The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 8: Risks

Termion, aka. the Dice

I thought I knew all in my long life. But humans keep surprising me. Renata was able to harness and wield my power which I unintentionally handed to her. The intensity of anger and dissatisfaction got me. I’ve handed her my power, and it corrupted her. She enslaved Roland, the one I’m supposed to reward. She made him a docile, weak plaything, who finds pleasure in serving a woman.

I’ve made mistakes for sure. Now I’ll need a way to fix them. But she made a very thorough job. Roland’s mind is entirely ensnared, bent to Renata’s will, and he feels happy as such. For weeks I’ve tried to contact him. For weeks I’ve tried to break him free.

To no avail. He remains firmly under Renata’s will, serving her obediently and without thinking. He even approached her about the whispers I gave him, begging her to brainwash him even deeper. And oh my did she do that in the hottest possible ways…

Luckily for me, she left a backdoor open. The trigger Roland installed into Renata still exists, but only Roland can activate it. As the game went on, Roland slowly started working on enslaving Theresa and John as well, alongside Jane, and deepening Victoria’s and his own submission at any point he can find. And I’m unable to stop it all, as I have to follow Roland’s will, which is tied to Renata’s plans. I’m getting desperate.

There’s only one way of possibly breaking the stalemate that I know of. It’s dangerous, but it would fix all the issues I accidentally created. On the other hand, I’ll have to bend the rules a great deal for it to work. And if I make a mistake, I’ll have myself revealed and compromised...

I now only need an opportunity. Thankfully I can still access Roland’s mind, so I can listen in to what he sees and hears. He’s taking his orders from Renata just now. She wants him to finish the enslavement of the rest of the group this Sunday. Supposedly via mind flayers. Clever girl, I’ll give her that… But she doesn’t know that I have other plans yet. If all goes well, she’ll have no idea what hit her until it’s too late. Then I can fix this whole mess…

But for that I’ll need to prepare. Roland has been showing signs of weakness mentally, almost as if this slave role has been straining his mind. If I can make sure Renata goes under, I might be able to manipulate him into freedom. Of course I can’t know for sure now, and I’ll likely need to adapt on the spot, and make things up to succeed. But I know I can do it. Renata can be however smart, she will make a mistake, and I will exploit that mistake. I just need to bide my time until the right moment comes…

And until that I might as well watch them fuck like bunnies. It’s amusing how much humans can endure during sex. Some of their kinks are… Rather unorthodox if you ask me. But they all enjoyed what they did, and that’s what matters at the end of the day. I guess at least…

* * *