you’ll work hard to spread Her influence, to enslave men and women to serve Her beside you!” Victoria nods, soaking my words up, becoming the perfect slavegirl to Mistress. She’ll be so proud of me...

The words I speak after giving her a name reverberate in my mind as I tell them. These are my truths as well. I speak them, because that’s what my purpose is. My nature is to kneel, my mind works only to obey. I’m subservience to a powerful Mistress like Mistress Renata is. I can only order Victoria, my sister-slave to-be because Mistress commanded me to do so. To enslave her, and make her my sister… Precum leaks of me just by thinking of Mistress using me for Her ends. Victoria speaks. “I’m an obedient slavegirl to Mistress Renata.”

I smile, knowing I’m doing well. “Repeat your truths slave. Let them permeate your whole self. To become absolute truths, ones that dictate your whole existence!” She begins repeating my words like a mantra, droning them on, soaking them up more and more with each repetition. I’ve done my job. I return to kneel beside the droning Victoria, and await instructions. I hear Mistress lean down to me, and whisper something in my ear. The world goes dark…

* * *