The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: The following story contains scenes involving impossible and highly immoral actions. Even if you have a chance, DO NOT try to imitate anything you’re about to read.

Huge shoutout to Carefully Random for his prompt to me about writing this story, and his invaluable feedback and tips. Furthermore, I owe a big thank you to the members of Carefully Random’s Discord server for their feedback and help, which I’m shamelessly going to plug here.

If you wish to give me feedback, or have a story idea you’d love to see written, feel free to shoot me an email at

© 2019 by Dungeon Master, all rights reserved and the usual jazz...

* * *

A Campaign of the Mind

Chapter 9: Backdoor

Renata

3 weeks passed since I took control over Roland, and made him enslave Victoria. It was the best damn 3 weeks of my life. Their devotion and obedience keeps making me hot, wet and bothered at all times. I don’t think there’s anything in Kama Sutra that we didn’t do yet. But today is the day he makes Jane, John and Theresa slaves. The plan is pretty much perfect. It’ll go easily. Just a matter of getting the encounter going, and then he can do the rest. It’s just a matter of time until I have my harem. The one I deserve.

It’s 4pm, and everyone is ready to play. I look at Roland, and grin at him, his gaze speaking of utter submission. Jane, Theresa and John seem to be totally okay with this. His hard work very much payed off so far. Now comes the hard part. The part where they become mindless and obedient slaves.

The game progresses very well. The dungeon is well made, and I know if Roland wasn’t my slave, he’d love to toy with us here. But I’m in charge, so I’m the one who’s calling the shots at the end of the day.

As I commanded him to, the messenger arrives. The NPC is a paladin, whose Find Greater Steed mount is… And emu? Who the hell wants to ride on an emu??? Roland does get weird from time to time. All the better for me, it’s easier to control him if I make promises to him that he can dabble in his weird fantasies…

The messenger hands the letter informing our characters of the dungeon we need to clear out. Perfect, the plan is now set in motion. Our characters all head to the location, and prepare for the final boss of the campaign. Roland does know how to craft stories, I’ll give him that.

I get Hemera to put her helmet on, and ask Roland to make Brandon grease it. Roland said it’s the perfect defense of the thing we thought of. The rest has no idea what we’re about to unleash on them.

As we round the corner, Roland smiles, and speaks theatrically. “As Luna rounds the corner, a group of mind flayers attack the group! Everyone will need to have a d10 roll to see whether they can resist the attack!” I grin wide, knowing all is tipped in my favor, and soon everyone will be mindless, blank and obedient for me… I’m so wet… After Roland’s done with enslaving Theresa and John, to make them sister and brother to my lovely slaves, I think I’ll have them all please me at the same time… I wonder how well will Jane eat me while being fucked from behind...

Roland rolls for all of them. One by one he rolls. Theresa’s throw rolls on for a long time, as if the dice is unsure what to do. In the end she gets a 7, just barely not enough to resist. Theresa struggles for a long time, but eventually becomes mindless, her eyes void of any sign of life, looking ahead nice and blank. But it took a long time, and she almost didn’t fall into trance. It’s almost like the dice didn’t want to put her under. Strange to say the least…

Jane gets an 8, and soon slips into trance. John gets a 4, and rapidly blanks out. Much better this time around. Then Roland rolls for Victoria, and she grins eagerly at the thought of becoming mindless and obedient for me. She closes her eyes, and as the dice lands on 1 she immediately relaxes and lets go of her mind, the conditioning kicking in.

Then Roland turns to me. “Mistress, even though you wear a greased helmet I must roll. The rules say so, and a good slave always obeys the rules…” Before I can stop him he makes the throw. I watch the dice as it spins, and my jaw falls as it lands. It’s a 1…

Roland opens his mouth, and I see the terror in his eyes. “As Hemera tries to shove the mind flayer away, her helmet falls off as the strap holding it on fails. The mind flayer attaches itself to her head, and lull Hemera into a deep, open and obedient trance, making her suitable to prey on…” By the end of his sentence his voice is trembling.

As he finishes his sentence I feel a powerful entity pry against my will. Tendrils scan my mind, looking for a way to enter my head. I know that if the tendrils succeed, I’ll not be able to resist, no matter how strong I am. Then a tendril excitedly latches onto something. I blurt out what it finds. “Should the Dungeon Master say my trigger, I’ll surrender.” Despite that I cover my mouth, the damage is already done. There’s a trigger in me that he can use? That shouldn’t be possible…

Yet his mouth opens, his eyes speaking of sorrow and terror. He can’t stop himself. “Reverie nesh tel’quiet!” The world slowly turns dark, and my mind is submerged…

* * *