The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 7: Reinforcement

RENATA

As Ro slips into trance, I smile briefly. This went better than expected. He submitted himself completely. Time to finally have some fun then… I step to them, and look at Victoria first. Pretty name for a pretty sub. Roland has a good taste.

She’s still repeating her truths. I order Roland to do the same, their mindless, obedient voices speaking in perfect unison. I’m getting wetter by the second… This feels so good! I’m so alive...

They already have their truths deep in them, but some refreshment can’t hurt… I stand in front of them, and start executing my plan. “Listen slaves! Stop repeating your truths for now. I’ll say you things, and you’ll soak them up, let them reverberate through you, and accept it as new truths of your own!”

They answer me in unison, making the heat coursing through me all the more intense. “Yes, Mistress!”

I get an idea, and quickly say them the words I so desperately want to hear. When I finish, and command them to start saying their new truths, they do so in such synchronization I almost cum from it. “We are devoted and obedient slaves to Mistress. We have no power or free will of our own. Only through Mistress do we have any purpose. Mistress tells us what to want, and we obey. Mistress tells us what to do, and we obey. We obey Mistress without question, hesitation or deviating from Mistress’s commands.” I order them to stop after a few repetitions, and take a deep, heaving breath.

Licking my lips I speak again. “You will now turn towards each other. I’ll add new truths for both of you soon enough. Once I tell you to, you’ll act on these new truths, not holding back in obeying me in the slightest! Understood?” Once more the answers come in unison. “Understood Mistress!”

It’s getting overwhelming… I’ll need my slaves to please me once we’re done. I lean down to Roland, and start whispering in his ear. “Roland, look at the woman kneeling in front of you. Her name is Victoria. She’s your sister-slave. She lays under you in your service to me. You love your sister-slave so much. Almost as much as you love me. You want to show her just how much you love her by pleasuring her. By doing so, you will be expressing your utter and devoted love and obedience for me, because it is what your Goddess want.”

He silently nods, his eyes moving onto Victoria, lust slowly filling him. Good. I move to Victoria, and whisper to her as well. “Victoria, look at the man kneeling in front of you. His name is Roland. He’s your brother-slave. You lie under him in your service to me. You love your brother-slave so much. Almost as much as you love me. You want to show him just how much you love him by pleasuring him. By doing so, you will be expressing your utter and devoted love and obedience for me, because it is what your Goddess want.” Victoria’s reaction is fairly similar, her emerald green eyes glinting wildly. Perfect.

“Now, here’s the deal. I’m going to give you some new words to say. You’re going to listen to your brother-slave or sister-slave say them, and they will become just as important as the words were from before. When I snap my fingers, you’ll move to show your love for the person in front of you, and by extension your devoted and utter love for me! As you pleasure your love, you’ll not be able to cum, and you’ll say the words I tell you to say. Upon hearing the other say the words to you, you’ll feel them become truths in you, just like if I said them. With every line you recite, your pleasure will grow, without end. Do you understand?”

They again answer in unison. “Yes Mistress!” I quickly tell them the words I want them to say, and step back. I’m naked myself by now, and I sit on the table, ready to watch the scene unfold.

I snap my fingers, and Roland immediately jumps at Victoria, pinning her to the wall, kissing her wildly, claiming her mouth with reckless abandon. Victoria seems to offer little to no resistance, practically offering herself to Roland on a silver platter. Roland’s fingers slip into Victoria’s dripping wet pussy, just as Victoria wraps her hands around Roland’s hard shaft. I hear Roland speak to Victoria. “You’re a devoted, obedient slave.” Vic starts to slowly stroke Roland’s hardness, and repeats Roland’s words, then answers to him. “Your mind belongs to Mistress Renata.” Ro obediently repeats her words, then says the next line. “You’re always horny.” Vic’s next line is “Only through Mistress can you be whole.”

Roland’s saying the last line, it being “You must obey.” Vic repeats it, and they start all over again, their breaths getting ragged and fast, a surefire sign of their arousal and pleasure growing to unnatural levels.

Normally they’d have already cum by now, and feeling how I’m close to the edge myself I cry out. “STOP! Look at me!” They immediately freeze up, their gazes turning to me. Utter and endless obedience radiates from them, and I ask a simple question. “Who am I, slaves?”

They have only one answer to that. “Y-you are… Our M-Mistress…” They’re both on the edge, and in desperate need to cum. As I orgasm myself from masturbating while watching them, I cry out. “Cum with meeeee!!!”

They immediately start to convulse, Vic’s pussy gushing juices, Roland spraying Vic’s stomach with cum. As they finish the likely most intense orgasm they ever had, they collapse onto one another. They’re so peaceful as they lay against each other…

I struggle to my feet, and step to them. “Listen to me, slaves. In a bit I will wake you both up. When I do, you will remember all of the truths that you heard from your significant other and you will know what they mean to you. You will know who I am to both of you.”

As I look over them, I snap my fingers, and commandingly say “Wake up!”. They both open their eyes, and look at each other. Roland smiles at Vic, who in turn blush a dark crimson, and grab Roland’s hand. They embrace, whispering in each other’s ears. Such a delicious sight: my naked slaves confessing their love for each other. I almost feel bad for what I’M about to do…

I clear my throat. “Slaves…” They immediately snap away, scampering to kneel in front of me, their eyes transfixed on the floor under them. I gingerly step to them, and raise both of their chins so they look at me. As their gazes fall on me, they both gasp as my presence fills their minds. Their faces speak of total and utter adoration. I smile. “Alright slaves, you’ll now follow me to the bedroom, and you’ll worship me in all ways you can. As you do, you can cum as many times as you’re capable of. Come now!” As I walk between them, I can sense them standing up and following me. I lead them to the bedroom, where we will have our fun…

* * *